May 06, 2024, 01:10:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 - 12/24/08  (Read 227279 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: December 18, 2008, 01:38:54 AM »

billb, you are such a nice calming influence.  I appreciate that.

Question Mag?Why are Monkeys getting their Bananas in a bunch??

Oh, I don't know.  I guess it is because some who thought they
knew more than us poor dumb moneys have discovered that they
did not know so much afterall.  They had been taken in by a couple
of people and do not want to go quietly into the night.
 But that is just what I think.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #201 on: December 18, 2008, 01:41:52 AM »

SS,
Go back and read the posts I've made tonight, and the posts you've made tonight.  The attack is not coming from me.  And I'm not aware of your being promoted to moderator yet.  If I'm out of line by asking you the same question you asked me, Klaas or one of the other mods will let me know and I will apologize. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: December 18, 2008, 01:42:09 AM »

If anyone is a member of a private forum can you tell me why be a part of something private?? I didn't expect anyone to answer 

The Natalee Freebirds is a private forum.  Members compile research encompassing a particular topic related to the Natalee Holloway case into a well organized document and ... then that document is posted for all to read on their own blog.  The Natalee's Freebirds also share each of their documents with the SM site.  Klaas posts the Natalee's Freebirds document in the Corruption and Collusion Thread.

I was once a member but made the decision to leave.  I am not a very good team player.  I have my own ideas.  Something akin to what I shared earlier regarding what my eldest son would say to me when he was in his late teens ... "Mom, it is your way or the highway."

Good Night Keepthefaith.

Janet

+++++++

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=615.0

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: December 18, 2008, 01:42:51 AM »

billb, you are such a nice calming influence.  I appreciate that.

Question Mag?Why are Monkeys getting their Bananas in a bunch??

Oh, I don't know.  I guess it is because some who thought they
knew more than us poor dumb moneys have discovered that they
did not know so much afterall.  They had been taken in by a couple
of people and do not want to go quietly into the night.
 But that is just what I think.

We're all here for JUSTICE FOR NATALEE..The only private forum i belong to is KEEPTHEFAITH..I do get tired of doing question and answer with myself sometimes...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #204 on: December 18, 2008, 01:44:17 AM »

SS,

Texasmom asked you a question based on something she was told.  I didn't perceive it as an attack.  On the other hand, your responses to her were defensive, which stir up things. 

If you choose not to answer her question, then just say 'no', and let it go.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: December 18, 2008, 01:45:02 AM »

If anyone is a member of a private forum can you tell me why be a part of something private?? I didn't expect anyone to answer 

The Natalee Freebirds is a private forum.  Members compile research encompassing a particular topic related to the Natalee Holloway case into a well organized document and ... then that document is posted for all to read on their own blog.  The Natalee's Freebirds also share each of their documents with the SM site.  Klaas posts the Natalee's Freebirds document in the Corruption and Collusion Thread.

I was once a member but made the decision to leave.  I am not a very good team player.  I have my own ideas.  Something akin to what I shared earlier regarding what my eldest son would say to me when he was in his late teens ... "Mom, it is your way or the highway."

Good Night Keepthefaith.

Janet

+++++++

Janet

Thank you Janet.But isn't that defeating the purpose of all Transparency??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: December 18, 2008, 01:46:27 AM »

Just so you know, I was told that you are a member of the forum that most of the questions about Kermit are coming from?  Is that true?

This is actually none of your business.  How dare you even ask me about my memberships on a forum or off of a forum.  You have a lot of nerve and you are completely out of line.  How dare you even suggest that I am not formulating my own questions and concerns as I have done since I joined this forum.  I am a very loyal member of SM.  I see you as trying to start trouble all evening.  First you launched into A-1 and now you have launched into me.  It doesn't sound to me like your interest is in this forum at all right now, but rather in who has memberships and where those memberships are.  You have been very manipulative tonight and I personally resent it.  There are many members here who belong to multiple forums.  (Klaas please correct me if I am wrong, but you as a mod have mentioned being in other forums.)  As I see it, TM, you have twice tried to disrupt this cage with your contentious posts.  Grow up.  This isn't high school.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: December 18, 2008, 01:48:35 AM »

I'm absolutely blown away on a daily basis of some of the great questions regarding this case that go down a million different roads.But when you hit the dead end.You go down another road.No ones ideas are any more important then the others!If you can't ask another Monkey the hard truthful questions what do you have???

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: December 18, 2008, 01:49:31 AM »

SS...I'm not sure of your meaning in red above. In case you did not understand my meaning: I do believe now that CAPS has been a diversion (although I wanted to believe he was not a diversion). I have followed Kermit's posts with great interest, and now believe she is exposing what others in a position to expose have not. She waited for others that were on the front line (Persistence and Kyle) to expose the findings (pictures Kermit posted) and do the right thing for Natalee and her family. For whatever reason, Kyle and others did not bring the pictures forward, so Kermit exposed them......Seems simple to me...Am I missing something?

YES!!!

I remember Kermit telling us this.  Apparently ... Kyle's intentions were honorable when he first returned to the States.  He had planned to turn over the second set of ROV images to the family/FBI but ... somewhere along the way he had a change of heart and .... reached out to major networks to make deals.

This is the reason that Kermit exposed all on the SM forum ... an open forum.  However ... the family was informed first.

I know the post that offered the explanation.  I will look it up tomorrow.  I am wiped.

Whew!!!

Thanks billb.

Janet

G-Night Janet..How bout a cartwheel for you..

Janet,

You're welcome. And a belated Happy Birthday!

Hey ... you are not too late.  In the Fraser Valley of British Columbia it is only 10:48 PM PT on December 17th.

Thank you billb

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #209 on: December 18, 2008, 01:51:57 AM »

Just so you know, I was told that you are a member of the forum that most of the questions about Kermit are coming from?  Is that true?

This is actually none of your business.  How dare you even ask me about my memberships on a forum or off of a forum.  You have a lot of nerve and you are completely out of line.  How dare you even suggest that I am not formulating my own questions and concerns as I have done since I joined this forum.  I am a very loyal member of SM.  I see you as trying to start trouble all evening.  First you launched into A-1 and now you have launched into me.  It doesn't sound to me like your interest is in this forum at all right now, but rather in who has memberships and where those memberships are.  You have been very manipulative tonight and I personally resent it.  There are many members here who belong to multiple forums.  (Klaas please correct me if I am wrong, but you as a mod have mentioned being in other forums.)  As I see it, TM, you have twice tried to disrupt this cage with your contentious posts.  Grow up.  This isn't high school.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: December 18, 2008, 01:53:27 AM »

SS,

Texasmom asked you a question based on something she was told.  I didn't perceive it as an attack.  On the other hand, your responses to her were defensive, which stir up things. 

I disagree 2NJ, she has been attacking me for a question that I ask about others possibly knowing what Kermits knows.  She went so far as to tell me to ask my question of those in a forum that she obviously is opposed to.  She accused me of asking my question because she was told that I belong to another forum.  2NJ, these statements are out of line and TM initiated the attack on me and addressed me directly with the issues that I just mentioned.  My initial question was certainly not directed at TM.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: December 18, 2008, 01:55:44 AM »

I'm absolutely blown away on a daily basis of some of the great questions regarding this case that go down a million different roads.But when you hit the dead end.You go down another road.No ones ideas are any more important then the others!If you can't ask another Monkey the hard truthful questions what do you have???

Thank you for this post KTF.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #212 on: December 18, 2008, 01:56:54 AM »

Just as it was none of your business if I was a member of Freebirds or not, but you felt inclined to insinuate.  I answered your insinuation, and asked my question.  Turnabout is fair play, SS. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: December 18, 2008, 01:58:37 AM »

SS,

I disagree 2NJ, she has been attacking me for a question that I ask about others possibly knowing what Kermits knows.  She went so far as to tell me to ask my question of those in a forum that she obviously is opposed to.  She accused me of asking my question because she was told that I belong to another forum.  2NJ, these statements are out of line and TM initiated the attack on me and addressed me directly with the issues that I just mentioned.  My initial question was certainly not directed at TM.

2NJ - I am also angry that TM has revealed personal information about me that is none of her business.  Where I spend my time when I am not logged on SM is of no concern to TM or anyone else.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: December 18, 2008, 02:00:12 AM »

I'm sorry....had some computer problems a minute ago.

SS & Texasmom....end it. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: December 18, 2008, 02:00:18 AM »

Just as it was none of your business if I was a member of Freebirds or not, but you felt inclined to insinuate.  I answered your insinuation, and asked my question.  Turnabout is fair play, SS. 

I have no idea if you are a member of Freebirds and frankly I don't care.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: December 18, 2008, 02:00:35 AM »

ENOUGH!  How many forums a person belongs to is nobodys business.  The only time any of that becomes my business is when because of the other forum THIS forum gets disrupted.  It's also a strong possibility that some of the disruptions are intentional.

Right now I don't think anything intentional is going on.  I think we are ALL simply trying to figure out what the heck has been going on.

With that, I'm calling it a night.  GOODNIGHT ALL!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: December 18, 2008, 02:01:23 AM »

Good Night Keepthefaith.

Janet

+++++++

Janet

Thank you Janet.But isn't that defeating the purpose of all Transparency??

I don't think so.  A private research site gives members an opportunity to work together to  create a document by focusing in a one particular topic without any distractions.  The Natalee's Freebirds share the outcome of all their hard work.

I just chose to leave for my own reasons ... it just was not my thing. I like an open forum.

Keepthefaith ... click on the links I provided and ... read some of the Natalee's Freebirds' documents.  I think you will be impressed.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: December 18, 2008, 02:01:49 AM »

Thank you for this post KTF.

The only thing i know is.I have the control to get on my knees everynight and pray to the lord, that we as Monkey's,can give a voice to those that no longer can speak for themselves!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #219 on: December 18, 2008, 02:04:45 AM »

It's all good...No reason to get excited...stay cool Monkeys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCwCBh0z3Hs
Late night...just wanted t lighten things up a bit...
Good night all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.