May 21, 2024, 10:48:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 231264 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: May 01, 2009, 08:44:10 AM »

hmmmm Mlee...some good food for thought....interesting .....
when you say how they look at each other, who are you referring to? that part I didn't understand...
and that Haleigh is missing her dad...did Crystal say that? refresh my memory...

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: May 01, 2009, 08:46:21 AM »

Good morning monkeys and lurkers...

I am in the want of the birthdates of nay nay, and amber...anyone have this info??
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: May 01, 2009, 08:47:27 AM »

when you say how they look at each other, who are you referring to? that part I didn't understand...
and that Haleigh is missing her dad...did Crystal say that? refresh my memory...

Go back to day one and start watching video interviews, they are all on youtube, make your own conclusions. Best way of doing it..  Think outside the box.. remove your personal feelings from the entire case, and look at it for what it really is.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: May 01, 2009, 08:47:55 AM »

Hello Monkeys,    Crystal is really sick and Kim is standing by her side and trying to help with everything else too...Chad is left to work and take care of the children....   I would say that Ronald and Misty have a much easier time of it ....it sure looks that way doesnt it..........Where's Haleigh!

Not in my opinion, no. RC was working and doing the best he could to take care of his children until this happened while Crystal was staying at home taking care of her new baby. No one involved gets more sympathy than the other from me.

RC and his family have not taken this as an opportunity to bash and run down Crystal. Ron has not bad mouthed Crystal at all neither has his family and that says more to me than anything Crystal and her mother has said. It is suppose to be about finding Haleigh but instead it has always been bashing RC and his family. This approach has not solved the case so it seems to me it is time to chage theories and fimd Haleigh some other way than just bashing her father.

wow! what a powerful post in just a few sentences! I agree with you...the focus on Haleigh has been lost in all of this fighting with the parents and who do we look at who started it all with Geraldo poking his nose in? before that happened, the parents were supportive of each other and were decent to one another...no bad mouthing and the focus was on Haleigh, not now....

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: May 01, 2009, 08:48:13 AM »

Hello Monkeys,    Crystal is really sick and Kim is standing by her side and trying to help with everything else too...Chad is left to work and take care of the children....   I would say that Ronald and Misty have a much easier time of it ....it sure looks that way doesn't it..........Where's Haleigh!

Not in my opinion, no. RC was working and doing the best he could to take care of his children until this happened while Crystal was staying at home taking care of her new baby. No one involved gets more sympathy than the other from me.

RC and his family have not taken this as an opportunity to bash and run down Crystal. Ron has not bad mouthed Crystal at all neither has his family and that says more to me than anything Crystal and her mother has said. It is suppose to be about finding Haleigh but instead it has always been bashing RC and his family. This approach has not solved the case so it seems to me it is time to charge theories and find Haleigh some other way than just bashing her father.

I could not edit my post and wanted to add, calling people little derogatory names does not make them more guilty and just looks childish in my opinion. I have always wondered if LE or FBI give suspects little derogatory names in their cases or do they act all grown up about it.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: May 01, 2009, 08:50:05 AM »

Hello Monkeys,    Crystal is really sick and Kim is standing by her side and trying to help with everything else too...Chad is left to work and take care of the children....   I would say that Ronald and Misty have a much easier time of it ....it sure looks that way doesnt it..........Where's Haleigh!

RC and his family have not taken this as an opportunity to bash and run down Crystal. Ron has not bad mouthed Crystal at all neither has his family and that says more to me than anything Crystal and her mother has said. It is suppose to be about finding Haleigh but instead it has always been bashing RC and his family. This approach has not solved the case so it seems to me it is time to chage theories and fimd Haleigh some other way than just bashing her father.

Remove your personal feelings and look at what really is said and done.. you never will get anywhere staying in a defensive mode.
We do not know any of these people..... none of them......

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #526 on: May 01, 2009, 08:50:16 AM »

snip Searching: mlee, I said that a while back myself. Going by what has gone on, Crystals actions and Rons actions, That was one of my theories and I still have not discounted the possibility. I even commented,I would do what ever I had to as well if I found out my children were being abused and would come unglued if my children were calling my exes teen girlfriend mommy..I have looked at both sides and I think RC is a total A hole and has been helped to become such a big one by his enabling mommy.Do I like RC? NO, I think he needs a real good lesson in manners and proper behavior,his mother, I would like to put a shock collar on and every time she enables RC give her a lil zap,maybe in time she would stop.Misty should have had proper parenting a Loooooooong time ago, her mother failed her, Crystal has completely taken focus off Haleigh and put it on her bitterness and hatred toward RC and that is sad,though I do believe there is motive behind it and I have stated on here clearly what I feel that motive is several times and that was not very well received.I had stopped posting here due to the attitude one gets for a differing opinion if it is not against RC. Crystal has done such a great job of spreading the stories and causing hatred toward RC that most have not looked beyond RC and Misty and again, I think that was her goal,if all are looking at RC and Misty,why look elsewhere? So far it has worked. I have been surfing thru looking at forums on Haleigh and some even look like rabid dogs after fresh meat when it comes to RC. I do hope at some point someone will look equally into Crystals circle because I really think that is what it will take to find Haleigh and that is what this is all about no?

Good morning monkeys.

agree with you Searching..
and you are right...if anyone does try to stay neutral and not trashing ron, it is not very well accepted or popular.....I don't like ron especially either, but I don't think that he deserves all that has been said about him...He is after all the father of a missing child...good or bad, he along with the rest of the family are all suffering in my opinion....I feel sorry for the whole family...but I especially feel sorry for Haleigh as she is the true victim in this whole sad scenario...jmo

I am sad for Haleigh as well. She is away from her brother,her grands ,her friends at school and everything that was normal to her. I wonder though if she "knows" what is going on,if she has questioned why she can not see her bubby,why she can not go home or to school to see her friends. My heart breaks for her. NONE of the parents nor Grands were perfect in this case and ALL of them failed these children miserably. I hope that someone will get a conscience at some point and open their mouth, but I doubt that will happen,I do not think any of the people in these circles,both sides, have a conscience,nor are they capable of telling the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth. JMO

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: May 01, 2009, 08:54:04 AM »

snip Searching: mlee, I said that a while back myself. Going by what has gone on, Crystals actions and Rons actions, That was one of my theories and I still have not discounted the possibility. I even commented,I would do what ever I had to as well if I found out my children were being abused and would come unglued if my children were calling my exes teen girlfriend mommy..I have looked at both sides and I think RC is a total A hole and has been helped to become such a big one by his enabling mommy.Do I like RC? NO, I think he needs a real good lesson in manners and proper behavior,his mother, I would like to put a shock collar on and every time she enables RC give her a lil zap,maybe in time she would stop.Misty should have had proper parenting a Loooooooong time ago, her mother failed her, Crystal has completely taken focus off Haleigh and put it on her bitterness and hatred toward RC and that is sad,though I do believe there is motive behind it and I have stated on here clearly what I feel that motive is several times and that was not very well received.I had stopped posting here due to the attitude one gets for a differing opinion if it is not against RC. Crystal has done such a great job of spreading the stories and causing hatred toward RC that most have not looked beyond RC and Misty and again, I think that was her goal,if all are looking at RC and Misty,why look elsewhere? So far it has worked. I have been surfing thru looking at forums on Haleigh and some even look like rabid dogs after fresh meat when it comes to RC. I do hope at some point someone will look equally into Crystals circle because I really think that is what it will take to find Haleigh and that is what this is all about no?

Good morning monkeys.

agree with you Searching..
and you are right...if anyone does try to stay neutral and not trashing ron, it is not very well accepted or popular.....I don't like ron especially either, but I don't think that he deserves all that has been said about him...He is after all the father of a missing child...good or bad, he along with the rest of the family are all suffering in my opinion....I feel sorry for the whole family...but I especially feel sorry for Haleigh as she is the true victim in this whole sad scenario...jmo

I am sad for Haleigh as well. She is away from her brother,her grands ,her friends at school and everything that was normal to her. I wonder though if she "knows" what is going on,if she has questioned why she can not see her bubby,why she can not go home or to school to see her friends. My heart breaks for her. NONE of the parents nor Grands were perfect in this case and ALL of them failed these children miserably. I hope that someone will get a conscience at some point and open their mouth, but I doubt that will happen,I do not think any of the people in these circles,both sides, have a conscience,nor are they capable of telling the truth,the whole truth and nothing but the truth. JMO

That is the point, the system.. the law.. the courts.. the family lives.. everything has failed these children..  People don't believe in acts of desperation.  In child custody, there are acts of desperation.. If people have not been there, they don't understand it.  Sometimes you have to walk through fire for your children..........

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #528 on: May 01, 2009, 08:57:08 AM »

Go back to day one and start watching video interviews, they are all on youtube, make your own conclusions. Best way of doing it..  Think outside the box.. remove your personal feelings from the entire case, and look at it for what it really is.

mlee, I have been doing that from the start. I have always been upfront about who's side I am on, I am on Haleighs side and will remain as such. I do not let my personal feeling guide me on any theories, I do however let my history give me knowledge to see what some may not. My personal feelings have no place in trying to figure out what happened to a missing person,though things I have been thru can help me see beyond words. It is nice to have someone else saying all the things I had been trying to say for so long.
Thank you

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: May 01, 2009, 08:58:33 AM »

IMO ~  I cannot recall how long after Haleigh was missing that Kim had entered the picture.

I believe considering Haleigh's disappearance and possibly info that had been heard around town of Misty & Ron's actions had surfaced the issue of Ron Jr.'s safety and custody.  Which I can see by the info we have seen posted that his safety was a great concern.

Yes, it appears that the custody issue has taken the focus off of Haleigh.  However, considering the facts, what should Crystal have done....not do anything ...sit back and watch.  Many have said that Crystal should have done this, should have done that...well now someone is there for her backing and trying to help her.  It is toooo bad that it came at this time, but maybe this time is when she actually found out the truth behind the living/lifestyle  in the trailer.  Remember,  Crystal did live with Ron at one time....

There are many good theories posted on this forum.  I sure wish we had some SOUND evidence to take to one side or the other.  But...we don't.  I can read and see both sides summarized and yet, still cannot pinpoint an ending to all of this, to find and bring Haleigh home. 

Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: May 01, 2009, 09:00:53 AM »

I really am sorry to hear that she's so sick. On top everything that's happening ........... my heart breaks for her and for whatever reason KP got involved ( and HEART, I think you are right about the Whoraldo connection, he most definately saw this prolly as the next caylee case to keep his show themes booked for a long time)  back to KP, I really felt like Crystal was a worn down young mom that let drugs and a son of a you know what overrule her life. I think she was scared of RC and his family, men like that have a nasty way of wringing the self esteem right out of you, been there.  She prolly moved back to her family and I know it seems like to any of us that are strong that the good mom would stay and fight for the kids and their well being, but from the things I've seen about the Cummings and the others, I don't think she's mean enough. Especially IF the comment that RC wasn't sure that jr. was his, although why would he name him jr.??

Ok, my last thought is this:  could it be that there's so much squirrelly answers and weird behavior and lies all because of everybody's drug use  and that really it was one of the many perverts , my favorite, the unicycle creep misty hung out with?

ps  some great posts GRAMA, just trying to not make a mess by trying to snip
Yes,  crystal has had a very hard time and she was and is scared of Ronald.......I hope she gets better also,  do know one thing and that is Ronald wanted crystal back and so I dont doubt that that will factor in on this in some way also!

Good morning all Monkeys and guest!

HH, I am sorry to hear about Crystal's illness. Hope that she pulls through this and gets better soon.

However, I believe that this fear of Ron thing is being blown out of proportion. How long now has it been that they have been away from one another and have gone their separate ways.  If Crystal was so afraid of Ron, I don't believe anyone could have paid her to tell all that she has told and said in the media.  I'm sure Crystal is aware that Kim P will not always be by her side.  If Crystal is so afraid of Ron why was she at the Haleighbug Center with only a friend (associate) and an hatchet in the wee hours a couple of nights ago. jmo

Godd morning Monkies .
I agree with Heart about the fear, don't for one minute believe that Crystal is afraid of Ron.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: May 01, 2009, 09:06:55 AM »

Hello Monkeys,    Crystal is really sick and Kim is standing by her side and trying to help with everything else too...Chad is left to work and take care of the children....   I would say that Ronald and Misty have a much easier time of it ....it sure looks that way doesn't it..........Where's Haleigh!

RC and his family have not taken this as an opportunity to bash and run down Crystal. Ron has not bad mouthed Crystal at all neither has his family and that says more to me than anything Crystal and her mother has said. It is suppose to be about finding Haleigh but instead it has always been bashing RC and his family. This approach has not solved the case so it seems to me it is time to charge theories and find Haleigh some other way than just bashing her father.

I could not edit my post and wanted to add, calling people little derogatory names does not make them more guilty and just looks childish in my opinion. I have always wondered if LE or FBI give suspects little derogatory names in their cases or do they act all grown up about it.

The answer to your question... YES, they do..  may appear childish, but your not working the cases with them, nor dealing with the people, and your not on the receiving end of the opinions they gather when dealing with these people..   LE and FBI and DNA and CUSTOMs Officers, are human beings.. just like you and I..  they get up every morning and have breakfast, and kiss their families goodbye and go to work.. But, they have to leave their personal feelings at home, because the job requires control over emotion and not to become emotionally involved with people.  And they also laugh, joke and play around..  Real human beings..
Which means they can look you in the eye, smile and hand you a ticket.  Or even joke around with you as they throw the handcuffs on and put you in the back seat headed for the County Jail....  And I will always refer to ron sr other half as short elevator..  Because, her elevator does not go above her arm pits..   The elevator = intelligence.  arm pits = lack of..

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #532 on: May 01, 2009, 09:07:15 AM »

hey mlee, do you happen to know the birthdates of amber and nay nay?
Or maybe where I can find this info?  mio
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: May 01, 2009, 09:09:23 AM »

IMO ~  I cannot recall how long after Haleigh was missing that Kim had entered the picture.

I believe considering Haleigh's disappearance and possibly info that had been heard around town of Misty & Ron's actions had surfaced the issue of Ron Jr.'s safety and custody.  Which I can see by the info we have seen posted that his safety was a great concern.

Yes, it appears that the custody issue has taken the focus off of Haleigh.  However, considering the facts, what should Crystal have done....not do anything ...sit back and watch.  Many have said that Crystal should have done this, should have done that...well now someone is there for her backing and trying to help her.  It is toooo bad that it came at this time, but maybe this time is when she actually found out the truth behind the living/lifestyle  in the trailer.  Remember,  Crystal did live with Ron at one time....

There are many good theories posted on this forum.  I sure wish we had some SOUND evidence to take to one side or the other.  But...we don't.  I can read and see both sides summarized and yet, still cannot pinpoint an ending to all of this, to find and bring Haleigh home. 

well, she did for 3 yrs while Ron had custody didn't she?
and who knows if Crystal really wanted to get custody or if she would have pushed the custody if Kim P would not have come along and influenced her?  and like I said before, as a concerned parent, she should have been aware of the living/lifestyle in Ron's home...jmo...She was passive and let Ron have the responsibility and she visited every 2 weeks...just like the Disneyland Dads who come around when they want to, but the mother who has custody has the hard job of the day to day struggles...jmo...She could have been more involved...
I am not so sure that the living/lifestyle in her own home was much better by the looks of the pictures on her myspace of her partying with friends and her decor on her walls....

all that being said, I wish that we had SOUND evidence to know what happened to Haleigh as well..sigh...it has been way too long hasn't it???

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: May 01, 2009, 09:09:42 AM »

Sweety, I think they are on the arrest records, a few pages back.. will go back and find them for you.. You doing okay.. know you've been busy with that new wood....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: May 01, 2009, 09:12:57 AM »

The hatchet was mentioned somewhere that I was reading..that they had been using it when they first set up the Haleigh Bug center.  They were pounding in stakes with it.  So, it may have been given to them to use, as I don't think it was put in the center for protection.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: May 01, 2009, 09:14:54 AM »

Sweety, I think they are on the arrest records, a few pages back.. will go back and find them for you.. You doing okay.. know you've been busy with that new wood....

hey thanks a lot mlee, I will go and look too, as I wish to look at their charts ..and,yes indeed, I needed an outside break, and have 2 new carvings started. I just can not seem to finish my Haleigh piece yet. She sits on table in living room here, candles surrounding her, and still waiting to be found I guess.  Bless these babies hearts....
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: May 01, 2009, 09:16:35 AM »

The hatchet was mentioned somewhere that I was reading..that they had been using it when they first set up the Haleigh Bug center.  They were pounding in stakes with it.  So, it may have been given to them to use, as I don't think it was put in the center for protection.

it was mentioned though that Crystal was afraid of a stalker (?) don't know who so she kept it there for protection..who knows though..

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: May 01, 2009, 09:23:50 AM »

hey, we just had a thought here...on the bouncing couch..
I wonder if someone could have been attempting to do cpr on Haleigh, thus the couch would appear to be bouncing.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: May 01, 2009, 09:33:09 AM »

I just wish that Ron & Misty along with the two gramas would come forth and get the stories that they have told....CLEAR TO EVERYONE.

I think that the inconsistencies of all of their stories, is shining the bulb on them.

The bus stop, who picked Haleigh up.
Did GGram come to visit.
WHO all were at the trailer that night.
Did Ron indeed steal from a drug dealer
Was Ron at work, the full shift, or was he away from 6-8
Was Ron actually drunk at work, like it was stated.
Misty and the washing machine, blanket

I am sure there are more...that do not jive!!!!

WHY would they give different versions, tell lies...if they are either hiding something or they were not involved in some way??

If they would just CLEAR UP the questionable stuff, possibly there could be a better picture painted of them.  They leave no other view of themselves.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.