May 14, 2024, 02:11:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 229336 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: March 30, 2009, 08:12:35 PM »

Capp, after I posted that I thought why am I including the padding, I could care less if she throws her self against a room made of cement all day long.  I must need my pill, I'm really getting crabby and mean 
Not crabby Rose, I hope they are all in a cement room with bars for a door. 

Ya know, nothin for nothin I had a few once removed cousin relatives back in the day that worked construction that found very interesting ways to utilize cement...just sayin!

Its Hour.  NG just said Bozo wants to depose Kio Marie as well as Amy....this man is such a putz but I will bet its a fishing expedition solely for the purpose of trying to find dirt to attack their characters
Maybe your cousins could take a trip to Florida? Build a parking garage, condo, shopping mall?

I'm sure he just ran the concrete pumper truck. Right Capp. 

Yup that would be it JSM 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #161 on: March 30, 2009, 08:12:47 PM »

o my sweet Rose, you are too kind...in plain English F the padding.   I can't, I just can't expound further because my visions of what I'd like to do to those people will have me arrested for terroristic threats or attempted assault....we can't have that!
But if you did Capp ... I'd send money to your commissary account ... just so ya know!   
I will send money too Capp. So you can have pop tarts, pork rinds and if you are in the same cell with Cindy, I would pay the guards off to get you some bread pudding. Never mind, I forgot Georgie likes the bread pudding.

Have I told you monkeys lately, that I lubs you?
Lubs you too Capp. Sorry O/T, when you talk to your daughter ask her how I can center my scratch spin better. I think my big boobs get in the way and make me lean forward on my toepick. TIA JSM Sorry for O/T

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: March 30, 2009, 08:15:28 PM »

Capp, after I posted that I thought why am I including the padding, I could care less if she throws her self against a room made of cement all day long.  I must need my pill, I'm really getting crabby and mean 
Not crabby Rose, I hope they are all in a cement room with bars for a door. 

Ya know, nothin for nothin I had a few once removed cousin relatives back in the day that worked construction that found very interesting ways to utilize cement...just sayin!

Its Hour.  NG just said Bozo wants to depose Kio Marie as well as Amy....this man is such a putz but I will bet its a fishing expedition solely for the purpose of trying to find dirt to attack their characters
Maybe your cousins could take a trip to Florida? Build a parking garage, condo, shopping mall?

I'm sure he just ran the concrete pumper truck. Right Capp. 

Yup that would be it JSM 
Got it. If he wants to move to Texas, they are building a new parking garage across the street from me.  I know someone I would like to take a walk across the street. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #163 on: March 30, 2009, 08:17:50 PM »

JSM love to Joe, we can pop a xanax and scream together. I really in all my life never seen such an arrogant, nasty family, they are taken a toll on my sanity, what little I have left 
Hey there missy!  Save a Zanny for me too!   
Will do 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: March 30, 2009, 08:18:42 PM »

o my sweet Rose, you are too kind...in plain English F the padding.   I can't, I just can't expound further because my visions of what I'd like to do to those people will have me arrested for terroristic threats or attempted assault....we can't have that!
But if you did Capp ... I'd send money to your commissary account ... just so ya know!   
I will send money too Capp. So you can have pop tarts, pork rinds and if you are in the same cell with Cindy, I would pay the guards off to get you some bread pudding. Never mind, I forgot Georgie likes the bread pudding.

Lubs you too Capp. Sorry O/T, when you talk to your daughter ask her how I can center my scratch spin better. I think my big boobs get in the way and make me lean forward on my toepick. TIA JSM Sorry for O/T

I'll ask her when I speak to her tomorrow sweetie.   She'll be able to assist you to center it and not travel

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: March 30, 2009, 08:23:23 PM »

Nothing works ... so I'm going to bed!  Night monkeys!  Sweet dreams ... (like guard accidentally leaving Casey's cell door open ... and Sweet Big Bertha comes to visit!)  That would be sweet!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: March 30, 2009, 08:26:20 PM »

A caller just brought up the theory that Casey may have wanted to kill her mother (or both parents), but what the media is not remembering is that Casey told Amy that she was getting her parents house, that Cindy was signing it over to her - to the point that Amy sent a package in advance to the Anthony house preparing to move!    I must say there is merit to contemplating this.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: March 30, 2009, 08:26:48 PM »

Nothing works ... so I'm going to bed!  Night monkeys!  Sweet dreams ... (like guard accidentally leaving Casey's cell door open ... and Sweet Big Bertha comes to visit!)  That would be sweet!   

Sweet dreams Newfie!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #168 on: March 30, 2009, 08:26:58 PM »

Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail
Family Requesting To Mourn Caylee With Casey

POSTED: 6:12 pm EDT March 30, 2009
UPDATED: 7:03 pm EDT March 30, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [DELICIOUS: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [DIGG: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [FACEBOOK: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [REDDIT: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [RSS] [PRINT: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [EMAIL: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George, Cindy and Lee may soon visit Casey Anthony in jail.

Casey Anthony is charged with murder in the death of her daughter Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off of Suburban Drive near the Anthonys' East Orange County home.

George and Cindy Anthony asked permission to gather with their daughter to hold a family requiem of sorts for Caylee.

A source close to the family told WESH 2 News the wheels are in motion for that meeting, so the family can mourn Caylee together for a short time.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19048728/detail.html   

MOURN Caylee - you have to be kidding me?  They have never mourned Caylee - not one day IMO.  They are arrogant pigs!  If the Slore wanted to mourn Caylee with her twisted family she would have asked for a visit when it was confirmed it was her - instead she asked for Bozo the Clown - geeee what does that tell ya GA and CA.  Their request for a short family mourning is a crock of chit and another ploy to cover their worthless azz's. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: March 30, 2009, 08:28:49 PM »

I'll ask her when I speak to her tomorrow sweetie.   She'll be able to assist you to center it and not travel

Thanks Capp!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: March 30, 2009, 08:30:47 PM »

Nite Newf. Sleep well under the bridge. I just posted a question in the how to quit smoking forum. I know you have Tevye to buy your cigs, but they are about to go up another dollar. JSM is poor and may have to start smoking those off brand ciggies. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: March 30, 2009, 08:41:01 PM »

COMING UP IN ABOUT 20 MINUTES  - DANA PRETZER RADIO

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: March 30, 2009, 08:46:57 PM »

I think perhaps Uncle Rick will sit on Caylee's side. Possibly George's family, but I doubt it.

The only people I see being on Caylee's side of the courtroom are the Grunds, (all three), LP and RD. And I swear to the Good Lord and Jesus, if that old fart Murt and Lois show up on Caylee's side of the courtroom I will fly my butt down to Orlando and knock his Kermit azz out of his seat. (not in a violent sort of way)! JMO JSM

I had forgotten about the Grunds ... I bet they will show up to sit on Caylee's side ... if they aren't on the witness list.  Anyone on the witness list can't be in the courtroom until after they've testified right?  (Where's that damn Capp when you need her?!)

I'm pretty sure you'll see  the Grunds (at least Rev Grund)  & LP throughout the trial beyond testimony & they will try to sit on Caylee's/prosecution side if they have a choice of seating.  It would be great if a group of Casey's friends (Tony, his new girlfriend, Ricardo, Amy) all sat in as Justice for Caylee, man that would get her goat!   But  I'm also wondering if they will have a daily "lotto" type drawing as to what public members will be allowed in on any given day...Im sure many will be showing up hoping to witness the trial in person.  Truthfully, I would love to be there myself, and its not totally out of the realm of possibility depending just how close it is to the holidays.

Thomas Luka is backtracking a bit on JVM,  Lee doesnt have a leg to stand on because Hoover said "low proability, maybe" it wasnt an accusation or a statement of fact...discussing what Hoover said in his dep, now he is saying "at worse he was gravely mistaken" and wait Luka said "hopefully the phone records will bare that out" well, wait you mean to tell me they dont have these phone records yet, come on!!!       I'd like to know who postponed Hoover's dep with Baez...Bozo or Hoover.

I am pretty sure that Tony is going to be a witness however can you imagine the look on KC's face if she saw Tony sitting with a new squeeze?  That first phone call home the only thing she wanted was Tony's number.   Won't she be surprised that he has moved on without her.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #173 on: March 30, 2009, 08:50:15 PM »

I think the scamthony's just have a deal to stir up some sort of media a minimum amount of times for some sort of movie deal or book deal.  Even if they don't really want to see her, they want to be in the media.  Just like the stupid boat incident.  They are so transparent, completely void of any morals, and some of the most vile, disgusting "humans".  How many "victims" do the public end up hating as much as these 3 and their evil spawn?  Why did they test Lee to see if he is the father of Caylee?  There had to be a good reason and I don't believe it was because WS or SM or any other websites were buzzing about it.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: March 30, 2009, 08:52:52 PM »

Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail
Family Requesting To Mourn Caylee With Casey

POSTED: 6:12 pm EDT March 30, 2009
UPDATED: 7:03 pm EDT March 30, 2009
[NEWSVINE: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [DELICIOUS: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [DIGG: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [FACEBOOK: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [REDDIT: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [RSS] [PRINT: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail] [EMAIL: Anthonys Want To Visit Casey At Jail]
ORLANDO, Fla. -- George, Cindy and Lee may soon visit Casey Anthony in jail.

Casey Anthony is charged with murder in the death of her daughter Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off of Suburban Drive near the Anthonys' East Orange County home.

George and Cindy Anthony asked permission to gather with their daughter to hold a family requiem of sorts for Caylee.

A source close to the family told WESH 2 News the wheels are in motion for that meeting, so the family can mourn Caylee together for a short time.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19048728/detail.html   

MOURN Caylee - you have to be kidding me?  They have never mourned Caylee - not one day IMO.  They are arrogant pigs!  If the Slore wanted to mourn Caylee with her twisted family she would have asked for a visit when it was confirmed it was her - instead she asked for Bozo the Clown - geeee what does that tell ya GA and CA.  Their request for a short family mourning is a crock of chit and another ploy to cover their worthless azz's. 

I had to sign on for this...these so called humans really have NO SHAME! They make me sick! 

hi monkeys

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: March 30, 2009, 08:56:24 PM »

Northern Rose...I will love it too if Tony shows up with a new squeeze...
pretty sure that he has moved on by now...must be killing Casey ho.....<<<<hopefully anyways...

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: March 30, 2009, 08:59:23 PM »

Northern Rose...I will love it too if Tony shows up with a new squeeze...
pretty sure that he has moved on by now...must be killing Casey ho.....<<<<hopefully anyways...

Yup, I so wanna she her face when she sees Tony has moved on and has a stable gf.  She may even go into another "I don't know whats going on, my whole life has been taken away from me".

They ALL seem to have forgotten that the only life taken away has been Caylee's.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #177 on: March 30, 2009, 08:59:59 PM »

From Capp

So who is stopping them...geez.  Its been over 3 months, go visit the monster, we dont care & it doesnt change the facts.   What are they hiding that can't be said,  George & Cindy care to answer that without shifting blame where it doesnt belong?  What are you afraid of?   O yea that pesky business about a cover up perhaps?    Go see Casey or PUT THE SHUT TO THE UP!

Seriously, Im so sick of hearing them whine & attempt to paint a different picture other than what their own daughter painted 10 flippin months ago!

Very good questions Capp - what are they hiding and what are they afraid of? - if they really wanted to see her and mourn ( which is highly unlikely) then do it, video or no video, if Caylee meant anything at all to them the video wouldn't matter one bit. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: March 30, 2009, 09:03:42 PM »

From Capp

So who is stopping them...geez.  Its been over 3 months, go visit the monster, we dont care & it doesnt change the facts.   What are they hiding that can't be said,  George & Cindy care to answer that without shifting blame where it doesnt belong?  What are you afraid of?   O yea that pesky business about a cover up perhaps?    Go see Casey or PUT THE SHUT TO THE UP!

Seriously, Im so sick of hearing them whine & attempt to paint a different picture other than what their own daughter painted 10 flippin months ago!

Very good questions Capp - what are they hiding and what are they afraid of? - if they really wanted to see her and mourn ( which is highly unlikely) then do it, video or no video, if Caylee meant anything at all to them the video wouldn't matter one bit. 

Yep...very very true..

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: March 30, 2009, 09:06:00 PM »

I think perhaps Uncle Rick will sit on Caylee's side. Possibly George's family, but I doubt it.

The only people I see being on Caylee's side of the courtroom are the Grunds, (all three), LP and RD. And I swear to the Good Lord and Jesus, if that old fart Murt and Lois show up on Caylee's side of the courtroom I will fly my butt down to Orlando and knock his Kermit azz out of his seat. (not in a violent sort of way)! JMO JSM

I had forgotten about the Grunds ... I bet they will show up to sit on Caylee's side ... if they aren't on the witness list.  Anyone on the witness list can't be in the courtroom until after they've testified right?  (Where's that damn Capp when you need her?!)

I'm pretty sure you'll see  the Grunds (at least Rev Grund)  & LP throughout the trial beyond testimony & they will try to sit on Caylee's/prosecution side if they have a choice of seating.  It would be great if a group of Casey's friends (Tony, his new girlfriend, Ricardo, Amy) all sat in as Justice for Caylee, man that would get her goat!   But  I'm also wondering if they will have a daily "lotto" type drawing as to what public members will be allowed in on any given day...Im sure many will be showing up hoping to witness the trial in person.  Truthfully, I would love to be there myself, and its not totally out of the realm of possibility depending just how close it is to the holidays.

Thomas Luka is backtracking a bit on JVM,  Lee doesnt have a leg to stand on because Hoover said "low proability, maybe" it wasnt an accusation or a statement of fact...discussing what Hoover said in his dep, now he is saying "at worse he was gravely mistaken" and wait Luka said "hopefully the phone records will bare that out" well, wait you mean to tell me they dont have these phone records yet, come on!!!       I'd like to know who postponed Hoover's dep with Baez...Bozo or Hoover.

I am pretty sure that Tony is going to be a witness however can you imagine the look on KC's face if she saw Tony sitting with a new squeeze?  That first phone call home the only thing she wanted was Tony's number.   Won't she be surprised that he has moved on without her.

Yep, all she wanted was Tony's number. Nowadays I wouldn't remember number except for immediate family that had the numbers before speed dial. I would've felt sorry for the slore if she had asked in a nice way for his number.

BUT, now I think she was trying to get him to lie for her, give her an alibi. I'm glad she didn't get is number and I also think he wouldn't have given her the time of day when she told him Caylee was missing. JMO JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.