May 03, 2024, 09:36:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #140 6/24/09 - 7/05/09  (Read 290873 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: June 28, 2009, 04:32:47 PM »

Fanny, who is that picture of? 

I dunno....
holy comoley..howd ya get my baby picture???? Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1181 on: June 28, 2009, 04:34:56 PM »

ok..i don't know how many monkeys have kids (or grown kids for that matter) but i need a census... if you were in this situation and you only daughter (NOT your only child, mind you) were accused of killing her daughter (your only grandchild)  would you do this (what the a' have done)  i can honestly say NO!  i love my child but she is not without faults as the rest of us. imho there has to be more to this 'cause i just don't understand??!
No, but there would be no way I would act like Cindy, I'm the type that likes to blend in, I don't like attention drawn to me, so in that respect no way. I would get a good lawyer, but I would do everything in my power to have her confess, in other words there would be nothing like this going on. There is more to this, and I want to know what it is   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1182 on: June 28, 2009, 04:35:45 PM »

Fanny, who is that picture of? 

I dunno....
holy comoley..howd ya get my baby picture???? Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
    Monkey Devil!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: June 28, 2009, 04:36:37 PM »

ok..i don't know how many monkeys have kids (or grown kids for that matter) but i need a census... if you were in this situation and you only daughter (NOT your only child, mind you) were accused of killing her daughter (your only grandchild)  would you do this (what the a' have done)  i can honestly say NO!  i love my child but she is not without faults as the rest of us. imho there has to be more to this 'cause i just don't understand??!

I can with absolute certainty state,  O hell to the NO!   I raised my children to be honest, respectable & accountable for their actions, by the grace of God I never had an ounce of "trouble" from either of them (well aside from them being messy & on a few occasions being a minor few minutes late coming home, seriously I kid you not).   Had either of them done something this heinous to their own blood, my grandchild, Id be the first in line to make sure they faced their consequence to its fullest.  Additionally, if either of mine displayed Casey's long-term behavioral issues I would have addressed them constructively & with the aid of professional help as soon as they surfaced, ignorant, selfish & shallow I am not.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: June 28, 2009, 04:36:53 PM »

Doesn't anyone else think it is strange that the little shorts were found in much better physical condition then Caylee's shirt..which was almost gone? 

I think that Dom Casey was not just back there looking for Caylee..I think he was back there to place the shorts there..as in Cindy repeatedly saying someone could have placed Caylee there after Casey was in jail..and telling the LE that she had sent someone to check out that area.   Also Hoover's video tape was not the only tape..remember he recorded over the other tape...and what did make Hoover come out of the woodwork once the body was found?  I swear something else had to be going on out there that day..or prior to that day.

Excellent Observation DD, I believe that is why the warrant was served on 12/19 and all pink tees and white shorts of Caylee's were taken, I believe it was obvious if you carefully review Dr.G description of them. We know she could not have been wearing them based on the anthropology evidence. Who tossed them in?
B

Blink..Dom Casey....or Lee?  Who do you lean towards doing the tampering with a crime scene prior to LE finding the crime scene?

In my mind, the tshirt, left only the "collar", and stitching, the letters were found in layers of muck, IIRC, light colored fabric on the few bones of the clavicle and collarbone, led me to believe she was wearing it. The shorts, found away from the bag, were CLEARLY not in the same level of decomp as the almost cometely "vaporized" tshirt. My feeling is that someone put it there as a red herring to stage that it was not possible her remains were there the whole time. I also think its a possibility that Baez wanted those remains found before Casey was bonded out, and someone put them there then  (ya know, YOO HOO, O passer By- I am really here even though I have been missed several times already, look a little girls pair of shorts right over there..)

Not trying to be glib, but its my opinion that's why they served the warrant again on 12/19 and took Caylees pink Tees and white shorts. I would expect there to be some testing and live labs at the Univ Tenn. for comparisons going on. Could it be just a fluke? I suppose it could, but in contrast to other descriptions, I found the wording very specific on Dr. G's part. Don't forget Casey's words about LE "Not finding her clothing." She said that to Tracy directly, I believe her.
B    

Oh right ..I agree with all that.  I think that Dom Casey very well could have done that..he worked for Baez/Casey ..then he worked for the A family.   But if he or someone else put them there before she was bonded out the first time..we are talking August......so they should be almost a destroyed as the shirt.  I still think they were put ther in Nov around the last search of Tim's.   And I think the pavers and the other house come into play there.....not sure of the signifance of the other house other then it is in a direct line to the body disposal site.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: June 28, 2009, 04:37:15 PM »

Fanny has left the Photobucket building. Just sayin'. 

HI SAN!!!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1186 on: June 28, 2009, 04:37:34 PM »

No, but there would be no way I would act like Cindy, I'm the type that likes to blend in, I don't like attention drawn to me, so in that respect no way. I would get a good lawyer, but I would do everything in my power to have her confess, in other words there would be nothing like this going on. There is more to this, and I want to know what it is   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: June 28, 2009, 04:38:30 PM »

I would have just kept choking her the night of June 15th. I would have been in jail, and Caylee would still be alive......
i would've posted your bond miss Mae... Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: June 28, 2009, 04:42:15 PM »

Cyas in a bit, its fun in the sun time.  Taking a dip in the pool & we're smoking a chicken & ribs for din tonight YUM!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: June 28, 2009, 04:44:48 PM »

Cyas in a bit, its fun in the sun time.  Taking a dip in the pool & we're smoking a chicken & ribs for din tonight YUM!

Holler when it's ready.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: June 28, 2009, 04:47:32 PM »

I can with absolute certainty state,  O hell to the NO!   I raised my children to be honest, respectable & accountable for their actions, by the grace of God I never had an ounce of "trouble" from either of them (well aside from them being messy & on a few occasions being a minor few minutes late coming home, seriously I kid you not).   Had either of them done something this heinous to their own blood, my grandchild, Id be the first in line to make sure they faced their consequence to its fullest.  Additionally, if either of mine displayed Casey's long-term behavioral issues I would have addressed them constructively & with the aid of professional help as soon as they surfaced, ignorant, selfish & shallow I am not.
im right wid' ja'...there has to be more imho.  you raise your kids to to get ahead..not to get away with murder.  there has to be some kind of cover-up somewhere for them (the a's) to stand so strong behind her.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: June 28, 2009, 04:48:36 PM »

As far as Caylee's shorts being placed in the woods after the fact....who all was in the Ant house that could have been given/taken the shorts....George, Cindy, Lee, Mallory, Dennis and Sherri Milstead, D. Casey, Baez, Annie, LKB, Conway... any of the bold names I would guess to be possible planters.  I left out Hoover as I don't feel he would have videoed D. Casey if he was the one to do it.   JMO

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: June 28, 2009, 04:50:34 PM »

how do you smoke a chicken??  LOL Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: June 28, 2009, 04:58:03 PM »

As far as Caylee's shorts being placed in the woods after the fact....who all was in the Ant house that could have been given/taken the shorts....George, Cindy, Lee, Mallory, Dennis and Sherri Milstead, D. Casey, Baez, Annie, LKB, Conway... any of the bold names I would guess to be possible planters.  I left out Hoover as I don't feel he would have videoed D. Casey if he was the one to do it.   JMO

Joy Wray, the Cowboy

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: June 28, 2009, 05:02:59 PM »

Joy Wray, the Cowboy

HIGH FIVE!!!! TUPELOHONEY!!! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1195 on: June 28, 2009, 05:04:59 PM »

Joy Wray, the Cowboy
man if i had a bus throwin' under person it would be HER!  if the a' s had only known what a wacky-pac she was they could have used her in the first place.

AnnetteInMn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1196 on: June 28, 2009, 05:05:25 PM »

in a photo of casey's room they have a pic of a memorial for Trenton Duckett...i wonder if casey attended?  i wonder how well she knows Trenton's father?

They are just using Trenton as a backdrop because the Ducketts are or were affiliated with KFN. JMO

Yes, Joshua, Trenton's dad still drinks their koolaid, very sad.   ^^^clearly Cindy used that picture & others staged but once again she didnt think things thru how it would be perceived for what it was...it is very annoying how she actually thinks the general public are stupid - ya know what they say about people that point fingers  

During the jailhouse visit that George had with Casey, I believe around August 3rd, he talks quite a bit about the Ducketts and an event that the Anthony's attended in Daytona.  George carried on during that jailhouse visit about how the entire family, Casey included, was going to become involved in finding missing children, not just Caylee but all missing children.  This was an interesting visit because during the same visist he apologized to Casey for being so hard on her.  George did most of the talking during this visit.  Casey said very little and made no indication while George was speaking of the Ducketts that she had any first hand knowledge of them.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: June 28, 2009, 05:07:41 PM »

in a photo of casey's room they have a pic of a memorial for Trenton Duckett...i wonder if casey attended?  i wonder how well she knows Trenton's father?

They are just using Trenton as a backdrop because the Ducketts are or were affiliated with KFN. JMO

Yes, Joshua, Trenton's dad still drinks their koolaid, very sad.   ^^^clearly Cindy used that picture & others staged but once again she didnt think things thru how it would be perceived for what it was...it is very annoying how she actually thinks the general public are stupid - ya know what they say about people that point fingers  

During the jailhouse visit that George had with Casey, I believe around August 3rd, he talks quite a bit about the Ducketts and an event that the Anthony's attended in Daytona.  George carried on during that jailhouse visit about how the entire family, Casey included, was going to become involved in finding missing children, not just Caylee but all missing children.  This was an interesting visit because during the same visist he apologized to Casey for being so hard on her.  George did most of the talking during this visit.  Casey said very little and made no indication while George was speaking of the Ducketts that she had any first hand knowledge of them.

Do you have a link for that?? I don't remember a transcript or video of that visit.   

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: June 28, 2009, 05:10:01 PM »

Joy Wray, the Cowboy
man if i had a bus throwin' under person it would be HER!  if the a' s had only known what a wacky-pac she was they could have used her in the first place.

Did she not take pictures of the woods???

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: June 28, 2009, 05:10:17 PM »

Joy Wray, the Cowboy

HIGH FIVE!!!! TUPELOHONEY!!! 

Now that's interesting.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.