May 14, 2024, 04:18:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 229423 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #420 on: March 31, 2009, 01:55:23 PM »

"cannot be obtained through normal discovery process " Can a smart monkey provide an example of an  abnormal discovery process?

I'm more of a smart-ass monkey than a smart monkey, but an example of an abnormal discovery process would be when the Scamthony's discovered that the car smelled like there's been a dead body in it, their abnormal processes took a turn to the pizza theory.     

Do No Evil 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #421 on: March 31, 2009, 01:55:25 PM »

Not sure if this was posted:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-hearing-033109,0,7397632.story

Casey Anthony's attorney asks for private hearing before judge
Jose Baez doesn't want to tip off others about defense's theories

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:08 PM EDT, March 31, 2009
Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, doesn't want the public to know about any defense theories that are being developed.

He filed a request for an ex-parte hearing before Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland. That means he wants to meet with the judge without prosecutors or the public present so "sensitive matters which are critical to the defense can be addressed," according to the document filed late Monday.

In the process of investigating the case, the defense claims they will need to obtain certain records, which could be used at trial. Baez doesn't want to prevent others from know about any theories.    That doesnt make sense

And the items Baez is seeking cannot be obtained through normal discovery process, the legal process of prosecutors turning over investigative information about the case.

O wow, this tells me A LOT!    He wants his cake and eat it too, dirty pool.     For months we have heard him whine all the day long about receiving discovery from the State & now he wants exception so he can develop his defense in secret.    WOW  It also shows me he is panicking, if I had to venture a guess I'd say he's very aware of some rather damning evidence. 

Thanks for responding to that news Capp.  I wasnt sure how to interpret this one aside of the fact that he is scrambling...........now.... I am thinking the Judge is not going to grant this motion - how about you?

Cappy you dont need to answer my question above you already did in another post.  Whew I like your prediction.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: March 31, 2009, 01:55:31 PM »

My concern is that if the Judge does not grant his secret meeting to get secret evidence through abnormal channels JB will be whining all over the media that his client will not get a fair trial, the judge and SA are ganging up against him, judge is refusing the defence to do their job...etc...etc....  Call the WAAAAmbulance now!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #423 on: March 31, 2009, 01:55:48 PM »

"cannot be obtained through normal discovery process " Can a smart monkey provide an example of an abnormal discovery process?
I'm not smart by no means, but maybe Cindy and George together, or separate are going under that bus, and of course Baez would not want that knowledge known, other then that, I don't know. 

hmm, medical records or therapy notes for cindy???? Just thinking out loud here ...

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: March 31, 2009, 01:56:52 PM »

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new!   the first highighted sentence doesn't make any sense to my feeble brain??? And the second is, BJ once again....just like the A's...wanting exceptions made for him.....it wouldn't take too much for me to throw up today and if I see anymore of this  BJ CRAP I just MIGHT!!   I hope Judge Strickland reams his fat ass for wasting his time! 

Hi Sunny!  i know...why is that the Anthony's and everyone associated with them feel like they should get *special* priveleges???...i was glad to see Capp say that his secret meeting with the judge wouldn't happen!

Hi Leroy.....the whole group of them think they are special....well they are....the spawned a devil ....and evil devil....that devil murdered a little angel...and look who they stand behind...the devil, not the angel....I have no doubt they will all rot in hell, just as Caylee did in that swamp. I can't believe he even made such a stupid request.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: March 31, 2009, 01:56:56 PM »

"cannot be obtained through normal discovery process " Can a smart monkey provide an example of an  abnormal discovery process?

I'm more of a smart-ass monkey than a smart monkey, but an example of an abnormal discovery process would be when the Scamthony's discovered that the car smelled like there's been a dead body in it, their abnormal processes took a turn to the pizza theory.     

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: March 31, 2009, 01:59:54 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-hearing-033109,0,7397632.story

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, doesn't want the public to know about any defense theories that are being developed.

He filed a request for an ex-parte hearing before Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland. That means he wants to meet with the judge without prosecutors or the public present so "sensitive matters which are critical to the defense can be addressed," according to the document filed late Monday.

In the process of investigating the case, the defense claims they will need to obtain certain records, which could be used at trial. Baez doesn't want to prevent others from know about any theories.    That doesnt make sense

And the items Baez is seeking cannot be obtained through normal discovery process, the legal process of prosecutors turning over investigative information about the case.

O wow, this tells me A LOT!    He wants his cake and eat it too, dirty pool.     For months we have heard him whine all the day long about receiving discovery from the State & now he wants exception so he can develop his defense in secret.    WOW  It also shows me he is panicking, if I had to venture a guess I'd say he's very aware of some rather damning evidence. 

Thanks for responding to that news Capp.  I wasnt sure how to interpret this one aside of the fact that he is scrambling...........now.... I am thinking the Judge is not going to grant this motion - how about you?

Cappy you dont need to answer my question above you already did in another post.  Whew I like your prediction.

Yea, I cannot fathom any judge agreeing to a meeting in secret, its against the code of ethics.   Not only that this judge & prosecution has gone thru great lengths not to have cause for reversible error or any matters upon appeal.   In addition to this, under Florida's liberal interpretation of the Sunshine Law & how public this case is it would be sheer insanity on a judge's part to entertain such a motion...the outrage would be overwhelming.    O boy, I'd love to be a fly on the wall to have heard State Prosecutors Ashton & Linda's reaction to this little piece of news!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: March 31, 2009, 02:02:31 PM »

"cannot be obtained through normal discovery process " Can a smart monkey provide an example of an abnormal discovery process?
I'm not smart by no means, but maybe Cindy and George together, or separate are going under that bus, and of course Baez would not want that knowledge known, other then that, I don't know. 

hmm, medical records or therapy notes for cindy???? Just thinking out loud here ...

I'm on this limb with you GNM.  Sounds reasonable.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #428 on: March 31, 2009, 02:03:44 PM »

Baez to Judge: Awww, man, this job is like way hard. The state guys are like so mean. Can't you just make them be nice? Can't we all be friends? This case is making me look way defective and stuff. (pouts)

Judge to Baez: Fail.

ROFLMAO one of those that hits you as being hysterical when you watch it.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: March 31, 2009, 02:03:56 PM »

My concern is that if the Judge does not grant his secret meeting to get secret evidence through abnormal channels JB will be whining all over the media that his client will not get a fair trial, the judge and SA are ganging up against him, judge is refusing the defence to do their job...etc...etc....  Call the WAAAAmbulance now!

BaHaHA waaambulance!   O NorthernRose that was good!  They can whine & whimper all they want NorthernRose, public opinion will only turn more against Bozo not the Judge or prosecution because granting a secret meeting is not a matter of letting him do is job.  When he complains he should be posed with questions as to what he wants to remain secret & why he is afraid of certain evidence being revealed if his client is so innocent.     Ya know that backhand has a nasty sting!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: March 31, 2009, 02:07:49 PM »

I present, a typical day at the office of attorney Jose Baez:

FAIL.

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: March 31, 2009, 02:09:37 PM »

Can anyone explain to me why GA anc CA looked proud upon seeing Casey in court? What in the hooty hell is wrong with these people?  The lights are on but no one is home.

O GEORGE, look at our perfect little sociopath, we did such a great job for our Satan...she's the perfect specimen of pure evil!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: March 31, 2009, 02:09:42 PM »

I immediately wondered if he was gonna throw Cindy under the bus as well:

Cindy had been looking after Caylee since she was born
Casey used to drop Caylee of at Cindy's work and lots of people saw
Cindy had been to counselling before when she was thinking of divorcing George
Cindy probably was prescribed Xanax or another anti-anxiety drug during the email scam
Cindy had taken a week off to go on a vacation the week that Casey said she was in Jacksonville
Cindy had access to the home
Cindy had keys to the car...

So Zanny could be Cindy, Casey could say that she in fact left Caylee with Cindy that mystery week and Cindy was psychotic.

Shirley wondering if Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee....well this may just come to fruition to hit her square between the eyes.

All speculation
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: March 31, 2009, 02:10:00 PM »

Thanks for the response.  Medical/therapy notes make more sense, as I could not think of anything.  But wouldn't that help prosecution rather than defence?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: March 31, 2009, 02:10:26 PM »

FAIL.

OMG that's funny.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: March 31, 2009, 02:13:12 PM »

Thanks for the response.  Medical/therapy notes make more sense, as I could not think of anything.  But wouldn't that help prosecution rather than defence?

Read NorthernRose post 432 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: March 31, 2009, 02:14:01 PM »

FAIL.

OMG that's funny.

Now there is a new twist on the expression, "throwing everything against the wall & hope something sticks"   note:  no padding hehe

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #437 on: March 31, 2009, 02:16:17 PM »

Yea, I cannot fathom any judge agreeing to a meeting in secret, its against the code of ethics.   Not only that this judge & prosecution has gone thru great lengths not to have cause for reversible error or any matters upon appeal.   In addition to this, under Florida's liberal interpretation of the Sunshine Law & how public this case is it would be sheer insanity on a judge's part to entertain such a motion...the outrage would be overwhelming.    O boy, I'd love to be a fly on the wall to have heard State Prosecutors Ashton & Linda's reaction to this little piece of news!
I guess that my mind just must not be able to fathom the level of stupidity that Baez is at.  I mean if you look at it in terms of thinking that he is clear headed in his requests, you would conclude that this guy has no idea what he is talking about and has no knowledge of the laws in which he practices law. 
His actions, requests, and speeches leave me to believe my original theory.  He did in fact receive his law degree from a box labled "Cracker Jacks".

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: March 31, 2009, 02:16:26 PM »

Not if it could be used to show Cindy had more than a few screws loose ... might be a stretch to pin Caylee's death on her but the defense has to come up with something. And Zanny did it ain't gonna fly.

Oh hell, maybe they will search the records for a ZFG who just happened to die after Caylee was "kidnapped" or for that matter anyone in the area who committed suicde during that time. Then they will pin it on that person just like they tried to pin Caylee's paternity on a guy who died. 

I can't belive I even typed that, but what the hell? It's like this: think of the most ass-backwards, stupid thing you could do and that is what Baez will do.

I remember you, Caylee.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: March 31, 2009, 02:16:38 PM »

I really don't understand this at all, does this mean that the defense implies it already has a theory and evidence that it wants to keep secret because if released it will be ridiculed or debunked quickly, or is it asking for a fishing expedition that only they are privy to, or is it both and how can that be legal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.