May 20, 2024, 08:46:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #595 4/1 - 4/4/2007  (Read 152433 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #780 on: April 04, 2007, 09:00:13 AM »

Morning!  Very Happy

If a lot of people know what happened to Natalee, it will not remain a secret forever. Who was it that said "A secret is only safe if just you and I know it, and one of us is dead?"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: April 04, 2007, 09:02:55 AM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
We Will Never Find Out What Happened To Natalee Until .......

Someone Instills Forced Trauma On Those Involved .........

We Will NEVER Get Any Results From The Government Of Aruba ........

Until All Who Are Guilty Suffer The Same As Natalee Suffered ........

I agree.

Once fear is placed on the people who did this we will get results.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: April 04, 2007, 09:04:45 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Morning!  Very Happy

If a lot of people know what happened to Natalee, it will not remain a secret forever. Who was it that said "A secret is only safe if just you and I know it, and one of us is dead?"

Good Morning CBB I thought I was here talking to myself. sunny
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: April 04, 2007, 09:07:43 AM »

Well now I'm sure I'd like to know what else besides Joran's book notes was in those files. I hope they hurry up and give Sultan the police's phone number so they can move onto prosecution.Oh my Shocked

brought over from HE:

Sultan Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:00 am    
FOB Distortions

No-one threaten to release anything if someone did not back off. That is your twisting of words and a bald-face lie from you lurker.

No-one is beating up your SAS hero JR, but at least let's have a little honesty here. He knew about this a year ago why did he wait until SandraK posted it to call police?

If the police are investigating this, then give me he number and the detective's name and will help them speed up the case and move on to Prosecution.

Moon, where is your proof someone was trying to make money off this. Total fabricated lie from you.

I thought we were thur with this, but if you keep passing lies I will be more than happy to correct them.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
crazybabyborg
« Reply #784 on: April 04, 2007, 09:09:26 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Morning!  Very Happy

That would be a habit you've acquired from a knack for addressing the most intelligent person in the room, San!  Wink  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: April 04, 2007, 09:10:35 AM »

Morning!  Very Happy

That would be a habit you've acquired from a knack for addressing the most intelligent person in the room, San!  Wink  Laughing

Laughing   How you feeling CBB.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: April 04, 2007, 09:11:26 AM »

Morning Monkeys.

There are several articles I want to check out in Diario but at the moment, the links are messed up - they go to the same story! I'll check later in the day.

Back to work.  Confused

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #787 on: April 04, 2007, 09:17:55 AM »

I'm ok, San. I'm getting closer to being able to wear shoes (plural)! Thanks for asking!

I have read with jaw on the floor the recent saga of SandraK's posting and for the first time have taken a look at that site. I'm dumbfounded by the posts there! All I can figure is that the poor handicapped people that believed OJ was innocent gravitated there to "La-La Land" to continue their delusional existance.

HOW on earth did the hatred for a family that has lost Natalee come about? I'm just amazed by it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: April 04, 2007, 09:20:38 AM »

I'm ok, San. I'm getting closer to being able to wear shoes (plural)! Thanks for asking!

I have read with jaw on the floor the recent saga of SandraK's posting and for the first time have taken a look at that site. I'm dumbfounded by the posts there! All I can figure is that the poor handicapped people that believed OJ was innocent gravitated there to "La-La Land" to continue their delusional existance.

HOW on earth did the hatred for a family that has lost Natalee come about? I'm just amazed by it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That's how.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: April 04, 2007, 09:22:12 AM »

snippit from Sultan's post-this doesn't sound good for Joran at all,and why are these posters holding what sounds to be incriminating evidence? Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

If the police are investigating this, then give me he number and the detective's name and will help them speed up the case and move on to Prosecution.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #790 on: April 04, 2007, 09:24:23 AM »

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That's how.

You're right. Well put.

I haven't seen any comments about Jossey there. I'd bet he's about as popular as a toothache!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #791 on: April 04, 2007, 09:25:46 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
snippit from Sultan's post-this doesn't sound good for Joran at all,and why are these posters holding what sounds to be incriminating evidence? Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Thanks for posting Sultan's comments, GEL. Good question!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: April 04, 2007, 09:25:47 AM »

Dennis Jacobs. Rolling Eyes
crazybabyborg
« Reply #793 on: April 04, 2007, 09:26:43 AM »

O/T

Looks like the British Hostages will be released
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: April 04, 2007, 09:26:59 AM »

O/T - AHMADINEJAD SAYS HE'LL 'PARDON' AND RELEASE 15 SEIZED BRITISH TROOPS AS A 'GIFT TO THE BRITISH PEOPLE'

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com for more        
crazybabyborg
« Reply #795 on: April 04, 2007, 09:30:06 AM »

I;ve just followed links when they've been posted here to comments/posts, so I'm not familiar with the posters. Does anyone believe JK2 are guilty or is it a unified hallucination? Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: April 04, 2007, 09:35:28 AM »

I;ve just followed links when they've been posted here to comments/posts, so I'm not familiar with the posters. Does anyone believe JK2 are guilty or is it a unified hallucination? Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: April 04, 2007, 09:36:47 AM »

From what Sultan posted it sounds as if there is much more than book notes that were on Jorans PC files.Sultan has said that it was not about Natalee,but from what he just posted about moving onto prosecution there may be something that would make J2K or just Joran look guilty of something,IMO

crazybabyborg
« Reply #798 on: April 04, 2007, 09:39:27 AM »

Check back with you later; I've get to go to work! Have a good one, monkeys!

( I wish that the British soldiers were on the plane right now before tv comments pi$$ somebody off and they change their mind!)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #799 on: April 04, 2007, 09:42:30 AM »

From what Sultan posted it sounds as if there is much more than book notes that were on Jorans PC files.Sultan has said that it was not about Natalee,but from what he just posted about moving onto prosecution there may be something that would make J2K or just Joran look guilty of something,IMO

Thanks for the response, GEL. Yes, it sounds that way to me too!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.