May 16, 2024, 06:53:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthon #95 1/21/09 - 1/22/09  (Read 324611 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #460 on: January 21, 2009, 05:40:29 PM »

So here is my knee-jerk reaction: Casey Anthony developed to deeply cruel, angry child stage... and stuck there... and has been playing dress up with adult trappings for a while, sex, motherhood, employment, jr. chemistry... but the rest of her is still stuck as an all around nasty child; and not even a very bright one at that.

I'm a little floored by the visual of Casey decorating the little corpse she's just made, and how she probably felt regret that no one got to see how pretty she made everything with stickers... and that's it. That's as deep as Casey is, and as deep as she's ever going to be... I'd like to hear from Mental Health Professionals (do we have any lurking? please speak up!) who'd like to weigh in on this. Casey is defective, obbviously but is this something that can actually be cured? I've never heard of a "cured" version of this. I don't know anyone who used to be like this and now isn't. In 50 years is Casey going to be this withered little woman stuck as a vicious 4 y/o? I don't care what her diagnosis ultimately is, I'd like to understand how one treats this.

My professional opinion is that the type of person that Casey seems to be, is largely untreatable.  There is no known 'cure' for sociopaths.   

Could I suggest a treatment?

Lethal Injection. One dose should do it.

I honestly think that if Casey were 110 yrs old in a nursing home, the residents wouldn't be safe.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #461 on: January 21, 2009, 05:41:08 PM »

Where in the HELL did the Hispanic thing come from??  I'd love to hear whatever fantasyland tale is behind that one.

Looks to me like the dimwit is getting even more desperate.

What manual is he reading from??  The When All Else Fails, Try This manual for criminal defense lawyers?

Id.i.ot.

I'm always so glad to see you in the cage, Flossy!!!

They are suggesting on HLN that B-AZZ be called in court, in camera, and the judge determine how he's being paid, and that the judge get it on the record that Casey's good with the method of payment.

I think the Judge better do something quick to quell this and get him off the case if he has done anything improper because the taxpayers would be furious if she gets a re-trial because of defense attorney malfeasance.  Not only the taxpayers in Florida but the World.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: January 21, 2009, 05:41:15 PM »

Now that we are all fairly close to finishing laughing at Bozo's self indulgence...
Does anyone have an idea what that was really all about? There has to be an underlying reason for him to come out like that. Especially on doc dump day. I just can not seem to wrap my mind around what the expected result is?
He could have warned the press off in a private letter. There is something brewing in his mind that made him decide to make it so public.
And what was said in spanish?
I think it's his really lame way of trying to get the "lead story" off the doc dump.  Like I said before ... he's got nothing ... evidence is mounting exponentially against his client ... and there is nothing else he can do ... except try to get the attention off of that. 

I am with you on that, Newfi. And to deny that he is trying to make money off the case via selling stories, etc.

He failed.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: January 21, 2009, 05:41:43 PM »

So here is my knee-jerk reaction: Casey Anthony developed to deeply cruel, angry child stage... and stuck there... and has been playing dress up with adult trappings for a while, sex, motherhood, employment, jr. chemistry... but the rest of her is still stuck as an all around nasty child; and not even a very bright one at that.

I'm a little floored by the visual of Casey decorating the little corpse she's just made, and how she probably felt regret that no one got to see how pretty she made everything with stickers... and that's it. That's as deep as Casey is, and as deep as she's ever going to be... I'd like to hear from Mental Health Professionals (do we have any lurking? please speak up!) who'd like to weigh in on this. Casey is defective, obbviously but is this something that can actually be cured? I've never heard of a "cured" version of this. I don't know anyone who used to be like this and now isn't. In 50 years is Casey going to be this withered little woman stuck as a vicious 4 y/o? I don't care what her diagnosis ultimately is, I'd like to understand how one treats this.

My professional opinion is that the type of person that Casey seems to be, is largely untreatable.  There is no known 'cure' for sociopaths.   

She treated Caylee like she was KC's latest craft project.....she's an evil freak of nature (I'm being kind)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: January 21, 2009, 05:41:43 PM »

I second that!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #465 on: January 21, 2009, 05:41:46 PM »

The thing I was happy about ... looks like Jose has gained as much weight as I have over this whole mess!

I know Newfie!  My bad habit of watching Nancy Grace and needing a glass of wine and snacks to get through it is not going away.  I try so hard, but she sucks me back in with all those "BOMBSHELLS".  It is becoming obsessive compulsive...
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: January 21, 2009, 05:42:08 PM »

OMG.. playing the race card? "I'm this first Hispanic lawyer to have a case of this magnitude".  Um.. 

I 'm running through the house screaming race card..........Hubby just shakes head and goes back to bed. 

Great visual, Trimm!!

Hubby has the flu and If I don't calm down he's gonna "Ban" me.   

NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #467 on: January 21, 2009, 05:42:42 PM »

OMG.. playing the race card? "I'm this first Hispanic lawyer to have a case of this magnitude".  Um.. 

I 'm running through the house screaming race card..........Hubby just shakes head and goes back to bed. 

Great visual, Trimm!!

Hubby has the flu and If I don't calm down he's gonna "Ban" me.   

ROFL TRIM, OMG i Cant breathe, running round the house...haha, ban..hahahahaha 

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #468 on: January 21, 2009, 05:43:36 PM »

Now that we are all fairly close to finishing laughing at Bozo's self indulgence...
Does anyone have an idea what that was really all about? There has to be an underlying reason for him to come out like that. Especially on doc dump day. I just can not seem to wrap my mind around what the expected result is?
He could have warned the press off in a private letter. There is something brewing in his mind that made him decide to make it so public.
I am guessing that the change of venue that he wants will perhaps be in a heavily hispanic area. And it sounds to me like Geraldo coached him on playing the race card.
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #469 on: January 21, 2009, 05:44:08 PM »

I agree CBB!  She is a true predator and nobody is safe from her.  She will find their weakness and exploit it for her own personal gain or just sick satisfaction.

I honestly think that if Casey were 110 yrs old in a nursing home, the residents wouldn't be safe.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: January 21, 2009, 05:44:23 PM »

He doesnt want his "preference" where he wants it tried to be disclosed   Are you kidding me...its not his choice!   Is his movie deal going to pay for over 100 witnesses, etc to go to another area in Florida - how much you want to make a bet there is a reason associated as to why he brought up race today...o man he's eluding to wanting to go where there might be a community inclined to have more sympathy..hmmm  Hispanic people should be outraged!

We're not buying a defense at JC Pennys moron!

OH! OH! I know! I know! Miami?  ! I think the Hispanic people of Miami can see what a do-do he is!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #471 on: January 21, 2009, 05:45:28 PM »

I am guessing that the change of venue that he wants will perhaps be in a heavily hispanic area. And it sounds to me like Geraldo coached him on playing the race card.

Maybe he wanted his denial on record before the shows tonight aired that usually cover the case?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: January 21, 2009, 05:45:32 PM »

I am with you on that, Newfi. And to deny that he is trying to make money off the case via selling stories, etc.

He failed.
And to act like these allegations were brought about by the media?!  Give me a break!  Try looking a little closer to Hopespring Jose!  What a doofus!

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: January 21, 2009, 05:46:34 PM »

I have a suggestion.  We are all using different releases of the documents.  However, the documents are marked with a handwritten page number on the botton right, if you include the handwritten page number with your comments we all should be able to find the document, no matter which download we used.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #474 on: January 21, 2009, 05:48:20 PM »

I have a suggestion.  We are all using different releases of the documents.  However, the documents are marked with a handwritten page number on the botton right, if you include the handwritten page number with your comments we all should be able to find the document, no matter which download we used.

Today!!! I havent found a link yet, mind sharing yours??

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #475 on: January 21, 2009, 05:49:12 PM »

He looked incredibly deflated when he approached the mics. His body language was anything but confident. I dont believe the presser was meant to be about him originally, but that where he took it.

Everything he just said was just what it was - Garble and had No Meaning what so ever.
He does chose to NOT remember who he is REALLY representing in all of this and that is CAYLEE ..OH I forgot Caylee is just a fragment within his CASE ..as an Atty representing his Client ..His SLORE

I was watching that Sweet Little Girl in the Background .......she looked incredibly BORED ..because his Energy was just that " Nothing" as he was speaking. He could not even capture that little girls attention .. Does not matter the Content of what he was saying .. Kids are very sensitive to Adults talking And Will pay attention .. no matter what the subject is .. just by the person's energy that they offer out while talking
Her face and her lack of reaction to Baez speaking -  says a lot to me

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: January 21, 2009, 05:49:17 PM »

Today!!! I havent found a link yet, mind sharing yours??
I think they are on the first page ... klaas posted them.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: January 21, 2009, 05:49:45 PM »

I have absolutely no book deals or entertainment deals or any contingencies of the kind and any implications of that are nothing but a false rumor.
Klaas did you see my Post of the photos you have - the plastic bag of Toys found at Econ and the photo of the Cross on the Tree ..taken by a searcher
Was wondering if you have those pics posted in the forum ?
My thoughts are of the little horses ..and then as I said too in my last post
I mention Dakota and Casey making her the bracelet and sending her Letters etc.
Would Casey be evil as we think and possibly put Heart Stickers on Dakota's Letters and or the envelopes ... she mailed to her.
Has anyone heard anything from this Family ? Lois and or how Dakota is doing ... Just makes me think in Casey's own pathetic twisted mind she would do such a thing .. as Put the same stickers on Dakota's letters.
Because Casey is so said to have quite an admiration for Dakota ...

I have pics somewhere.  I honestly don't think the garbage that they found in the Econ River has anything to do with Caylee or Casey.  Maybe the cross but I doubt that as well.  Yes I'm sure the have the photos already posted, I'll see if I can locate them.

I'm not finding a good picture of the bag of junk that they pulled up from the river but I don't think any of it was very identifiable and LE didn't think it had any connection at all.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: January 21, 2009, 05:50:07 PM »

Did anyone get anything out of Kronk's unedited 911 calls?  I didn't get a chance to look yet.

I've gotta go get my monkeydoodle from basketball but I'll check back later.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: January 21, 2009, 05:50:23 PM »

If Baez acts like a whiney baby, will the judge think he is incompetent for a murder trial and therefore a black eye for Casey so he (the judge) will release Baez but it wont look bad on him?????  Bad sentance, but I am tired.........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.