May 13, 2024, 04:16:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 375241 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: July 08, 2011, 08:30:25 PM »

Hello everyone.  Hope all are well...

Hi TS....doing OK here....hope it's the same with you

Hi XXX. Glad to see you're not staying away. That Not Guilty verdict really did us in. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: July 08, 2011, 08:31:05 PM »

I have news for Casey Anthony ... Jose Baez and Jurors ... there is not going to be the $'s that these people really think. They might get some, but no where near the amounts that these greedy people think. Who over decides to sign either Baez or Casey, they will be boycotted and advertisers will be badgered with calls.

As for Casey going to either NYC or Hollywood, Casey will be eaten alive. She is not a celebrity, she is a woman who got away with murder.

In God's perfect timing ... there will be justice for Caylee Marie and ... accountability for Casey.

Janet

++++++

Mark 8:36
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: July 08, 2011, 08:32:23 PM »

If you send a check to an inmate, they endorse the back and you get their autograph.  This was a big thing back in the day with Charles Manson and others of high profile.

I think this may be what people are doing sending her money.  I am surprised more haven't done it to get the autograph endorsement on the back of the check.

Thought I knew the Manson case front to back. Thanks for reminding me of this! It seems I need more reminders than I used to.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #863 on: July 08, 2011, 08:32:45 PM »

I have news for Casey Anthony ... Jose Baez and Jurors ... there is not going to be the $'s that these people really think. They might get some, but no where near the amounts that these greedy people think. Who over decides to sign either Baez or Casey, they will be boycotted and advertisers will be badgered with calls.

As for Casey going to either NYC or Hollywood, Casey will be eaten alive. She is not a celebrity, she is a woman who got away with murder.

I agree Red. They do not know the power of the people.  What else do the people have to lose?  This is our way of saying Caylee will have her justice---with our help.

She will go the way of Joran, I think. Probably all the Anthonys will to some degree. They have this bad habit of not knowing when to shut up. People get tired of that, then they stop paying for it, then they get enraged about it... and if Orlando is not careful, they will have riot scenes from Peru on their hands. They better figure out a way to fix the Anthonys wagon and do it soon.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: July 08, 2011, 08:33:44 PM »

Hey...if you hear she'll be coming to Hollywood...give me a holler.  I'm about 10 minutes away from there as we speak and I'll gather up a few of the homies and give her a little L.A. welcome party!!  Then, I'll promptly send her on the next bus out...

Hey Third ... there is no place this slore will be welcome. I think the pathological, sociopath is lin for a rude awakening. It might be better in jail as opposed to how she is going to be hounded on the outside.
Maybe your are right Red.  But, Los Angeles is MY town!!  And, I think I can speak for a good number of my fellow Angelinos when I say she's not wanted here!  If she does come through though, hopefully I'll run into her on the street.  If that happens, let's just say nobody will have to worry much about her making any appearances in the media...

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: July 08, 2011, 08:34:07 PM »

Vinnie Politan (betcha at Ellis island it was Napolitano before they 'americanized it) is my goomba... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: July 08, 2011, 08:34:35 PM »

Hello everyone.  Hope all are well...

Hi TS....doing OK here....hope it's the same with you

Hi XXX. Glad to see you're not staying away. That Not Guilty verdict really did us in. 
A break maybe.  But, this is family!  I'd never leave for long...Wink

Thanks!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #867 on: July 08, 2011, 08:34:39 PM »

One family should not a riot make.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: July 08, 2011, 08:35:35 PM »

Vinnie Politan (betcha at Ellis island it was Napolitano before they 'americanized it) is my goomba... 
Vinnie's my boy now!!  He's got some heat behind him at this point.  Sky's the limit for that guy!  Keep it up Vinnie!  I got your back!!

Ok, really going now...Wink
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: July 08, 2011, 08:35:36 PM »

I just finished listening to Juror #3's interview on Fox News.  I'm floored.  I mean, the justification for the verdict is that there was no cuase of death?  Isn't f*cking duct tape over the mouth and nose a clear indiciation of cause of death?  Also, what about her assertion that George wasn't "believable", and that he was "evasive with his answers"?!?!  Pardon me, but wasn't casey evasive with her answers originally/  Why is it that these 12 couldn't see a frickin' DUCK when you heard it quack like one?  Forget about being respectful of the process of civil service!!  How about being respectful of basic common sense?  It's very clear that the intelligence level in that room wasn't much to brag about.  I mean,  if they had locked them up in a room and told them the first person that can accurately count to 10 unlocks the door and lets them all out, I'm not sure they woudn't still be locked up in that room as DUMB as they are sounding...

T/S   I am sure you won't find anyone here that would disagree with you....how could they get past the duct tape, the plastic bags and being thrown out in a swamp to rot......how does any of that add up to drowning in the pool!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: July 08, 2011, 08:35:36 PM »

More importantly, she got away with killing a child.  She won't have much of a future anywhere.  I think it is another travesty to not charge Cindy with perjury!  Why the hell should there be an exception?  The law is the law..is it not?

Right! The whole trial was based on lies but Cindy can get up there and it's proven she lied & no one does anything about it? Why the hell not? Either it's okay to lie or it's not!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: July 08, 2011, 08:36:15 PM »

Nancy hits back at her critics.. she keeps showing clips of people disparaging her..
but I am tired of hearing about the twins

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: July 08, 2011, 08:37:41 PM »

Nancy hits back at her critics.. she keeps showing clips of people disparaging her..
but I am tired of hearing about the twins
I don't mind hearing about the twins because she has OUR backs now!!  Small price to pay for someone in our corner IMO...

But you are right...gets slightly annoying at times...Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: July 08, 2011, 08:39:25 PM »

You know, if the jurors weren't intelligent enough to understand the scientific evidence, if they didn't have enough common sense to see the truth, the least they could have done is not caved in.  Bottom line they didn't want to deliberate at all.  They wanted to go home.  So now they have to live with the realization they allowed a monster to get back on the streets.

Just like Joran van der Sloot, it will happen again.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: July 08, 2011, 08:40:03 PM »

I agree Red. They do not know the power of the people.  What else do the people have to lose?  This is our way of saying Caylee will have her justice---with our help.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: July 08, 2011, 08:41:00 PM »

This whole thing sucks eggs. From the beginning, the evidence proved that Casey killed Caylee. She was not mentally ill and did kill this little baby girl and did get away with it. It is very upsetting. I am hoping that Karma will take over....................
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: July 08, 2011, 08:41:03 PM »

The clinical psychologist is on that evaluated KC .. not that I mind hearing what he has to say, but I can not believe he can go on TV and talk about her...   

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: July 08, 2011, 08:41:56 PM »

You know, if the jurors weren't intelligent enough to understand the scientific evidence, if they didn't have enough common sense to see the truth, the least they could have done is not caved in.  Bottom line they didn't want to deliberate at all.  They wanted to go home.  So now they have to live with the realization they allowed a monster to get back on the streets.

If you want to get away with murder, do it in Florida...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: July 08, 2011, 08:42:12 PM »

Jane Valez on HLN, 1 minute ago said she would buy Baez's book. Said she thinks he has a right to make money on this case.

Maybe talked about things we don't know about, when she went out to dinner with him.

What about Caylee????? an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Funny...I've learned a lot about who's on what side during this trial and ultimate verdict.  JVM, Casarez, Hell...even Greta.  Only real reason I watch HLN now is for the coverage and nancy Grace (never thought I'd say that).  I'm quickly becoming a BIG fan of Vinnie Politan though.  Right after the verdict, he was highly emotional and passionate about the injustice.  I found that refreshing, and instantly became an admirer of his work.  The rest sway with the tides...
Totally agree about Vinnie.  I've gained alot of respect for him the last couple of days.

I have too! I am loving me some Vinnie right now! And TS... I cannot believe it, but I am watching Nancy now too.....lol the night of the verdict hubs came in and said, " I'm watching Nancy with you tonight....she will be on fire"...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #879 on: July 08, 2011, 08:42:18 PM »

I keep thinking they could have at least asked some questions if they didn't understand something. >:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.