May 13, 2024, 03:20:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 710722 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1380 on: June 26, 2011, 02:54:41 AM »

Had a serious migraine yesterday and tonight/morning just got caught up with everything but wanted to know if anyone is out there that knows where I can watch Nancy Grace online??  The place that I go to on Youtube..she doesn't have the recent ones posted yet..so anyone up late that can help?? Thanks all my monkey friends and sorry been so quite but you know I'm NOT quite about JUSTICE for CAYLEE!

I don't know of any but NG/HLN is re-playing in order the court hearings all night so far and will do it again tomorrow , not sure that helps ?
I only know of that one where her name is "Patty" from Websleuths.  Did you try to do a search on youtube?
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: June 26, 2011, 03:02:00 AM »

Had a serious migraine yesterday and tonight/morning just got caught up with everything but wanted to know if anyone is out there that knows where I can watch Nancy Grace online??  The place that I go to on Youtube..she doesn't have the recent ones posted yet..so anyone up late that can help?? Thanks all my monkey friends and sorry been so quite but you know I'm NOT quite about JUSTICE for CAYLEE!

I don't know of any but NG/HLN is re-playing in order the court hearings all night so far and will do it again tomorrow , not sure that helps ?
Okay great think that does help so basically NG isn't doing her show just replaying court??? Do I have that correctly??
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1382 on: June 26, 2011, 03:10:16 AM »

I only know of that one where her name is "Patty" from Websleuths.  Did you try to do a search on youtube?
I watch sierra1947 channel on youtube is that the patty from webslueths
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: June 26, 2011, 03:11:22 AM »

Okay great think that does help so basically NG isn't doing her show just replaying court??? Do I have that correctly??
I believe so at least as far as on sat & sun now. It used to be repeats of her show on the weekends then Dr drew took over and it all changed up and became body of evidence and another show on weekends that I started to watch then the cour recaps started and took over now...atm they are showing the dr rod one...lol...dunno why I even have it on

Here is the youtube that usually has the NG shows but last one was the 23rd it seems

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1384 on: June 26, 2011, 03:11:35 AM »

Love this video breakdown.........the best I have seen today and it gives a breakdown of the body language of Casey mostly, throwing up her arms - well watch and see what I mean. Now I do think an atty could be going bye bye or I could just be crazy too at this point!

http://www.clickorlando.com/casey-anthony/28355538/detail.html

I don't know if one is leaving or they are negotiating a plea deal. It could be either the way this plays out. The no court reporter when Mason called the side bar makes me think it is an attempt at a plea deal. If they just start back Monday with no explanation we will know that was what it was.

I could see that, but why would they stop testimony for a plea deal.......is that normal? I know plea deals can be made up and until the verdict is read and the case usually continues until one is reached, but I don't think that is the case since JA took a depo today. I have to hit the sack before I lose anymore brain cells so tomorrow another longggggggg day of speculation.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1385 on: June 26, 2011, 03:16:12 AM »

I believe so at least as far as on sat & sun now. It used to be repeats of her show on the weekends then Dr drew took over and it all changed up and became body of evidence and another show on weekends that I started to watch then the cour recaps started and took over now...atm they are showing the dr rod one...lol...dunno why I even have it on

Here is the youtube that usually has the NG shows but last one was the 23rd it seems

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947
yep this is the channel I normally watched
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1386 on: June 26, 2011, 03:23:29 AM »

Since we're just speculating, I'll throw this out there.  Remember that "thing" Lee had to share with Bozo that he found out from listening to his parents?  I think maybe he heard that GA was going to say that he helped horseface after all.  I think he decided his slutty sister wasn't worth all the CMA chanting and bracelet kissing, and he's had enough.  I think maybe he told Bozo that he would not stand by and let his dad take the fall for something he did not do.  Just speculation...

Ho O4B~nice to see you around  I never thought of that....I had to watch Lee's testimony yesterday over and over to get my take on how weird it was. I think he was the less favored child from the minute the bad seed entered his life. You know how the squeaky wheel gets all the grease, well I think she was the wheel and he wasn't to upset her, and I think he probably was virtually ignored as far as his need for a parent's love, so when another one that would take away ANY chance of him getting some attn came along he resented the hell out of that, and now maybe feels guilty. Whi knows they are all bizarre to me, but I will say my brother (the younger one) has always resented me since I am the one our parents spent all their time with, and it wasn't because of me it was because I have the ONLY grandkids out of 4 kids, I can't change that fact and I am sure I'd probably spend more time with the child who had my grands, and while it may not be right I am being honest as I can be. After having a taste of what that is like, I can see how parents do go out of their way to be around the child that has kids. I remember when I moved here 3+ yrs ago, my father would drive up every 2-3 weeks and stay from Friday to Sunday and when Eli was here, he'd come almost every week......I just think Lee was odd man out, and he felt that he wasn't important enough to have had the truth shared with him.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1387 on: June 26, 2011, 03:40:04 AM »

One more comment on LA, I read (can't remember where but will look) that he had a mini breakdown after he was off the stand, then his parents ditched him to eat with the DT IIRC, and he had to go to a sub shop and eat alone.......also, they weren't trying to comfort him at all. That is cold as ice IMO

[
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1388 on: June 26, 2011, 03:43:28 AM »

Since we're just speculating, I'll throw this out there.  Remember that "thing" Lee had to share with Bozo that he found out from listening to his parents?  I think maybe he heard that GA was going to say that he helped horseface after all.  I think he decided his slutty sister wasn't worth all the CMA chanting and bracelet kissing, and he's had enough.  I think maybe he told Bozo that he would not stand by and let his dad take the fall for something he did not do.  Just speculation...

Ho O4B~nice to see you around  I never thought of that....I had to watch Lee's testimony yesterday over and over to get my take on how weird it was. I think he was the less favored child from the minute the bad seed entered his life. You know how the squeaky wheel gets all the grease, well I think she was the wheel and he wasn't to upset her, and I think he probably was virtually ignored as far as his need for a parent's love, so when another one that would take away ANY chance of him getting some attn came along he resented the hell out of that, and now maybe feels guilty. Whi knows they are all bizarre to me, but I will say my brother (the younger one) has always resented me since I am the one our parents spent all their time with, and it wasn't because of me it was because I have the ONLY grandkids out of 4 kids, I can't change that fact and I am sure I'd probably spend more time with the child who had my grands, and while it may not be right I am being honest as I can be. After having a taste of what that is like, I can see how parents do go out of their way to be around the child that has kids. I remember when I moved here 3+ yrs ago, my father would drive up every 2-3 weeks and stay from Friday to Sunday and when Eli was here, he'd come almost every week......I just think Lee was odd man out, and he felt that he wasn't important enough to have had the truth shared with him.
IslandMonkey That is how I see Lee once Casey came into the picture he was put on the back burner so to speak. But I thought he said he heard a conversation that he felt Baez should know about and went to him and gave Baez the information that he had heard.  I think they will all say and do anything to help Casey. Sad people that they are. Ass for today I have no idea what it was about. But figure it has to be big for Judge Perry to cancel court another day.  This case has me so

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1389 on: June 26, 2011, 03:44:59 AM »

One more comment on LA, I read (can't remember where but will look) that he had a mini breakdown after he was off the stand, then his parents ditched him to eat with the DT IIRC, and he had to go to a sub shop and eat alone.......also, they weren't trying to comfort him at all. That is cold as ice IMO

If that is true it doesn't surprise me in the least. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1390 on: June 26, 2011, 04:18:38 AM »

Really do not give a hoot if she is angry. 

Maybe Lee was supposed to say something to go along with their story yesterday at the big moment and he just said no, so that took away their lies, so now what they gonna do.  They know putting her on the stand is suicide. 

I would hope that unless LWOP for murder 1, the state is unwilling to give a plea deal. 

That was a woot. jose seems to see it coming and puts he's face in the way.
It appears she's on some meditation.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: June 26, 2011, 04:20:22 AM »

it PAINS me to post this!  I was getting a picture of my 2 1/2 year old by our sliding glass door just because I was curious and she OPENED it!  All by herself.  She's a brute though.  I took 12 yrs of infertility drugs so she could probably lift a car LOL  (and she's beautiful & sweet to boot - sorry just a proud mama)
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1392 on: June 26, 2011, 04:24:49 AM »

it PAINS me to post this!  I was getting a picture of my 2 1/2 year old by our sliding glass door just because I was curious and she OPENED it!  All by herself.  She's a brute though.  I took 12 yrs of infertility drugs so she could probably lift a car LOL  (and she's beautiful & sweet to boot - sorry just a proud mama)

i think this is going to depend on the age of the house..the type of door...they all seem different to me...i have lived in 3 diff places with sliding doors and none of them opened the same...but now you know to keep yours locked...lol

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1393 on: June 26, 2011, 04:29:49 AM »

I have a question and you guys may even think I have lost my mind but going to ask anyway...
Is it possible that Cindy "KNEW" that Caylee was dead but not the how or where and Casey had her help cover it all up per se ?? I amnot sure that came out right or not ????

Not on July 15-16th 08, remember the first 911 call?  Ca did sound genuine.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: June 26, 2011, 04:33:01 AM »

I have a question and you guys may even think I have lost my mind but going to ask anyway...
Is it possible that Cindy "KNEW" that Caylee was dead but not the how or where and Casey had her help cover it all up per se ?? I amnot sure that came out right or not ????

Not on July 15-16th 08, remember the first 911 call?  Ca did sound genuine.

Well remember when ca washied all the cloths from the car?
She had to be thinking about the smell and where it came from.JMO.
So when she actually knew for sure is anyones guess.
Ca did try and cover up for kc...again JMO

CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1395 on: June 26, 2011, 04:37:12 AM »

It just kills me how Casey can just sit there day after day looking so self righteous. Seems like a game to her with all her smiles and smirks. I have been re-watching some of the trial and when Cindy takes the stand anyone notice that when she is sworn in she says "so help me God"?
Does that mean she doesn't have to tell the truth in her eyes? I don't know most people say yes or I do but not her.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1396 on: June 26, 2011, 04:44:02 AM »

I would think if this were the case, he would go to the state and say they want me to say this and I refuse or something.  I doubt he would go to the dumbfense.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: June 26, 2011, 04:44:44 AM »

Flying by to drop this off. Evening, all!  Here's a pic that clearly shows the child-proof door knobs were indeed on the inside of Caylee's room http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10004686-51.html?tag=page;next Pic #51, look at the back of her door. Why would you do that????

WOW...........that is illegal - The Dept. of Children's services would have a fit over that. My guess is they left the baby in that room, closed the door and she could not get out. I can see KC doing that so she :: culd it  on the computer and text.
Wow that's scary, and yes is illegal!!!! And Cindy allowed it too.

Really, it's illegal?
I would think the a's didn't want Caylee running around unsupervised.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: June 26, 2011, 04:49:05 AM »

Another fool......I didn't watch BOR so I don't know if this is true, but I will watch the re-run

I heard this on Bill O'Reilly

He said, he had a conversation with the judge..

Ofcourse he had lunch with DT..

WE should find a transcript OF THE SHOW and send it to the local media,,

I have a feeling that he is trying for a mistrial for his BFF JB..............

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6759324

Does he really think WE believe JP would lower himself to have a conversation with Whorealdo (metaphorically and physically LOL)

Geraldo:(on elevator) Judge do you think she is guilty?
HJP: I think you are a dope
Geraldo: Are you trying to hurt my butt buddy bozo?
HJP: I think you are a dope
Geraldo: What can I do to help bozo?
HJP: Put him in an insane asylum before he hurts himself or someone else.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: June 26, 2011, 05:07:08 AM »

This video was emailed to me from another Monkey  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FMG6IMgB8

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O2FMG6IMgB8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Klaas ,probably misunderstanding you . I think you were away from the trial then ,have you seen about the hawk?

That made me cry........Whoever made that just touched my heart as it has great significance to me.

I lost one of my dearest friends on the 10th of June and his memorial service was today and he was like myself 1/4 Cherokee so when I heard a wolf the night of the 10th I knew he was good. Today I saw either an eagle or a hawk with an enormous wing span. I couldn't be sure which because the color was different than most bald eagles here I have seen. It was brownish red and most here are black. It soared over the lake and somehow I knew this trial is going to turn out okay. That doesn't mean it will turn out the way "I" want it to, but it will be okay. Don't ask me why, there are somethings I just know and when I saw that video it really touched my heart.
I am sorry about your friend, Turbo

Hawk

The hawk is a messenger bird. Usually when we see a hawk it means to pay attention because a message is coming to you. Hawks represent clear sightedness, being observant, our far memory and guardianship. They also bring courage, wisdom, illumination, creativity and truth. Hawks give us the ability to see the larger picture in life. They can help you to overcome problems and make wise use of opportunities. How does this all happen?

Each animal carries what we call 'medicine'. What I have written above is the hawks medicine. When the same animal keeps coming to you in real life or in a dream, it is bringing it's medicine to you.

You will be brought a message soon, a good one, to let you know you are on the right path.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070529090118AAr4ETM

Very interesting, had no clue.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.