May 13, 2024, 02:54:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 223441 times)
Spodie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: August 19, 2010, 10:15:07 PM »

RUMOR:

Unread  08-19-2010, 08:31 PM

Moondust is a rumor going around town that one of the neighbors ( a mom) went over right after Kaine left the house. She was invited in and saw the room and left "disturbed" about what Terri was doing to the room. (paint). There is no confirmation to it yet. IMO The things that have started out as whispers like this, have come true so far...

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=14449043

INCOMING!!!  INCOMING!!!  (watch out for anything 'coughing'...prior experience...this monkey IS scared and running..
.)

?? What do you mean?  Just call me dense......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: August 19, 2010, 10:15:15 PM »

Do you guys think that Cough person is really in Beaverton?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: August 19, 2010, 10:21:37 PM »

RUMOR:

Moondust is a rumor going around town that one of the neighbors ( a mom) went over right after Kaine left the house. She was invited in and saw the room and left "disturbed" about what Terri was doing to the room. (paint). There is no confirmation to it yet. IMO The things that have started out as whispers like this, have come true so far...

INCOMING!!!  INCOMING!!!  (watch out for anything 'coughing'...prior experience...this monkey IS scared and running..
.)

?? What do you mean?  Just call me dense......

LOL Justamama got skeered by a post from the war zone forum. 

I like that avatar MUCH better, Spodie! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #943 on: August 19, 2010, 10:23:36 PM »

Have fun with cage change Klaas.  There's a bunch of drunken monkeys to lead over.  lol

Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: August 19, 2010, 10:24:16 PM »

OK, so to fill some time here I'm going to tell you about my invention and any of you locals or even if you're not a local and you are going to fly out there and look, maybe this will be of help...

About three years ago I came up with this idea and posted it all over the internet.  If this will help find one child, (or lost person) it will be worth it.  I came up with this after two brothers who were barely older than toddlers followed each other into a shallow pond in the fall and drowned.  The pond iced over and they weren't found until the following spring.  The whole winter was spent pointing fingers at various family members claiming that one or the other had abducted the boys and had them at someone's house.

Anyway...about that time my kids wanted a black light.  So we went out and bought one and when we were all goofing around with it that night, (mostly me because you know I have to make sure it works before just turning it over to the kids hahaha)...I noticed of course the amazing GLOW of my kid's socks, shoes, clothes and teeth!!!

This got me to thinking...and so I had them go lay in the lawn and under some leaves ect...and I would walk by and shine this black light and they would GLOW LIKE THE MOON!!!

Now, keep in mind that just about all searches are called off at night because of darkness.  Well, with this method as soon as darkness falls we go to work!!

I then started researching black lights, how they work and how powerful of a light I could obtain and come to find out that there are people that use these same black lights to search for certain gem stones and SCORPIONS and you can actually buy battery operated black lights and powerful black lights for working in the field.

Going then from all of this, my kids and I developed a method for searching for people who were laying there.

We were AMAZED at the results.  You can see someone's sock from a long way off.

It is my belief that when utilized correctly, this method could help in the search for someone such as Kyron.

Food for thought...
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: August 19, 2010, 10:25:32 PM »

No.  It is my personal belief based on some 'real' life interactions that the person posting under that name is not from that area of the country at all. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #946 on: August 19, 2010, 10:25:40 PM »

There was something interesting posted in that link from INSession, the thought that Terri and Dede "have issues with men."  I can totally see that.
Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: August 19, 2010, 10:27:00 PM »

RUMOR:

INCOMING!!!  INCOMING!!!  (watch out for anything 'coughing'...prior experience...this monkey IS scared and running...)

Understood, Justa,
now justa minute (pardon the pun) and I will get another link from IS from a different poster............it is a rumor attested to by the 'local' posters.
Silly girl.
P

Thank you for these links and information.  (did ya get a chance to check your email?).
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: August 19, 2010, 10:27:59 PM »

heres a video from yesterday it slipped by me. prob was posted but here it is again. Pics I never seen of dede from people Mag.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6783701n

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: August 19, 2010, 10:28:31 PM »

I have seen 2 references to a rumor that TH painted Kyron's room after Kaine left.
One on IS and one when I googled for info............but didn't save the link.
Has anyone else heard about this ?  Did I miss a monkey post w/ regard to this RUMOR?
IF  true it breaks my heart. 
Whether she is a suspect or not, involved or not, guilty or not
I think this is an insult to Kyron and his dad.
To me, imo, it seems a 'slap'.
P

Awwww.. haven't heard about that yet, Tolerance.  Am curious along with you, if any other monkeys have.  If she did that, yes.... seems wrong on several levels.  IMO. 

I hadn't heard that rumor either.  I'll have to see if I can find anything on TH painting Kyron's room.

this is prob no help, but its the only thing i remember about paint and TH

snip
Wyn Dahm
your little one has beautiful skin now ALL OVER! & Did an art project using yogurt instead of finger paints?
June 3 at 12:48am
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8263.msg1180638#msg1180638

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: August 19, 2010, 10:30:26 PM »

No.  It is my personal belief based on some 'real' life interactions that the person posting under that name is not from that area of the country at all. 

It looks like that poster is a reincarnation of a previously banned persona. Do you happen to know the name they used for their previous posts over there?

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #951 on: August 19, 2010, 10:32:19 PM »

I think that nic does belong to a 'local' based on some past posts.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: August 19, 2010, 10:33:08 PM »

I have seen 2 references to a rumor that TH painted Kyron's room after Kaine left.
One on IS and one when I googled for info............but didn't save the link.
Has anyone else heard about this ?  Did I miss a monkey post w/ regard to this RUMOR?
IF  true it breaks my heart. 
Whether she is a suspect or not, involved or not, guilty or not
I think this is an insult to Kyron and his dad.
To me, imo, it seems a 'slap'.
P

Awwww.. haven't heard about that yet, Tolerance.  Am curious along with you, if any other monkeys have.  If she did that, yes.... seems wrong on several levels.  IMO. 

I hadn't heard that rumor either.  I'll have to see if I can find anything on TH painting Kyron's room.

this is prob no help, but its the only thing i remember about paint and TH

snip
Wyn Dahm
your little one has beautiful skin now ALL OVER! & Did an art project using yogurt instead of finger paints?
June 3 at 12:48am
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8263.msg1180638#msg1180638

Oh yeah, am thinking that was when kiara had gotten ahold of a container of yogurt.  lol 

Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #953 on: August 19, 2010, 10:34:01 PM »

Hmmm, then I was duped again.
I give up
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: August 19, 2010, 10:36:28 PM »

OK, so to fill some time here I'm going to tell you about my invention and any of you locals or even if you're not a local and you are going to fly out there and look, maybe this will be of help...

About three years ago I came up with this idea and posted it all over the internet.  If this will help find one child, (or lost person) it will be worth it.  I came up with this after two brothers who were barely older than toddlers followed each other into a shallow pond in the fall and drowned.  The pond iced over and they weren't found until the following spring.  The whole winter was spent pointing fingers at various family members claiming that one or the other had abducted the boys and had them at someone's house.

Anyway...about that time my kids wanted a black light.  So we went out and bought one and when we were all goofing around with it that night, (mostly me because you know I have to make sure it works before just turning it over to the kids hahaha)...I noticed of course the amazing GLOW of my kid's socks, shoes, clothes and teeth!!!

This got me to thinking...and so I had them go lay in the lawn and under some leaves ect...and I would walk by and shine this black light and they would GLOW LIKE THE MOON!!!

Now, keep in mind that just about all searches are called off at night because of darkness.  Well, with this method as soon as darkness falls we go to work!!

I then started researching black lights, how they work and how powerful of a light I could obtain and come to find out that there are people that use these same black lights to search for certain gem stones and SCORPIONS and you can actually buy battery operated black lights and powerful black lights for working in the field.

Going then from all of this, my kids and I developed a method for searching for people who were laying there.

We were AMAZED at the results.  You can see someone's sock from a long way off.

It is my belief that when utilized correctly, this method could help in the search for someone such as Kyron.

Food for thought...

Wow, that's a great idea.  That's almost like infrared but without needing the heat.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: August 19, 2010, 10:36:47 PM »

Justamama, interesting about the black light thing.  True, white things do glow!  Hmmm..

Justamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: August 19, 2010, 10:38:07 PM »

It looks like that poster is a reincarnation of a previously banned persona. Do you happen to know the name they used for their previous posts over there?

I only have some 'unnamed sources'   batman to base that on but I do believe you are correct in your assumptions.  I'm going to start wearing camoflauge if 'that' comes over here.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #957 on: August 19, 2010, 10:39:24 PM »

For as many 'banned' folks over there who seem to have found their way back in using a 3rd and sometimes 4th nic.. am guessing they don't ban by IP address?   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: August 19, 2010, 10:40:36 PM »

heres a video from yesterday it slipped by me. prob was posted but here it is again. Pics I never seen of dede from people Mag.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6783701n

Thanks Lucky! 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #959 on: August 19, 2010, 10:41:47 PM »

There was something interesting posted in that link from INSession, the thought that Terri and Dede "have issues with men."  I can totally see that.

It sure wouldn't surprise me, txlisa! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.