May 13, 2024, 03:06:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 223441 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #760 on: August 19, 2010, 05:03:16 PM »

Wyks-thanks for your post back to me (#599) along with your comments. (I thought I'd just hit reply rather than quote so I wouldn't take up alot of space.)

Thanks for pointing out more things to me.  The case gets so frustrating at times and I can't imagine what the family is going through.  I can't help but wonder about both sets of grandparents and if Kaine is allowing any contact between Kiara and Terri's parents?  So sad.  This is taking a toll on everyone and even more reason for the person(s) holding Kyron to give him up.

Thinking of you Kyron!

You're welcome!  And yes, frustrating.  Am hoping that the family is not caught up in trying to make sense of what is on the internet, but is able to keep their focus on LE and what is necessary to be done.  Otherwise, I'd think their minds would be spinning, and that can't be good for them either.  My heart does go out to them all.  Like you, am hoping that Kiara is being allowed to see her grandparents.  At least family members that she is used to seeing, in order to maintain some sense of balance in her life.  James as well, for that matter.  Seems in order to get thru something like this, am hoping they can all lean on each other and friends etc, for some much needed support. 

I'm glad you are here Wyks, those questions on Jason's thread that you asked him and he answered, who was all talking about that for you to ask him the questions? Those were very interesting questions.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: August 19, 2010, 05:05:30 PM »

Wyks I just saw the questions you asked Jason on his thread  very interesting questions.

Thanks Rosie.  This is what happens when I sleep all night and half the next day.  Come back wired!   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: August 19, 2010, 05:06:29 PM »

Lucky for some reason the date of the 9th is in my head, somebody that resembled DeDe and a boy who looked like Kyron I believe. Don't even remember where on here it would be found.
I remember the dicussion about he wouldn't be allowed to fly without ID...guess we were wrong about that after the story of the 3 kids 12, 11,9 who bought tickets and flew to Nashville without their parents knowlege.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #763 on: August 19, 2010, 05:06:51 PM »

Wyks,
I love the way your mind works.
My mind usually works okay.............I just don't have your skill for xfering mind thoughts to typed thoughts.
thanks for sharing your skills!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: August 19, 2010, 05:07:50 PM »

Wyks I just saw the questions you asked Jason on his thread  very interesting questions.

Thanks Rosie.  This is what happens when I sleep all night and half the next day.  Come back wired!   Monkey Devil!

Hope you are feeling better. No just very interesting questions 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: August 19, 2010, 05:08:30 PM »

Lucky for some reason the date of the 9th is in my head, somebody that resembled DeDe and a boy who looked like Kyron I believe. Don't even remember where on here it would be found.
I remember the dicussion about he wouldn't be allowed to fly without ID...guess we were wrong about that after the story of the 3 kids 12, 11,9 who bought tickets and flew to Nashville without their parents knowlege.
  OMG somehow I missed that story.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #766 on: August 19, 2010, 05:10:15 PM »

Blink On Crime - Kristian Horman »

The Landscaper, in his white truck, on her property, demanding his ... the role of an associate of the landscaper turned alleged assassin, was present. It was also confirmed a bulk of the incident was overheard on the police scanner. ... June 26, Multnomah County Detectives advised Kaine Horman that his wife had ...
blinkoncrime.com/category/kyron-horman/kristian-horman/ - Cached

Thank-you, Blonde. 

Interesting, curious, the same model as Kaine's? Where is RS now?  He was in INS custody. Thank-you for your updates & Pic's.
At this link it says he's Released
http://www.mcso.us/PAID/BookingDetail.aspx?ID=j2fROvstUkZ9eSRaCJS85w==

Icould be wrong, but I think he is now in federal custody.

Thank-you, Gypsy!  I will sniff around the net.

He was in federal custody, and may still be, but today I learned he was moved.

Anselmo Sanchez?  Rudy a nickname?     Potective custody, State protective witness program?

Blink do you know where Sanchez was moved to? 

If he is in Federal custody he's most likely at Sheridan where the Federal prison is.  I knew a Mexican guy picked up on a drug charge and after going to court in Portland he was sent to Sheridan for about a month and then driven with several other prisoners down to a Fed facility in Az, maybe New Mexico to serve his time before he was then sent back to Mexico.  It was about 10 yrs ago.

Thank you for your response Scandi.

He was in Sheridan for the past few weeks.

I think Blink is saying he was moved from there today.  I am wondering if anyone knows the next stop after Sheridan when you are on a USM hold?   Sounds like you feel he may be in a federal prison in Arizonia or New Mexico..interesting.

If he were important at all to this case, would they have transferred him? It seems like an awful lot of trouble to move someone, then bring them back if they needed to testify or give additional information.

Pfubush 

I agree with you, Pfubush, I would think AS would be in the Federal Witness Program if he were so special.

I check immate he isn't registered yet.  I checked under Anselmo Sanchez, is he name SanchezSanchez (double)?

http://docpub.state.or.us/OOS/intro.jsf

http://theinmatelocator.com/Oregon.html

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: August 19, 2010, 05:12:00 PM »

They flew SouthWest and no rules were broken Apparently no ID required if you are under 18 and no rules broken because anyone under 11 must be accompanied by an older person and the 12 yo qualified..They wanted to go to Dollywood.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: August 19, 2010, 05:16:02 PM »

Scandi, is this guy the one that Blink had the mugshot of, Rudy's relative, that was working with Rudy? Do you know how many landscapers work for Rudy?

Hi Norose,  I am a bit confused on the LS issue as neither of those names matched.  Didn't we read something about the ecological landscaping project at Skyline Elem. that gave a name of the LS working on the project.  It was said at the time he was the guy Terri employed for the MFH and she met him at the school.

Another thing about Mexicans if they are here illegally, is they often use a fake name so LE can't trace who they really are if they are stopped for something.  Portland has quite an underground system which helps these men, including the ability to get fake ID for a price. 
Thank-you, I thought that the landscaper did do work at the school, and Terri met him there. This is very confusing.

I'm wondering how we first got the name Rudy Sanchez?  I can't remember the link where we learned about the school landscape project and her meeting him there.   Maybe that is where his name came out.  If it stated the name of the LS firm and these 2 guys worked for him {since neither of their names were Rudy} - well I am confused about that and need to figure it out.  xox
I got it from here

these are all listed at the same PO BOX as Rodolfo/Rudy Sanchez/Estada the landscaper.

347 PO BOX CANBY, OR 97013

RUDY SANCHEZ LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCECanby, OR
Clackamas, OR
SANCHEZ, RODOLFO
(CONTACT)
ESTRADA'S
R S LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE

ESTRADA'S
Canby, OR
Oregon city, OR
ESTRADA, JAIME S
(CONTACT)
GRAMA'S CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY CARE LLC
RUDY SANCHEZ LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE
INNOVATIONS BY GLORIA JEAN
MARTIN INSPECTION SERVICE
ABSOLUTE SPARKLE BY ANASTACIA
EQUINE BODYWORKS
STILLER CONSTRUCTION
HAHN BUILDING DESIGN LLC

Canby, OR
Portland, OR
SANCHEZ, RODOLFO
(CONTACT)
ESTRADA'S

ESTRADA'S
Canby, OR
Oregon city, OR
ESTRADA, JAIME S
(REGISTRANT)
ESTRADA, JAIME S
(AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE)
IRISQUILTS

Canby, OR
Clackamas, OR
SANCHEZ, RODOLFO
(REGISTRANT)
SANCHEZ, RODOLFO
ESTRADA'S

R S LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE Canby, OR
Milwaukie, OR
SANCHEZ, RODOLFO
(REGISTRANT)
SANCHEZ, RODOLFO
ESTRADA'S

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: August 19, 2010, 05:16:40 PM »

They flew SouthWest and no rules were broken Apparently no ID required if you are under 18 and no rules broken because anyone under 11 must be accompanied by an older person and the 12 yo qualified..They wanted to go to Dollywood.
Thank-you, just unbelievable 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: August 19, 2010, 05:17:32 PM »

Thanks Blonde 
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: August 19, 2010, 05:20:21 PM »

I think it depends on the airline.  Some airlines allow a 12 yr old to fly w/ younger children alone.  Some won't allow children to fly alone at all, even if you want to pay for unaccompanied minor service (ex: US Air, I think).  If a child is traveling domestically with an adult, no ID is required.
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: August 19, 2010, 05:20:30 PM »

Well, since Terri was not a landscaper and Rudy isn't exactly Mr. Studd Muffin, I am thinking she met the landscaper through Dede or through Dede's ex boyfriend Jason. Please correct me if I am wrong, but didn't both Jason and Rudy do work at the school? That is only hearsay on my part, but I am sure someone can confirm if that is so. Now Jason and Rudy both have ties to Mexico, Jason from his family's organization "Friends of Pimpollo" which his aunt and uncle operate. Did Rudy have any ties to that organization in wanting to assist other Mexican family members?
If I am looking for a hit man, one who is known to do hits reallhy would be the best choice... not some random Mexican immigrant, but what if Terri exchanges e-mails w/ Sanchez who was known to smuggle children and used code "Take Kaine Out" meaning actually to "Take Kyron out of the country" through his associates who smuggle kids. I can see using code like "You need to take Kaine out today" (knowing her computer and cell records would be checked, she's not that dumb and is a fan of CSI) which if Rudy gets bagged by the Feds would rather say that meant she wanted him to kill dear hubby rather than fess up that he is actually involved in child smuggling which would get his a$$ killed for talking, either in jail, or out.........
To choose a landscaper, she likely got connected to him by someone else involved in landscaping who happened to be familiar w/ another sort of work Rudy did. Since someone here did child advocacy work, I dunno. The peg and the hole are both square in this situation.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: August 19, 2010, 05:21:58 PM »

I apologize after catching up on all the posts, I now forgot who asked about where we learned of Rudy Sanchez-

It was from me, here:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/14/kyron-horman-missing-and-endangered-landscaper-rudy-sanchez-knew-kyron/

This is absolutely the guy who participated in the "sting" on June 26th, and testified before the grand jury on August 4th.

B
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: August 19, 2010, 05:23:03 PM »

Sassifrass, I went back to my old avatar to show you Meeka! 

This should make Janet happy, too!  Smile

WHEW!!

Now I recognize ya?

Tell me the truth Claycat.  Would believe it was really Tamikosmom if her avatar depicted her waving an American Flag riding on the back of an Eagle while flying home to the Great Canadian North each night after a day in the Monkey cage.

konichiwa Claycat San.

Later, Janet
12:05 PM PT

Not me.    I would think that Tamikosmom had partaken a bit too much 'sake'.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: August 19, 2010, 05:23:05 PM »

Well, since Terri was not a landscaper and Rudy isn't exactly Mr. Studd Muffin, I am thinking she met the landscaper through Dede or through Dede's ex boyfriend Jason. Please correct me if I am wrong, but didn't both Jason and Rudy do work at the school? That is only hearsay on my part, but I am sure someone can confirm if that is so. Now Jason and Rudy both have ties to Mexico, Jason from his family's organization "Friends of Pimpollo" which his aunt and uncle operate. Did Rudy have any ties to that organization in wanting to assist other Mexican family members?
If I am looking for a hit man, one who is known to do hits reallhy would be the best choice... not some random Mexican immigrant, but what if Terri exchanges e-mails w/ Sanchez who was known to smuggle children and used code "Take Kaine Out" meaning actually to "Take Kyron out of the country" through his associates who smuggle kids. I can see using code like "You need to take Kaine out today" (knowing her computer and cell records would be checked, she's not that dumb and is a fan of CSI) which if Rudy gets bagged by the Feds would rather say that meant she wanted him to kill dear hubby rather than fess up that he is actually involved in child smuggling which would get his a$$ killed for talking, either in jail, or out.........
To choose a landscaper, she likely got connected to him by someone else involved in landscaping who happened to be familiar w/ another sort of work Rudy did. Since someone here did child advocacy work, I dunno. The peg and the hole are both square in this situation.

I'm not sure we have actually seen a photo of Rudy Sanchez so I'm not sure how one would know how much a stud muffin he is.  Jason has NOT done work at the school according to him.
zinnia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: August 19, 2010, 05:23:31 PM »

phaubush - I don't comment here much (because I don't KNOW a d--n thing!) Just wanted to let you know that it's not "personal." Mostly Monkeys just don't have the answers off the tops of our furry heads.

I sometimes post something like this:
"Walk away from the computer and take 4,000 deep breaths. It's not about ME - it's about <missing person, e.g. Kyron>."

Zinnia - Go to the link below; ask Monkey Brandi to give you a gorgeous zinnia avatar. (Or you can give her the one you've tried to use - I think.)
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.4040

Monkey CBB also does great avatars and she has several threads.

All of these avatar threads are in "The Monkey Lounge."

Carry on.

Thanks Msmarple!  That's a good tip! Smile  What I was planning on using as an avatar is a picture of one of my paintings, but for some reason I can't seem to get it to load correctly.  Maybe I will give it another try.  Maybe it's not the right kind of saved file.

Yay!  I finally figured out how to upload a painting and change my avatar!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: August 19, 2010, 05:23:38 PM »

I think it depends on the airline.  Some airlines allow a 12 yr old to fly w/ younger children alone.  Some won't allow children to fly alone at all, even if you want to pay for unaccompanied minor service (ex: US Air, I think).  If a child is traveling domestically with an adult, no ID is required.
I was gobsmacked when I read this. Apparently it would be possible for Kyron to be flown somewhere as long as he was accompanied by an adult...no ID required....SCARY

pfaubush
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: August 19, 2010, 05:23:58 PM »

OK, so I am stuck on the JW thing. What he wrote regarding the planters and what she wrote on her blog.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:hx0U87fEdtEJ:deedle-dede.blogspot.com/+http://deedle-dede.blogspot.com/&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a
Snip

I wasn't able to get my act together soon enough to start my veggies from seeds so most of these are starts I bought. In the 2 boxes above, I've got carrots, a single cucumber, a yellow bell pepper, red onions and Walla Walla onions (a sweet yellow onion). In the other 2 boxes I've got scallions, broccoli, cauliflower, and celery. In the styrofoam cooler (all hail redneck gardeners!), I've got some heirloom beets going. All of my herbs are on the shelves below the planter boxes, which get watered from the drainage holes in the boxes. Brilliant, no?

/Snip

He said that he paid $200 in material costs and she said it was from scrap. I thought I saw the dimensions somewhere, but no such luck. A typical banister is 36", so I am going to assume that would be the height of these boxes. If you count the floor strips they are 3' long. I don't believe that this would be scrap. Most people that do any sort of construction purchase material that is closer in size to what they are building. It saves in cost on waste and the time of cutting. Therefore, I have to believe JW on this one.

However, If you read the above, written by DeDe, she needed to get the planters done. You need to get plants and seeds into the soil before it is too late. I can see why she would have asked that they be done within a certain time frame, otherwise she would complete them herself. This may not have been a spoiled rotten type of thing, but a necessity for her project.

The reason I am bringing this up, is that it shows that JW's account is very one-sided, and very bitter.

I am on the fence with all of it. The entire case. I keep hearing people say that they believe one thing one day and something different the next. I'm on an hour-by-hour basis here with all of it.  Everyone related to this case, other than DY, KH, and TY seem to have ulterior motives for everything they say and do.

How can a human being start out as an innocent baby and turn into a monster that would harm an innocent baby?
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: August 19, 2010, 05:24:50 PM »

Does anyone know if LE ever followed up with the witness that thought she saw Kyron at the airport?  Didn't someone who posts here know that witness?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.