May 03, 2024, 10:08:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 337281 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2010, 07:16:11 PM »

just thought of something, remember the video guy, pappa/poppa
joe, wonder what he knows, man i bet that trapped feeling RC,MC,TC,
are feeling, is unbearable, and wishing they had a pill or 2
since those guys cant get outta dodge, i hope linsey does

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #61 on: April 15, 2010, 07:17:19 PM »

TJ Ward just texted me from the panel - he's on JVM

he's lower right - bottom box.

He LVA's Misty

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: April 15, 2010, 07:18:26 PM »

AH on JVM: TC called FH and confirmed that it was Joe

AH: MC told FH she was at the dock pointing out where the murder weapon was.

JVM: Why would MC know where the knife was?

Now AH is saying the murder weapon was a rope.    

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2010, 07:18:38 PM »

Did others just see this toothless grandmother saying Joe called her to say "dont be f'n calling..." hours after his presser outside yesterday.   Why do I get the impression that she was coercing Tommy to say what he did, if he indeed said it (jail recording will confirm)?

Now, what the heck would she expect him to say as his own grandmother accused him of something heinous?  Id be "fixin" to tell her to take a hike at the very least.   Why is she siding with two grandchildren & not the other....this with what Ive been pondering all day that Misty went to Tennessee for a few weeks (apparently not fearing Tommy).

No, gotta say Mike Brooks he may have a lawyer but he's not "lawyered up," as phrased, apparently Joe has had his attorney for a few years.

Wow Grandma states she heard two stories, that Misty left Ron's pills out & the other is that Joe supposedly raped her....now mind you this woman is sort of grinning as she says this & I am completely repulsed way too muchkin fuch  past my tolerance with THESE PEOPLE!!!!

And this is the very person Misty stayed with while in TN ( her Grandma Hollar)

I think the reason they are saying Jo lawyered up is because in the presser today, that is the phrase that was used.

"He has an attorney and has lawyered up".

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: April 15, 2010, 07:19:37 PM »

OK...the world is spinning on its axis, I found myself agreeing with Levi Page on JVM talking about Tommy & Misty lying - putting this on Joe & where is the motive, why now after 14 months

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2010, 07:20:09 PM »

now they are saying that she was killed with a rope...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2010, 07:20:25 PM »

Did others just see this toothless grandmother saying Joe called her to say "dont be f'n calling..." hours after his presser outside yesterday.   Why do I get the impression that she was coercing Tommy to say what he did, if he indeed said it (jail recording will confirm)?

Now, what the heck would she expect him to say as his own grandmother accused him of something heinous?  Id be "fixin" to tell her to take a hike at the very least.   Why is she siding with two grandchildren & not the other....this with what Ive been pondering all day that Misty went to Tennessee for a few weeks (apparently not fearing Tommy).

No, gotta say Mike Brooks he may have a lawyer but he's not "lawyered up," as phrased, apparently Joe has had his attorney for a few years.

Wow Grandma states she heard two stories, that Misty left Ron's pills out & the other is that Joe supposedly raped her....now mind you this woman is sort of grinning as she says this & I am completely repulsed way too muchkin fuch  past my tolerance with THESE PEOPLE!!!!

I think the reason they are saying Jo lawyered up is because in the presser today, that is the phrase that was used.

O I just caught an oppsie on my part, I meant not fearing Joe

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2010, 07:20:32 PM »

Wow how will Joe handle what his Nanny said?  What did Joe say to her after the interview?   Anybody catch it?

He called her "f"in lyin ho....but said it in complete words

thanks I can't believe someone would call their grandmother a %hore! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2010, 07:21:51 PM »

He LVA's Misty

TJ gets five seconds and blows the case open - Misty told him there was blood in the van but said it was deer blood

first mention ever of bodily fluids other than urine!

+++

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2010, 07:22:03 PM »

I have to say that when Joe was sitting in that chair and broke down & started crying, I could not help but to think of Scott Peterson.

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2010, 07:22:26 PM »

Grandma doesn't seem to be afraid of Joe
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2010, 07:22:27 PM »

He LVA's Misty

Thank you Rob.  I'll watch for him.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2010, 07:22:31 PM »

I wonder how long we will have to wait to find the results of the analysis on the "evidence." I know it can be weeks, but I sure hope it won't be too long.

*sigh*

Not only that, but I can't help but feel how many other versions of what happened that night will come up?
Or if any of them can remember clearly.
In my world a murder would cause so much adrenalin flowing through my veins that it would 'allow' me to remember every gory detail of what was going on. Misty would have to have been near comatose when the police got there to be so messed up that she can't remember things. I call BS on anything she says she can't recall. Cmon, how stupid does she think people are?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2010, 07:24:06 PM »

He LVA's Misty

TJ gets five seconds and blows the case open - Misty told him there was blood in the van but said it was deer blood

If it was human blood, why did LE not keep it.  LE had custody of the van for quite some time.

Heart
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2010, 07:24:59 PM »

O I just caught an oppsie on my part, I meant not fearing Joe

I knew that's what you meant Capp.   an angelic monkey

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2010, 07:25:56 PM »

I set up a blog for TJ in the last few days - he wants to put the LVA record online. I will get the rest of this story tomorrow or later tonight regarding the blood Misty says was in the van.

here is the blogspot - it's not entirely set up yet - but here is the spot.

http://tjwardpi.blogspot.com/

I have set it up for use and it's ready - as soon as he post soon stuff I will let you all know.

+++

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2010, 07:26:06 PM »

Grandma doesn't seem to be afraid of Joe
I imagine Grandma has a few of her own six shooters.

Heart
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2010, 07:26:06 PM »

He LVA's Misty

Again, meaning Misty is giving details which blows her original story of being passed out & not remembering anything not only a heinous lie BUT she was at the least an accessory.   Its still not adding up.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2010, 07:26:12 PM »

Wow how will Joe handle what his Nanny said?  What did Joe say to her after the interview?   Anybody catch it?

He called her "f"in lyin ho....but said it in complete words

thanks I can't believe someone would call their grandmother a %hore! 

He should have added "crazy". She has been dishing out disinformation non stop. AND WHY IS SHE SMILING? I can't take much more of any of these people.........
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2010, 07:28:02 PM »

He LVA's Misty

If it was human blood, why did LE not keep it.  LE had custody of the van for quite some time.

Heart - I have no idea - I was walking out the door and he texted me. It's the first I have heard of this and we talk everyday. Sometimes all day.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.