May 13, 2024, 08:29:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 281146 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1000 on: December 07, 2008, 05:52:32 PM »

Cindy will dominate Larry King and he will let her get away with lying over and over.

I have been thinking about one aspect of the tapes.  You guys know how the Anthonys brag about having a code that they use since their conversations at the jail are recorded.

One thing that struck me as very odd.  At one point, Cindy tells Casey that they are looking for Caylee and that others are looking for her, too.

Cindy says, "Is she findable, do you think?"  It is a very deliberate question, not something that pops out of the blue.  She seems to phrase it just so.

Casey replies.  "I hope so, Mom."  The emphasis is on the word Hope.

They are very aware of being recorded, and my first thought was that Cindy was testing Casey to see what Casey would say.

But then, I thought about it more.  Was Cindy saying, "Let me know if you think she can be found."  In other words, if she is not found, that is better for you, Casey.  As long as she is not found, we can keep saying that she is out there alive.  So, was Cindy really asking Casey, in their famous code talk, "Did you get rid of the body so it will never be found?"

"Findable" is such an odd word choice.  Why didn't Cindy say, "Do you think we can find her?" or "Do you think we can find Zanny?"  If they believe Casey, they believe that Caylee is with the nanny...right?

Casey could have answered in several ways.  The most obvious answer, considering the story about the nanny, is "First you have to find the nanny.  That is the only way to find Caylee."

But when she said, "I hope so, Mom," was Casey really responding in code talk and saying, "I hope I put her where she can never be found."  Was that Casey's way of saying, I doubt anyone will find her. 

Is this too weird for me to even be talking about?  No.  The Anthonys are running a game here of code talking, lies, half-truths, made-up stories, contradictions and conflicting reports.
Very true!! If Cindy honestly believed Casey, she would believe in Zanie. YET during her interview with LE or FBI, I forget which one, she states At first she thought Zanie was a real person but now she thinks Zanie is either Jesse or Amy. So Cindy is NOT swallowing all of KC's lies, she's started to spin her own. Apparently she thinks she can improve on KC's yarn spinning.

And in regards to this "code", don't you guys think that LE can rip that apart in no time? They have had a lot of time to review the tapes and they know exactly what they are saying.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: December 07, 2008, 05:53:23 PM »

Certain Non-Profit Organization Volunteers Attack Me Personally and Publicly

http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/89/t/JOSEPH-JORDAN-INDEPENDENT-BLOGGER-EVIDENCE-REVEALER-FOX-NEWS.html

Hey Joe ... I have asked HH several times for clarification on the May 14, 15, & 16 computer chloroform search dates according to her "source" vs the March dates in the doc dump (as you and I have alread discussed) ....

Also I have asked her to confirm Caylee being in the trunk for 11 days (as her source stated as well) ... which we know would make a difference on concentration of the search area as I have explained to her .... all to no avail ... sorry ... I tried ... do you want me to continue to try to get this info?

Invision,

I would forward all of her posts and have Red forward her IP Address to Sgt. Allen.  If there is a law enforcement source speaking to her, Sgt. Allen would definetely want to know about it.  Getting this information to him is of the essence if in fact she really has a source... my guess is she doesn't. 

Joe

Joseph, I am with you... all of the information higher has brought to this board is information that has already been posted on other boards, and not necessarily true information. She allegedly went on a weekend search during which she kept the board informed of what was going on,which amounted to general information that anyone could have guessed at. She promised to post pictures that she said were taken by her son of the search.Everytime she popped up on the board for several weeks afterward, when I asked her where the pictures were she quickly disappeared.
I agree that Sgt.Allen would definitely like to know if there were detectives working on the case who were sharing information with blogger friends.
BTW...check your e-mail!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: December 07, 2008, 05:53:28 PM »

No disrespect .. but please don't make any assumptions here ... (as far as Destiny goes) 

Yes.. totally different situations. 

ITA - DES never made promises without delivering!!

Very true!  If Des was late posting something she promised, it was because she talked to long on the phone..     Des always always kept her word.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1003 on: December 07, 2008, 05:54:58 PM »

Niterzzz All ... I am off to the hospital to see my brand new baby grandson ... (oh yea, and my daughter too)   

LOL - Bye Invision!!  Thank you for everything!!  You have a good heart!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: December 07, 2008, 05:55:10 PM »

I must register a monkey complaint.

Some of you have thrown HH under the bus, just because she won't divulge her source. Uh, yeah, sure she's gonna tell you who her LE contact is, so said contact can get fired. Riiiight.

This is the 'net, folks. People can say anything they want (you've heard this before, right?), but ALSO, it's up to the reader to choose to believe or not. It's up to the reader to decide how much faith they're going to put into stuff they see.

I think threatening to report HH's IP to the boys in blue is dreadful! Soon, probably today, she'll be gone, just like Des. Put yourself behind her keyboard...how do you think she feels? (heh, I don't even know if HH is a female, just guessing).

Monkey manners should apply at all times. Just because someone won't answer your questions doesn't mean they're lying- Well, unless they're an Anthony, of course! For the Ants, lips moving and fingers typing = lies.

No disrespect .. but please don't make any assumptions here ... (as far as Destiny goes) 

Supposedly higher has an connection with one of the boys in blue....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: December 07, 2008, 05:56:29 PM »

Very true!  If Des was late posting something she promised, it was because she talked to long on the phone..     Des always always kept her word.

Agreed! If it took Des a bit to get back to us, it was because she was burning up the phone lines to get info to bring back to us....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1006 on: December 07, 2008, 05:56:59 PM »

Niterzzz All ... I am off to the hospital to see my brand new baby grandson ... (oh yea, and my daughter too)   

Congratulations!!    I'm jealous I have to wait until next May to see mine

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: December 07, 2008, 05:57:40 PM »

I always liked reading the posts from Des.   I'm sorry to hear that she doesn't post here anymore. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: December 07, 2008, 05:58:12 PM »

Give that baby a hug for me!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: December 07, 2008, 05:59:00 PM »

Goodnight Invision!  Kiss that baby for me.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: December 07, 2008, 05:59:45 PM »

Congrats -  And I'm jealous, too!

My oldest is trying to get pregnant now,   I can't wait!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: December 07, 2008, 06:02:08 PM »

Cindy will dominate Larry King and he will let her get away with lying over and over.

I have been thinking about one aspect of the tapes.  You guys know how the Anthonys brag about having a code that they use since their conversations at the jail are recorded.

One thing that struck me as very odd.  At one point, Cindy tells Casey that they are looking for Caylee and that others are looking for her, too.

Cindy says, "Is she findable, do you think?"  It is a very deliberate question, not something that pops out of the blue.  She seems to phrase it just so.

They are very aware of being recorded, and my first thought was that Cindy was testing Casey to see what Casey would say.

But then, I thought about it more.  Was Cindy saying, "Let me know if you think she can be found."  In other words, if she is not found, that is better for you, Casey.  As long as she is not found, we can keep saying that she is out there alive.  So, was Cindy really asking Casey, in their famous code talk, "Did you get rid of the body so it will never be found?"

"Findable" is such an odd word choice.  Why didn't Cindy say, "Do you think we can find her?" or "Do you think we can find Zanny?"  If they believe Casey, they believe that Caylee is with the nanny...right?

Casey could have answered in several ways.  The most obvious answer, considering the story about the nanny, is "First you have to find the nanny.  That is the only way to find Caylee."

But when she said, "I hope so, Mom," was Casey really responding in code talk and saying, "I hope I put her where she can never be found."  Was that Casey's way of saying, I doubt anyone will find her. 

Is this too weird for me to even be talking about?  No.  The Anthonys are running a game here of code talking, lies, half-truths, made-up stories, contradictions and conflicting reports.

Hudson good post!

But there are no humans that use terminology like the A's.  I have been reaching and  actually have no perspective idea on what they are legitimately discussing in their normal day conversations.  It is absolutely a huge waste to try and find potential rationale in these words though I hope it is findable if I keep searching.  .  My gut tells me I am close though. 

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1012 on: December 07, 2008, 06:04:51 PM »

Hudson good post!

But there are no humans that use terminology like the A's.  I have been reaching and  actually have no perspective idea on what they are legitimately discussing in their normal day conversations.  It is absolutely a huge waste to try and find potential rationale in these words though I hope it is findable if I keep searching.  .  My gut tells me I am close though. 

LMBO MARY 

Thank you for Reaching out to us and sharing that!!!!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: December 07, 2008, 06:04:55 PM »

Hudson good post!

Absolutely!
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1014 on: December 07, 2008, 06:05:04 PM »

You're not missing much sea searcher

SK says CA is liar and covering up

Claims CA did send the emails herself

Claims CA wanted him to put out info that KC was into drugs

All the speakers say CA is a liar

SK is acting like somekind of expert about any and everything. NOT

Nothing new so far and the program is not put together very well at all. Huge waste

Yes, I believe CA is a liar, and is covering up. I also tend to believe she did send emails herself, and NOT that she was hacked into.  But woah, hold the phone!  CINDY wanted SK to put out the info that Casey was into drugs???  (How does that make any sense??)

Why would Cindy want the public to think Casey was using drugs?  That would play into the chloroform evidence.

SK just said he wouldn't do it, but maybe it would be a reason for a kidnapping?

Exactly. It would explain Casey's thieving and lying ways, and it would give a motive for kidnapping, (she owed them money.) It would also shift the focus from Casey's bad behavior, to which friends might have been her drug connections, etc....

Well, that would explain Amy Huizenga getting fleeced, but what about

1/31/08 Casey Anthony cashes check # 4674 at Amscot from Cindy Anthony for $60.00. 

2/6/08 Casey Anthony cashes check # 4632 at Amscot from Cindy Anthony for $75.00. 

2/8/08 Casey Anthony cashes check # 4633 at Amscot from Cindy Anthony for $125.00.  Notation on check says “camping”

2/9/08 Casey Casey Anthony cashes check # 4676 at Amscot from Cindy Anthony for $200.00.  Notation on check says “camping”

How does she explain these....OH, yes, Cindy will suddenly say she GAVE her this $$.  Please note the dates and check numbers....I usually write my checks in sequential order.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: December 07, 2008, 06:05:44 PM »

i am listening to the blog with sean krause....he doesn't answer any question he is asked.  he says he was interviewed by yuri melich...i sure hope he had more information for them than he does on this radio show.

how many people can possibly talk at one time with screaming kids in the background!!

Not that it matters, I suppose.. but is he really in the hospital?  (and if so, wtf is up with screaming kids in a hospital!? If so, WOW. I'd be pi$$ed!!!)

They could conceivably be there with adults who are visiting a relative.  Kids don't just hush up and stop acting like kids, just because they're in a hospital. Or a library. Or anyplace else, for that matter. SK doesn't have kids, does he?

I"m a mom of 2 young kids myself.  When my dad was dying- mind you, I hadn't spoken to him for years before he was diagnosed with cancer- I flew out to visit with him the month before he died. He was in the hospital that entire week I was there. Now, he had never met either of my children, and I could have taken either one of them with me because meeting them would have been an extremely important thing for him to have happen. But I did not bring them. Why? Because a hospital - IMO - is not an appropriate place to bring children that you know full well would be this way.  (And in all fairness, I realize not all kids behave that way).  My next door neighbor died recently.  I wanted to go to his funeral. Did I? No.. because it would not have been an appropriate place to bring my Autistic son. Can you imagine a 5 yr old repeating "He's dead, He's dead" over and over, at a funeral service?   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: December 07, 2008, 06:07:05 PM »

Nite Invision congradulations and I am right behind you, due in late January.  God bless.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1017 on: December 07, 2008, 06:07:25 PM »

You know like I told the police, I would do whatever it takes to find Caylee, that includes lieing and stealing!!!  Really KC, would that have worked when I lost my keys the other day???? 

Do you really think that bob would care??
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: December 07, 2008, 06:07:33 PM »

Hudson good post!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: December 07, 2008, 06:08:24 PM »

Speaking of previous threads, I'm a newbie - and I was trying to find Thread #67 and #66 earlier today.  I could only find this one and #68.   Could someone tell him how to go back on this thread to earlier numbers?    TIA.

Sassycat
~  Not sure if anyone answered your question.  I'm catching up on my reading and just saw your post.

The threads you are looking for are under "Missing Persons-High profile-Archives"

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0

You can click on the link to get there.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.