May 21, 2024, 09:41:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #679 8/26 - 8/31/2007  (Read 267901 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: August 29, 2007, 11:27:56 AM »

Bon Dia / Arubagirl article @ RU

Decision to prosecute or not will be made in November.

Before or after TES completes their search is my question.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: August 29, 2007, 11:28:17 AM »

& KLPD status/duties uncertain.

& more whining about the media.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: August 29, 2007, 11:29:35 AM »

I posted quickly yesterday, mentioning Satish taking the Aruban 5th, and Klaas has just put the PV I was thinking of in view.  I'm wondering what made Satish change his stance after 2 statements on the 10th, where he would not answer all questions & wanted his lawyer's approval, and then on the 11th insist on telling the 'truth', which doesn't match Deepak's version. 

I'm also thinking that the 10th - 11th was the period of time the announcement was made that someone confessed, followed by a retraction and then the 'something bad happened' report.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: August 29, 2007, 11:36:49 AM »

Thanks Igsigs!

Bondia 8/29/07 - translated by Arubagirl and posted at RU by Sunmoonstars:

Article Bon Dia Aruba...Arubagirl translation

It still hasn't been decided if the Dutch team has to return to Aruba
In November The Justice Department Will Take a Decision on the Nataly [sic] Holloway Case

Oranjestad. The developments in the investigations of the disappearance case of Nataly [sic] Holloway case have changed. This is what Bon Dia Aruba could conclude after an interview with the spokeswoman for the Justice Department mr. [lawyer --ag] Vivian van der Biezen.

Previously Bon Dia Aruba had published that the Dutch investigative team returned to the Netherlands because of the vacation season and that the intention was to return next month to continue the investigations together with the Aruban team. After the Dutch team returned to the Netherlands, the Aruban team continued the necessary investigations.

Bon Dia Aruba understood from the Justice Department that the decision has been made to evaluate all the information produced by the investigations. This will take the necessary time and during the evaluation of the information it will be seen if assistance from the Netherlands is still necessary. If this is necessary they will be called to return but if this is not necessary, than the Justice Department will conclude from the gathered information what is going to happen with the Nataly [sic] Holloway case.

The Justice Department stipulated that in November 2007 a decision will be made with the Nataly [sic] Holloway case. The Justice Department will choose to commence a criminal case against the three suspects who are Joran van der Sloot and the brothers Kalpoe, or the Justice Department will decide that there is not sufficient evidence to start a criminal case and will let the case go.

It can be expected that whatever decision the Justice Department takes, this will have international coverage and possibly there will be members of the American press once more on Aruba to search for information and bring this into publicity as they see fit and consequently this could hurt the image of our island.
---
Bon Dia Aruba, Page A3, Wednesday August 29, 2007
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: August 29, 2007, 11:39:36 AM »

Per the Prosecuter's office the decision to charge or not is specific to >

Joran van der Sloot

Deepak Kalpoe

Satish Kalpoe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: August 29, 2007, 11:43:47 AM »

On 5/31 Satish has his story which is different than Deepak's. Their timeframes and what happens at C&C's are totally off.  On 6/9 instead of changing his to match Deepaks' he takes the 5th, and yes 2NJSons_Mom, does the same again on the 10th.  Why didn't he change and go along with Deepak on the 9th.  Something happened on 6/10 or early 6/11.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: August 29, 2007, 11:45:39 AM »

It can be expected that whatever decision the Justice Department takes, this will have international coverage and possibly there will be members of the American press once more on Aruba to search for information and bring this into publicity as they see fit and consequently this could hurt the image of our island.
---  

Note to Bon Dia: A functioning justice system can only improve the image of your island. Comprende?
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: August 29, 2007, 11:47:41 AM »

It is interesting to me that this man looks and has the overall aura of Charles Manson in some of his pictures where he is without the beard and long hair.  Manson was about 35 (or there about) when he had his crew go on a rampage and perform murders under the influence of drugs.  Certain personalities seem to flock to those with evil personalities, as it must justify their own existence.         blue/j
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: August 29, 2007, 12:08:05 PM »

gonna get em all  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #609 on: August 29, 2007, 12:08:44 PM »

On 5/31 Satish has his story which is different than Deepak's. Their timeframes and what happens at C&C's are totally off.  On 6/9 instead of changing his to match Deepaks' he takes the 5th, and yes 2NJSons_Mom, does the same again on the 10th.  Why didn't he change and go along with Deepak on the 9th.  Something happened on 6/10 or early 6/11.

This is exactly what I have been thinking but cannot imagine what happened or come up with a theory.....it would make more sense if the Kalpoes statements matched....'how is the girl' still makes me wonder......the security guards were released on the 13th but I'm not sure that would be a factor....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #610 on: August 29, 2007, 12:14:13 PM »

So I guess this means KLPD won't be back in Aruba in September...it is November now? Same as TES. Strange. Anywho...I have been looking around here http://www.guiafashion.com/fashion/internacional/aruba.html and found some pictures...not finished looking yet. Did we ever find out who Renfro's man is?
Here is a link to Soul Bch photos '05
http://www.guiafashion.com/fashion/internacional/27to29-05-05soulbeach/index.htm

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: August 29, 2007, 12:26:57 PM »

Thanks Igsigs!

Bondia 8/29/07 - translated by Arubagirl and posted at RU by Sunmoonstars:

Article Bon Dia Aruba...Arubagirl translation

It still hasn't been decided if the Dutch team has to return to Aruba
In November The Justice Department Will Take a Decision on the Nataly [sic] Holloway Case

Oranjestad. The developments in the investigations of the disappearance case of Nataly [sic] Holloway case have changed. This is what Bon Dia Aruba could conclude after an interview with the spokeswoman for the Justice Department mr. [lawyer --ag] Vivian van der Biezen.

Previously Bon Dia Aruba had published that the Dutch investigative team returned to the Netherlands because of the vacation season and that the intention was to return next month to continue the investigations together with the Aruban team. After the Dutch team returned to the Netherlands, the Aruban team continued the necessary investigations.

Bon Dia Aruba understood from the Justice Department that the decision has been made to evaluate all the information produced by the investigations. This will take the necessary time and during the evaluation of the information it will be seen if assistance from the Netherlands is still necessary. If this is necessary they will be called to return but if this is not necessary, than the Justice Department will conclude from the gathered information what is going to happen with the Nataly [sic] Holloway case.

The Justice Department stipulated that in November 2007 a decision will be made with the Nataly [sic] Holloway case. The Justice Department will choose to commence a criminal case against the three suspects who are Joran van der Sloot and the brothers Kalpoe, or the Justice Department will decide that there is not sufficient evidence to start a criminal case and will let the case go.

---
Bon Dia Aruba, Page A3, Wednesday August 29, 2007

Bunch of jackasses.  Like we had control over their actions.  They saw fit not to do a proper investigation.  It was our media who exposed them. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: August 29, 2007, 12:33:30 PM »

Yeah Deepak confessed.  JMO.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: August 29, 2007, 12:38:01 PM »

more boats...pg 10+11...didn't Koen take his boat out that night? Joran declined...correct?http://www.guiafashion.com/fashion/internacional/27to29-05-05soulbeach/index.htm

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: August 29, 2007, 12:39:34 PM »

more boats...pg 10+11...didn't Koen take his boat out that night? Joran declined...correct?http://www.guiafashion.com/fashion/internacional/27to29-05-05soulbeach/index.htm

I think Sander said earlier in the day on May 29th.  I'll look at Sander's statements.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: August 29, 2007, 12:44:08 PM »

I think Sander said earlier in the day on May 29th.  I'll look at Sander's statements.

Sander's June 17th Statement:

On your question if I had contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, I tell you the following;
I had telephone contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, this was around 11.00.

On your question about how the conversation went, I will tell you the following;
The conversation went that I asked him if he wanted to go out on my fathers boat.

He said that he could not go because he was going to play poker at the Holiday Inn. There is tournament each Sunday in aforementioned hotel and Joran participates almost each week in that tournament.

On your question what kind of boat my father has, I will explain to you the following:
 It is a speedboat, of the make "Sea Pro".

On your question if Joran had been on our boat before, I will explain to you the following:
Joran has never been on our boat and has also never with our dangers. (?)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: August 29, 2007, 12:45:50 PM »

Yes....that sound right...thanks.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: August 29, 2007, 12:54:43 PM »

Yeah Deepak confessed.  JMO.

San ... I am inclined to believe that it was Deepak who broke down and confessed to what happened to Natalee Holloway.

Nevertheless ... according to the following quote ... the head of the Natalee Holloway investigation ... Gerold Dompig ... acknowledged that "somebody" confession but ... would not identify that person.

This Natalee Holloway case was solved on June 10, 2005!!

Janet

Gerold Dompig
Associated Press
June 12, 2005

Deputy Police Commissioner, Gerold Dompig, told The Associated Press that one of three young men arrested in the case admitted "something bad Happened" to Holloway and was leading police to the scene. Prosecutors refused to comment on Dompig's statement, and Dompig himself refused to identify which of the three young men who took Holloway to the Northern beach the night she went missing made the statement.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: August 29, 2007, 12:56:32 PM »

San, Why is Satish refusing to answer certain questions and wanting his lawyer on the 9th and 10 th?  Didn't he know all the correct answers?  They had plenty of time to get their lies straight.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: August 29, 2007, 01:00:14 PM »

Yes....that sound right...thanks.

SANDER GOTTENBOS
Witness Statement
June 17, 2005

On your question if I had contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, I tell you the following;

I had telephone contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, this was around 11.00.

On your question about how the conversation went, I will tell you the following;

The conversation went that I asked him if he wanted to go out on my fathers boat.

He said that he could not go because he was going to play poker at the Holiday Inn. There is tournament each Sunday in aforementioned hotel and Joran participates almost each week in that tournament.

On your question what kind of boat my father has, I will explain to you the following:
It is a speedboat, of the make "Sea Pro".

On your question if Joran had been on our boat before, I will explain to you the following:
Joran has never been on our boat and has also never with our dangers. (?)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.