May 14, 2024, 08:21:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 364347 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1020 on: September 30, 2008, 03:22:11 PM »

good morning monkeys!! I dont know if this has been brought up because I havent been here for awhile due to internet probs so if it has I do apologize but as I was reading the interview with the tow yard manager he stated that GA had a gas can already filled with gas. How did he know the car was out of gas? AND........he also said GA stated he called the check cashing place and they told him how long the car had been sitting in their parking lot and the tow yard manager said he had never told him where the car was towed from.    Does anyone but me find this very strange?  I hope the police picked up on this which I am sure they did.  GA had to have something to do with that car before hand because SUPPOSEDLY they didnt know where Casey was.  Am I thinking right here?
NaNa, this has been a sticking point for me as well. In Lee Anthony's interview he goes all around the world to describe how the certified letter about the car was overlooked by his parents. I don't remember exact dates, I'd have to go back & refresh, but it was several days that he says the notification tag hung on the front door & was overlooked because they don't use the front door. His parents spy it while doing yard work!? On a Sunday I believe, & George Anthony is supposedly starting a new job the next day, a Monday. Cindy is at work, no one has time to pick up this letter! By the way, George's job hours are 3-11 pm, what did he do that whole day? if they didn't know about it why throw in all of this about their work? They lied about knowing about the letter. One of them found out somehow, what it was about, & they needed time to figure out how to respond.That is why George shows up at the tow yard with a gas can. IMO

LE might be suspicious of the story too because in George's interview, he is questioned whether or not he knew about it being towed before he got the letter.
Thanks, 4th, I didn't know that!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: September 30, 2008, 03:24:39 PM »

I'm here for a minute on my lunchbreak at work, so sorry if I'm asking something repititious.

Is Iassen the man on the couch with Casey in the photo where she is a blonde and looks like she is in her underpants?

Thanks.
YES IMO

His eyes look like two burnt holes in a blanket...

I was thinking a kinda hole in the snow

He looks trashed

Monkeys -- would you hang around with your friends in your underwear??? At the age of 20 i'm thinking they're way too old for an under-roos party. I find this weird.
I don't hang around ME in my underwear!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: September 30, 2008, 03:25:03 PM »

I am 99.9% positive that is not Casey that is posting that stuff about NG and others on her facebook.  Its somebody acting like they are her. The profile name on that is Casey Marie Anthony.
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1467524931&ref=nf

This is the real Casey Anthony profile on facebook IMO. http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508228238

Casey does not put much on her facebook anymore and has some family friend that checks it and updates it now as far as I can tell.

Oh ty for posting now I get why I was not able to see her notes cause I am a friend on her other page the second one

I am sure this is the real Casey Anthony.
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508228238

Casey also started a group with T.D. Nguyen to help find Caylee
http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29018341484&ref=mf

This person going by Casey Marie Anthony is BOGUS.
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1467524931

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: September 30, 2008, 03:25:50 PM »

I'm here for a minute on my lunchbreak at work, so sorry if I'm asking something repititious.

Is Iassen the man on the couch with Casey in the photo where she is a blonde and looks like she is in her underpants?

Thanks.
YES IMO

He looks trashed

Monkeys -- would you hang around with your friends in your underwear??? At the age of 20 i'm thinking they're way too old for an under-roos party. I find this weird.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1024 on: September 30, 2008, 03:26:04 PM »

With Casey's history in mind.

Where are the married guys she slept with?

I would think there had to be one.

LOL  Are you looking? LOL

There has been a lot of speculation about her and Baez...even Mrs. Baez has made herself somewhat known coming out on Geraldo.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: September 30, 2008, 03:27:14 PM »

Thanks.
YES IMO

He looks trashed

I think we're lucky she had something on!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: September 30, 2008, 03:28:19 PM »

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508228238&ref=ts is the real Casey facebook.  It is really easy to make one up.  After listening to GA interview, I kinda believe that he dont believe Casey.  That would explain why he really doesnt talk to them at home (per Padilla)/
O and I am catching up from this weekend, but as a nursing student, and a person who takes xanax for anxiety...I know for a fact that if you take a high dose for a long period of time (a month or 2) everyday, and then quit...you will have a seizure.  A guy at my work had one from it, and we learned all about it in school.  That is why I take mine ONLY when I have a panic attack.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: September 30, 2008, 03:29:49 PM »

There has been a lot of speculation about her and Baez...even Mrs. Baez has made herself somewhat known coming out on Geraldo.
What!
I didn't know this either! Missed it. Did she hint about an affair? OMG!

Phaedrus
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: September 30, 2008, 03:30:00 PM »

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=508228238&ref=ts is the real Casey facebook.  It is really easy to make one up.  After listening to GA interview, I kinda believe that he dont believe Casey.  That would explain why he really doesnt talk to them at home (per Padilla)/
O and I am catching up from this weekend, but as a nursing student, and a person who takes xanax for anxiety...I know for a fact that if you take a high dose for a long period of time (a month or 2) everyday, and then quit...you will have a seizure.  A guy at my work had one from it, and we learned all about it in school.  That is why I take mine ONLY when I have a panic attack.

Yes thats the same one I posted.

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: September 30, 2008, 03:33:57 PM »

Sep 26 Casey joined the group Hope for Caylee Marie Anthony - Help Us Find Caylee.

Sep 25 Casey joined the cause The Hospital for Sick Children.

Casey joined the group HELP FIND CAYLEE ANTHONY.

Sep 24 Casey joined the cause PTSD. 1 Comment - Show 1 More Post
Victoria Clutter at 11:18am September 30
I'm just curious...as a veteran who suffers a mild form of PTSD and the wife of a soldier who suffers the same..........why are you joining this cause? Is it because you have friends in the military? It is a very unfortunate disorder and one can be affected in a variety of ways. Just curious as to your reasons. Thanx Smile
Write a comment...
Casey joined the cause Society against child abuse.

Sep 23 Casey joined the group Protect our children act.. Senate Bill 1738. 1 Comment
Elisa Stricklen at 2:21pm September 23
Thank you soo much for joining!

Casey : www.HelpFindCaylee.com :. 10:35am - 9 Comments
Rhonda Futrell at 3:17pm September 23
Hey i wanted to let u know that you are in my prayers. I feel so bad for u and your family with those idots out side your house. They need to find something better to do with their time. Casey keep your head up and know that i'm thinking and praying for you and Caylee everyday....Show 6 more comments...Gwen Kearney at 9:12pm September 25
oh i forgot, love your new profile picture, you can really tell how much casey loves her daughter, pictures don't lie.
just a typo before stacey, thanks for letting me know.Sunshine Babysitting at 8:56pm September 27
I believe you love your daughter Casey and I pray for you and your mom, dad and brother Lee!!

Most recent activity on Casey's Facebook

Yuri Melich
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1030 on: September 30, 2008, 03:35:45 PM »

What!
Oh no Monken...I was saying that us on the board like to poke fun at them.  Then she showed up on Geraldo with him during an interview.  Its pure speculation...

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1031 on: September 30, 2008, 03:39:52 PM »

I can't remember the date but when Amy loaned her car to Casey it was because
Casey's told her she got a letter saying the car had been towed and she couldn't
afford to get it out. So she drove Amy to the airport. This is a long time ago.this is before fraud charges were laid.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: September 30, 2008, 03:40:39 PM »

What!
Oh no Monken...I was saying that us on the board like to poke fun at them.  Then she showed up on Geraldo with him during an interview.  Its pure speculation...
::MonkeyHaHa::I was getting ready to search Geraldo shows online, I thought i had missed something. I think my brain is on overload, I've been doing this all day!

Phaedrus
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: September 30, 2008, 03:41:08 PM »

I think George has been honest about some things, dishonest about others.  I think he is totally disgusted with Casey and does not trust her.  But he is under the thumb of Cindy, a "very strong-willed woman" and she is calling the shots now.  Cindy has told him that they all are going to stick with Casey no matter how absurd they look doing it, and Cindy rules the roost.
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1034 on: September 30, 2008, 03:42:40 PM »

I'm surprised that she didn't go after men with money.  That would of been so much easier than having to steal from her friends.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1035 on: September 30, 2008, 03:44:20 PM »

Hey,
I noticed Amscot and the Sheriff's Office are both on Colonial Dr. Maybe Casey was just on her way to turn herself in on June 27 when -- oopsie she ran out of gas.

I remember you, Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1036 on: September 30, 2008, 03:44:53 PM »

What!
I would never do that.  If my husband blatenly held hands with another women in public, the last thing I would do is stand by his side in publlic.  I hate the women do that nowadays.   Baez would be picking Casey up with a big iron burn on the back of his best suit and pink underwear!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: September 30, 2008, 03:45:32 PM »

This is just my opinion.

We do not know these men ,and to make fun of them or to call them names is just not right.

Just because some of them may have slept with Casey does not make them a looser loser.

Their  tattoos alone cost thousands of dollar's and their shirts cost between $125-$175 each.

I'm a biker Babe and these cloths aren't cheep trust me.

If I was judged  for what I look like while riding on my Harley most people that didn't know me wouldn't give me a second look, and I'm far from being a looser.

People should not be judged by there appearance alone, It can be very missleading.

Trust me I have been there.
Blonde Biker Babe

« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 04:20:43 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: September 30, 2008, 03:46:16 PM »

I have thought of the same thing...why didn't Casey aim for someone with money instead of the nearly-broke hip-hoppers that she seemed to favor?  There are a couple of possible reasons:

1.  CASEY HAS LOW SELF-ESTEEM.  In spite of all her bravado, she does not think very highly of herself.
  2.  SHE WANTS TO PARTY, NOT SETTLE DOWN.  Men with money would be older and more inclined to want a wife who would settle down.  Casey is still a kid who wants to party.
  3.  CASEY HAS NOT EVEN A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, A CHILD IN TOW, AND LIVED WITH HER PARENTS.  Not many rich, accomplished guys are going to give her a second look.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: September 30, 2008, 03:47:29 PM »

I can't remember the date but when Amy loaned her car to Casey it was because
Casey's told her she got a letter saying the car had been towed and she couldn't
afford to get it out. So she drove Amy to the airport. This is a long time ago.this is before fraud charges were laid.

Casey Had Amy's car July 8th - 15th

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.