May 13, 2024, 09:28:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #9 11/19 - 1/23/2008  (Read 222455 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2007, 08:36:22 PM »

http://downloads.raileurope.com/holidayCard/06_christmas_card.html
This is more than a biy amuzin' . Go to the bottom and choose detination. See what happens.
... Lub the dress story. I am back buying no more clothes because I am back to
my pre WW 1 weight ( I lost too much between pneumonia and eating better B4 that ) The sizes are still ridiculous. The 9 year old who is lithe, but tall wears a small ladies and it is a pain buying age appro things for her.   
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2007, 11:11:24 PM »

This is cool.....wasn't sure where to post it, but check out the video.

State Police Detonate Old WWII-Era Bomb found in a blueberry field

Cherryfield, Maine
http://www.wcsh6.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=75490

yeah I saw that,  if you were that state trooper, would you have put the thing in your trunk and drive down a dirt road?  I'd have been afraid the thing woulda went kaboom! 

Really!!  Cool story nut!!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: November 27, 2007, 11:13:24 PM »

Snoopy,

I loved your dress story!  Very Happy

That dress is absolutely gorgeous - you're getting that champagne color?

Shocked Shocked Actually I don't remember.  Laughing Laughing  I'll have to look.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2007, 12:02:19 AM »

This is more than a biy amuzin' . Go to the bottom and choose detination. See what happens.
my pre WW 1 weight ( I lost too much between pneumonia and eating better B4 that ) The sizes are still ridiculous. The 9 year old who is lithe, but tall wears a small ladies and it is a pain buying age appro things for her.   

That download is funny.  I hope your health is ok now.  You're right the sizes are crazy.  It is very hard to find age appro things for little girls when they wear ladies sizes.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2007, 12:05:59 AM »

Snoopy,

I loved your dress story!  Very Happy

That dress is absolutely gorgeous - you're getting that champagne color?

Shocked Shocked Actually I don't remember.  Laughing Laughing  I'll have to look.

Ok I just called my daughter.  The color of the dress is champagne.  Oh and she said we should go shoe shopping this weekend.  Is she nuts!!!!  Of course being the good mom that I am I said well sure honey.  Whatever in the world you want you precious little thang.  (I am not going shoe shopping) lol 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2007, 06:20:12 AM »

That download is funny.  I hope your health is ok now.  You're right the sizes are crazy.  It is very hard to find age appro things for little girls when they wear ladies sizes.

Hope your health is better now too Kat_Gram.

Snoopy.....Thanks for sharing. I can just picture it all  Laughing Love the dress. I have given prior warning to DD that when the time comes she had better elope. She did come back a few months later and ask if I seriously would not pay for her wedding! Probably won't have to worry as she knows what a basketcase I am when stressed and may just take my advice.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #126 on: November 28, 2007, 07:35:40 AM »

I have started my Christmas shopping.  It's doesn't get easier than shopping at Amazon via the link on SM. 

Every little bit helps.

Good morning.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: November 28, 2007, 09:09:12 AM »

I have started my Christmas shopping.  It's doesn't get easier than shopping at Amazon via the link on SM. 

Every little bit helps.

Good morning.

Good Morning Peaches...they say that patience is a virtue Wink hang in there. Prayers and God Bless
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #128 on: November 28, 2007, 10:52:02 AM »

Snoopy,  your dress story was very entertaining, and the dress is lovely.  Good luck with the shoes!  Most of us hate the trying on part of purchasing anything.  And, what about buying pants these days, high rise, low rise....I've found things in my 'size' (10 or 12 depending on who made it) and realized in the dressing room that they don't button at the waist...don't even come close...not for me at my age.  Rolling Eyes 

Peaches, Mum, KatGram and all, hope you have a good day.  I'd better start doing something with mine.  I've been here reading and around the internet for a couple of hours, now..(what else is new LOL). 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: November 28, 2007, 11:38:41 AM »

Dear Santa,
There is this little dog Snoopy that for some reason just can't stay out of mischief. could you please bring her some pretty new shoes for Christmas?  We wouldn't want her to attend a wedding barefoot, would we?  Wait!  I didn't' know dogs wore shoes?  Scratch that!  Just get her in the dress...she's on her own with the shoes!  Rolling Eyes

P.S. Santa...don't believe everything she's told you about me. Remember I have the "list" and oh boy!  You should see who's on it.  Rolling Eyes
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: November 28, 2007, 11:43:06 AM »

Hi 2NJSons_Mom I'm going to leave Sharon -missed her lately-a post in the concert thread and logout...Get a whole lot more done if I just come back to read! I have a terrible time with clothes as I'm small and can't find anything to fit. I can fit juniors, but half the time it looks like 'mutton dressed up as lamb' on me. Been grabbing a few things of my DD's when she's done, but can't stand the jeans with a low waist! Have that problem with the waist too!

Klaas...Susan Mathison...Missing Persons...Body Found In car  Sad
Thanks...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: November 28, 2007, 11:48:46 AM »

Hi 2NJSons_Mom I'm going to leave Sharon -missed her lately-a post in the concert thread and logout...Get a whole lot more done if I just come back to read! I have a terrible time with clothes as I'm small and can't find anything to fit. I can fit juniors, but half the time it looks like 'mutton dressed up as lamb' on me. Been grabbing a few things of my DD's when she's done, but can't stand the jeans with a low waist! Have that problem with the waist too!

Klaas...Susan Mathison...Missing Persons...Body Found In car  Sad
Thanks...

Last Sharon and I were in contact was before Thanksgiving.  She's busy with a new contract that is interfering with her Monkey time.    Thumb down

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #132 on: November 28, 2007, 12:06:07 PM »

I find it extremely entertaining that our ad networks have picked up on all the increased traffic coming thru the cage here since last week, and that their "targeting" algorithms have begin serving us ads in dutch.  Laughing  Laughing
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: November 28, 2007, 12:15:32 PM »

Every little bit helps.

Good morning.

Peaches!!  How are you buddy?  Did everything go ok yesterday?

Amazon is my friend!! Very Happy
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: November 28, 2007, 12:27:27 PM »

I find it extremely entertaining that our ad networks have picked up on all the increased traffic coming thru the cage here since last week, and that their "targeting" algorithms have begin serving us ads in dutch.  Laughing  Laughing

Well, I just ran into another of those g....e spiders this morning, taking me right back to own posts :shock:Starting to think someone is stalking me Laughing
You notice what word I didn't type so they can't follow me anymore!!!!
And what the heck is that boardreader?
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: November 28, 2007, 12:29:57 PM »

MuminOhio  actually planning a wedding is quite fun.  It doesn't have to be all crazy and stressful.  I've always been organized so that makes it easier.  And being able to laugh at yourself helps a lot.   Cool  The only thing I have found that is quite rediculous is all the ettiquette rules.  Rolling Eyes   Gotta do this right ya know.

2NJ what is it with the whole jeans situation.  The only jeans I can find that have flare legs comes in that darn stretch material, and below the waist nonsense.  Then they stretch out, and ya got a saggy butt!!

Lala's.......Too funny!!

Dugga it's neat how the adds change by what we are talking about.

Susan Mathison  Sad Sad 
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #136 on: November 28, 2007, 12:37:45 PM »

Every little bit helps.

Good morning.

Peaches!!  How are you buddy?  Did everything go ok yesterday?

Amazon is my friend!! Very Happy

Yes, Chemo #6 is now behind me. 

Two more weeks then a scan to see what the future holds. 

Still expecting my miracle and thanking God for friends like y'all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2007, 12:44:52 PM »

I saw that Dugga, wonder if they would mind providing translations for those ads too?  Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: November 28, 2007, 01:31:25 PM »

MuminOhio  actually planning a wedding is quite fun.  It doesn't have to be all crazy and stressful.  I've always been organized so that makes it easier.  And being able to laugh at yourself helps a lot.   Cool  The only thing I have found that is quite rediculous is all the ettiquette rules.  Rolling Eyes   Gotta do this right ya know.

2NJ what is it with the whole jeans situation.  The only jeans I can find that have flare legs comes in that darn stretch material, and below the waist nonsense.  Then they stretch out, and ya got a saggy butt!!

Lala's.......Too funny!!

Dugga it's neat how the adds change by what we are talking about.

Susan Mathison  Sad Sad 

So, true, Snoopy...been there & done that, with same reaction.  I, too, have found a friend shopping online for most things. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Battnt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: November 28, 2007, 01:40:04 PM »

Howdy everyone!!!...I cant tell y'all how excited I am to finally be here!!!...I been readin here for a LONG time!!!...Thanks for havin me!!!!....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.