May 03, 2024, 04:28:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 293888 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1440 on: April 08, 2010, 01:51:42 PM »

Prime News video 04/07/10
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell  04/07/10
Transcript
http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/07/ijvm.01.html

thanks trim....this is one show I really can't watch....JVM really gets my blood pressure raging.......perhaps I can read the transcript
Every time I see "Issues With Jane Veleze Mitchell" I think "Good, somebody finally started a group for people like us who have issues with Jane!"  Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: April 08, 2010, 01:52:24 PM »

The Anthonys have officially called Casey a liar with the sex abuse accusations, do they also call her a liar with everything else she has said, or will they stick behind her with the other lies?

Interesting to me is she was also hanging Cindy in all this, by saying she told her mom.  Cindy being a nurse would have to report that info or lose her nursing license.  She did the same thing again when she told the other inmate she got the chloroform from Cindy..who got it from work.  Both situations put Cindy's nursing license in jeopardy.

I still don't believe the sex abuse, nor do I believe Cindy provided the chloroform.  Why look up how to make chloroform if Mommy is bringing it home.  Secondly..Cindy worked in an office environment and would have no access to chloroform.

I really wish the family would burn her butt over these accusations rather then sit idly by.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: April 08, 2010, 01:54:17 PM »

The Anthonys have officially called Casey a liar with the sex abuse accusations, do they also call her a liar with everything else she has said, or will they stick behind her with the other lies?
O but no, they are "mistruths" doncha know 
But how are they going to pick and choose her mistruths? Thanks for the chaplain info 

Most welcome....o good lord Casey's "truth" versus "mistruths" are a far cry apart...Her mistruths lie in Orlando & her truth is somewhere located somewhere deep within eastbumblefudge.  I think we'd all have a better shot at winning the lottery.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: April 08, 2010, 01:55:29 PM »

Transcript

thanks trim....this is one show I really can't watch....JVM really gets my blood pressure raging.......perhaps I can read the transcript
Every time I see "Issues With Jane Veleze Mitchell" I think "Good, somebody finally started a group for people like us who have issues with Jane!"  Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1444 on: April 08, 2010, 01:57:39 PM »

Interesting to me is she was also hanging Cindy in all this, by saying she told her mom.  Cindy being a nurse would have to report that info or lose her nursing license.  She did the same thing again when she told the other inmate she got the chloroform from Cindy..who got it from work.  Both situations put Cindy's nursing license in jeopardy.

I still don't believe the sex abuse, nor do I believe Cindy provided the chloroform.  Why look up how to make chloroform if Mommy is bringing it home.  Secondly..Cindy worked in an office environment and would have no access to chloroform.

I really wish the family would burn her butt over these accusations rather then sit idly by.
Gypsy, my original and ongoing thought is she killed Caylee to spite her mother (freedom being a secondary motive) & I also think that she intended to pin the murder on her mother but something got that foiled in the midst of her crimes.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: April 08, 2010, 02:02:18 PM »

O/T:   Are some of you seeing this breaking news that a "Survivor" producer is now being accused of his wife's death, in Mexico, they were staying at the Moon Palace Resort in Cancun.   Her birthday was yesterday and preliminary reports indicated she was strangled.   No news whether there has been domestic abuse complaints prior but its been reported at the resort that they were arguing the night before.   WOW!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1446 on: April 08, 2010, 02:02:24 PM »

I hope he gets his Bae-Azz handed to him on an aluminum platter.  (Silver is too good for him!)
Do you really think he will get spanked?  It seems to me that he always gets away with EVERYTHING!  I guess I'm really bothered by the unfairness.

Bozo has finally ticked me off enough to do something about it. I wrote the Govenor of the FLABAR and asked her what could be done about him, who has to file complaints, etc. I am amazed at how restrained I was..heck, I even remembered to call him Baez instead of Bozo!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: April 08, 2010, 02:08:17 PM »

I hope he gets his Bae-Azz handed to him on an aluminum platter.  (Silver is too good for him!)
Do you really think he will get spanked?  It seems to me that he always gets away with EVERYTHING!  I guess I'm really bothered by the unfairness.

Bozo has finally ticked me off enough to do something about it. I wrote the Govenor of the FLABAR and asked her what could be done about him, who has to file complaints, etc. I am amazed at how restrained I was..heck, I even remembered to call him Baez instead of Bozo!!

You go Tevye!     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: April 08, 2010, 02:12:24 PM »

GO Tevye!  Let me know what I can do to help!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: April 08, 2010, 02:13:47 PM »

Not only that but no Hospital Nurse or employee would have access to Chloroform either. Casey is in way over her head when she makes stupid accusations like this- Chloroform has been out of medical use for several decades.
She also says she is 'milking her disability'-  yes we can all see that, but how about telling the world that your Mother is doing it!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1450 on: April 08, 2010, 02:13:59 PM »

Hi NoRose and everyone. That is something to think about. All this time, Lee has said " I believe everything my Sister says" (( A monkey just pointed that out)) George has said in depo's I believe in what my Daughter says, she is telling the truth. And then their is Cindy...the same thing. My Daughter would never hurt Caylee, she is telling the truth ...

So now they  "Stand UP" for themselves because the proverbial finger is being pointed directly at them. Because of accusations against them as individuals. These people are grown adults. All of them. The mindset of this family is so incredibly dysfunctional. They state what Casey has said is not true about sexual abuse, abuse in the home.... that she is lying. Quite the opposite of their past behavior. Casey does not lie.
Why couldn't they or why didn't they stand up for Caylee.  Caylee how she felt, who was not old enough to communicate for most of the time she was with her mother, when she was alive. Her Mother dragging her around, doing god knows, to her, with her. Subjecting her to ??? They all deserve each other. All three of them are as guilty as their Princess KC. The few photos there are of Caylee where she looks wore out, she looks like she has a bruise on her upper cheek. Her face is pasty and puffy .. Why did Caylee look that way? Was that one of the nights that Caylee was drugged or the next day. Who took the photos? Casey I am guessing. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1451 on: April 08, 2010, 02:16:00 PM »

Not only that but no Hospital Nurse or employee would have access to Chloroform either. Casey is in way over her head when she makes stupid accusations like this- Chloroform has been out of medical use for several decades.
She also says she is 'milking her disability'-  yes we can all see that, but how about telling the world that your Mother is doing it!
I agree

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: April 08, 2010, 02:17:01 PM »

I wrote a complaint email when Bozo first started all the public hand holding, cuddling etc - I said he was bringing his profession into disrepute, and was advised they would review my complaint and get back to me. Since then-  nada.
I have seen on other sites that legal people say they don't have to investigate unless you are a party to the case in some way.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1453 on: April 08, 2010, 02:18:57 PM »

SNIPED

Baez has declined comment since the letters were released. A Chicago-based legal team for Anthony on Tuesday released a statement that said in part, "The letters released today reflect the natural desire for companionship when isolated for 23 hours a day, and clearly demonstrate Casey's unconditional love for her daughter Caylee. Despite these intentions, it is obvious in the letters authored by Robyn Adams that her sole purpose and only goal in corresponding with Casey Anthony was to create 'leverage to get out of prison early.' "
Outside the attorney's entrance at the jail, a sign clearly states that "Attorneys are not authorized to convey to an inmate any written communication of a personal nature."
~~~~~~

Good morning everyone!

So Lyons is putting out that Casey had unconditional love for her daughter, ey?   Well beast, let me ask you this:   What mother (young or not) goes for years without a legitimate steady job providing no financial support for her child?   What mother goes out partying practically every night?   What mother carries out a wanton disregard for her own health by screwing half of her community of guys?  What mother admits to drugging her child so that she will remain asleep so she could go out?  What mother takes the risk of landing in jail for habitual stealing?  What mother would not report her child missing & ascertain every avenue of assistance to locate her for over a month?... sorry dont give me the scared excuse because REAL mothers dont work on fear when it comes to their flesh & blood.    O and by the way why does this twisted twit seem to think the public should give a rats behind that her podium defendant is isolated for 23 hours per day, as if, hello she's there for a reason & that reason is beyond heinous.   "natural desire for companionship"  give me a break, this evil ho spent way too much time desiring companionship while all the while neglecting her own child & then having her child pay the ultimate price HER LIFE because her mother is a self-absorbed monster...In one abbreviation, STFU!

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 02:21:53 PM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: April 08, 2010, 02:20:18 PM »

I am hoping that Jail officials will file a complaint against him with the Bar.  Of course Baez could always deny it but that would confirm the fact that his client is a liar.  He is going to be between a rock and a hard place! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: April 08, 2010, 02:22:52 PM »

Well said Nut!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1456 on: April 08, 2010, 02:27:01 PM »

I am hoping that Jail officials will file a complaint against him with the Bar.  Of course Baez could always deny it but that would confirm the fact that his client is a liar.  He is going to be between a rock and a hard place! 
He " Baez" was already Popped for contraband back in Jan 09. Remember the Bracelet. Then he was Popped again for inappropriate touching - client atty.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18606881/detail.html

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: April 08, 2010, 02:28:23 PM »

If memory serves, "Macadoodle" went further than just stating that the body was placed there after his client was incarcerated, he claimed Casey to be innocent

The Defense was given until February 2010 to come up with the so called evidence that proved Casey's innocence.  They are still waiting. The SA asked for a transcript of that statement at the latest hearing. Hopefully they are going to back to the Judge and ask for them to produce it or retract it.  Now that will be fun...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: April 08, 2010, 02:31:45 PM »

Transcript

Hahaha!

Followed by "Issues with Nancy Grace"?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1459 on: April 08, 2010, 02:33:13 PM »

Some one posted in the last few days. Was it here? I don't know. I read it online.
Maybe Hinky. But they made a very good observation.

Casey sitting in court. Sitting at the table. Writing on her tablet. As Jose or others were speaking to the Judge. The cameras panned back and forth. So I don't believe this was actually seen. A person's observation of what possibly could have taken place..

Casey was writing to GA/CA  - this is how Bobo got the letters out to the Ants from Casey. That the tablet would be scooped up by Baez at the end of the session- thrown in his briefcase. And after the fact - he would then give the letters to CA/GA.. Makes sense to me. Why not let it happen right before everyone's eyes. Doesn't seem so sneaky does it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.