May 17, 2024, 08:37:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 320038 times)
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: November 07, 2008, 01:48:18 PM »

O/T
Its been raining and gloomy all week here, and now the weekend has come, the sun is out, and blue skies, I think this may be a good sign!   sunny thumright
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: November 07, 2008, 01:48:20 PM »

I am so concerned.  The timing of the Anthonys' cooperation is so suspicious and ... the major involvement of NeJame in the TES effort is sooo troubling to me.

Then there is George Anthony's presence in the search area late last week.

My prayer is the search for Caylee Marie is not compromised.

Janet

I hear ya, I've been concerned about all these turn of events myself

It sure makes a person wonder why.

I believe that it is common sense that the defence taking such a major role in the the search effort in regards to finding the remains of Caylee Marie is a conflict of interest.  In other words ... the defence is assisting the prosecution in obtaining evidence that may imply the death penalty will again be on the table.

Janet

I agree with you Janet.

Technically NeJames is not the defense. He is George and Cindy's lawyer, not Casey's. They sure do spend all their time defending Casey though.

One step removed!!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #182 on: November 07, 2008, 01:50:29 PM »

Great Florida weather for a search Monkeys!!!  Well, lets hope it keeps up given there is yet another hurricane on the horizon.  GO TIM GO!!!
Destiny please make my maggot shake a chocolate one!  MMMmm protien  JUST KIDDING!!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: November 07, 2008, 01:50:29 PM »

George knew from the get-go - he was frightened to open the trunk at the tow yard.  When he got home Cindy said we've lost her, we've lost her and when George said "Who?" Cindy said Caylee. 
It's time they stop with the Caylee is alive business and face up to the fact that Casey will have to suffer the consequences of her actions!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #184 on: November 07, 2008, 01:51:05 PM »

I wonder if those maggots also contained high levels of certain drugs or chemicals?

Lisa

I was just going to ask the same question.  If they found Caylee's DNA then did they also find drugs and chemicals?

I hope they did, Klaas, because if those maggots showed chloroform, xanax, or any other drug it means that Caylee died during the commission of a felony and that means Murder One.

Chloroform was very briefly mentioned....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: November 07, 2008, 01:52:23 PM »

My admiration goes out to all the searchers this weekend. 
Stay safe and God bless.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: November 07, 2008, 01:52:33 PM »

MURT will have his interview with LP in approx 1/2 hour.  Murt just said that now.  He (Murt) is already at the hotel LP is staying at with his cam:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

I need to hop on over to the question thread then.... Murt please ask LP if he is single and willing to date a Monkey as we a have a forum with some single ladies who think he is, well the Top Banana!

....too old for me however, but LOVE HIM ANYWAY!!

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: November 07, 2008, 01:53:54 PM »

O/T
Its been raining and gloomy all week here, and now the weekend has come, the sun is out, and blue skies, I think this may be a good sign!   sunny thumright

** Sunny here 'N blue skies, too    can't wait to get the weekend started 

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: November 07, 2008, 01:55:57 PM »

If KC is a Socialpath...does that mean she was born one, or does something happen in someone's life that makes then be one?  And if someone is diagnosed as being a socialpath, can they overcome it and become healthy again, or do they always have to be on medication?

The sociopathic behavior is developed over time and is inhanced by certain factors in their upbringing. Most sociopaths are not diagnosed, they are indentified, meaning you would rarely have one visit a psychologist etc. because they do NOT believe they have a problem! Since sociopathy is not considered a Mental illness, there is no cure! They are simply EVIL people! Please buy the book "The Sociopath Next Door" it's only a little over 200 pgs. & has a wealth of info!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: November 07, 2008, 01:55:59 PM »

Klaas, I posted after the lock...lol

It's in the media section dump.  I think for Fox's board.  They even have a page of posts copied but I think only one was highlighted.

Yes, it looks like the prosecution wanted info on a person blogging at the FOX Orlando blog.

Hmmm, Klass.  Any ideas?

Also, before the lock, someone had mentioned that KC had to cough-up $8,000 to retain her defense lawyer.  The A's have to be broke since their life savings went down the tube with KC.  So, where are these people coming up with money?  Neither have been working for the past few months, have they?  Even so, I would imagine they would be living paycheck to paycheck.

$200,000 from ABC for photo rights accompanying the "uncompensated" BS interview, $200,000 from NBC for photo rights accompanying the "uncompensated" BS interviews, $40,000 miscellaneous kind hearted souls who they are preying upon, imo, $50,000 miscellaneous photo's to magazines possibly are GUESTIMATES by MYSELF.

Which brings to mind there is another issue regarding the Puerto Rico airplane tickets that KC ordered & paid for on A CREDIT CARD which was rumorred to belong to A NON-FAMILY MEMBER who did not know the skank.  Haven't heard of that being pursued or verified, was wondering yesterday if any of the probable funds discussed above may have gone to pay off those charges so again the poor little middle class white girl can be classified as "NO PRIORS", cascading the facade that she is something she is NOT, a decent human being.  The skank is as criminal as the day is long & dangerous.  JMHO
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: November 07, 2008, 01:57:00 PM »

MURT will have his interview with LP in approx 1/2 hour.  Murt just said that now.  He (Murt) is already at the hotel LP is staying at with his cam:

I need to hop on over to the question thread then.... Murt please ask LP if he is single and willing to date a Monkey as we a have a forum with some single ladies who think he is, well the Top Banana!

The interview only lasted 5 minutes ..!!  I also wonder if he is married?! (he is too old for me too..69)   We are now at the place where George was lookin in the woods 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: November 07, 2008, 01:57:50 PM »

Don't think he is single.....  when he was first on NG he told of an instance where he and his wife were leaving a ?state fair and each thought the other had hold of their child only to find she was missing for about 20 minutes.......   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: November 07, 2008, 02:00:23 PM »

The interview only lasted 5 minutes ..!!  I also wonder if he is married?! (he is too old for me too..69)   We are now at the place where George was lookin in the woods 
Oh my goodness gracious I am so very behind!!  Please provide a link to this show, is Murt actually in the woods? 

So NaJame says that Cindy's hatered and Lee's false leading emails were taken out of context???????  Darn, I left my shovel in a locked storage shed today...can't shovel any poo..oh wait let me go next door and barrow one.

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #193 on: November 07, 2008, 02:04:03 PM »

If remains are found how long will it take to make a positive ID.  (Assuming they belong to Caylee)?
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #194 on: November 07, 2008, 02:04:19 PM »

Oh my goodness gracious I am so very behind!!  Please provide a link to this show, is Murt actually in the woods? 

So NaJame says that Cindy's hatered and Lee's false leading emails were taken out of context???????  Darn, I left my shovel in a locked storage shed today...can't shovel any poo..oh wait let me go next door and barrow one.

No Murt is in the van...but they are doing a cursory search and he is THERE!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #195 on: November 07, 2008, 02:04:54 PM »

If remains are found how long will it take to make a positive ID.  (Assuming they belong to Caylee)?

I think that would depend on what type of shape the remains are in.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: November 07, 2008, 02:05:39 PM »

I wonder if those maggots also contained high levels of certain drugs or chemicals?

Lisa

I was just going to ask the same question.  If they found Caylee's DNA then did they also find drugs and chemicals?

I hope they did, Klaas, because if those maggots showed chloroform, xanax, or any other drug it means that Caylee died during the commission of a felony and that means Murder One.

Chloroform was very briefly mentioned....Des

Thanks, Des.  The evidence seems to be coming together to tell the tale.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #197 on: November 07, 2008, 02:06:18 PM »

No Murt is in the van...but they are doing a cursory search and he is THERE!!

THANK YOU!!!

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #198 on: November 07, 2008, 02:06:20 PM »

Murt is near some woods.  A guy that looks like he just walked out of the 70's has on black gloves is going into the woods.  News vans.  Dunno what is going on.

LIsa
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: November 07, 2008, 02:07:10 PM »

He lost his wife last year, didn't he say?  He's a widower.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.