May 21, 2024, 10:04:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anna Nicole Smith Marshall  (Read 197559 times)
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: January 18, 2007, 07:06:54 PM »

Why was methadone present in the room? Who brought it there? Was the baby tested for drugs at birth?
I hope this sweet, innocent little girl does not grow up in the chaotic, dysfunctional world of her mother and Howard Stern. She deserves better.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: January 18, 2007, 07:33:11 PM »

My guess is that the methedone was either Howards, or perhaps even Anna's.

But I'm going with Howard.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: January 19, 2007, 08:27:11 AM »

http://www.jonesbahamas.com/?c=45&a=11256

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: January 19, 2007, 11:46:25 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

He'd be my choice. But I think Anna Nicole uses too.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: January 20, 2007, 02:39:14 AM »

Quote from: "pdh3"

He'd be my choice. But I think Anna Nicole uses too.

She does appear to be under the influence of drugs at times, but I am hoping that while she was pregnant she did not use.

These poor kids~

I will be very curious to see how this paternity test turns out.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: January 23, 2007, 02:14:54 PM »

NASSAU, Bahamas  —  As Tuesday's deadline looms for the DNA test to establish the paternity of Anna Nicole Smith's baby, Smith's lawyers are furiously working to halt the test, TMZ.com is reporting.

Smith's lawyers are arguing that the order requiring the test was never brought before a Bahamian judge, sources told TMZ.

A Los Angeles Superior Court judge ordered the test, but Smith's lawyers now say it's not binding until a Bahamian judge gives it a stamp of approval.

Smith's lawyers are trying to block the test on grounds that the United States DNA lab hired by Larry Birkhead, the man claiming to be the father of little Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern, cannot legally administer the test because its technicians don't have work permits for the Bahamas, sources also told TMZ.

Smith's romantic partner and longtime lawyer Howard K. Stern maintains he is the baby's father.

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: January 23, 2007, 04:08:02 PM »

This convinces me that LB is the father. Why would AN adn Howard fight so hard to prevent the test unless they both knows what the test results will show? I think her Mom is right....Howard is manipulating AN in anticipation of her coming into all the Marshall money, and he did away with Daniel so there would be no heirs besides the baby he is claiming as his. AN's Mom is worried about AN and the baby. I guess I don't blame her.
I hope somebody can help that poor innocent little baby.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: January 23, 2007, 10:20:17 PM »

ET breaks news that Anna Nicole Smith has won a round in the paternity lawsuit filed against her by Larry Birkhead.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ET reports exclusively that ANNA NICOLE SMITH has won a round in the lawsuit filed against her by LARRY BIRKHEAD regarding the paternity of her infant daughter, DANNIELYNN.

A judge in Los Angeles has stayed a previous court order for a paternity test in the Bahamas pending a hearing on February 7th.

Smith's attorney, RON RALE, told ET exclusively this afternoon: "Today the court ruled that the collection of DNA samples may not go forward at this time. Notwithstanding anything else that you may hear in the press, this has nothing to do with Anna Nicole refusing to comply with court orders."
Rale continues, "Anna remains perfectly willing to comply with every court order. The DNA testing did not go forward today in the Bahamas because we had this hearing pending, and the court has granted the relief that I requested."

Birkhead's lawyer, DEBRA OPRI, was not available for comment.

Rale says that Smith is keeping her chin up: "She's still breathing but she's very happy with the baby. ... Anna's just like any other new mother enjoying her child."

Birkhead claims to be Dannielynn's father but Smith insists that her partner, HOWARD K. STERN, with whom she was united in a Bahamian commitment ceremony last fall, is the baby's father.

Stay tuned to ET for more news on Anna Nicole Smith.

Return to the
ETonline Homepage

SEND TO A FRIEND  RSS NEWS FEEDS

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: January 24, 2007, 11:45:32 PM »

I'm not buying that story. It makes no sense. Just do the test, and for once, put the child before selfish interests. AN is disgusting, and so is Howard. They don't deserve to raise that baby.
AN sure doesn't seem to interested in finding out how Daniel got methadone. I guess she already knows.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: January 25, 2007, 09:13:25 AM »

I'm not buying that story. It makes no sense. Just do the test, and for once, put the child before selfish interests. AN is disgusting, and so is Howard. They don't deserve to raise that baby.
AN sure doesn't seem to interested in finding out how Daniel got methadone. I guess she already knows.

This whole thing is a sordid mess.

I agree with your post.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: February 04, 2007, 12:09:35 PM »

Anna Nicole Smith Enraged By Mom's Visit To Son's Grave
Anna Nicole Smith has launched a furious TV torrent of abuse on her estranged mother after learning she visited the grave of her late son in The Bahamas.

The actress/model flew into a rage when she saw photographs of Virgie Arthur kneeling at her son Daniel's grave and kissing the ground, under which he's buried.

Smith refused to invite members of her estranged family to the funeral service last year and cannot believe her mother made the trip to see Daniel's final resting place.

In a taped TV interview, which will air in America on Monday, angry Anna Nicole hisses, "I can't believe she had the nerve to come up here on my son's 21st birthday and lay her fat self on my son's grave."

Arthur enraged her daughter after Daniel's death last September appearing on US TV news shows insisting the 20-year-old was murdered and pouring scorn on Smith's plans to wed her attorney Howard K Stern.

In one interview last November, Smith stated, "She (Arthur) hasn't seen my son since he was probably about five years old; she doesn't know him, she doesn't know me. For her to go out there and make these ridiculous statements about me killing my son or Howard killing my son, who does she think she is? When I saw her on CNN and I saw how evil she was and how evil she looked... bring it on, Mom, Mommie Dearest, bring it on."

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: February 05, 2007, 12:38:56 PM »

Wow. Talk about disfunctional.  Shocked

I feel even worse for that baby girl now.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: February 06, 2007, 10:08:07 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna Nicole Smith will be going to court once again. Except this time she is not going to court to continue her legal battle for her deceased husband's fortune. Anna Nicole Smith and Trimspa, the weight loss company in which she is the spokesperson for, have been sued because their product does not work.

Popular celebrity gossip site TMZ.com has received information that a young minor has filed a class action lawsuit against the popular weight loss company. Her lawsuit claims that Anna Nicole Smith and Trimspa represented a product that does not work. They also marketed a product that gives purchasers a false hope, thus making them waste their money.

The young lady is Janet Luna and the lawsuit was fired by her mother Myra Luna. This case was filed by her mother because minors are not allowed to file lawsuits. Janet Luna claims that she purchased the product on the basis that it really would work. She had seen the commercials and advertisements in which Anna Nicole Smith and Trimspa promised the users that they would see weight loss. So she purchased the product and did not see any results and decided to file a class action lawsuit against the company.

Trimspa has yet to release a public statement. It should be noted that Janet Luna would most likely lose this case, even if other people joined in on the lawsuit. This is because Trimspa specifically says in small print during their commercials that their product is not guaranteed to produce weight loss. The product however will aid weight loss to anyone who follows a strict diet and exercises while taking the product.

Tmz.com is unsure if Janey Luna was harmed at all from the product. If she was harmed by the product, her case would have a better chance of actually garnering greater interest and going somewhere. If she was not injured by the product, the judge will most likely throw the case out because Trimspa never guaranteed weight loss from just taking its product.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: February 06, 2007, 11:28:30 AM »

This whole thing is a sordid mess.

I agree with your post.

I agree with both of you.

This saga has been getting on my nerves with Anna Nicole.  I can't stand Anna Nicole or Howard Stern.  At first I felt bad but that just went out the window.  I agree that the drugs were probably Howard’s.  Anna knows who gave her son the drugs.

Let’s say she wins her case and they aren’t allowed to do a paternity test.  The one thing that bothers me about this paternity test is that what if years down the road there is a medical problem that turns up with her daughter (god forbid that happens) and now she needs to know the background of the father.  She knows the baby isn’t Howard’s and she has to go to Larry because she needs to know.  What if Larry isn’t willing to share any information because she claimed the child isn’t his?  Does Anna now have the right to take him to court to fight for her daughter just because it suits her needs now where as before she could care less about Larry being the father?  If you were Larry would you be willing to give her his family medical history after Anna fought tooth and nail to deny his right of being this child’s father.

To me this is all about "MONEY".  Howard K. Stern is a lowlife.  JMO.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: February 06, 2007, 11:41:25 AM »

I agree.

Stern is a low life and Anna is so easily swayed.

Feel sorry for her beautiful son who died and for the beautiful daughter she has now.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: February 07, 2007, 09:30:24 AM »

February 7, 2007 -- Anna Nicole Smith's lawyer lover denied allegations he gave drugs to the model's son before his mysterious death.
"I would never hurt Daniel in any way and to implicate me on that, that's just despicable, absolutely despicable," Smith's romantic partner, Howard K. Stern, tells "The Insider" and "Entertainment Tonight" starting at 7 p.m. tonight on WCBS/Channel 2.

Daniel Smith, 20, dropped dead Sept. 10 while visiting his mother in her Bahamian hospital room shortly after the former Playboy Playmate gave birth to daughter Dannielynn.

An autopsy showed Daniel had methadone in his system. The powerful drug might have contributed to his fatal heart attack.

Stern and Smith are expected to testify at a coroner's inquest next month.

david.li@nypost.com

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: February 07, 2007, 01:13:50 PM »

Howard can deny all he wants to, but either he or AN gave methadone to Daniel. We know the baby didn't do it, so who does that leave open to suspicion? There was no one else in the room. He knows what happened to AN's son.
AN is now being sued professionally as well as personally. Hasn't Howard's guidance been great for her, and her children? He's such a vulture. Why hasn't he been disbarred?
AN is a grown woman with parental responsibilities. She needs to act like it. If she is incapable of acting in the best interests of that baby girl, then someone else needs to take over who can do that, and it sure isn't Howard.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: February 07, 2007, 02:11:32 PM »

Howard can deny all he wants to, but either he or AN gave methadone to Daniel. We know the baby didn't do it, so who does that leave open to suspicion? There was no one else in the room. He knows what happened to AN's son.
AN is now being sued professionally as well as personally. Hasn't Howard's guidance been great for her, and her children? He's such a vulture. Why hasn't he been disbarred?
AN is a grown woman with parental responsibilities. She needs to act like it. If she is incapable of acting in the best interests of that baby girl, then someone else needs to take over who can do that, and it sure isn't Howard.

Dittos all around on this post's points!

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: February 07, 2007, 03:55:52 PM »

What a sad sad bunch of people.  Everytime Anna Nicole is on TV - she is so zonked out of her mind.  Oh yeah, Howard smells that money- vulture is right.  And now that little baby girl is in the middle. I don't even want to imagine what that poor little thing will go thru in her lifetime.  I don;t know of anyone in the whole sortid affair who could be capable of raising her.  So sickening.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: February 07, 2007, 04:14:51 PM »

Good post pdh3 and I agree with everything you said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.