May 18, 2024, 07:46:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 494369 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1040 on: August 06, 2008, 11:23:25 PM »

What date was it that George got the gas cans out of the car?

June 24th

hmmmmmmm. I don't understand why he wouldn't have smelled something, although I do understand that gas cans in a car cause the car to reek. Suppose it was enough to cover up a decomposition smell?

Well we don't know how close he actually got to the car do we?

That's true. But I believe that he said he opened the trunk, and there they were (gas cans). I do remember Cindy making the point that detectives walked by and behind the car all night and never smelled anything.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: August 06, 2008, 11:23:34 PM »

Does anyone remember if George said Casey and Caylee left the house on the 16th, about 1:30pm or if HE left ....I thought he said Casey and Caylee left with 2 backpacks?? He assumed she was going to work (to the job she didn't have) and drop off Caylee at the sitter(non-existent)

Yes seeme..... he said it was a normal day ....he was watching the food channel and hugged them each goodbye....Casey said she didn't know if she would be home cuz she might have to work late ...  DIDN'T THEY WONDER THEN WHERE CAYLEE WOULD SLEEP THAT NIGHT AND OFFER TO PICK HER UP FROM THE SITTER?????

Thanks invision!

I don't know if I'm buying that story from George or not....too many lies

I'm wondering about George too. 

I wonder who actually answered the phone first.

If Cindy is a nurse, her cell phone would be turned off.

Her father is a security guard, would his phone be off also?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1042 on: August 06, 2008, 11:24:37 PM »

Casey would have been aware of the smell and that would account for her nervousness about George getting into the car.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: August 06, 2008, 11:27:54 PM »

June 24th

hmmmmmmm. I don't understand why he wouldn't have smelled something, although I do understand that gas cans in a car cause the car to reek. Suppose it was enough to cover up a decomposition smell?

That's true. But I believe that he said he opened the trunk, and there they were (gas cans). I do remember Cindy making the point that detectives walked by and behind the car all night and never smelled anything.

When Cindy was making her point about the detectives walking by the car and not smelling it, I kept thinking.....lady, you are the one who made the 911 call and said the car smelled like it had a dead body in it....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: August 06, 2008, 11:28:02 PM »

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

June 24th, 2008 - 9 days = June 16th ...... (counting the 16th & the 24th)   

Who is Casey talking about?

I don't know.....maybe AMY?

Here's the next comment....from Amy

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: August 06, 2008, 11:30:47 PM »

I'm just not buying "just a normal day" story....something happened at that house on the 16th, my opinion only

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1046 on: August 06, 2008, 11:31:19 PM »

June 24th

When Cindy was making her point about the detectives walking by the car and not smelling it, I kept thinking.....lady, you are the one who made the 911 call and said the car smelled like it had a dead body in it....

Cubbee, I was assuming that Cindy had actually been in the car, but I don't know that I've specifically heard that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: August 06, 2008, 11:31:56 PM »

she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

My guess is Casey is talking her "usual" talk about her mother.  I'm sure Casey and Cindy got into it often when it came to raising Caylee.  The problem is Casey has been lying to everyone for a very long time, IMO. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: August 06, 2008, 11:36:09 PM »

June 24th

It would also smell worse as time goes by.

George is giving Casey an alibi.  He is saying he looked in the trunk, saw the gas cans and nothing (and no one) else.  Casey was going to return them with a note? Didn't she think when she broke the lock someone would  notice???
He's her dad, he should know, Casey writes in invisible ink on dissolving  paper.

Cindy also said she aired out the car, would you still smell composition outside the car if the trunk was closed.  She could have been airing it out when LE wasn't there, closing the trunk when they were. 

If something stinks in the fridge, you can't smell it until you actually open the fridge, could the same be true for the trunk?

Remember the kids in NJ, people looked for those kids for a long time, they were in the trunk, many, many people searched for those kids and passed that car many times.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: August 06, 2008, 11:39:15 PM »

June 24th

Well they did.  The detectives probably thought it was their cock-a-may-me story that reeked.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: August 06, 2008, 11:40:45 PM »

My guess is Casey is talking her "usual" talk about her mother.  I'm sure Casey and Cindy got into it often when it came to raising Caylee.  The problem is Casey has been lying to everyone for a very long time, IMO. 

Exactly.  Two moms should never occupy the same house at the same time.  (Maternarism Theory)

I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1051 on: August 06, 2008, 11:47:16 PM »

Well, this pool thing has me concerned now.  Casey could have left the ladder in the pool or Caylee climbed up on something and fell over in it.  If Casey was on the phone or asleep or whatever she then could have missed her and found her in the pool.  Thing is why would you not call 911 for help?  No matter what, it was an accident.  The entire thing makes me wonder why just now Cindy is telling this pool and ladder story?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: August 06, 2008, 11:47:31 PM »

Exactly.  Two moms should never occupy the same house at the same time.  (Maternarism Theory)

Anthony's Principle of Maternarism Theory--When the Grandmother takes one stand the Mother must take a stand in an equal and opposite direction.  These two lines must never connect.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: August 06, 2008, 11:51:02 PM »

Well, this pool thing has me concerned now.  Casey could have left the ladder in the pool or Caylee climbed up on something and fell over in it.  If Casey was on the phone or asleep or whatever she then could have missed her and found her in the pool.  Thing is why would you not call 911 for help?  No matter what, it was an accident.  The entire thing makes me wonder why just now Cindy is telling this pool and ladder story?

#1  Casey is not a "stable" person - never has been
#2  Cindy and George have been trying to believe their daughter because they want more than anything for Caylee to be alive.  I do wonder about George and if he actually knows now.  I don't think Cindy knows for sure, she is still clinging to that hope. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1054 on: August 06, 2008, 11:53:11 PM »

Lala's I'm wondering if they haven't already told the police, but are just now telling it publically. They'd have to know it would only bring more suspician on Casey, and I honestly think they've convinced themselves that Casey's babysitter story is true.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: August 06, 2008, 11:54:24 PM »

I think she was working up to it on Greta.  Cindy and George talked about it (why he would be there watching that show and how he would then know what time Big C and Little C left).

That sounds like the Peterson fiasco, too.  He said he was watching Martha Stewart and gave the wrong show or showtime.  Someone is behind the scenes orchestrating the verbiage of a rotten mystery tale.  Who?  George?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 11:57:42 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: August 06, 2008, 11:57:04 PM »

Lala's I'm wondering if they haven't already told the police, but are just now telling it publically. They'd have to know it would only bring more suspician on Casey, and I honestly think they've convinced themselves that Casey's babysitter story is true.

But the babysitter story is not panning out for them as quickly as they would like.  I have to admit an alarm bell went off when Cindy droned on and on about their first priority being safety.

I believe in miracles!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: August 06, 2008, 11:59:36 PM »

#1  Casey is not a "stable" person - never has been
#2  Cindy and George have been trying to believe their daughter because they want more than anything for Caylee to be alive.  I do wonder about George and if he actually knows now.  I don't think Cindy knows for sure, she is still clinging to that hope. 

Hi Klaasend....

I have to agree with everything you said here....I too am wondering about how MUCH George knows.

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1058 on: August 07, 2008, 12:01:23 AM »

This is terribly sad...so many lives destroyed and that poor child that never had a chance.  I think I need to go lie down and get this off my mind.  I have the same emotions coming to the surface again that I had the first year with Natalee's case.  I thought I had become a hardened old cow by now, but somewhere there is still a tender heart under there that just can't take this stuff that happens to children.  They don't have a chance in this world any more and I just don't know what can be done about it. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: August 07, 2008, 12:05:27 AM »

I have to say I have heard people fighting with their mom, but not like those two.  When baby made three, Cindy and Casey must have argued so much that George felt he had to get out of there.

wth is wrong with this family's boundaries?  I don't know any men that would stand by and let their mothers rub their thigh like that on national TV.

Cindy when obviously nervous, tends to pet people (like you pet a dog) when she talks.  She even pets her own head.  But I can't imagine why when she is rubbing Lee's thigh he did not just hold her hand to stop her.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.