May 04, 2024, 05:56:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #10 7/25/10 - 7/27/10  (Read 184922 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: July 27, 2010, 04:14:23 PM »

Little Boy Lost:

javascript:vPlayer('38386295','25baed46-9189-48ef-b606-b11fd5af0b74')

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/...on-horman-case

http://insidedateline.msnbc.msn.com/...-family-circle

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420637...crime_reports/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: July 27, 2010, 04:20:58 PM »

Mom Believes Missing Kyron Horman Is 'Stashed' Somewhere

By Eunice Oh and Elaine Aradillas

Tuesday July 27, 2010 04:10 PM EDT

Kyron Horman

Kyron Horman has not been seen for almost two months, but the boy's mother, Desiree Young, is convinced her son is still alive.

"I believe that he’s stashed," Young told PEOPLE on Tuesday. "I believe it's the investigation that's going to lead us."

The missing Oregon boy's father, Kaine Horman, echoes his ex-wife's belief that they will bring the 7-year-old home safely.

"Someone is going to spot him. We're going to get him," says Horman, though he adds he and Young have been stressed and frustrated because "it shouldn't have to take a while. It should be done by now."

They also suspect Kyron's stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, planned his abduction and knows where Kyron is.

Young says Terri has "the big answer."

"I think it's premeditated," adds Kaine. "We have no information that would lead us to believe that, but I think based on what Desiree and I know about [Terri], I think it's a plan. And I think she's still executing a plan."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20405659,00.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: July 27, 2010, 04:23:30 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: July 27, 2010, 04:24:32 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

Spicher attorney would be 'surprised' if Terri not arrested

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, was called before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman.

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case.

Sheriff's Office press conference, 2 p.m. today. Watch live on KGW News Channel 8 or  watch online here.

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday. He said she could be called back to testify in the future.

Reliable sources told KGW that Spicher was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home in Northwest Portland on the day Terri's step-son, 7-year-old Kyron Horman, disappeared from Skyline Elementary. Spicher reportedly left where she was working at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

However Spicher's attorney Chad Stavley said DeDe was gardening on the day Kyron disappeared and never left home.

"She's getting asked questions, she's getting treated frankly, like she's a suspect, when she's not," he said.

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

(snipped)

OS

Wow, there sure is a discrepancy there!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #944 on: July 27, 2010, 04:25:09 PM »

Mom Believes Missing Kyron Horman Is 'Stashed' Somewhere

By Eunice Oh and Elaine Aradillas

Tuesday July 27, 2010 04:10 PM EDT

Kyron Horman

Kyron Horman has not been seen for almost two months, but the boy's mother, Desiree Young, is convinced her son is still alive.

"I believe that he’s stashed," Young told PEOPLE on Tuesday. "I believe it's the investigation that's going to lead us."

The missing Oregon boy's father, Kaine Horman, echoes his ex-wife's belief that they will bring the 7-year-old home safely.

"Someone is going to spot him. We're going to get him," says Horman, though he adds he and Young have been stressed and frustrated because "it shouldn't have to take a while. It should be done by now."

They also suspect Kyron's stepmom, Terri Moulton Horman, planned his abduction and knows where Kyron is.

Young says Terri has "the big answer."

"I think it's premeditated," adds Kaine. "We have no information that would lead us to believe that, but I think based on what Desiree and I know about [Terri], I think it's a plan. And I think she's still executing a plan."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20405659,00.html

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m7d27-Kyron-Horman-update-Portland-psychic-Sonja-Grace-says-she-knows-what-happened-to-missing-Oregon-boy

Kyron Horman update: Portland psychic Sonja Grace says she knows what happened to missing Oregon boy

Sonja Grace, a Portland, Oregon psychic says she knows what happened to missing boy Kyron Horman.

According to KPTV, Grace recently used a map to find the body of Austin King, 16, near Morton Washington. She now believes she can find Kyron. In addition, Guardians of the Children, a group dedicated to finding missing kids, says the psychic helped locate six missing children over the past year.

Grace told KPTV that she believes the second-grader was taken from Skyline School and then quickly removed from the state.

She believes Kyron, 7, was taken into Washington state and later moved elsewhere.

She also told the news outlet that until police have a chance to investigate certain leads, her “visions will remain private.”

Kyron went missing on June 4 after attending a science fair at his school with his stepmother, Terri Horman. She claims she last saw the boy as he walked toward his classroom at 8:45 a.m. that morning.

To see more photos of Kyron, click here.

Grace said of her visions "A lot of times I'm shown what’s happened, which is why working on the missing persons cases can be very difficult, often painful.”

Grace told KPTV that her psychic knowledge comes from the spirit world.

"It's hard to explain what happens, but I always say God's talking to me and I hear him. I receive the information. I look at a map and I'm shown on the map where the person is or the case or the cat, dog whatever is missing. I'm shown the path or trail they took," she said.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: July 27, 2010, 04:30:56 PM »

I was hoping to peak in today and see an ARREST ... dagnabit!

Dateline was good.  I was most interested in hearing what TY had to say.  Honestly I wasn't sure how he was handling this since it's family ... but seems like he was immediately able to put on his husband/stepdad/LE hat.  He's been in the business long enough to know what to look and listen for ... and he did ... and only picked up on Terri.  And when it comes down to it ... TY has no allegience to either Kaine or Terri ... if Kaine had been hinky ... the Ys would be calling him out IMO.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: July 27, 2010, 04:35:36 PM »

Dateline was good.  I was most interested in hearing what TY had to say.  Honestly I wasn't sure how he was handling this since it's family ... but seems like he was immediately able to put on his husband/stepdad/LE hat.  He's been in the business long enough to know what to look and listen for ... and he did ... and only picked up on Terri.  And when it comes down to it ... TY has no allegience to either Kaine or Terri ... if Kaine had been hinky ... the Ys would be calling him out IMO.

Unfortunately, Kaine's main mistake was cheating on his pregnant wife and marrying the other woman!  Which he has paid for dearly...   

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: July 27, 2010, 04:37:13 PM »

That's interesting about Sonja Grace, littletxlady! 

Gosh, there are a lot of us here from Texas!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #948 on: July 27, 2010, 04:41:26 PM »

Gosh, New Monkey, I don't like that.  I can see a reduced sentence, but not being prosecuted?  Whoa!

So, if someone is an accomplice, they can get off for giving evidence against the main perp!  Sad

DD$ is free to write a book.  She should (at least) be charged with restitution $400,000 for this investigation, if she aided SM.

Hi, seahorse!  I imagine Kaine & Desiree will go after her in a civil suit, if she doesn't pay in a criminal one!

Claycat,

Where do I find a Monkey "thinking cap"?  You are so right!   K & D may just  Oregon restitution law?
They already forewarded her.  Good thinking. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: July 27, 2010, 04:42:58 PM »

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #950 on: July 27, 2010, 04:43:02 PM »

NOTICE:  TOMORROW AFTERNOON/EVENING - THE SITE AND FORUM WILL BE DOWN FOR SEVERAL HOURS FOR AN OS UPGRADE.  IT WILL GO DOWN AT:

4PM PACIFIC
6PM CENTRAL
7PM EASTER

IT IS EXPECTED TO BE DOWN AT LEAST 6 HOURS.

Thank you for the forewarning, Klaas.

(Looking forward to the upgrades.)

Not EASTERN

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #951 on: July 27, 2010, 04:43:07 PM »

NOTICE:  TOMORROW AFTERNOON/EVENING - THE SITE AND FORUM WILL BE DOWN FOR SEVERAL HOURS FOR AN OS UPGRADE.  IT WILL GO DOWN AT:

4PM PACIFIC
6PM CENTRAL
7PM EASTER

Thank you.....I will admit I am now and then still having connection problems, only here at SM.   RED>>>>>>>> THANKS for the upgrades!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: July 27, 2010, 04:45:12 PM »

15 Minutes until News Conference:

http://www.kgw.com/live-stream

http://www.katu.com/news/live

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=3969&navCatId=4

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: July 27, 2010, 04:47:25 PM »

I think I'm going to go ahead and move us to the new thread EARLY so we don't have to switch in the middle of the press conference.
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #954 on: July 27, 2010, 04:49:19 PM »

4PM PACIFIC
6PM CENTRAL
7PM EASTER

Not EASTERN

Finally, a timezone I can understand!   albino

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: July 27, 2010, 04:49:52 PM »

GET READY - GOING TO MOVE EARLY! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: July 27, 2010, 04:50:58 PM »

Please move to Kyron Horman #11 (before the press conf starts)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8311.0
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #957 on: July 27, 2010, 05:21:42 PM »

4PM PACIFIC
6PM CENTRAL
7PM EASTER

Not EASTERN

I saw that and didn't edit it..... I just wanted everyone to wait for the Easter Bunny to get things fixed Cool  .... it's the way I am Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.