May 05, 2024, 04:35:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaniya Nicole Davis, 5 Fayetteville, NC Missing #1 11/10/09 - 11/17/09  (Read 690954 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: November 15, 2009, 11:34:59 AM »

Didn't Coe, the egg donor's exboyfriend and soon to be new baby daddy, say that Shaniya was wearing his other daughters clothes?  I read it here and can't find which post.  If he had not seen her in the home then why did he know to give her clothes?  He kinda made it sound like he never really saw the child there.  Anyone else under the same impression.  I want just one hour with all these POS in this case.  I got somethin' for em and it ain't Sunday dinner!

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952410

Published: 05:53 AM, Sun Nov 15, 2009
Mother faces charges in girl's disappearanceBy John Ramsey
Staff writer

<snip>

Coe, 30, was charged with first-degree kidnapping. Police said then that witnesses had seen Coe drive out of the park with Shaniya on Tuesday. The charges against Coe were dropped after McNeill turned himself in.

Saturday, standing in his front yard off Ramsey Street, Coe said he plans to take legal action against the Fayetteville Police Department.

Coe said police wrongfully accused him and ignored a tip about McNeill before Coe was charged.

"They came after the easy target instead," said Coe, who said he was at his house when Shaniya went missing. "I was here the whole time."

Coe said he and Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Davis, were in a relationship and that Davis is pregnant with his child. He said Shaniya, though not his biological daughter, called him "daddy" and was wearing his other daughter's clothes when she was kidnapped.

Coe said he's had trouble getting a job because he's a convicted felon. He said that having a kidnapping charge added to his record, regardless of it having been dropped, will make finding work impossible.

Coe said he doesn't know McNeill, nor what his motive may have been.

<snip>

[quote/]

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: November 15, 2009, 11:36:16 AM »

Coe has only been Shaniya's mother's boyfriend for a very short time I thought, how pregnant is she? Maybe the baby isn't Coes? I can't really tell what Shaniya is wearing, but if it isn't a sleeper of somekind and it is a party dress, it seems odd, wouldn't she have socks/tights and shoes on? This way him carrying her with no shoes and some sort of sleepwear wouldn't look as odd. Because a child that age could very easily walk, and if it looked like he was carrying a sleepy child ready for bed, it wouldn't look so suspicious. Is there any footage or eyewitness of Shania leaving that hotel?

I thought that I read that Coe had been released from jail in August...so...they have been together since August if I am correct..
thank goodness the hotel worker noticed Mario and Shaniya and called the LE..otherwise, we would not be this informed of what all happened since her disappearance...kudos to that employee...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: November 15, 2009, 11:37:22 AM »

Coe has only been Shaniya's mother's boyfriend for a very short time I thought, how pregnant is she? Maybe the baby isn't Coes? I can't really tell what Shaniya is wearing, but if it isn't a sleeper of somekind and it is a party dress, it seems odd, wouldn't she have socks/tights and shoes on? This way him carrying her with no shoes and some sort of sleepwear wouldn't look as odd. Because a child that age could very easily walk, and if it looked like he was carrying a sleepy child ready for bed, it wouldn't look so suspicious. Is there any footage or eyewitness of Shania leaving that hotel?

None that we have seen.  But we know if there was footage of him going in there has to be footage of him coming out....right? 

I gotta go rake leaves for a while before hubby gets to mad.  ha ha! First sunny day in a week!

I will bring pictures forward later of Mario in front of elevator with Shaniya if they have not already been posted when I return.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: November 15, 2009, 11:38:37 AM »

Didn't Coe, the egg donor's exboyfriend and soon to be new baby daddy, say that Shaniya was wearing his other daughters clothes?  I read it here and can't find which post.  If he had not seen her in the home then why did he know to give her clothes?  He kinda made it sound like he never really saw the child there.  Anyone else under the same impression.  I want just one hour with all these POS in this case.  I got somethin' for em and it ain't Sunday dinner!

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952410

Published: 05:53 AM, Sun Nov 15, 2009
Mother faces charges in girl's disappearanceBy John Ramsey
Staff writer

<snip>

Coe, 30, was charged with first-degree kidnapping. Police said then that witnesses had seen Coe drive out of the park with Shaniya on Tuesday. The charges against Coe were dropped after McNeill turned himself in.

Saturday, standing in his front yard off Ramsey Street, Coe said he plans to take legal action against the Fayetteville Police Department.

Coe said police wrongfully accused him and ignored a tip about McNeill before Coe was charged.

"They came after the easy target instead," said Coe, who said he was at his house when Shaniya went missing. "I was here the whole time."

Coe said he and Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Davis, were in a relationship and that Davis is pregnant with his child. He said Shaniya, though not his biological daughter, called him "daddy" and was wearing his other daughter's clothes when she was kidnapped.

Coe said he's had trouble getting a job because he's a convicted felon. He said that having a kidnapping charge added to his record, regardless of it having been dropped, will make finding work impossible.

Coe said he doesn't know McNeill, nor what his motive may have been.

<snip>

[quote/]

thanks muffers...that cleared that up...
how does Coe know what she was wearing when she went missing? unless the 7 yr old child told him? is the 7 yr old child his or is the child the sister's or the egg donors?

Edit: Was going to sort out quotes, but my puter is acting up....MB
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 11:51:53 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: November 15, 2009, 11:41:32 AM »

I thought that I read that Coe had been released from jail in August...so...they have been together since August if I am correct..
thank goodness the hotel worker noticed Mario and Shaniya and called the LE..otherwise, we would not be this informed of what all happened since her disappearance...kudos to that employee...

Yes, ditto, reminds me of Shasta Groene without alert citizens out there these girls would have no trail to follow or hope of being rescued.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #765 on: November 15, 2009, 11:41:38 AM »

Klaas is offline, but she would remember the name of the teen that went onshore at a port of call from a cruise ship....... it was Aruba I believe. She was not seen again, but pictures have surfaced, years later of a sex slave in the sex trade, and it's her. The horror is that as they age, they are often killed. The simply aren't a money maker anymore and they can't free them because of the exposure it might bring.

A child is a big ticket and would bring more, IMO. They would meet very specific preferences and would be pricier.

I am sorry to be so graphic, but when a child is abuse and torn so badly that her shpincter muscle will no longer hold back her feces, she is damaged goods. I don't think it was a coincidence that it was her favorite blanket was covered in feces and throw away. A child is a big ticket item until that happens. I don't think anything good happens to her after that. I don't think treatment is in her future. JMO

I have to respectfully disagree with this post. If this had happened , there would have been way more than feces found on the blanket. There would have been blood everywhere and I have not seen anything or heard anything other than some feces.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: November 15, 2009, 11:50:22 AM »

Hello Monkeys, First time posting in this forum. I am so mad! As a mother of 6 I can not imagine. I pray, pray, pray that MM has some decency to him and has Shaniya hidden away somewhere. Unfortunately I don't see this as being true, also I don't see this Angel coming home to anyone. I think if MM did pass her off to someone that they will get rid of her because of all the attention or get her out of the country. I am just so mad at the piece of crap for selling her daughter that I can't think straight.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: November 15, 2009, 12:16:58 PM »

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6423636/

Search for missing girl continues after mother's arrest

Posted: 39 minutes ago

The search for missing 5-year-old Shaniya Nicole Davis continued Sunday after her mother was arrested on charges involving human trafficking and prostitution.

Fayetteville Police spokeswoman Theresa Chance said that investigators were following up on leads, and officers were conducting a ground search between Fayetteville and Sanford for Shaniya, who hasn't been seen since Tuesday.

(snipped)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: November 15, 2009, 12:28:55 PM »

The search for missing 5-year-old Shaniya Nicole Davis continued Sunday after her mother was arrested on charges involving human trafficking and prostitution.

Fayetteville Police spokeswoman Theresa Chance said that investigators were following up on leads, and officers were conducting a ground search between Fayetteville and Sanford for Shaniya, who hasn't been seen since Tuesday.

(snipped)

Ground search doesn't sound promising, IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: November 15, 2009, 12:34:35 PM »

(snipped)

We are talking over 30 miles to search, they can't possibly ground search that large an area, they must have a specific area they are searching.  No it doesn't sound good. 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: November 15, 2009, 12:37:54 PM »

(snipped)

We are talking over 30 miles to search, they can't possibly ground search that large an area, they must have a specific area they are searching.  No it doesn't sound good. 

I think somebody has finally told where she is.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #771 on: November 15, 2009, 12:52:52 PM »

(snipped)

I think somebody has finally told where she is.

Thanks Klaas...It sure does not look good. God Bless her sweet little heart.

I wonder if they could use some of the soldiers from the base to help search?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: November 15, 2009, 12:54:09 PM »

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952445

Published: 12:41 PM, Sun Nov 15, 2009
Investigators to search in Lee County for 5-year-old Shaniya Davis

A staff report

Investigators plan to begin a ground search today in Lee County for missing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, according to a law enforcement source.

The Fayetteville girl was last seen early Tuesday morning at a Sanford hotel. Surveillance video showed Mario Andrette McNeill carrying Shaniya into the hotel at 6:11 a.m. They were at the hotel for about an hour, police have said.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #773 on: November 15, 2009, 12:55:20 PM »

Klaas is offline, but she would remember the name of the teen that went onshore at a port of call from a cruise ship....... it was Aruba I believe. She was not seen again, but pictures have surfaced, years later of a sex slave in the sex trade, and it's her. The horror is that as they age, they are often killed. The simply aren't a money maker anymore and they can't free them because of the exposure it might bring.

A child is a big ticket and would bring more, IMO. They would meet very specific preferences and would be pricier.

I am sorry to be so graphic, but when a child is abuse and torn so badly that her shpincter muscle will no longer hold back her feces, she is damaged goods. I don't think it was a coincidence that it was her favorite blanket was covered in feces and throw away. A child is a big ticket item until that happens. I don't think anything good happens to her after that. I don't think treatment is in her future. JMO

I have to respectfully disagree with this post. If this had happened , there would have been way more than feces found on the blanket. There would have been blood everywhere and I have not seen anything or heard anything other than some feces.

Morning Monkeys!

That's a good point, Darla, and I appreciate it. I've been so afraid that to preserve Shaniya as a "virgin", making her more "valuable", she had been sodomized. I'm appreciative of any and all information that would make that less likely!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #774 on: November 15, 2009, 12:58:11 PM »

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/15/952445

Investigators plan to begin a ground search today in Lee County for missing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, according to a law enforcement source.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: November 15, 2009, 01:10:14 PM »

The hotel is located in Lee County.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: November 15, 2009, 01:14:27 PM »

the other was charged with human traffiking
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: November 15, 2009, 01:17:45 PM »

Shaniya Nicole Davis

Posted: Today at 11:36 a.m.
Updated: 10 minutes ago

Fayetteville, N.C. — The search for missing 5-year-old Shaniya Nicole Davis continued Sunday after her mother was arrested on charges involving human trafficking and prostitution.

Fayetteville Police spokeswoman Theresa Chance said that investigators were following up on leads, and officers were conducting a ground search in Lee and Cumberland counties for Shaniya, who hasn't been seen since Tuesday.

Now we are back to Lee and Cumberland counties.  The home is in Cumberland and the hotel is in Lee.  Large area to cover.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: November 15, 2009, 01:19:12 PM »

Lunchbreak from raking leaves.

Here is the picture of Mario in front of the elevator - it's actually 3 clips put together and see how the articles of clothing move?

not that it matters she is still missing but if those are articles of clothing it shows an intent to change her and take her else where alive. jmo.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: November 15, 2009, 01:24:14 PM »

is she or him holding a stuff animal?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.