May 04, 2024, 08:36:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #3 11/18/09 -  (Read 578585 times)
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: November 18, 2009, 06:09:13 PM »

I personally think her mugshot speaks volumes.(do we know if that is todays mugshot, or the original one)  In most court cases I have seen, the defendant is dressed nicely, in "street clothes" provided by their family. I am wondering if this means even gparents have had enough... and arent supporting her at all?? Also wonder how her "mother" feels about the monster she created??  I am actually waiting for her druggy self to start bawling on TV.

I have no sympathy for Alyssa, btu I DO think her mother deserves to face charges for creating a monster...  JMHO
I gotta draw the line here.  Parents cannot be held responsible for the crimes their kids commit.  Granted, parents play a large role in how their kids turn out but sometimes even the best of parents can't stop a kid from doing bad things.  JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #161 on: November 18, 2009, 06:09:58 PM »

Police: Mo. teen dug grave anticipating murder
By DAVID A. LIEB Associated Press Writers © 2009 The Associated Press
Nov. 18, 2009, 4:53PM
JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. — Blessed with a Friday off school, 15-year-old Alyssa Bustamante dug two holes in the ground to be used as a grave, authorities said. For the next week, she attended classes, all the while plotting the right time for a murder, they said.
That time arrived the evening of Oct. 21, when Bustamante strangled 9-year-old neighbor Elizabeth Olten without provocation, cut the girl's throat and stabbed her, prosecutors said. Why?

"Ultimately, she stated she wanted to know what it felt like," Missouri State Highway Patrol Sgt. David Rice testified Wednesday during a court hearing over the slaying.

Rice, who interviewed Bustamante in the days after Elizabeth's disappearance, said she confessed to investigators and led them to the fourth grader's well-concealed body in a wooded area near their neighborhood in St. Martins, a small town west of Jefferson City.

A Cole County judge ruled Wednesday that Bustamante, who has been held in Missouri's juvenile justice system, should be tried as an adult. Hours later, the teen was indicted on adult charges of first-degree murder and armed criminal action for allegedly using a knife to kill Elizabeth. A judge later entered a not guilty plea on Bustamante's behalf and referred her to the public defender's office.

The court proceedings marked the first time that the suspect in Elizabeth's death had been publicly identified since a two-day search for the girl by hundreds of volunteers. When they found Elizabeth's body Oct. 23, authorities only said that a 15-year-old had led them to it and was in custody for the slaying.

Bustamante remained largely expressionless as she sat with her hands shackled around her waist in court Wednesday. She occasionally looked down beneath the brown bangs that covered her eyes and swallowed hard as a judge read the charges against her.

On one side of the courtroom sat her mother and grandmother, who has been Bustamante's legal guardian for about half of her life. On the other side sat Elizabeth's mother, relatives and friends, several of whom wore pink — Elizabeth's favorite color.

Bustamante was ordered held without bond pending her trial. If convicted of first-degree murder, she would be sentenced to life in prison without parole.

Witnesses at Bustamante's adult certification hearing described a girl who was bright yet depressed and clever in a sometimes sneaky sort of way. She ranked in roughly the top third of her class at Jefferson City High School, the principal said, and had been in no trouble at school or with the law.

Yet Bustamante had tried to commit suicide at age 13 and had been receiving mental health treatment for depression and cutting herself, said David Cook, the chief juvenile officer in Cole County. Once, she led her family to believe she was attending a local church event when she instead sneaked off to a concert in St. Louis, about two hours away, Cook said. On one or two other occasions, Bustamante spent the night in the woods without permission, he said.

After her arrest, Bustamante tried to cut herself with her own fingernails while being held in juvenile custody, said her appointed juvenile defense attorney Kurt Valentine.

He argued Bustamante should remain in the juvenile system, where she could potentially be rehabilitated before being set free by age 21. Valentine warned that Bustamante would either kill herself or be assaulted and killed by others if she were placed in an adult jail cell or prison.

"We are throwing away the child and we are signing a death sentence for Alyssa," Valentine said. "She is not going to survive her time in the Cole County jail."

Cole County Sheriff Greg White said later that Bustamante would be held at a different, undisclosed location.

Cook recommended Bustamante be tied as an adult. Cole County Circuit Judge Jon Beetem agreed, saying the killing was vicious and that the state had no adequate facilities or services to treat Bustamante if she remained in the juvenile system.

Bill Heberle, with the Missouri Division of Youth Services, testified that the state has no secure facilities with fences for female juveniles. Youths in Missouri's juvenile system generally are housed in group settings and are not typically watched by staff 24 hours a day, he said.

___

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: November 18, 2009, 06:10:24 PM »

NG looks like tonight's show is going to be up Shaniya.  She just set up a blog for Elizabeth.  The more comments the more likely she will cover this monster. Stick that in your pipe local Jefferson media!

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2009/11/18/15-year-old-suspect-in-olten-case-to-be-tried-as-adult-indicted-on-1st-degree-murder/
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #163 on: November 18, 2009, 06:12:49 PM »

She definitely looks as though she's not sleeping well.  Look at those bags. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: November 18, 2009, 06:14:11 PM »

Cole County Sheriff Greg White said later that Bustamante would be held at a different, undisclosed location.

---------------------------------------

I wonder if they are holder her back at Prenger?
Txsflame
Scared Monkey

UnID Murder victim

« Reply #165 on: November 18, 2009, 06:15:53 PM »

I personally think her mugshot speaks volumes.(do we know if that is todays mugshot, or the original one)  In most court cases I have seen, the defendant is dressed nicely, in "street clothes" provided by their family. I am wondering if this means even gparents have had enough... and arent supporting her at all?? Also wonder how her "mother" feels about the monster she created??  I am actually waiting for her druggy self to start bawling on TV.

I have no sympathy for Alyssa, btu I DO think her mother deserves to face charges for creating a monster...  JMHO
I gotta draw the line here.  Parents cannot be held responsible for the crimes their kids commit.  Granted, parents play a large role in how their kids turn out but sometimes even the best of parents can't stop a kid from doing bad things.  JMO

I understand your and respect ur view. I just cant help but feel had "mom" not been chasing drugs and alcohol, and no telling what else, maybe Alyssa wouldnt have been so ill.. I agree IF it can be shown that parent tried everything(as it appears gparents did) and STILL the child becomes a criminal, then the parent is not to blame, but in Alyssa's case, knowing only the little we do about the mothers history, I can only imagine the things she has seen and experienced... But innocence is not something I would associte with Alyssa mom, (or dad for that matter)

Perfectly Imperfect. Imperfection is the only thinig I ever perfected!!!!

Please visit http://walkercountyjanedoe1980.webs.com

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6550.new#new
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: November 18, 2009, 06:16:00 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 07:44:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #167 on: November 18, 2009, 06:17:08 PM »

Looking at the Photo MUGS of AB. She does not look anything like her own posted photo's (social sites) what so ever.  The pics on the social sites must be at best when she was 12, 13.
In the Mug shot, She looks older, and she also looks like she has no Soul.

Not that a Mug Shot is a determination of one's person. She looks Pale and she as well looks like she could put out a mighty blow .. meaning she looks rough and tough. More so she looks empty.
She looks just like what she is a "Convict".

Probably by the time she goes to trial she'll be cute as a button. Hair in side pony tails, bows, sweater set, skirt......yada, blah, blah  I never understood why lawyers seem to go overboard when trying to clean up criminals for court, sheesh
Hi MizJay ( Hug) You know we have all seen it in the court rooms that they take the Perp and Pretty them up for the sake of Jury... But I have to say that AB may be the one that says NO.
I think she will " love" to look like a Juggalette in front of an audience. This is sick twisted morbid girl - and I sincerely believe that she will appear in court - Pasty white, hair undone with a face of  no makeup nor femininity. For her that is empowerment. For her to posed as " A Pretty Girl " would make her skin crawl.  Make her even upset and possibly not cooperative. She WANTS Attention and I am just saying She will want Her Way and Her Way will be to posed as her Mug Shot shows her. " I am Me".  Jmo.

She will want to represent herself as she knows herself and She is NO Princess to be dressed up, made up, nor put out to the public as a frilly weak girl ( that's how I believe she thinks) idk -jmo.
Aileen Wuornos comes to Mind. She was who she was.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: November 18, 2009, 06:23:00 PM »

I understand your and respect ur view. I just cant help but feel had "mom" not been chasing drugs and alcohol, and no telling what else, maybe Alyssa wouldnt have been so ill.. I agree IF it can be shown that parent tried everything(as it appears gparents did) and STILL the child becomes a criminal, then the parent is not to blame, but in Alyssa's case, knowing only the little we do about the mothers history, I can only imagine the things she has seen and experienced... But innocence is not something I would associte with Alyssa mom, (or dad for that matter)

And I can understand your view as well.  However, who is to decide when enough was done?  What we do agree upon is she IS A MONSTER.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: November 18, 2009, 06:29:20 PM »

Looking at the Photo MUGS of AB. She does not look anything like her own posted photo's (social sites) what so ever.  The pics on the social sites must be at best when she was 12, 13.
In the Mug shot, She looks older, and she also looks like she has no Soul.

Not that a Mug Shot is a determination of one's person. She looks Pale and she as well looks like she could put out a mighty blow .. meaning she looks rough and tough. More so she looks empty.
She looks just like what she is a "Convict".

Probably by the time she goes to trial she'll be cute as a button. Hair in side pony tails, bows, sweater set, skirt......yada, blah, blah  I never understood why lawyers seem to go overboard when trying to clean up criminals for court, sheesh
Hi MizJay ( Hug) You know we have all seen it in the court rooms that they take the Perp and Pretty them up for the sake of Jury... But I have to say that AB may be the one that says NO.
I think she will " love" to look like a Juggalette in front of an audience. This is sick twisted morbid girl - and I sincerely believe that she will appear in court - Pasty white, hair undone with a face of  no makeup nor femininity. For her that is empowerment. For her to posed as " A Pretty Girl " would make her skin crawl.  Make her even upset and possibly not cooperative. She WANTS Attention and I am just saying She will want Her Way and Her Way will be to posed as her Mug Shot shows her. " I am Me".  Jmo.

She will want to represent herself as she knows herself and She is NO Princess to be dressed up, made up, nor put out to the public as a frilly weak girl ( that's how I believe she thinks) idk -jmo.
Aileen Wuornos comes to Mind. She was who she was.

Good points DEENIE  (hugs back)          it will be interesting if her persona stays the same. I have to imagine the cool-look-at-me bravado would begin to erode as the harsh, bleak days of cell life add up, that's when an atty, could probably tell them to wear a cheer leading outfit and they would. Besides I'm guessing here, they have to wear whatever somebody brings them or their prison clothes.
Anyways, I forgot about Aileen W.  She was her own person, no sugar coating.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: November 18, 2009, 06:38:05 PM »

Maybe it was for her Aunt? The one that didn't get along with her so well.

OOHH! I am sitting on my hands!!!   

C'mon FANNY  cat got your tongue?

When the time is right, I am sure we will all talk about it. Sorry for baiting you. But there really is more to come. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #171 on: November 18, 2009, 06:38:18 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 07:44:41 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: November 18, 2009, 06:42:04 PM »

I haven't read completely back yet, but why was Kurt Valentine not at her arraignment with her?

Didn't he consider it "dangerous" for her to appear without an atty?

If you read back there is an article that states he is excused if it goes to adult court as he is a Juvi defense lawyer.

thanks - I'll read back. Smile

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: November 18, 2009, 06:44:22 PM »

And I can understand your view as well.  However, who is to decide when enough was done?  What we do agree upon is she IS A MONSTER.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there really is such a thing as a down right EVIL person. No matter how they are raised, no matter how much they have been coddled and loved, there is EVIL in our world.

I used to not believe this. I used to think that there was goodness in everyone and that there had to be situations in their lives to make them do the things they do. But after years in the LE and just experience out in the world, EVIL is alive and well and living among us. If you don't believe it, just take a tour through these threads. And it is only getting worse everyday.

It is against my religion to feel this way, and I have struggled for many years with it. Because I feel unforgiving. But as sure as I am sitting here typing on this computer with all you monkeys, I know there is a devil, evil and Hell.  JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

espresso
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: November 18, 2009, 06:47:26 PM »

Maybe it was for her Aunt? The one that didn't get along with her so well.

OOHH! I am sitting on my hands!!!   

C'mon FANNY  cat got your tongue?

When the time is right, I am sure we will all talk about it. Sorry for baiting you. But there really is more to come. 

Now I'm bouncing around trying to figure it out! LOL--what's more to come? I mean duh, I know there's more to the story but is there stuff that we have to wait and see that's going to come out later that's been on the web? OOOOOoooooohhhh my head is spinning now.....

Cops say Stephen Spina, 36, was found stabbed to death in his apartment in Mamaroneck, New York on September 17, 2007. Killer is still at large. http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=57396 
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: November 18, 2009, 06:49:27 PM »

Meet Alyssa Bustamante; A 15-Year-old Killer (Photos) Going To Prison?

A 15-year-old girl named Alyssa Bustamante has been arrested and is going to court over killing a 9-year-old named Elizabeth Olten. She is to be tried as an adult according to reports after lawmakers found out the viciousness of her attack.

Bustamante stabbed, strangled, and cut the throat of the 9-year-old girl named Elizabeth Olten. When police asked why she killed the girl she said she wanted to know what it felt like to kill someone.

Bustamante dug two shallow graves before killing Olten. Bustamante had a record of trying to commit suicide and was on the antidepressant known as prozac.

There is now a fight on whether or not to be her in an adult jail or possibly even a mental institution. Her lawyer is desperately fighting to keep her out of jail. It's hard to believe that is the face of a killer.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212268807.shtml

Well now that she knows what it feels like to kill someone, now she can know what it feels like to be an  accused then convicted felon in prison too. It's too good for her

these are my exact thoughts.

re: where they will hold her - I have no doubt that wherever it is, she will be very protected as she's already tried to kill herself.  Think:  glass walls, no privacy, constant monitoring.

thanks for the mugshots, Northern and Fanny Smile  she looks completely different without all that black eyeliner.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: November 18, 2009, 06:53:25 PM »

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there really is such a thing as a down right EVIL person. No matter how they are raised, no matter how much they have been coddled and loved, there is EVIL in our world.

I used to not believe this. I used to think that there was goodness in everyone and that there had to be situations in their lives to make them do the things they do. But after years in the LE and just experience out in the world, EVIL is alive and well and living among us. If you don't believe it, just take a tour through these threads. And it is only getting worse everyday.

It is against my religion to feel this way, and I have struggled for many years with it. Because I feel unforgiving. But as sure as I am sitting here typing on this computer with all you monkeys, I know there is a devil, evil and Hell.  JMO

And I have to agree..... If you deny god, you will open the doorway for evil.  This is my belief.. sorry if it offends anyone.  In my opion, evil is very real and abounds in this world.  When I look into the eyes of Alyssa in her mug shot, evil is what I see.  And honestly, it scares me.

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: November 18, 2009, 06:54:25 PM »

this has been a very rewarding day, and I'm so glad I got to share it with you guys. 

I'm off for the night, but the picture of one particular girl stands clear in my mind tonight - so glad that the right thing was done today!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: November 18, 2009, 06:55:25 PM »

---------------------------------------

I wonder if they are holder her back at Prenger?

Did you look at the link I put up today about the facility? She needs to be in the Cole County Jail. jmo

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: November 18, 2009, 06:56:09 PM »

this has been a very rewarding day, and I'm so glad I got to share it with you guys. 

I'm off for the night, but the picture of one particular girl stands clear in my mind tonight - so glad that the right thing was done today!

an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.