May 14, 2024, 03:53:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Elizabeth Olten #1 10/22/09 - 10/29/09  (Read 544999 times)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: October 23, 2009, 02:42:55 PM »

he's able to afford his own atty...

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: October 23, 2009, 02:49:41 PM »

Scarey - you asked if Elizabeth's mom had any court records?  She had a traffic ticket - driving without a seatbelt -  back in 1996 and the paternity case she filed against Dale in 2007.  That is it.

thanks!! just was curious
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: October 23, 2009, 03:04:39 PM »

This is really REALLY bothering me   and im not sure how to post this right  but here goes.
Not my opinion...just what I found in the topix forum...what I question is and I will seperate the line from the rest.  Maybe someone can help me with this.

anonomous
Eugene, MO
Wrote:

Vicki were still wandering what happened to Jasmine "our mom"..... We have been living without her for two years now and you think 3 damn days are bad...yeah i hope Elizbeth is found and that they issue a amber alert but i hope this message gets through your head and maybe you will confess what you know about our mother......Between you and Dale you guys have made my little sisters, my big bothers, and my life a freaking living HELL! Vicki i have always wanted to tell you
how horrible our lives are now because of what ever it is that happened to our mom....

Liz doesn't need to live through this

so anyone that reads this please help her mom and siblings find her.
Samantha, Cassandra, and Jacob 

Edit to add link: 

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/st-martins-mo/TVNKIN37T09MRPML3/p2
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 07:29:23 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: October 23, 2009, 03:05:25 PM »

This is really REALLY bothering me   and im not sure how to post this right  but here goes.
Not my opinion...just what I found in the topix forum...what I question is and I will seperate the line from the rest.  Maybe someone can help me with this.

anonomous
Eugene, MO
Wrote:

Vicki were still wandering what happened to Jasmine "our mom"..... We have been living without her for two years now and you think 3 damn days are bad...yeah i hope Elizbeth is found and that they issue a amber alert but i hope this message gets through your head and maybe you will confess what you know about our mother......Between you and Dale you guys have made my little sisters, my big bothers, and my life a freaking living HELL! Vicki i have always wanted to tell you
how horrible our lives are now because of what ever it is that happened to our mom....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/st-martins-mo/TVNKIN37T09MRPML3/p2
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: October 23, 2009, 03:08:57 PM »

There is another post right above that one.....Just freaking erie.....Do they not know what they say? 

From reports, some in Jasmine family is upset with Vicki, Dales sister.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: October 23, 2009, 03:09:42 PM »

anonomous
Eugene, MO
Wrote:

This is very weird and interesting, this could be taken as a threat or a see what we can do to make you feel how we feel, or it could very well be kids who are hurting lashing out at the closest person to the one they think hurt their mom....
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: October 23, 2009, 03:12:26 PM »

This is so very sad.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: October 23, 2009, 03:19:37 PM »

What I am curious about is how and why would LE say an abduction is the least likely of possibilities? hmmmm Person is missing...that person is 9...she was walking alone...doesn't seem that far of a leap to think she was abducted.

Maybe they are considering she ran away?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #308 on: October 23, 2009, 03:19:49 PM »

This is so very sad.
     Thanks for posting this, this whole case is off, something is just wrong, LE don't think she was abducted? Do they think she got lost in the woods, and got killed? Not making sense.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: October 23, 2009, 03:23:05 PM »

Here is the other message. WOW these poor kids, you can feel the pain. My heart goes out to them

anonomous
Eugene, MO
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
1 hr ago yes i have had someone go in and ripe my heart out(Vicki)remember my mom went missing in 2007 when she was with your brother Dale. We still have no clue what happened with her. After Elizabeth is found I hope you see what it is like to have lost someone. I am soo sorry that this has happened but maybe you guys will realize what we have to live through now for the rest of our lives. I hope that Elizabeth is found. 
anonomous
Eugene, MO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: October 23, 2009, 03:26:11 PM »

Here is the other message. WOW these poor kids, you can feel the pain. My heart goes out to them

anonomous
Eugene, MO
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
1 hr ago yes i have had someone go in and ripe my heart out(Vicki)remember my mom went missing in 2007 when she was with your brother Dale. We still have no clue what happened with her. After Elizabeth is found I hope you see what it is like to have lost someone. I am soo sorry that this has happened but maybe you guys will realize what we have to live through now for the rest of our lives. I hope that Elizabeth is found. 
anonomous
Eugene, MO

I'm curious why they think Vicki knows anything? Isn't Jasmine's mom sticking by Vicki?
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: October 23, 2009, 03:27:01 PM »

This is so very sad.
     Thanks for posting this, this whole case is off, something is just wrong, LE don't think she was abducted? Do they think she got lost in the woods, and got killed? Not making sense.

the said this same stuff with Sandra, and iirc the said it in the begginingof Somer's case too.....
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #312 on: October 23, 2009, 03:37:10 PM »

Im trying to find any updates....I still want to know...and havent found anything about the house she left from - the houses she should have passed.  So very quick.

Anything I would have to offer would be speculation...but..if I was LE...I certainly would be starting from point A...and I wouldnt rule out anything having to do with Jasmine.

However, we saw what happen with Shaun and the other child that went missing in a blink of an eye.

Highways in Missouri are not reg highways, you certainly can get lost with Highway D's  E's FF's and such.  A very different system.

I think that someone thru her phone away, while she was trying to call home. I also think, the LE waisted precious time.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: October 23, 2009, 03:37:51 PM »

This is so very sad.

the said this same stuff with Sandra, and iirc the said it in the begginingof Somer's case too.....
Just doesn't make sense, do they think she ran away? Wondering if there were problems at home, but then the cell phone.....   Maybe they will find something on the cell phone records.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: October 23, 2009, 03:39:13 PM »

Im trying to find any updates....I still want to know...and havent found anything about the house she left from - the houses she should have passed.  So very quick.

Anything I would have to offer would be speculation...but..if I was LE...I certainly would be starting from point A...and I wouldnt rule out anything having to do with Jasmine.

However, we saw what happen with Shaun and the other child that went missing in a blink of an eye.

Highways in Missouri are not reg highways, you certainly can get lost with Highway D's  E's FF's and such.  A very different system.

I think that someone thru her phone away, while she was trying to call home. I also think, the LE waisted precious time.
That could very well be, and nobody saw anything because it appears to be rather remote, maybe not a lot of traffic through there?
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: October 23, 2009, 03:40:25 PM »

UPDATE 10/23

Hundreds of people continue the search in a wooded area near Jefferson City for 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten.  She left a friend’s house shortly after 6PM Wednesday and was supposed to walk a quarter mile to her home in St. Martins, just west of Jefferson City. Elizabeth’s aunt pleaded for help at a Thursday evening news conference:

Cole County Sheriff Greg White responds to criticism that the search area was not expanded:

White explains why an Amber Alert was not issued:

The girl’s father is Dale Olten.  He’s the former boyfriend of missing Cole County woman Jasmine Haslag, whose abandoned car was found near Mokane.  Haslag has never been found.

TIP HOTLINE: 866-362-6422
http://kwos.com/?p=1025#more-1025
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: October 23, 2009, 03:42:31 PM »

anonomous
Eugene, MO
 Reply »
|Report Abuse
|Judge it!
anonomous
Eugene, MO

I'm curious why they think Vicki knows anything? Isn't Jasmine's mom sticking by Vicki?

No you have the family tree mixed up.

Patricia (Patti) is Elizabeth's mom
Dale Sr is Elizabeth's dad
Vicki is Dale Sr's Sister - Elizabeth's Aunt through Dale
Jasmine was the g/f of Dale that was with him when they got busted for drugs.  She vanished just before the drug trial, lots of speculation that Dale and his associates had something to do with her disappearing as she was never in trouble till she hooked up with Dale and she was going to squeal on the whole drug ring.

Vicki has been standing up for her brother saying he had nothing to do with Jasmine vanishing, she was a druggie etc.  after Jasmine vanished

The ones leaving the messages are the kids of Jasmine prior to her relationship with Dale. 

Jasmine's mom has been with Patti since the news broke that Elizabeth went missing.

Vicki stuck herself in front of the media starting last night saying her brother is crying from his jail cell for his daughter etc.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: October 23, 2009, 03:47:22 PM »

What I am curious about is how and why would LE say an abduction is the least likely of possibilities? hmmmm Person is missing...that person is 9...she was walking alone...doesn't seem that far of a leap to think she was abducted.

Maybe they are considering she ran away?

I found that odd as well.  Next presser is in 15 minutes.  Lets see what White says.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: October 23, 2009, 03:50:25 PM »

UPDATE 10/23

Hundreds of people continue the search in a wooded area near Jefferson City for 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten.  She left a friend’s house shortly after 6PM Wednesday and was supposed to walk a quarter mile to her home in St. Martins, just west of Jefferson City. Elizabeth’s aunt pleaded for help at a Thursday evening news conference:

Cole County Sheriff Greg White responds to criticism that the search area was not expanded:

White explains why an Amber Alert was not issued:

The girl’s father is Dale Olten.  He’s the former boyfriend of missing Cole County woman Jasmine Haslag, whose abandoned car was found near Mokane.  Haslag has never been found.

TIP HOTLINE: 866-362-6422
http://kwos.com/?p=1025#more-1025

WTH.  This is either really bad reporting or  White is saying because she is the daughter of Dale there is no amber alert?  Does anyone understand this statement?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: October 23, 2009, 03:52:47 PM »

ST. MARTINS -- Update: Friday 2:10 p.m.

Cole County Sheriff Greg White says they do not believe that Elizabeth Olten's father's criminal history has anything do to with her disappearance.

Dale Olten Sr., has been in a prison since April serving a four-year sentence for drug possession.

In February Olten Sr. and his son, Dale Olten Jr., were arrested for burglary after a two day man hunt. KRCG covered that story, to see mug shots are read the story
click here. http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=266703

The sheriff says a random abduction is not likely. He says they are still hopeful to find Elizabeth alive: "we are endeavoring to find a young lady very much alive and reunite her with her family."

Today, the search is going better thanks to the weather.

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.aspx?id=366189
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.