May 22, 2024, 01:11:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #580 2/1 - 2/4/2007  (Read 117133 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: February 05, 2007, 04:43:00 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I am not suprised with the charges being filed.Any word out the Netherlands or aruba? No one showed up,so Kate got the Chocolate things.Oh well,she is happy.Oh well ,time to back up the oak to check on the owl family,to see if the eggs have hatched,meow so tasty,so young.Is something happening with koen and sander.I have heard a maybe in the wind?How heavily involved do think they are?  Cat

No word out of the Netherlands or Aruba.  I did read at FOB that Dompig is considering sueing people for slander, LOL  Laughing

I haven't heard a word about Sander and Koen.  I know Sander is now living in Georgia with his parents..not sure about Koen as he could be in the Netherlands or anywhere.  I'm curious about Sander's cell phone and the family boat.  Not sure how involved but I'd bet they know what happened.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: February 05, 2007, 04:49:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I am not suprised with the charges being filed.Any word out the Netherlands or aruba? No one showed up,so Kate got the Chocolate things.Oh well,she is happy.Oh well ,time to back up the oak to check on the owl family,to see if the eggs have hatched,meow so tasty,so young.Is something happening with koen and sander.I have heard a maybe in the wind?How heavily involved do think they are?  Cat

No word out of the Netherlands or Aruba.  I did read at FOB that Dompig is considering sueing people for slander, LOL  Laughing

I haven't heard a word about Sander and Koen.  I know Sander is now living in Georgia with his parents..not sure about Koen as he could be in the Netherlands or anywhere.  I'm curious about Sander's cell phone and the family boat.  Not sure how involved but I'd bet they know what happened.

Maybe Dompig can get in touch with the Kalpoe attornies and make it a family affair.  That idiot.

I agree Klaas Sander and Koen know exactly what happened.  I haven't ruled them out that they might have been present when everything happened that night.  We know Deepak, Satish, Freddy, Guido and I will add the new fat kid Santos to the mix of people being present.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: February 05, 2007, 04:56:08 PM »

Breaking News >> Prosecutors File Kidnapping, Sexual Assault Charges Against Michael Devlin

http://www.co.st-louis.mo.us/scripts/pa/attachment/papress/index.cfm?ViewMe=8499

CNN.com...News Alert:

Michael Devlin, accused of kidnapping two Missouri boys, now faces 71 new charges, including forcible sodomy.  Crying or Very sad

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: February 05, 2007, 04:59:46 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "jobie"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I'm going to get flamed, but I would love a debate on this:
Since long term birth control is available in 6 month effectiveness, 1 injection doses, what about requiring that for any mom who is on public assistance after their first child, until they are able to support that child without public assistance?
OK, I'm ducking........

I for one think this would be a great idea!  When newborn babies start showing up in dumpsters and other sad places, mandatory birth control is needed.

I agree.  When you know what adopting parents have to go through to adopt a baby and how long they have to wait, while these irresponsible so-called parents just keep on reproducing for the welfare payments and then do not bother to care for them or teach them even the basics of life or just abandon them when things get too difficult and they can no longer be bothered and the baby is a hindrance and no longer a novelty it is time for some drastic measures.  Forget all the do-gooders who say you must let people choose for themselves and they have the right to live as they please.  When they show that they have some responsibility firstly for themselves and their own actions, and after that for any possible offspring, they can be allowed to have children.
JMHO

In Quebec, we have we have the perfect system for living on welfare (some might call it fraud).     The woman gets a welfare cheque of $1,200 a month for 2 kids, a subsidized apt., free food from the food bank while the father of these kids lives at home with his parents.  Since we have free health care - the welfare recipients never pay for visits to the doctor or hospital stays and all prescriptions are free.  Because we have a subsidized daycare system that any child 5 years and under can attend for $7 dollars a day;  the welfare mothers use this service so they can go to the bingo hall or shop at the local thrift shop or hang out with the father of these kids.  These men are never considered deadbeat dads even though their names are on the birth certificates.   We used to have a financial incentive to have children - don't know if it still around.  Just had to mail the Quebec government a copy of the birth certificate and received a cheque for $1000 for kid 1. $2000 for kid 2, $5000 for kid 3. etc.  What do you think of that!

Hi Leslie  Sorry to be so long answering.  Yes we are not far behind you with all the welfare.  Had a cash payment scheme here for $3000 or $5000 for each baby to encourage population growth.  Hah!  Only population that is growing is the welfare families - generations of them never worked a day in their lives and living on all the handouts they can manage to find.  Well they had to change the lump sum payments to additional small regular amounts as the stupid girls are just getting pregnant so they can buy a new TV or whatever.  If they can identify a father then the govt. tries to make him pay but of course he is usually on welfare too and can't manage the repayments.  Vicious circle.  Rant over.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: February 05, 2007, 05:13:58 PM »

Klass,you meant the dinner commercial,from Blockbuster.I am sorry,I was confused.I have seen Sander,but I don't speak.I heard his brother was there.Great canoeing and rafting in the area along with camping.The wine is not that good,Tib's is better as is Klass.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: February 05, 2007, 05:14:33 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.
Sorry about the O/T but only just had a chance to answer Leslie's post. Also thought it would help move to the new cage but got waylaid at IBE's party.  Laughing  Laughing
Not sure about the descriptions of those White Castles.  Have not seen anything like that here.

Gee if they had a "family law suit" on Aruba as San suggests they would have to include half the population of that island.

Although we all had such a sad weekend it showed just how much a few dedicated monkeys can achieve by the internet.  I read all the posting and some of them were just wonderful to read.  Such caring and concerned Monkeys.  I am proud to be a Monkey.

Klaas, thank you for your help.  I was getting photobucket and photoshop confused I think.  Just need something straightforward as I doubt I would have the patience to do all the fancy stuff.  Will explore and see what I can find out there.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: February 05, 2007, 05:25:01 PM »

Klass,you meant the dinner commercial,from Blockbuster.I am sorry,I was confused.I have seen Sander,but I don't speak.I heard his brother was there.Great canoeing and rafting in the area along with camping.The wine is not that good,Tib's is better as is Klass.CAT

Cat You are a true connoisseur of wine, my friend.  I see you had a visit from my mate Bushmills.  He called in here the other day and introduced me to his cousin Black Bush.

San  You missed out that freaky GVC in your list.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: February 05, 2007, 05:29:05 PM »

I hope he does. I'd love to see them put his fatass up on the witness stand and allow him to explain the slander he dissiminated about Natalee and her family, all well documented.

"Mr. Dompig, would you mind telling the jury why you were relieved of your duties in the Natalee Holloway case?"

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: February 05, 2007, 05:33:30 PM »

Cat You are a true connoisseur of wine, my friend.  I see you had a visit from my mate Bushmills.  He called in here the other day and introduced me to his cousin Black Bush.

San  You missed out that freaky GVC in your list.

You're right Tibro I did miss him.  Add him to the list.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: February 05, 2007, 05:43:14 PM »

I always figured Devilin assaulted those poor boys, but reading it really makes me sick.  Poor kids..

Cat
I'm pretty Irish.  St. Pat's day is BIG here.  What the heck are black and tans?? I don't think we eat that....hmmmmm...
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: February 05, 2007, 05:54:03 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
I always figured Devilin assaulted those poor boys, but reading it really makes me sick.  Poor kids..

Cat
I'm pretty Irish.  St. Pat's day is BIG here.  What the heck are black and tans?? I don't think we eat that....hmmmmm...

Hi, I'm not Cat even though I am about the same colour.  Wink  Cat must be still up the oak tree scaring the owls away.
I think Black and Tans are a mix of Guinness and Ale.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: February 05, 2007, 05:56:01 PM »

I wonder if we will hit page 50 before 10:00 p.m. Laughing
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #952 on: February 05, 2007, 05:57:45 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
I think I am going to have to investigate pumpkin ale ...  Cool

Have you ever tasted ginger-root  beer  its also called mabi in spanish.  Itll knock your socks off, shoes too for that matter. Made in PR and the islands.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: February 05, 2007, 05:58:24 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I hope so as it is only 10 am here Laughing  Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: February 05, 2007, 06:01:06 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I hope so as it is only 10 am here Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: February 05, 2007, 06:16:05 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

Cat

Hi, I'm not Cat even though I am about the same colour.  Wink  Cat must be still up the oak tree scaring the owls away.
I think Black and Tans are a mix of Guinness and Ale.

Thanks Tibro
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: February 05, 2007, 06:17:14 PM »

Klaas,
Did you read all of the document you posted the link to?  Am I reading it correctly that Devlin has CONFESSED or admitted all of this?

And further that this may prevent his getting a life sentence, pleading guilty if that is what he is doing?  Reduces that to thirty years?  

After what ROB just posted, not sure thirty years is long enough but he does have health problems so in his case, could turn out to be life sentence but I hope he is not going to be able to plead guilty to avoid life sentence for he has certainly destroyed two young boys lives and evidently admitted to it.

I guess I am naive but was hoping he had not yet sexually harmed the last little boy, maybe in some sort of courtship phase with him.   Sad

For his bad luck, children under the age of twelve involve a heavier sentence as is the case in most states and he seemed to have a thing for eleven year olds, just on the brink of puberty.  I have sort of noticed that is frequently the case with pedophiles and have wondered if it is the attraction, the onset or approach of puberty in the child as what the pedophile is attracted to but have no studies or anything to confirm that, just my own opinion and observation.

I am saddened to learn of this harm to both boys, being foolish enough to have hoped at least the second child abducted MIGHT be OK.

As for Aruba and it's lack of clear and concise laws in so many areas, here is an example of a well written one in this regard.  There are laws equally crystal clear they could be using for all areas including corruption for which they claim to have absolutely none in place.  States do that all the time here, adapt a law as a model for their own use.  They don't WANT these laws in place!  And for that, I hold the entire population responsible.  Boycott will remain for me until they do a lot of cleaning up in a lot of areas.

Rant over.  Where is my Robots?  At least he reads my rants.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: February 05, 2007, 06:25:04 PM »

This is what Cat gets up to when he is not on SM :

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: February 05, 2007, 06:25:15 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Klaas,
Did you read all of the document you posted the link to?  Am I reading it correctly that Devlin has CONFESSED or admitted all of this?

And further that this may prevent his getting a life sentence, pleading guilty if that is what he is doing?  Reduces that to thirty years?  

After what ROB just posted, not sure thirty years is long enough but he does have health problems so in his case, could turn out to be life sentence but I hope he is not going to be able to plead guilty to avoid life sentence for he has certainly destroyed two young boys lives and evidently admitted to it.

I guess I am naive but was hoping he had not yet sexually harmed the last little boy, maybe in some sort of courtship phase with him.   Sad

For his bad luck, children under the age of twelve involve a heavier sentence as is the case in most states and he seemed to have a thing for eleven year olds, just on the brink of puberty.  I have sort of noticed that is frequently the case with pedophiles and have wondered if it is the attraction, the onset or approach of puberty in the child as what the pedophile is attracted to but have no studies or anything to confirm that, just my own opinion and observation.

I am saddened to learn of this harm to both boys, being foolish enough to have hoped at least the second child abducted MIGHT be OK.

As for Aruba and it's lack of clear and concise laws in so many areas, here is an example of a well written one in this regard.  There are laws equally crystal clear they could be using for all areas including corruption for which they claim to have absolutely none in place.  States do that all the time here, adapt a law as a model for their own use.  They don't WANT these laws in place!  And for that, I hold the entire population responsible.  Boycott will remain for me until they do a lot of cleaning up in a lot of areas.

Rant over.  Where is my Robots?  At least he reads my rants.

I don't think Devlin has confessed to anything, he is being charged.  This was also in the document:

The charges against defendant are merely an accusation and this defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: February 05, 2007, 06:27:26 PM »

Anna  I always read and enjoy your rants.  They make a lot of sense to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.