May 20, 2024, 04:18:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 321749 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: January 18, 2008, 02:19:37 PM »

The post below I found at Oprah.com the day of Beth Holloway's appearance &  thought it was interesting as I do recall the boards being mentioned in relation to the Stoolscum shed but not this type of post in particular although maybe some of you have.  Of course the post below does not indicate an actual location but indicates a location on land.  It's hard to believe that at least one psychic hasn't picked up on the actual location but then again unless Noreen Renier was involved credibility can easily be questioned as she seems to have the best record that I am aware of.

Reply 53. Re: Beth Holloway and Newsmaker Follow-Ups Jan 16, 2008 5:10 PM in response to: jon0815 Hello from Holland, It doesnot really mather what Beth or anyone says about Natalee, lies or not. The most important thing is that Natalee has to be found whether she was a 'good' girl or not. She deserves to be found. Me and my friend send an email to the FBI and the Twitty family of the location where we think Natalee has been buried beneath some wooden boards (on Aruba). Together with the story what we believe that happened. Maybe there were more paranormal people who said they know where she is/was and they do not believe us. But no one took the time to check if she was there. (we think). Peter R. de Vries did not want to know because he wants real evidence. We understand, Go look !!!! It does not take that much time...... We just hope that the Twitty family will find some peace and that someday she will be found. Than we will also know if we were right, though that is not the most important thing. A mother needs to know where her child is, dead of alive.Natalee, her mother and everybody that cares, need closure. With kind regards, Petra
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: January 18, 2008, 02:25:28 PM »

Also wanted to mention that I found the Oprah message boards extremely unorganized & difficult to navigate.  They need some help but I did find a few threads with a few posts, think the most posts to a thread as of last night that I saw was 7 & the thread was Beth Holloway.  Below is one propagandist post & my reply to it as of early morning hours there was no response to it & the total thread contained 7 posts & think 3 of them were from the propagandist reflected below.  If anybody knows of a good thread over there please post it as I am interested to read it.

Reply 2. Re: Beth Holloway Jan 16, 2008 11:01 AM Let me start by saying, i absolutely agree that what happened is indeed a tragedy. I can't imagine how it must feel like when ones child is missing. However it is complety rediculous to say "boycot Aruba". People are missing every single day in America. Thousands of them are still not found. So maybe you should move to a different country too?! Ofcourse not, that is rediculous. You cannot blame a whole country for such things. And the reason that the case is not solved, is because there is not enough evidence (yet). Let me remind you that the FBI, who came all the way from the US, also couldn't solve the case. That happens sometimes, even in such a big country as America. And in the US it is sadly not even a big thing when a person is missing anymore. I can asure you, on Aruba it is. Because it never happens. Thats how safe Aruba is. It was just bad luck. I guess she was sadly at the wrong place at the wrong time. I can imagine that it must hurt for a mother. But still, you cannot go blaming a whole country.I am a mother myself, and i would defenitly send my child to spend the vacation on Aruba, more than any other country in this world. If you got your facts right, you would know that Aruba is a very safe place to be. However, I would advice my child, and all children not to drink that much, and also not to go along with strange people. Just act normal, like you also do back at home. Abuse

laws100 1 posts since Jan 16, 2008 Reply 3. Re: Beth Holloway Jan 16, 2008 6:11 PM in response to: lady_aruba There is present heavy corruption in Aruba, that is why Natalee Holloway was never found, why the evidence was tampered with by officials (Chief of Police, Judges, Employees of the Prosecutor's Office) who had OBVIOUS CONFLICTS OF INTEREST & not one iota of any ethics present to hand it over to officials who would be objective, this is only done in a corrupt environment. Geraldo Rivera uncovered this early on upon his arrival to this evil destination. Natalee Holloway is not the only tourist to "disappear" from the propaganda infested place. When those occurances do result that will darken the "propagnada tourist agenda" the VICTIMS ARE DISPOSED OF. There is nothing botched or innocent about it. They have what they call a "VISIBILITY TEAM" that is a private security team that is CONTROLLED by the tourist businesses to keep up the FACADE of safety, of their pearly white reputation. These business owner's may be legal or otherwise but this I know for sure they are traitor's to humanity regardless of their citizenship.It is so very apparent that the reputation that is portrayed is NOTHING BUT PROPAGANDA, the HORRORS ARE DISPOSED OF, with ALL EVIDENCE BEING DESTROYED. ONLY BARBARIONS OPERATE IN THIS MANNER, BOYCOTT ARUBA & ALL OTHER TOURIST TRAPS THAT CARE MORE ABOUT MONEY & LIES THAN THE SAFETY OF THEIR VISITOR'S.Think about the pain caused to a family to not know the whereabouts of their loved one & that compounded it with the financial burdens that would create to even attempt to search for answers that are impossible to collect. Natalee Holloway received a great amount of media exposure, the others that were disposed of did not & their families were disparaged with lies & inuendo's by the "invisible propaganda team" to denegrate their loved one & their families integrity. Similiar treatment was received by Natalee Holloway's family. This is purposeful action to further harm innocent people for no good reason other than a total lack of respect for life & others to protect dirty secrets that hide from visitor's until they are created into VICTIMS & these occurances are ABSOLUTELY KNOWN TO THE LOCATIONS INHABITANTS. Many of which continue to whisper the truth's amongst themselves but who obviously fear those that are responsible for the cover ups perpetrated upon victim's by the protected perpetrator's.Disgusting the treatment victim's of crimes receive in this location & totally unsafe for visitor's.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: January 18, 2008, 02:44:26 PM »

The post below I found at Oprah.com the day of Beth Holloway's appearance &  thought it was interesting as I do recall the boards being mentioned in relation to the Stoolscum shed but not this type of post in particular although maybe some of you have.  Of course the post below does not indicate an actual location but indicates a location on land.  It's hard to believe that at least one psychic hasn't picked up on the actual location but then again unless Noreen Renier was involved credibility can easily be questioned as she seems to have the best record that I am aware of.

Reply 53. Re: Beth Holloway and Newsmaker Follow-Ups Jan 16, 2008 5:10 PM in response to: jon0815 Hello from Holland, It doesnot really mather what Beth or anyone says about Natalee, lies or not. The most important thing is that Natalee has to be found whether she was a 'good' girl or not. She deserves to be found. Me and my friend send an email to the FBI and the Twitty family of the location where we think Natalee has been buried beneath some wooden boards (on Aruba). Together with the story what we believe that happened. Maybe there were more paranormal people who said they know where she is/was and they do not believe us. But no one took the time to check if she was there. (we think). Peter R. de Vries did not want to know because he wants real evidence. We understand, Go look !!!! It does not take that much time...... We just hope that the Twitty family will find some peace and that someday she will be found. Than we will also know if we were right, though that is not the most important thing. A mother needs to know where her child is, dead of alive.Natalee, her mother and everybody that cares, need closure. With kind regards, Petra

Luckily she was innocent about sex, and not very experienced with drinking, and if she did drugs, I can tell you it was a pretty new thing to her as I never heard of her even experimenting, and if that makes her a really good girl, then she was. And I am in a pretty good position to know what she did and didn't do, we just had a fairly open relationship and she knew I wouldn't judge her. That isn't my sole criteria for establishing what a good girl is or isn't.  I know girls who do all of that, the adult things, and they are still really good girls. I also know some girls who abstain from everything and to tell you the truth I think they are horrible wenches. My interpretation deals more with their heart, how they treat others, whether or not they take responsibility for their actions,  how they fullfill their responsibilities for furthering their lives, whether they lie or tell the truth, whether or not they discriminate or judge others, and how much they cherish their family and friends. And according to my definition, she was a really good girl who also did not partake of any where near the grown up activities that teens do today.

BUT EVEN IF SHE WERE JULIA RENFROE, I WOULD FEEL THAT SHE DESERVES JUSTICE AND DID NOT DESERVE HER FATE.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: January 18, 2008, 02:47:15 PM »

http://www.eturbonews.com/865/us-still-drives-business-aruba-after-holloway-case-closed

(snipped)
eTN caught up with Aruba’s minister of tourism and transportation, Edison Briesen, who said the island is back in business despite the revival of the Holloway incident, which has become fodder for the media. In an exclusive interview at the Caribbean Hotel Association Marketplace held January 13-15 on Paradise Island, Bahamas, Briesen confirmed the US remains strong as its number one market.

eTN: How is the Aruban tourism industry reacting to the developments on the Holloway case being over?  My comments:  To me it appears that due to the propaganda that was believed by Americans by their own officials about Domestic & foreign policies, Aruban officials really really believed that their rhetoric would be easily bought hook, line & sinker by the American public.  They were absolutely mystified that US citizens had common sense to weed out disinformation without physical documentation based on the current conditions that existed.

Minister Briesen: We were strongly hit by this incident. Unfortunately last year, they’ve closed the case. But in the Dutch justice system, the case is not close. It will remain a silent, open case should any lead come in. We have spent a lot of money bringing in experts from day one to the last day of December 2007, including Dutch investigation experts. We heard the mother and the Holloway family will seek publicity again in the US, which we’ll have to counter.[/u]

From 2005 to early 2006, Aruba was badly hit by the incident due to the negative publicity. In October 2006, Aruba tourism recovered. I think we’ve turned the corner.

eTN: With an image of being a peaceful island on the Caribbean, why do you think this incident has been lingering and has continued to impact the tourism industry of Aruba?

Briesen: I don’t know about the family problems they have which seem to be the reason behind this case. In the Caribbean, this is the first time an island has been pounded this long by a single event. It’s been over a year and a half now and the publicity has not ended. I don’t know what other reasons there exist. We’ve opened our doors to help the family solve their issue. We’ve been cooperative and have spent a lot of government money on the investigation.

eTN: Could this have been a bad example of security loophole?

Briesen: We’ve had the FBI, the Aruban special task force, F16’s and special recovery vessels searching the island. Nothing turned up. It’s really a strange mystery. The island is so small, social ties are strong. Everybody knows everybody in Aruba. For us, this has been a mystery as well. Unfortunately, there is no closure just yet.

eTN
: Has this been a big challenge to tourism?

Briesen: Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case. People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department to help solve the disappearance. This incident has kept us ‘hostage’ for more than a year. In 2006, we even launched an ad campaign worth $5 M in the US to counter the negative broadcast. On the other side of the coin, more people now know about Aruba. But I would not want Aruba to be known in the same way Iraq is known. One reason why we think it has been a hard blow to us.We are the safest island in the  entire western hemisphere. Things like this don’t happen in Aruba.  My comment:  Just about comes right out & discloses how their tourist subhuman marketing team got to view, discuss & manufacture evidence doesn't it?  This must be how Arlene et al had so much access, wouldn't you say?  That was the move that would give these subhumans the ability to disperse their misinformation amongst the 10% of factual.    Instead of spending $5 M on disparaging of an innocent victim & her family perhaps they were extremely misguided pursuing this direction other than the direction of doing the right thing:  ELIMINATING CONFLICTS OF INTEREST & CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS TAMPERING WITH AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION

eTN: Do you want closure for the family?

Briesen: Of course, we went out of our way to help them. We’ve been very cooperative.

eTN: What message do you have for the US travelers?

Briesen: What happened in Aruba has given us and the Caribbean a hard lesson to learn, which has become for us and everybody a model for crisis management on the islands. This is one case which we, as a member of the Caribbean Tourism Organization, have learned from and employed as a crisis model. We’ve received support from the CTO and the CHA through the years, with sustaining the US market, our loyal clients for over 30 years. Three of four visitors to Aruba are Americans. This is a case that boggles us. But we’d like to forget and move on.We got tremendous support from the US market. Forty-two percent of our rooms are timeshare, booked primarily by Americans. They’ve They’ve helped us turn the corner so Aruba can move on
My comment:  They obviously haven't learned a thing about crisis management which is to get out in front of the crisis & communicate the TRUTH & PURSUE PERPETRATOR'S having real compassion & honest communication with the family, NOT SENDING THEM ON WILD GOOSE CHASES & DENYING THEM HONEST ANSWERS

Thank you *******.  Thank you Pearl.

Seven little words that says it all ...

"But we'd like to forget and move."

Janet
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: January 18, 2008, 02:52:53 PM »

Post from the person at BFN who contacted Jossy re: boat distress call
I just received this response: (I had asked both about the vessel-in-distress call and the two psychics)

dateJan 18, 2008 11:13 AM
subjectRe: Interesting Diversion

I wasn't aware of that incident because when it happened I was in Montreal, Canada. But, I'm glad you brought it to my attention. We will now look into it at the DIARIO.

I am aware of the two "spiritualists" trying to get some publicity. As far as we can tell, they seem to be men who claim to have contacts with the dead, and who hold dialogues with the nether regions. None of the stories they put out measure up to the truth, and their assessments of Natalee and Beth is way off course and totally false.

They were brought to Aruba by a member of this government, and we all know what that means! As far as we are concerned. it's just an act put on by two "spiritualists" that claim to belong to "the Guiding Light", whatever that is or means.

YEAH JOSSY!  Tell it how it really is!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
downloadingdaddy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: January 18, 2008, 02:55:02 PM »

BUT EVEN IF SHE WERE JULIA RENFROE, I WOULD FEEL THAT SHE DESERVES JUSTICE AND DID NOT DESERVE HER FATE.
[/quote]

My sentiments exactly P.I.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: January 18, 2008, 02:56:58 PM »

http://www.eturbonews.com/865/us-still-drives-business-aruba-after-holloway-case-closed

(snipped)
eTN caught up with Aruba’s minister of tourism and transportation, Edison Briesen, who said the island is back in business despite the revival of the Holloway incident, which has become fodder for the media. In an exclusive interview at the Caribbean Hotel Association Marketplace held January 13-15 on Paradise Island, Bahamas, Briesen confirmed the US remains strong as its number one market.

eTN: How is the Aruban tourism industry reacting to the developments on the Holloway case being over?  My comments:  To me it appears that due to the propaganda that was believed by Americans by their own officials about Domestic & foreign policies, Aruban officials really really believed that their rhetoric would be easily bought hook, line & sinker by the American public.  They were absolutely mystified that US citizens had common sense to weed out disinformation without physical documentation based on the current conditions that existed.

Minister Briesen: We were strongly hit by this incident. Unfortunately last year, they’ve closed the case. But in the Dutch justice system, the case is not close. It will remain a silent, open case should any lead come in. We have spent a lot of money bringing in experts from day one to the last day of December 2007, including Dutch investigation experts. We heard the mother and the Holloway family will seek publicity again in the US, which we’ll have to counter.[/u]

From 2005 to early 2006, Aruba was badly hit by the incident due to the negative publicity. In October 2006, Aruba tourism recovered. I think we’ve turned the corner.

eTN: With an image of being a peaceful island on the Caribbean, why do you think this incident has been lingering and has continued to impact the tourism industry of Aruba?

Briesen: I don’t know about the family problems they have which seem to be the reason behind this case. In the Caribbean, this is the first time an island has been pounded this long by a single event. It’s been over a year and a half now and the publicity has not ended. I don’t know what other reasons there exist. We’ve opened our doors to help the family solve their issue. We’ve been cooperative and have spent a lot of government money on the investigation.

eTN: Could this have been a bad example of security loophole?

Briesen: We’ve had the FBI, the Aruban special task force, F16’s and special recovery vessels searching the island. Nothing turned up. It’s really a strange mystery. The island is so small, social ties are strong. Everybody knows everybody in Aruba. For us, this has been a mystery as well. Unfortunately, there is no closure just yet.

eTN
: Has this been a big challenge to tourism?

Briesen: Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case. People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department to help solve the disappearance. This incident has kept us ‘hostage’ for more than a year. In 2006, we even launched an ad campaign worth $5 M in the US to counter the negative broadcast. On the other side of the coin, more people now know about Aruba. But I would not want Aruba to be known in the same way Iraq is known. One reason why we think it has been a hard blow to us.We are the safest island in the  entire western hemisphere. Things like this don’t happen in Aruba.  My comment:  Just about comes right out & discloses how their tourist subhuman marketing team got to view, discuss & manufacture evidence doesn't it?  This must be how Arlene et al had so much access, wouldn't you say?  That was the move that would give these subhumans the ability to disperse their misinformation amongst the 10% of factual.    Instead of spending $5 M on disparaging of an innocent victim & her family perhaps they were extremely misguided pursuing this direction other than the direction of doing the right thing:  ELIMINATING CONFLICTS OF INTEREST & CORRUPT INDIVIDUALS TAMPERING WITH AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION

eTN: Do you want closure for the family?

Briesen: Of course, we went out of our way to help them. We’ve been very cooperative.

eTN: What message do you have for the US travelers?

Briesen: What happened in Aruba has given us and the Caribbean a hard lesson to learn, which has become for us and everybody a model for crisis management on the islands. This is one case which we, as a member of the Caribbean Tourism Organization, have learned from and employed as a crisis model. We’ve received support from the CTO and the CHA through the years, with sustaining the US market, our loyal clients for over 30 years. Three of four visitors to Aruba are Americans. This is a case that boggles us. But we’d like to forget and move on.We got tremendous support from the US market. Forty-two percent of our rooms are timeshare, booked primarily by Americans. They’ve They’ve helped us turn the corner so Aruba can move on
My comment:  They obviously haven't learned a thing about crisis management which is to get out in front of the crisis & communicate the TRUTH & PURSUE PERPETRATOR'S having real compassion & honest communication with the family, NOT SENDING THEM ON WILD GOOSE CHASES & DENYING THEM HONEST ANSWERS

Thank you *******.  Thank you Pearl.

Seven little words that says it all ...

"But we'd like to forget and move."

Janet

White wash just won't stick to trash, so save your money and quit trying to coverup the crime. The local Dutch must really have something big on you and Rudy, and your country men need to figure this out, exercise their right, and convict you of whatever it is you are guilty of doing, so that they can get some honest officials in your place to correct this and right things for themselves and Aruba. You two punks have enriched yourself feeding off the pork of the land for way too long. Arubagate needs to happen and happen soon.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: January 18, 2008, 03:02:05 PM »

My sentiments exactly P.I.
[/quote]

Thanks, I know that Natalee had a great heart,a nd if anything I wish she had been a little more experienced and maybe this would not have happened. I know she would be mortified to hear people say she was a "good girl" and more deserving than a "not good girl." I think she would even disagree about what us parent age people define a good girl as:Smile))))))
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: January 18, 2008, 03:13:26 PM »

Charlierat, why does it not surprise me that you don't know understand what it means for one man to pay respect to another man when he does the right thing,,,,,,,for once:Smile)?

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: January 18, 2008, 03:31:44 PM »

Charlierat, why does it not surprise me that you don't know understand what it means for one man to pay respect to another man when he does the right thing,,,,,,,for once:Smile)?

PI,
Just ignore them, they have issues. Most are there because they have been banned from other sites thence the name refugees.  Rejects is more accurate description.  Fortunately, they have very short attention spans and usually move on to trashing another one of us fairly quickly.  It's their only reason for being in addition to trashing Beth and others who support her in her search for her child.  Support for criminal elements is also in their reason for being.  Trying to make sense of what they do will only confuse and give you a headache as there is no logic to be found there.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: January 18, 2008, 03:37:35 PM »

PI,
Just ignore them, they have issues. Most are there because they have been banned from other sites thence the name refugees.  Rejects is more accurate description.  Fortunately, they have very short attention spans and usually move on to trashing another one of us fairly quickly.  It's their only reason for being in addition to trashing Beth and others who support her in her search for her child.  Support for criminal elements is also in their reason for being.  Trying to make sense of what they do will only confuse and give you a headache as there is no logic to be found there.

MO

I know, I just couldn't resist:)))))))))
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: January 18, 2008, 03:40:43 PM »

What is the education level for an Arubanese? Rudy? All of these actions seem so Junior High to me. Do they have mandatory education until a certain age? What age?

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: January 18, 2008, 03:58:45 PM »

What is the education level for an Arubanese? Rudy? All of these actions seem so Junior High to me. Do they have mandatory education until a certain age? What age?

Wouldn't really matter.  They probably, cheat/watch porn through class anyway.  Any degree they have would mean nothing.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: January 18, 2008, 03:59:01 PM »

I have always felt that the smear campaign directed against Natalee and her family is a form of blackmail.  It's as though they are saying that we see you care about your daughter's reputation so we will destroy that if you don't shut up and go away.

And when Beth doesn't, they proceed to do exactly that.  But in their delusional isolation, I think they fail to take into regard the fact that a "family reputation" is more or less a thing of the past as families seldom all live in the same location these days and so no one has the kind of reputation to maintain that once existed, at least not many do these days.

Claiming Beth is doing all this to protect her family's reputation makes absolutely no sense at all because if that's what she wanted to do, she would have packed up and gone home at the first smear.

Instead she has weathered all of it secure in her knowledge of what the truth really is.  But it makes me sick, too, LD, when they sponsor these lies and liars in this manner.  I do hope they get sued for this and think a letter to cease and desist is definitely in order, especially to one Rudy Croes who can't seem to remember what he said from one day until the next.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: January 18, 2008, 04:01:50 PM »

Wouldn't really matter.  They probably, cheat/watch porn through class anyway.  Any degree they have would mean nothing.

Did Satish ever graduate or is he still in the 12th Grade at 20-21 years of age?  I wonder how his plans to become a doctor are going?  Nadira just said that as a smear at Natalee to imply how anybody can make that claim.  But Natalee was already well on track for her plans, something these people wouldn't understand at all.

MO

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: January 18, 2008, 04:03:41 PM »

Anna - I have no idea if Satish ever graduated
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: January 18, 2008, 04:13:25 PM »

If Aruba wants to listen to mumbo jumbo from mediums, why not listen
to Allison Dubois.  I think her information is far more reliable than Castillo/Young.
This is what Dubois said on MSNBC.  Investigate this.

DUBOIS: Well, in this case, you have the right suspects.  They‘re completely guilty.  The things that I would find important to be looking at, if I were working this case, would be, for instance, that these three boys have done this to other girls before that were visiting Aruba as tourists.  It just hasn‘t escalated to murder, but I would look at the pattern that was set down by their past victims. 

COSBY: Now, Allison, you said that these guys are completely guilty. 

DUBOIS: Yes. 

COSBY: You know, they haven‘t been convicted. 

DUBOIS: Sure. 

COSBY: Why do you say that? 

DUBOIS: Well, fortunately, I can head tap people.  That‘s what they use me to do for jury selection for the prosecution and to head tap people who commit murders.  So I know that, just by looking at their picture, whether or not they committed the crime. 

I can also tell you that Jordan Van Der Sloot‘s father knows a lot more than he‘s saying and, in my mind, is almost as guilty as they are, because he has helped to cover up this crime. 

COSBY: Now, what is head tap?  And what role, also, did Joran‘s father play, in your mind?

DUBOIS: Head tapping is when I basically can see through the eyes of the person who committed the crime.  And I do understand Mr. Holloway‘s concern in religion.  And I always say, if you‘re going to bring somebody in that does what I do to make sure you bring someone in that‘s valid, that has a track record, ethically, and that‘s able to bring in specific details of a crime. 

I don‘t think they should work necessarily with the parents of the victim, but the law enforcement involved, which makes it difficult in this case because it‘s a foreign government that‘s being dealt with, which makes it even more difficult. 

COSBY: Now, Allison, you know, the big question everyone is wondering, is Natalee dead or alive?  What‘s her state? 

DUBOIS: Well, and with all due respect to the parents, and I hope I say this with sensitivity, she was not sold on the black market.  She has passed.  And I think, right now, we‘re just working to maybe find a little justice for her. 

I‘m all for the boycott, because any pressure that you put on the government is going to be good in getting something out of them other than what they‘ve offered up. 

COSBY: And real quick, I don‘t know if you can foresee the future, but will we see closure to this case, real quick? 

DUBOIS: I actually do think one of the boys will turn on the other boys and offer up something that will lead to a resolve of the case.  I always did see them near the water with her.  So my concern is that Van Der Sloot knew exactly where to put her, water-wise, where the decomposition or the elements in the water would make it so that she would not be found. 

Watch 'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' each night at 9 p.m. ET on MSNBC. 

© 2007 MSNBC Interactive

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: January 18, 2008, 05:11:13 PM »

PI,

MO

Chuckierat has a crush on Anna though!!! he LOOOOOVES our Anna!! 

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: January 18, 2008, 05:18:35 PM »

I think that most of us have looked for a little bit of decency from
someone in Aruba aside from Jossy and his wife and son.
There is no decency on that island.
For officials in Aurba to allow these two buffoons who call themselves
mediums to make the accusations that they have against Jug and
Beth and Natalee in the public media is totally absurd.
The Aruban police could have picked up the phone and called Carol Sandifer
just as quickly as Charlie Rat did.  Then to have the gaul to say that
since Beth went on Oprah they would have to counter attack shows
the mindset of the Aruban government.
It seems that it was fine for the V/DSloots to appear on Dutch television
but not for Beth to appear on Oprah.  Come on!
If the "good people of Aruba" don't have the backbone to tell what
they know and have heard, let them suffer.  I can't muster any
sympathy for them.
You cannot get decency from an indecent place.

there has to be some good people on that island, I think they are probably the locals. There was the fisherman who told the truth about the break-in to Hodges.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: January 18, 2008, 05:33:25 PM »

I have always felt that the smear campaign directed against Natalee and her family is a form of blackmail.  It's as though they are saying that we see you care about your daughter's reputation so we will destroy that if you don't shut up and go away.

And when Beth doesn't, they proceed to do exactly that.  But in their delusional isolation, I think they fail to take into regard the fact that a "family reputation" is more or less a thing of the past as families seldom all live in the same location these days and so no one has the kind of reputation to maintain that once existed, at least not many do these days.

Claiming Beth is doing all this to protect her family's reputation makes absolutely no sense at all because if that's what she wanted to do, she would have packed up and gone home at the first smear.

Instead she has weathered all of it secure in her knowledge of what the truth really is.  But it makes me sick, too, LD, when they sponsor these lies and liars in this manner.  I do hope they get sued for this and think a letter to cease and desist is definitely in order, especially to one Rudy Croes who can't seem to remember what he said from one day until the next.

I agree Anna, it is a form of blackmail, or even psychological warfare. But Natalee's family has been scrutinized for almost 3 years and they could not find one true negative thing about these people, NOTHING!!! truthful anyways that said that these people were anything but hardworking, loving people. That speaks allot about Natalee and her family, both her birth family and her stepfamily!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.