May 03, 2024, 02:25:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #2 10/29/09 - 11/18/09  (Read 604545 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1020 on: November 05, 2009, 02:13:57 PM »

Michelle L B is the mother.  Ceasar T B is the father.  i don't know who the others are you are mentioning.  The father of the little girl EO was playing with has a last name of Alvarado. 

There is another adult showing living at 626 Lomo.  Her initials are K K H.  Do we know if the 626 Lomo location is the newer house or the older place where the daycare was run?  The woman with the initials KKH was married to a man named Ken and they owned a company called Animal Kingdom Collectibles.  I'm thinking maybe these folks lived in the house prior to the gps purchasing it.  KKH, the female, still has a d/l registered for the 626 location.

The little girl that Elizabeth was visiting is ELPA.  Father Luis A.  That file is really sad as Grandma KB had to ask the courts permission to put out a 4 week notice in the newspapers to find Mom and Dad of the child. 

Gandma KB was married 3 times
1st marriage in TX in 1975 (to MB's father)
2nd marriage in CA in 1983 (To K N-P' father)
3rd marriage to GB (I didn't look for)

626 Lomo Drive is the new house.  GB nad KB built is as they did a testimonial for the insulation work http://www.xcfi.biz/forms/testimonials.aspx .  Coincidentally the first command post was set up at Xtreme, the company they gave the testimonial to.

Thanks Northern Rose! 

For those needing the sooper-dooper sekrit decoder ring for this set of initials K N-P: 

The line I bolded above .. The last name for that marriage for KB is Nieto.  KN is Kathryn (Kat), who is also ABs aunt, sister of her mom MLB.  KN was recently married to Ryan (RP) and evidently is making her last name a hyphen version of hers n his: N-P.  So that's who K N-P is. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1021 on: November 05, 2009, 02:24:44 PM »

Here is what I gather on names etc in AB household

*AB 15 yr old female
 ELPA 6 yr old female friend of Elizabeth AB half sister
 *JB 11 yr old male brother of AB twin to NB
 *NB 11 yr old male bro of AB twin to JB
 KB maternal grandmother,
 GB step grand dad
 *KNP AB aunt, half sister of MLB
 RP aunts new husband (fyi I still have yet to figure out last name on this one)

TB, SB, and VB possible children of GB(appears according to locate records they atleast lived in the house at some point)

Not living in AB house

MLB mother to AB, JB, NB, and ELPA (may have lived @ Lomo address at some point)
 CTB father to AB, JB, AND NB (currently incarcerated in Mo.)

DN possible initials for AB boyfriend

*  have myspaces  are private.

Please let me know if any info is wrong!!  Anyone brave enough to fill in names to initials go for it. I do not like corners..lol Even when I have company

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: November 05, 2009, 02:24:58 PM »

The thing that is so maddening to me about this is I don't think Missouri is trying to protect Alyssa's identity because she is a juvenile. I think it is some more of JC covering up for some other reasons. If not, why would all these records be deleted? It feels to me like they were buying time till Nov 18 to clean it up. Lots of things that should be public record are no longer. Just like WYKES said, who would have thought to take screen shots of PUBLIC RECORDS?JMO   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1023 on: November 05, 2009, 02:28:53 PM »

Thanks Northern Rose! 

For those needing the sooper-dooper sekrit decoder ring for this set of initials K N-P: 

The line I bolded above .. The last name for that marriage for KB is Nieto.  KN is Kathryn (Kat), who is also ABs aunt, sister of her mom MLB.  KN was recently married to Ryan (RP) and evidently is making her last name a hyphen version of hers n his: N-P.  So that's who K N-P is. 

[/quote]

ROFLMAO I want that dang ring.. My sanity is at stake if I dont figure out the P in KNP and RP Just kidding kinda 

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: November 05, 2009, 02:37:22 PM »

*AB 15 yr old female
 KB maternal grandmother,
 GB step grand dad

TB, SB, and VB possible children of GB(appears according to locate records they atleast lived in the house at some point)

Not living in AB house

MLB mother to AB, JB, NB, and ELPA (may have lived @ Lomo address at some point)

Please let me know if any info is wrong!!  Anyone brave enough to fill in names to initials go for it. I do not like corners..lol Even when I have company

Publicdata.com shows Karen Kay Higgins living at 626 Lomo as well.  I have no clue who this person is but she must live or have lived with these people at some point considering the house at 626 Lomo was built, not a home that Higgins could have lived in previously. 

I *really* don't want to sit in the corner either, but I want to know who Karen Higgins is!  It can't be the sister of the gma because their first names are the same.
Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1025 on: November 05, 2009, 03:22:54 PM »

Public Records that I have...Name changed to initals by me!

MLB INFO

B , M******* L , Defendant represented by HALCOMB , KEITH D , Attorney for Defendant
25 W*** DR
LAKE OZARK, MO 65049

Facility Name: PROBATION Agency: MILLER COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT
Classification: UNSUPERVISED
Start Date: 09/08/2008 Assigned Length: 2 Years

Next Charge/Judgment
Description: Oper A Motor Vehicle In A Careless And Imprudent Manner, Involving An Accident { Misdemeanor A RSMo: 304.012 }
Date: 06/04

ELPA (AB's 1/2 sis) Custody

E**** A (First name listed here sounds like her legal 1st and second names "EL") e: 029 Minor "ELPA" PR Guardianship - Minor 02/20/2007 JEFFERSON CITY, MO Circuit 19 Cole Circuit Division

MLB , Respondent
103 P*** PLACE
CROCKER, MO 65452

Year of Birth: 1978
ALVARADO , LUIS , Respondent

EA , Minor represented by SNIDER , THOMAS B. , Guardian Ad Litem
626 LOMO DRIVE
JEFFERSON CITY, MO 65109

Year of Birth: 2003
 BANDRE' HUNT & SNIDER, LLC
227 MADISON ST
JEFFERSON CITY, MO 65101
Business: (573) 635- 2424

KB  , Guardian represented by BROWNING , MARY JANE , Attorney for Guardian
228 LOMO DRIVE
JEFFERSON CITY, MO 65109

Year of Birth: 1957 ATTORNEY AT LAW
214 CHERRY STREET
JEFFERSON CITY, MO 65101

OK--my mini netbook is messing up can hardly see what i am posting hope this didn't break any rules, i omitted any minor's names..
YourMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: November 05, 2009, 03:24:15 PM »

*AB 15 yr old female
 KB maternal grandmother,
 GB step grand dad

Not living in AB house

Publicdata.com shows Karen Kay Higgins living at 626 Lomo as well.  I have no clue who this person is but she must live or have lived with these people at some point considering the house at 626 Lomo was built, not a home that Higgins could have lived in previously. 

I *really* don't want to sit in the corner either, but I want to know who Karen Higgins is!  It can't be the sister of the gma because their first names are the same.

PROTECTION ORDER
HIGGINS , KAREN , Respondent Acting Pro Se       
AKA K H KAREN
626 LOMO DR
JEFFERSON CITY, MO 65109-0072
08/24/2004  Docket Entry: Pet for Protection Ord Filed 
Text:  Petition for Order of Protection denied per Judge Brown. TJB 

Docket Entry: Adult Abuse Hearing Scheduled 
Associated Docket Entries:  08/24/2004 - Dismiss by Ct w/o Prejudice 

Associated Events:  09/09/2004 , 09:00:00 - Adult Abuse Hearing 

Docket Entry: Ex Parte Order Issued 

Docket Entry: Dismiss by Ct w/o Prejudice 
Associated Docket Entries:  08/24/2004 - Adult Abuse Hearing Scheduled 

Associated Events:  09/09/2004 , 09:00:00 - Adult Abuse Hearing 

PROTECTION ORDER - Child Protection Act
HIGGINS , KAREN , Respondent Acting Pro Se       
AKA K H KAREN
626 LOMO DR
JEFFERSON CITY, MO 65109-00720
8/24/2004  Docket Entry: Pet for Protection Ord Filed 
Text:  Petition for Child Order of Protection denied per Judge Brown. TJB 
Filing Party:  Petitioner Acting Pro Se 

Docket Entry: Child Prot Hrng Scheduled 
Associated Docket Entries:  08/24/2004 - Dismiss by Ct w/o Prejudice 

Associated Events:  09/09/2004 , 09:00:00 - Child Prot Hearing 

Docket Entry: Dismiss by Ct w/o Prejudice 
Associated Docket Entries:  08/24/2004 - Child Prot Hrng Scheduled 

Associated Events:  09/09/2004 , 09:00:00 - Child Prot Hearing 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1027 on: November 05, 2009, 03:24:38 PM »

*AB 15 yr old female
 KB maternal grandmother,
 GB step grand dad

Not living in AB house

Thanks Txsflame and New Monkey!  All interesting info! 

Dunno who that KKH is, but it's sure curious.  LOL 

In some of my looking around at Intelius and other search sites, I ran across KBs name listed in sev places with a middle initial of W, instead of S.  Confused the heck outta me, still dunno if that was a typo in those places, or not.  Some of those sites can do typos.  Was wondering if there could be another Karen in the family with the middle initial of W.. or if it's just KB using a W at some point in life, and using an S at some point.  Doesn't really matter in the greater scheme of things, it just may become important since we're using initials sooooooooo much right now.   

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1028 on: November 05, 2009, 03:40:41 PM »

OFF TOPIC BUT NEW CRIME

7 DEAD 15 SHOT ON FT HOOD ARMY BASE. FT HOOD IS ONE OF THE LARGEST ARMY BASES IN US. IT IS IN MY BACK YARD BASICALLY. NO OTHER NEWS YET. SCHOOLS ON LOCKDOWN ON POST AND SOME IN OTHER AREAS. ANY PRAYERS PLEASE PRAY.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1029 on: November 05, 2009, 03:42:13 PM »

Interesting info, YourMom, thanks! 

Reading these courts docs, sometimes I get so lost.     Am not a legal beagle monkey.  lol

It looks like KKH, was a Respondent for two hearings for Petition for Order of Protection - one hearing re Adult Abuse and one hearing re Child Protection.  Both petitions were denied by the judge.  If I'm looking at that right. 

Am wondering if a Respondent is the plaintiff or the defendant?    

Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1030 on: November 05, 2009, 03:43:56 PM »

OFF TOPIC BUT NEW CRIME

7 DEAD 15 SHOT ON FT HOOD ARMY BASE. FT HOOD IS ONE OF THE LARGEST ARMY BASES IN US. IT IS IN MY BACK YARD BASICALLY. NO OTHER NEWS YET. SCHOOLS ON LOCKDOWN ON POST AND SOME IN OTHER AREAS. ANY PRAYERS PLEASE PRAY.

POLICE OFFICER SHOT AT PX ON POST. NOT SURE IF IT IS A MILITARY OR CIVILIAN POLICE. IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS AN ARMY OFFICER DOING THE SHOOTING AT THIS REPORT TIME.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1031 on: November 05, 2009, 03:44:58 PM »

OFF TOPIC BUT NEW CRIME

Definitely am saying prayers for all concerned right now.  Be safe, Txsflame!  Lock those doors plzzzzz! 

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1032 on: November 05, 2009, 03:45:13 PM »

Reading these courts docs, sometimes I get so lost.     Am not a legal beagle monkey.  lol

It looks like KKH, was a Respondent for two hearings for Petition for Order of Protection - one hearing re Adult Abuse and one hearing re Child Protection.  Both petitions were denied by the judge.  If I'm looking at that right. 

I was confused by that as well.  Also, there is another KKH - exact same name - different b'day with a d/l in the state of Missouri.
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #1033 on: November 05, 2009, 03:46:11 PM »

OFF TOPIC BUT NEW CRIME

POLICE OFFICER SHOT AT PX ON POST. NOT SURE IF IT IS A MILITARY OR CIVILIAN POLICE. IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS AN ARMY OFFICER DOING THE SHOOTING AT THIS REPORT TIME.

ONE LAST REPORT ONE SHOOTER IN CUSTOSY AND ATLEAST ONE STILL LOOSE

Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1034 on: November 05, 2009, 03:47:09 PM »

Im pretty sure respondent is the defendent...if you look at my post about ELPA's custody u will see her parents listed as respondent and KB is the guardian (plaintiff)...sorry my post went in all red text, my mini has a mind of its own sometimes...

O/T--TXFlame, i just saw the breaking news--Im in Dallas--sooo sad, definitely praying!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: November 05, 2009, 03:51:33 PM »

*AB 15 yr old female
 KB maternal grandmother,
 GB step grand dad

Not living in AB house

Thanks Txsflame and New Monkey!  All interesting info! 

Dunno who that KKH is, but it's sure curious.  LOL 

In some of my looking around at Intelius and other search sites, I ran across KBs name listed in sev places with a middle initial of W, instead of S.  Confused the heck outta me, still dunno if that was a typo in those places, or not.  Some of those sites can do typos.  Was wondering if there could be another Karen in the family with the middle initial of W.. or if it's just KB using a W at some point in life, and using an S at some point.  Doesn't really matter in the greater scheme of things, it just may become important since we're using initials sooooooooo much right now.   

I saw K W B as well and her age is not 52 like K S B.  Yest KWB is till showing up as connected to GB so not sure if that coudl be a previous wife or daughter from a previous marriage he had?   

K N-P who Married RP - Hints What you use in hockey (four letters starts with a P) .  Fill in the three blanks and it is good to buy a vowel (pick U from Vanna)
P _ _ _ ETT 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: November 05, 2009, 03:56:17 PM »

*AB 15 yr old female
 KB maternal grandmother,
 GB step grand dad

Not living in AB house

Did you run across a JRP age 66 as possible previous wife for GB?

Also ELPA youngest child - father is LA
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: November 05, 2009, 03:57:37 PM »

Txsflame hoping that you stay safe.  Praying for loved ones and those in the community.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1038 on: November 05, 2009, 03:59:09 PM »

I saw K W B as well and her age is not 52 like K S B.  Yest KWB is till showing up as connected to GB so not sure if that coudl be a previous wife or daughter from a previous marriage he had?   

K N-P who Married RP - Hints What you use in hockey (four letters starts with a P) .  Fill in the three blanks and it is good to buy a vowel (pick U from Vanna)
P _ _ _ ETT 
[/quote

Thanks Northern Rose!   

And... great hints!    

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1039 on: November 05, 2009, 04:00:05 PM »

P _ _ _ ETT 

Thanks Northern Rose!   

And... great hints!    

Ooooooops sorry for messing that up.  lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.