May 13, 2024, 05:14:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 710743 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1740 on: June 26, 2011, 05:06:13 PM »

Have there been any more hints dropped or plausible theories as to wht court was recessed on Saturday?

For some reason I do not buy the fact that it will be glossed over come Monday and I do not buy the fact that it does not impact the defense. I do not think Casey would have been as animated as she was coming in and out of the court room. It was also a bit suspect that Mason just made the request to approach the sidebar out of the clear blue.

Something is amiss at the Circle K.
Just my bet (which usually isn't worth much) but my bet is Mason is taking himself off.  They would have had to stop proceedings until Finnell could show up since (as I recall?) she is the only other DP qualified attorney on the team.  I hope we get an answer tomorrow! 

they would have to stop?  that makes sense!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: June 26, 2011, 05:08:21 PM »

I hope LE has thoroughly investigated the possibility that CA OR LA was involved with Nicole Ganguzza's murder.  It has always bothered me, REALLY  bothered me. 
I remember the discussions here of how much Lee looked like the suspects sketch..
I wonder if Lee experimented with chloroform?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: June 26, 2011, 05:08:24 PM »

Have there been any more hints dropped or plausible theories as to wht court was recessed on Saturday?

For some reason I do not buy the fact that it will be glossed over come Monday and I do not buy the fact that it does not impact the defense. I do not think Casey would have been as animated as she was coming in and out of the court room. It was also a bit suspect that Mason just made the request to approach the sidebar out of the clear blue.

I haven't heard any more "hints".  Just a lot of guessing.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: June 26, 2011, 05:09:42 PM »

NO on the sleeping issue, but I thought it was Simms that went to the depo (we knew bozo wouldn't- he was in a hurry to get back on FB)
No on the sleeping issue for me too!  All weekend!  (Ok, Relay for Life was day one ... but catching up on this trial kept me awake last night!)

And on FOX they said it was Simms who went to that depo ... but with media ... who knows who to believe ...
BECAUSE....... Bobo had to call HLN and then go on FB and add some friends  Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: June 26, 2011, 05:09:45 PM »

Maybe he's like my father, he can be dead asleep in his chair and all of a sudden bolt upright asking who changed the channel.
Mason.....snore, snuff..uh, whoa, uh I say, I say..sidebar!

Really my guess is they got caught doing something else...maybe he doesn't want to go along with. ( the vid of him rolling his eyes at HHJP when he was asked to explain the relevance of the LE guy and LE woman who had been instructed to wire tap the A's said a lot...the OS his co counsel puked up is indefensible and he knows it)

Or maybe they are trying to accuse HHJP of bias.
Or..who knows?
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1745 on: June 26, 2011, 05:11:02 PM »

I went out last night and people were talking about the case and I spoke with one person who hopes she will be acquitted.  Why?  Let me quote him: "Because it was three years ago, she's learned her lesson and she's not going to do it again, that's for sure." 

Yikes.  I'm so glad this guy isn't on the jury.  I fished around a bit and got him to admit that he thinks she's pretty.  Then I went off on him (nicely) and explained the whole situation and why she should spend the rest of her life in prison.  As it turns out, he and the others, they didn't know the full story.  They thought that her child's death was an accident...didn't think it was a big deal.  It's very frustrating talking with people who haven't bothered to inform themselves on the matter.  Sheeeeeesh!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1746 on: June 26, 2011, 05:14:08 PM »

I thought we can put some pictures together of Casey's Faces Monkey Devil!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=10200.new#new
 Please help me add to this

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: June 26, 2011, 05:16:24 PM »

I went out last night and people were talking about the case and I spoke with one person who hopes she will be acquitted.  Why?  Let me quote him: "Because it was three years ago, she's learned her lesson and she's not going to do it again, that's for sure." 

Yikes.  I'm so glad this guy isn't on the jury.  I fished around a bit and got him to admit that he thinks she's pretty.  Then I went off on him (nicely) and explained the whole situation and why she should spend the rest of her life in prison.  As it turns out, he and the others, they didn't know the full story.  They thought that her child's death was an accident...didn't think it was a big deal.  It's very frustrating talking with people who haven't bothered to inform themselves on the matter.  Sheeeeeesh!!

I seriously don't think I could be friends with this person
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: June 26, 2011, 05:18:57 PM »

Love this video breakdown.........the best I have seen today and it gives a breakdown of the body language of Casey mostly, throwing up her arms - well watch and see what I mean. Now I do think an atty could be going bye bye or I could just be crazy too at this point!

http://www.clickorlando.com/casey-anthony/28355538/detail.html
Thank you for posting this.  I never caught the glimpses of KC in the holding cell.  Great job to that reporter!

That is a great video.  I LOVED seeing her in that cell.  I smiled.

Still smiling.   Very Happy
flutterby42
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1749 on: June 26, 2011, 05:22:09 PM »

Even in version A, you can see the top of the heel on the left shoe it doubled.
[/quote]

It's a shadow from the flash. The "B" version is stretched, the "A" version is normal.

"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the universe" ~ Albert Einstein
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1750 on: June 26, 2011, 05:23:07 PM »

Mornin

Sorry if this has been brought up Its new to me.

Lee had a serious breakdown as he left court after his last testimony. Cindy trembling when she leaves.
The hinkeymeter explains here
 http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2011/06/24/caylee-anthony-case-magpie-reports-062411/

The Defense tried to put out there that Lee has some deep, dark secret as to why he was sobbing so much on the witness stand because he was not allowed to be or told that Casey was giving birth to Caylee. However, the Defense never asked the obvious question.

Could it just be that Lee has psychological problems? Could he simply have emotional issues or an actually medical affliction? Something just seems to be off about him and it might be a medical issue, not that he is some kind of molesterlike the Defense would have you believe.

I do not believe that he molested his sister, in spite of Baez's exploitation..  

It's very possible he is is feeling deep regret that he wasn't more alert/attentive to the welfare of his niece, the serious behavioral problems of his sister.  Sort of as family members or close friends always feel when one of their own commits suicide---everyone close to that person carries a lifetime feeling of grief, guilt, [ even tho not deserved ], and deep down feel  that if perhaps they had been more observant, etc., then they could have helped /been there for the person / could have prevented it somehow.  Also, I think Lee is a natural caretaker sort of a person by nature.  Possibly for the parents' convenience sake, was probably made to feel responsible for Casey's behavior when he was at an early age---a mini-parent & babysitter.... Much of this is deep regret for his being absent, I'm thinking.  I hope he is under some sort of psychological counseling, as his behavior at the Caylee memorial was bizarre as well.

Just perhaps Lee tried something on Casey like she told Jesse he did- OR perhaps she lied. that is prob the reason he was not included in caylees birth or a part of her life for the 1st year or so of her life? still wierd to me how CAY (caysey) LEE (Lee)
something is defanantly Off

I don't know.  I never really followed too closely (hey I'm in my 40s with a 2 year old) until a few months ago.  Within five minutes of seeing Lee on tv, BEFORE the molestation allegations, I got that "vibe" of something quite not right between Lee & Casey.  I haven't been blessed with many talents (LOL) but picking up on things like this is one of them.  I guess it's because I'm an incest survivor. I have never been wrong (honestly) I don't think GA is guilty but there IS something there with Lee.  I'm beginning to think they had a consensual "affair".  When Lee was on that stand crying yes he looked like a big baby BUT IMO he looked like a jealous lover! No matter how you slice & dice it - this is one mixed up family!
Beth, I am a believer in those 'talents' that you describe.
At odd times, pictures flash into my conscienciousness...and I never forget those pictures. My husband was with me many years before he understood my accuracy re those pictures. Two and a half years as I was getting involved with this mess, I SAW Casey seducing her older brother.
I think Lee is emotionally slow.. I doubt in his early teens he had any girlfriends. ~~~Anyway, I don't know how to write further and remain delicate, you know? I understood my picture perfectly then as I do now.

Oh wow................I am one of those who "see pictures" like that too. Many times I really don't like what I see. I know it is a gift to benefit others, but somethings are hard to take. that is why I knew immediately that KC killed Caylee - I could see her facial expression you see inn that jailhouse video - pure rage. Of course that jail house video did not happen until much later, but that is the same rage and face I saw when she was going after Caylee the night she killed her. That is another reason I know she was killed at night and not on the 16th as they are trying to say.
Turbo, thanks for posting the above. I rarely share this with others. I do not know if it is a blessing or a curse.  It just IS. There is nothing I can do to benefit anyone. But it is certainly confirmation to myself. I too knew Caylee went to the angels before midnight on the 15th. Not that matters, but thanks for confirming that to me.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1751 on: June 26, 2011, 05:23:42 PM »

Whatever the lies the Anthonys tell, the facts remain constant...
1. Caylee had 3 pieces of duct tape wrapped around her face
2. she was triple bagged and dumped in a trash dump area
3. she never told anyone and partied, drank, screwed and tatooed for 31 days
4. she lied about caylee's whereabouts for 31 days
5. she avoided her family for 31 days
6. the grandmother was the one who called police
7. the car smelled like a dead body, decomp whatever
8. she was the last one to be seen with Caylee
these are facts.. anyone else?

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: June 26, 2011, 05:25:25 PM »

I seriously don't think I could be friends with this person

LOL
My daughter works with an atty that said she thought it was accident. Why? Because she caught one of the biased shows rehashing Dr. Spitz' version of the duct tape slapped on way later. If ppl make a decision based on what they see just on tv they have NO idea of the real story, the real facts, timeline, rebuttals etc. because these shows are almost hideously slanted pro defense. At least the jury sees the whole thing not select portions with biased commentary.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: June 26, 2011, 05:28:39 PM »

The Google searches STILL count.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: June 26, 2011, 05:31:15 PM »

Why hasn't anyone asked Lee on the stand if he molested Casey? That would put an end to Bozo's making a big deal of Lee not knowing about the shower or confirmation of pg.  I don't think that is what the legal matter is about. I don't think it is appropriate for Bozo to have conversations with a "gossip" reporter like Rivera. I don't care of they are acquaintances or not.

In Jose Baez' opening defence statement he alleges Casey's inappropriate behavior following the demise of her daughter resulted from the sexual abuse that she was forced to endure as a child by both George and Lee.

However ... in the defence phase Lee and/or Cindy while under oath has yet to be asked the obvious question by Baez or Mason ... "Lee, did you molest your sister?" ... "Cindy, do you have knowledge of any sexually abused again Casey by either George or Lee?"

George has not been taken the stand as a defence witness and asked the obvious question by Baez or Mason ..."George ... did you molest your daughter?"

What am I not getting?

Janet

++++++

UPDATED - JUNE 25, 2011

TRIAL OVERVIEWS/VIDEOS

Opening Statements

Casey Murder Trial Brings Tears, Blame And Shame
Opening Statements: Jose Baez - Drane-Burdick
DAY 12: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
http://www.wftv.com/news/28001858/detail.html

Defence Phase

Cindy: Searched Web For Chloroform, Car Stain Was Old
DAY 37: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Witnesses:  Susan Mears - Stephen Shaw - Barry Logan - Jennifer Welch - Cindy Anthony - Sandra Osborne - Kevin Stenger
http://www.wftv.com/news/28329373/detail.html

Tearful Day 38: Cindy, Casey, Lee Anthony Cry In Court
DAY 38: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
Witnesses: Cindy Anthony - Lee Anthony - Cindy Anthony - Ryan Eberlin - Eric Edwards - Linda Tinnelli - Yuri Melich
http://www.wftv.com/news/28342780/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: June 26, 2011, 05:31:38 PM »

That's it in a nutshell.
I don't believe for one minute she's afraid of anyone in the a's house period.
She doesn't like to be told what to do.

I think if we take jose opening, whatever he said is actually the opposite.

Tg we only have one more week of this. 
Then it's up to the jury.
I'd say 2-3 days......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: June 26, 2011, 05:31:39 PM »

It is scary.  But that's how I think the Anthony's think too!  In their distorted way of thinking ... they are the only one's who have suffered ... and they've suffered enough.  Let Casey come home and everything will go back to normal (or Anthony normal).  Caylee is already gone ... their Casey should not be punished.  Caylee's suffering doesn't seem to enter into their thoughts at all.

It's not only scary - it's sick! 

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: June 26, 2011, 05:33:38 PM »

I don't even see how ANY of this major BS about the baby shower is relevant to the defense. So friggen what if Lee wasn't invited? So friggen what if the baby was early? How does any of this advance their theory?
For sure in the anthony/baez braintrust they think there's some big dramatic revelation....well, other than maybe being yet another lie, I do not see their point.  We know almost every detail of the case and I, for the life of me, can't figure out what they think the jury will take from it.

Seems like by now they would all get a clue that the crap that tumbles out of their mouths doesn't just make it fact, the SAO and LE will confirm or deny. This constant lying by the Ants should be dealt with, their shield of "grieving grandparents" has gone past the use-by date. On principle alone they should be charged with perjury and lying to police.

All of this crapola that the defense keeps harping on has absolutely nothing to do with anything.  Nothing to do with who diddled who.  Nothing to do with being molested.  Nothing to do with these 'staged' pictures. All this 'stuff' is a Red Herring to take the jury's focus off of ICA murdering her daughter Caylee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_herring
For example, in mystery fiction, where the identity of a criminal is being sought, an innocent party may be purposefully cast in a guilty light by the author through the employment of false emphasis, deceptive clues, 'loaded' words or other descriptive tricks of the trade. The reader's suspicions are thus misdirected, allowing the true culprit to go (temporarily at least) undetected. A false protagonist is another example of a red herring.
StarMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: June 26, 2011, 05:34:12 PM »

That's it in a nutshell.
I don't believe for one minute she's afraid of anyone in the a's house period.
She doesn't like to be told what to do.

I think if we take jose opening, whatever he said is actually the opposite.

Tg we only have one more week of this. 
Then it's up to the jury.
I'd say 2-3 days......

Casey really hated her mother and still does. I still never figured out what happed to that guy James thompson ho said he saw caylee on the 16 at 4pm/.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: June 26, 2011, 05:36:56 PM »

I don't even see how ANY of this major BS about the baby shower is relevant to the defense. So friggen what if Lee wasn't invited? So friggen what if the baby was early? How does any of this advance their theory?
For sure in the anthony/baez braintrust they think there's some big dramatic revelation....well, other than maybe being yet another lie, I do not see their point.  We know almost every detail of the case and I, for the life of me, can't figure out what they think the jury will take from it.

Seems like by now they would all get a clue that the crap that tumbles out of their mouths doesn't just make it fact, the SAO and LE will confirm or deny. This constant lying by the Ants should be dealt with, their shield of "grieving grandparents" has gone past the use-by date. On principle alone they should be charged with perjury and lying to police.

The only reason that I can see why Baez used that baby shower example was to illustrate how excluded Lee felt that he was.  But in my world, it's the girls who give/attend the baby showers and the guys get to escape!!!!  I thought the baby shower thingy was rediculous, but Bumbles is such a doofus.  Moral of this story:  Always include Lee on your baby shower guest list.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.