May 21, 2024, 07:52:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #29  (Read 330283 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2008, 10:49:06 AM »

Welcome Misha!

I don't buy it either.  Either Casey left the night of the 15th WITH Caylee and George is lying or, Casey left without Caylee and came back early in the morning after Cindy and George were asleep.

ZACTLY!!! Thank-you - this has been my main point > but you can take credit for it too. 

This is the entire key to the case, and there is only one truth.

I've always thought it was likely.. or at least possible.. that Casey would put Caylee to bed, wait til she was asleep, and then "sneak" out.. and sneak back in during the night after her partying was done.  This may have occurred quite often.   (Although this seems stupid, because what if Caylee woke up crying? Cindy would be concerned and want to check on her).
She is 23 years old, why would she be sneaking out?  Just let her Mom know she is going out for the evening and have her watch Caylee. 

That's why I put "sneak" in quotes.  You're right.. she's too old to be sneaking out, but maybe she knew her mom wouldn't approve of what she was doing or where she was going. It's easier just to act like everything is normal and that she's in her room with Caylee every night.  I'm not saying it's most likely.. just possible.

This girl didn't have a lot of money- she didn't have a real job, she stole from her family, friends, etc.  She didn't have a real nanny, her car frequently ran out of gas, etc.  Her parents wanted to do right by Caylee for sure, but were probably getting sick of Casey's behavior. 

One of my husband's sisters (when she was just out of high school) started spending a lot of time with friends, at their home.  Eventually she was spending almost every night there.  Finally, my mother-in-law was like "You're not going to use this place as your mailing address and a place to keep your Sh8t. You either live here, or you move out."  My SIL opted to move out.. in with the friends she hung with. She had a job, so she could take care of herself financially.  Casey didn't have that option. If Cindy would have given her an ultimatum, what would she do?  Did she have somebody just dying to let her move in? (I doubt it- and we know that Amy thought she was moving into the house with Casey).  She couldn't financially support herself and a child w/out stealing money.  If she's trying to get away from her parents, she's not going to leave Caylee with them- but she can't afford a real nanny.  Hence the chloroform or Xanax or God knows what else.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2008, 10:49:39 AM »

Thank you!  Those are my little monkeys.  I took that about a year ago.  Way back when y'all were talking about chloroform and photography, I was going to put in my two cents about Casey's photography skills. 

LOL! But didn't you hear? She worked for the Kodak kiosk at Universal! 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2008, 10:50:29 AM »

Welcome Misha!

I don't buy it either.  Either Casey left the night of the 15th WITH Caylee and George is lying or, Casey left without Caylee and came back early in the morning after Cindy and George were asleep.

ZACTLY!!! Thank-you - this has been my main point > but you can take credit for it too. 

Personally I think George and Cindy are lying through their teeth.  If what LP says is correct, after Cindy tried to throttle Casey on June 15th, she left with Caylee and Caylee was never seen alive again. I have never believed George's story that he spoke to Casey and Caylee as they were leaving on the 16th when he was watching the news.....uh cooking show and I don't believe Cindy's story that she heard them on June 16th.  I believe that when the sun rose on the 16th, Caylee was dead.  I think George and Cindy are lying not only to protect Casey, but to protect Cindy from the disclosure that she physically attacked Casey. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2008, 10:50:33 AM »

I could not agree more

And congrats on the breast feeding, the best thing a mom can do

You just wanted to say breasts Tomm....

No, I was serious. My daughter loved it. She would fall asleep so fast.

And it was great for me. I never had to get up at night.....

Peace Monkeys
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2008, 10:50:34 AM »

It sounds like Cindy/Casey/George had a big fight on June 15, most likely about the way that Casey wasn't taking good care of Caylee.  If Cindy had already been to the physciatrist to discuss Casey and had received advise to get Caylee in a safe place and file for legal custody, then it stands to reason that Casey had not been taking care of Caylee for such a prolonged period that Cindy was extremely concerned.  That means that Casey didn't just "snap".  It means that Casey had been behaving badly as a mother for a prolonged period.

However, Cindy didn't get Caylee to a safe place "before" she confronted Casey with wanting legal custody of Caylee.  Cindy showed her had too early and Casey formed and even deeper resentment - Mom loves Caylee best.  Casey is so selfish that she can't see that Caylee is so young that she must be protected. At least Cindy did know that much.

Since Cindy didn't get Caylee to a safe place first, when she confronted Casey with taking the Caylee from her legally, Casey got the h*ll out of dodge and took the treasure chest with her.  Defiance.  Defiance is what happened to Caylee. Whatever happened, it was a simple act of pure defiance on Casey's part.

That's why Casey says:  I know my Mother's never going to forgive me.

You're right, Casey.....and....neither is anyone else.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2008, 10:51:45 AM »

I'm sure Cindy told Casey they would not babysit anymore, and she needed either to stay with Caylee or pay a babysitter.  Since she had no money and no babysitter at hand, but wanted to go to Tony's for the night, Casey probably thought she could leave Caylee at the Anthony's house if she were asleep.  Did she chloroform Caylee to make her sleep and then leave on the night of the 15th?  Did she give her too much chloroform and come home to find a dead Caylee? 
And, George was there the morning of the 16th when Casey came home and found a dead Caylee.  Thus, George made up the story about seeing the girls leave the house dressed to go to work.  This makes George complicit in the coverup and disposal.

BRING NATALEE HOME
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2008, 10:51:50 AM »

Once I stopped breastfeeding my kids, they stayed in their own beds at night.      Dang kids hog the covers!! 

Yes, and mine kicks and talks in her sleep. She used to wiggle her little hand under my neck and clutch my hair at night. It was a pain in the neck then, but now I'm all nostalgic. Oh, they grow up too fast. Enjoy it while you can all you parent monkeys!

I could not agree more

And congrats on the breast feeding, the best thing a mom can do

Thanks, Tomm.  I wish  my in-laws felt that way.  (It's pretty harsh when you're told your milk is probably bad and that's why your kid cries all the time.     Or that it's just plain gross.    )

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2008, 10:51:53 AM »

I'm sure Cindy told Casey they would not babysit anymore, and she needed either needed to stay with Caylee or pay a babysitter.  Since she had no money and no babysitter at hand, but wanted to go to Tony's for the night, Casey probably thought she could leave Caylee at the Anthony's house if she were asleep.  Did she chloroform Caylee to make her sleep and then leave on the night of the 15th?  Did she give her too much chloroform and come home to find a dead Caylee? 

AZlady, this is my current theory, as well. Either she did it at the Anthony home, or...she did it to keep Caylee asleep in the car (maybe even the trunk) because she had left due to the fight at the home, but couldn't bring Caylee to Tony's, since they had told her it was not a good environment for Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2008, 10:53:41 AM »

It sounds like Cindy/Casey/George had a big fight on June 15, most likely about the way that Casey wasn't taking good care of Caylee.  If Cindy had already been to the physciatrist to discuss Casey and had received advise to get Caylee in a safe place and file for legal custody, then it stands to reason that Casey had not been taking care of Caylee for such a prolonged period that Cindy was extremely concerned.  That means that Casey didn't just "snap".  It means that Casey had been behaving badly as a mother for a prolonged period.

However, Cindy didn't get Caylee to a safe place "before" she confronted Casey with wanting legal custody of Caylee.  Cindy showed her had too early and Casey formed and even deeper resentment - Mom loves Caylee best.  Casey is so selfish that she can't see that Caylee is so young that she must be protected. At least Cindy did know that much.

Since Cindy didn't get Caylee to a safe place first, when she confronted Casey with taking the Caylee from her legally, Casey got the h*ll out of dodge and took the treasure chest with her.  Defiance.  Defiance is what happened to Caylee. Whatever happened, it was a simple act of pure defiance on Casey's part.

Yep, it's as simple as the above.  I agree!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2008, 10:54:28 AM »

Yes, and mine kicks and talks in her sleep. She used to wiggle her little hand under my neck and clutch my hair at night. It was a pain in the neck then, but now I'm all nostalgic. Oh, they grow up too fast. Enjoy it while you can all you parent monkeys!
Yep. I sure love my little guy. He's only 3, but it already seems like it was only yesterday when he was my tiny baby boy.

Well, I will say this and then I'll try to stop getting all sentimental ... any and all ages are "cute" ages. Your children will amaze you now and forever. What amazes me most is the PERSON she has become. I admire her heart and soul. To think, Casey will miss out on all of that. It's a shame.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2008, 10:54:34 AM »

No, I was serious. My daughter loved it. She would fall asleep so fast.

And it was great for me. I never had to get up at night.....

(When my daughter was  2 wks old, I started "expressing" milk, so that my husband could help with feedings. She took to a bottle great!  We took turns every other night, staying up with her.  When my son was born, he refused to have anything to do with a bottle. So my husband never "had" to feed him). 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2008, 10:56:06 AM »

Welcome Misha!

Personally I think George and Cindy are lying through their teeth.  If what LP says is correct, after Cindy tried to throttle Casey on June 15th, she left with Caylee and Caylee was never seen alive again. I have never believed George's story that he spoke to Casey and Caylee as they were leaving on the 16th when he was watching the news.....uh cooking show and I don't believe Cindy's story that she heard them on June 16th.  I believe that when the sun rose on the 16th, Caylee was dead.  I think George and Cindy are lying not only to protect Casey, but to protect Cindy from the disclosure that she physically attacked Casey. 
Yea, Babybear, That's exactly what I wanted to say, my post got lost between threads
Lp came out with all that last night. I wish someone would sit him down & get every last shred of what he knows, out of him. What he says, always comes to pass, I want to know EVERYTHING he knows

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2008, 10:56:16 AM »

I'm sure Cindy told Casey they would not babysit anymore, and she needed either needed to stay with Caylee or pay a babysitter.  Since she had no money and no babysitter at hand, but wanted to go to Tony's for the night, Casey probably thought she could leave Caylee at the Anthony's house if she were asleep.  Did she chloroform Caylee to make her sleep and then leave on the night of the 15th?  Did she give her too much chloroform and come home to find a dead Caylee? 

AZlady, this is my current theory, as well. Either she did it at the Anthony home, or...she did it to keep Caylee asleep in the car (maybe even the trunk) because she had left due to the fight at the home, but couldn't bring Caylee to Tony's, since they had told her it was not a good environment for Caylee.
Yes.  I'm wondering about Tony's involvement, too.  It might be that she left Caylee in the car, unconscious, and when she discovered she was dead, I wonder if she told Tony.  For some reason, I just think she brought someone else into her confidence to help her dispose of the body.

BRING NATALEE HOME
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2008, 10:57:13 AM »

Thanks, Tomm.  I wish  my in-laws felt that way.  (It's pretty harsh when you're told your milk is probably bad and that's why your kid cries all the time.     Or that it's just plain gross.    )

You know, this is O/T and I am probably going to get in trouble for this. But this is a soapbox of mine. WHY are people so silly? By now, all these years gone by, all the science of how good it is for mom and child, why are qualms about breastfeeding still in existence. This is just silly, to me, anyway.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2008, 10:57:41 AM »

Yep, it's as simple as the above.  I agree!
So you both believe Casey killed Caylee on purpose????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2008, 10:57:57 AM »

I agree.  I also think that, at first, Cindy was rational and cooperative with LE, but as time went on, she probably believes she's partially responsible for Caylee's death.  The guilt she feels is eating her up.  Hence, the pizza, the hammers, the confrontations with protestors.  She's like Lady Macbeth - Out, d@mned spot, Out!

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2008, 10:59:24 AM »

Well, I will say this and then I'll try to stop getting all sentimental ... any and all ages are "cute" ages. Your children will amaze you now and forever. What amazes me most is the PERSON she has become. I admire her heart and soul. To think, Casey will miss out on all of that. It's a shame.

Exactly! I don't think she even knows what's she's lost. What a shame, indeed!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2008, 11:00:08 AM »

You can add me to that list.  I'm saying that Casey killed Caylee on purpose.  I've tossed around several theories and explanations, but the more I learn about Casey from people who knew her, I am coming to that explanation now.  Casey is selfish and self-centered, jealous, and attention seeking.  She saw others as objects for manipulation.  Caylee became too much work and demanded too much of her time.  She put her to sleep forever.

BRING NATALEE HOME
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2008, 11:00:18 AM »

You know, this is O/T and I am probably going to get in trouble for this. But this is a soapbox of mine. WHY are people so silly? By now, all these years gone by, all the science of how good it is for mom and child, why are qualms about breastfeeding still in existence. This is just silly, to me, anyway.

It IS silly. I personally don't care how any mother feeds their child, as long as they feed them.  Taking care of our kids is what being a parent is all about.  Unfortunately for Caylee, her mother didn't do her job.     

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2008, 11:00:47 AM »

Yes.  I'm wondering about Tony's involvement, too.  It might be that she left Caylee in the car, unconscious, and when she discovered she was dead, I wonder if she told Tony.  For some reason, I just think she brought someone else into her confidence to help her dispose of the body.

It's possible. Which is why I keep asking, "Did Tony drive to NY?" Could he have taken the body with him? Dumped it along the way?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.