May 21, 2024, 04:34:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 1003370 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: February 12, 2010, 12:25:35 AM »

You guys are like my favorite slippers............. always a welcomed sight and oh, so comfortable! It's great to be with you all!

Thx, TM and KTF for the viewing recommendations!

Is it just me, or does anyone else sense that "the Power that is" exacted a pound of flesh because this injustice will simply not be allowed to stand forever? It's a personal view, not meant to offend, but IMO, man's best laid plans are nothing in comparison to Truth.

TICK................................ TOCK!
Does anyone know that i REALLY like the TICK-TOCK CLOCK...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1341 on: February 12, 2010, 12:25:59 AM »

It's been a long time since I had this many pages to catch up on Natalee's thread. Howdy all! 

Good evening CBB!

I started early this morning, but have had you guys on my mind all day. Was NG worth watching, and did Greta do anything? I can catch them both on reruns!   

Dave Holloway on NG

Renfro on Greta

The choice is easy 

Yep..........  Thank you, Klaas (and Petey)!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: February 12, 2010, 12:31:36 AM »

Tonights Greta regarding PVDS.  WARNING, Refro alert!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/dcfSIVSL548&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/dcfSIVSL548&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6&amp;border=1</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1343 on: February 12, 2010, 12:34:17 AM »

You guys are like my favorite slippers............. always a welcomed sight and oh, so comfortable! It's great to be with you all!

Is it just me, or does anyone else sense that "the Power that is" exacted a pound of flesh because this injustice will simply not be allowed to stand forever? It's a personal view, not meant to offend, but IMO, man's best laid plans are nothing in comparison to Truth.

This one was Paulus' clock........   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: February 12, 2010, 12:34:26 AM »

Wow, Renfro drunk as a skunk. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: February 12, 2010, 12:35:49 AM »

This one was Paulus' clock........   

No more tickin & Tockin.THE BELL HAS RUNG!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1346 on: February 12, 2010, 12:39:21 AM »

How much better can your week be Cajun?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: February 12, 2010, 12:39:47 AM »

Klaas!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1348 on: February 12, 2010, 12:40:58 AM »

2/12/2010 Awe Mainta Page 26

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

Of the dead nothing but good, it is the cliché, and it is indeed that we use in the writing an obituary, especially when the positive qualities of the person stop.

Still, I honestly do not in any negative traits or qualities of Paul can remember and that is to my knowledge, to all our colleagues and confrères noble profession in Aruba.

Paul for the first time I learned to know he was a member of the Public Ministry. From the introduction struck me as a civilized, kind, helpful and friendly man Paul.

Paul was in all respects a gentleman of the old school. Always willing to members of the legal profession to assist if they had questions or needed help with something, and in the always very amiable relationship.

Also I remember how Paul shortly after the introduction of the National Ordinance on Administrative Jurisprudence (LAR) us one PAO course during the secrets and mysteries of the LAR. Paul did that with patience and clear manner. His great gifts were teaching this clearly.

Even when Paul had joined the legal profession, he remained in the handling and vakbroeders
Sisters-even civilized, amiable and helpful.

Another cliché is that a good lawyer always, at all and everybody wants to win and if necessary will appear. Especially American clients are often impressed by this vision what a good lawyer should pursue. The ideealbeeld of the lawyer as "hired Gun "and" streetfighter ".

In this vision, the lawyer, who sports an advocate against congratulates with his victory in a lawsuit, of course, a "loser". As a famous lawyer an older generation than mine, which are no longer active, once remarked to me: "Ha, show me a good loser, and I'll show you a bad lawyer ".

I do not agree with this view of our profession and have always admired and more appreciation affected the lawyer, who in "the heat of the battle" remains a gentleman opposite against the other party and counsel, and that even if he loses, sports remains compared against the lawyer and not willing to congratulate him or her.

Well, Paul lost a lawyer, even if he fought for his clients with passion, never his control and was always the perfect gentleman. I've never seen Paul necessary found to be committing character assassination on the other party or to hurl mud against an advocate. We can all learn much of the civilized and controlled way Paul practiced.

It is for these reasons that we all had much to do with Paul and his family when Natalee
Holloway affair and its aftermath occurred. For Paul's wife Anita and their sons Joran,
Valentijn and Sebastian, his unexpected and sudden departure under these circumstances
extra hard to take. The Bar Association wishes them so much strength.

Lastly, I am special to Joran, Valentine and Sebastian to focus. The most valuable that older children may result in this life are not material things. The most valuable is the moral and spiritual legacy, embodied in the way a father led his life and the example he leaves for the remaining generation.

On behalf of the Order, I hope that Joran, Valentine and Sebastian comfort, strength and inspiration will be able to draw on the exemplary manner in which Paul has pursued his profession, hung out with his fellow man, the head has offered setbacks and generally, his life
came.

On behalf of the Bar of Aruba
By: Johan Sjiem Fat

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: February 12, 2010, 12:41:13 AM »

And the phony accent!  What is it supposed to be?  Aruban?  Dutch?  Sure not American.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: February 12, 2010, 12:41:48 AM »

an angelic monkey Hope all is well Janet!The knot coming loose is where it's at!Exciting time for tha Vancouver area.Hope the games go off without a hitch!

I agree.  Maybe THE TRUTH regarding the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 will now be forthcoming.

Keepthefaith ... the Olymipic Torch passed through the Fraser Valley over the weekend and ... I have to admit I felt quite emotional and patriotic as that torch bearer run right in fronts of me thisclose.

On the other hand ... my four grandkids missed it all after waiting for one hour on the side of the road.  At the moment the torch passed by ... they were arguing over who would wave the two Olympic flags and who would wave two Canadian flags we had in our possession.  Kids!!!!

Good Night Monkieys.

Janet
9:45 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1351 on: February 12, 2010, 12:41:51 AM »

Just for you, then, KTF! One for each Kalpoe and Joran!
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: February 12, 2010, 12:43:47 AM »

This week almost beat the superbowl!!!     Justice IS coming!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: February 12, 2010, 12:44:11 AM »

Interesting comments at Diario:

http://www.diario.aw/2010/02/abogado-paul-van-der-sloot-a-muri-ayera-anochi/comment-page-1/#comment-2189

Some are Dutch and one is English, none are flattering to the Sloots
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: February 12, 2010, 12:45:02 AM »

This week almost beat the superbowl!!!     Justice IS coming!!

Ya gotta love Drew Bree's chant that he did all year!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: February 12, 2010, 12:45:07 AM »

Also in her statement, Anita noted that she found solace in her husband’s death by tennis. A devotee of Buddhism, she likened tennis to ping pong, which was invented by the Chinese. “And he died on the beginning of Chinese New Year 4708 – the year of the tiger. Gung hay fat choy!”

<snark over.>

Interesting that PVDS will be cremated. That is, I think, the traditional Buddhist way. (Not that there's anything wrong with cremation - I'm only wondering how Buddhist Anita considers herself to be?)

I prepared myself psychologically to watch Nancy Grace. She had Dave Holloway and Jossy on. Some good film clips.

Unfortunately, I think the most we could have hoped for from Paulus was a deathbed explanation/confession - but he was denied a deathbed. I don't see how his death will move the investigation forward. Too many others were complicit, and they're still breathing.

I would like to thank the monkey who is helping with the cost of court documents. I had no idea there was a fee for that sort of thing.

klaas - as always, you're amazing. (I tried to email you today, but the addy I had for you at work isn't good anymore.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: February 12, 2010, 12:45:31 AM »

And the phony accent!  What is it supposed to be?  Aruban?  Dutch?  Sure not American.

I think it's the dialect of Vodka maybe on the boarder of Rum 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: February 12, 2010, 12:46:23 AM »

Also in her statement, Anita noted that she found solace in her husband’s death by tennis. A devotee of Buddhism, she likened tennis to ping pong, which was invented by the Chinese. “And he died on the beginning of Chinese New Year 4708 – the year of the tiger. Gung hay fat choy!”

<snark over.>

Interesting that PVDS will be cremated. That is, I think, the traditional Buddhist way. (Not that there's anything wrong with cremation - I'm only wondering how Buddhist Anita considers herself to be?)

I prepared myself psychologically to watch Nancy Grace. She had Dave Holloway and Jossy on. Some good film clips.

Unfortunately, I think the most we could have hoped for from Paulus was a deathbed explanation/confession - but he was denied a deathbed. I don't see how his death will move the investigation forward. Too many others were complicit, and they're still breathing.

I would like to thank the monkey who is helping with the cost of court documents. I had no idea there was a fee for that sort of thing.

klaas - as always, you're amazing. (I tried to email you today, but the addy I had for you at work isn't good anymore.)

Thanks!  Try smklaas@hotmail.com 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: February 12, 2010, 12:47:03 AM »

Just for you, then, KTF! One for each Kalpoe and Joran!

Unbelievable CBB.Christas has came early for KTF!Maybe you can put the three clocks on my back and as each one falls we can drop it on Aruba!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: February 12, 2010, 12:48:47 AM »

Hey, Spooky!  I see you up there but don't turn off the lights just yet!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.