May 21, 2024, 08:54:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 7 1/27/10 - 4/6/11  (Read 327415 times)
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: May 04, 2010, 03:56:19 PM »

Thank you Sunshine.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #401 on: May 04, 2010, 03:57:11 PM »

I said that gas staion from the beginning..
Better late then never..

There was a black dog in the video.. Did Lindsey like animals ? who owned it ? and where did it go ? because it was there in the video and then it was gone.. Along with the man walking around.

The dog was following that man, it appeared that he didn't have a leash on the dog  I believe Lindsey does like animals, the family has/had a dog.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: May 04, 2010, 04:18:46 PM »

sherip

When the truth is revealed ... many Monkeys on this forum who have directed speculation on various residences of the McCleary area who had nothing to do with the disappearance of Lindsey Baum will be eating crow pie ... including me.

As I said before ... I believe that LE should have focused attention on ALL those who are known to have contact with Lindsey in a specific time frame.  In the name of justice for Lindsey Baum ... nobody should be given a pass ... including Josh.

It only takes an impulsive action that cannot be taken back to cause unintended harm.

A young man close to our family lives with the same disorder as Josh and ... we are aware that at times the responses to frustrations ... to the challenges ... he is forced to cope with are not appropriate.  Jonah responses are "at times" aggressive.  This is the reason his family attempts to control and oversee his environment.

Janet

++++++

sherip
Re: Lindsey Baum #3 7/28/09 -
« Reply #1518 on: August 11, 2009, 07:38:55 PM »

It appears that Lindsey would have trusted her (Marilyn) - she most likely would have went with her without any fuss. Something is really wrong with her.....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5790.msg907407#msg907407

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: May 04, 2010, 04:21:36 PM »

I do know that Josh has special needs, and I only wanted to know why Scott Williams thought it appropriate to question Josh. I was just curious why he would suggest that, nothing more to it. And I'm very sure the police did question Josh.

Everyone has questioned Josh...maybe Scott thought that Josh would remember something that had occurred when he and Lindsey were together becuase from my understanding they were usually out playing together that might help LE.  Scott would have never pointed a finger at Josh.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: May 04, 2010, 04:27:30 PM »

Looking at the video of the Truck, it appears to be pulling in to the station from the mommison side of the station then pulls around to the back of the station then leaves exiting onto 3rd.  Could it be this person saw Lindsey walking and waited for her?
What is that box in the back of the truck? I cannot tell what it is.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: May 04, 2010, 04:35:23 PM »

I do know that Josh has special needs, and I only wanted to know why Scott Williams thought it appropriate to question Josh. I was just curious why he would suggest that, nothing more to it. And I'm very sure the police did question Josh.

I hope so no rose.

I wish LE or Melissa Baum would confirm that Josh was sitting at home with Mom at the time Lindsey left the Kampen/Williams residence for what was to be a 10 minute walk.  Speculation could then cease.

When I read other forums there are some in McCleary who know the Baums ... some who have concerns regarding Josh.  The comments are not malicious.  IF Josh did cause harm to his sister ... the truth needs to be revealed .... for the sake of justice and ... for the sake of Josh.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: May 04, 2010, 04:36:21 PM »

It appears Scott Williams felt that LE should be questioning Josh Baum.

In my opinion ... ALL who were known to have contact with Lindsey following the video store security camera confirmation at 8:20 PM should have been the initial focus of LE.

Maybe Josh has been questioned by investigators and ruled out as a person of interest.  Maybe Josh returned home as instructed by the family friend following the argument.  Until LE or Melissa Baum confirm one way or another ... speculation in regards to Lindsey's brother will be ongoing.

Janet

+++++++

KARA KAMPEN

doubledecker
Re: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 -
« Reply #1560 on: September 26, 2009, 11:42:03 PM »

still looking as I have literally over 1000 emails... but here is part of the discussion with kara about this account mess between mb and mm

from kara

Hey - I just wanted to tell you that I did not spill the beans to Melissa Baum - I actually spoke to MB before I got your email telling me who it was cause she showed up over here and as soon as I mentioned the part of Scott talking to PD and wanting to take Josh she knew instantly who it was that was talking to you.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg959678;topicseen

let me clear this up...

from kara

Hey - I just wanted to tell you that I did not spill the beans to Melissa Baum - I actually spoke to MB before I got your email telling me who it was cause she showed up over here and as soon as I mentioned the part of Scott talking to PD and wanting to take Josh she knew instantly who it was that was talking to you.

kara is not talking about scott williams, she is talking about Scott Baum.  This is when MB was mad at MM and MB's family because they were sticking up for Scott Baum and all were saying Josh should go stay with Scott Baum.  This has nothing at all to do with Josh and LE or being questioned or anything at all to do with lindsey missing.  It had to do with the fact they all thought it would be best if Josh went and stayed with Scott his father because of everything going on. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
sherip
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: May 04, 2010, 04:42:45 PM »

sherip

When the truth is revealed ... many Monkeys on this forum who have directed speculation on various residences of the McCleary area who had nothing to do with the disappearance of Lindsey Baum will be eating crow pie ... including me.

As I said before ... I believe that LE should have focused attention on ALL those who are known to have contact with Lindsey in a specific time frame.  In the name of justice for Lindsey Baum ... nobody should be given a pass ... including Josh.

It only takes an impulsive action that cannot be taken back to cause unintended harm.

A young man close to our family lives with the same disorder as Josh and ... we are aware that at times the responses to frustrations ... to the challenges ... he is forced to cope with are not appropriate.  Jonah responses are "at times" aggressive.  This is the reason his family attempts to control and oversee his environment.

Janet

++++++

sherip

It appears that Lindsey would have trusted her (Marilyn) - she most likely would have went with her without any fuss. Something is really wrong with her.....

What you say is true Janet - everyone should be looked at and they have been----I would say comfortably that Josh was ruled out immediately.

A person who suspects Josh would have to be able to say that he is then smarter than all of the FBI and other Detectives working on this case, which happen to be the very best around.  The idea that he had the ability to make Lindsey vanish without a trace is just not a concept that I can wrap my mind around.  I dont think that Josh can even read - Melissa and Lindsey have always read books to Josh because he struggles so much.

Josh is now 13 but his maturity is about 4-6 years old.  He is big and lovable and exasperating at times and he cannot keep a secret, Josh tells on himself.

The young man that is close to your family has the same disorder as Josh....which disorder since Josh has several?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: May 04, 2010, 04:48:12 PM »

Everyone has questioned Josh...maybe Scott thought that Josh would remember something that had occurred when he and Lindsey were together becuase from my understanding they were usually out playing together that might help LE.  Scott would have never pointed a finger at Josh.

Thank-you that is all I wondered.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: May 04, 2010, 04:53:31 PM »

Looking at the video of the Truck, it appears to be pulling in to the station from the mommison side of the station then pulls around to the back of the station then leaves exiting onto 3rd.  Could it be this person saw Lindsey walking and waited for her?
What is that box in the back of the truck? I cannot tell what it is.

Excuse me for quoting myself. As the man with the plaid shirt walks into the store you do not see the blue car at the gas pumps. as he walks out of the store, the blue car is there at the pump. As we see the white truck pulling through the gas station the blue car is there, when the truck pulls out it is not there.  The man had to of walked to out of the store before the truck pulled into the back of the store. The truck had to be in the back of the station for a few minutes.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: May 04, 2010, 04:58:26 PM »

I am going to check Sex offenders in and around that area and see if anyone matches this man.

Does anyone know what that is in the back of the truck?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: May 04, 2010, 04:59:29 PM »

sherip

The following posts comprise part of a dialogue I had with Bearlyhere regarding Jonah ... a 26 year old young man who is loved unconditionally by all who takes the time to comprehend ... by all who take the time to know his heart.  However ... that does not imply that Jonah does not have issues ... issues that his wonderful parents who God has entrusted to care for him must take very seriously.

Janet

+++++

Bearlyhere ... thank you hon.  I read and comprehended every word of your posts.

There is a 26 year old young man living with Aspergers who has been attending our church for the past ten years with his wonderful family.  Although Jonah is definitely a unique  individual ... he is embraced and accepted by members for who he is.  His amazing parents have shared both the challenges and blessing their son has brought into their lives.  His father has kept a journal over the years of his talks with God regarding the ups and downs with Jonah as well as his concerns.  Currently  ... his two older sisters are in the process of writing a book based on their father's journal as well as their own perspectives of life with their brother whom they love dearly.

Bearlyhere ... Jonah reacts to frustrating situations impulsively and ... at time agressively.  It is something akin to Kara's words when she posted regarding Josh's reaction to the teasing he experienced by his own peers.

When my youngest son was taking his Bachelor of Education ... one of the courses was a study regarding the autism spectrum.  Considering I have a grandson who lives with ADD ... I took an immediate interest and researched the topic along with my son.   

Bearlyhere ... when I contend that ... in the process of elimination ... Josh Baum should not be disregarded as a person of interest in the happenings encompassing the disappearance of his sister ... it has everything to do with justice for Lindsey.

an angelic monkey

Janet

++++++

KaraK
Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #1809 on: July 09, 2009, 04:33:45 AM »

... Josh had gotten into so many spats that honestly were in a large part things he did not start but because he was the oldest he was the one who got in trouble. I've set down kids I've never met before to have a talk with them because I heard that they were antagonizing him to see if he'd blow up. Really sad that kids do that sort of thing but it happened back when I was little to so I guess its not a new thing but I believe it is far more common now days - still not at all acceptable or called for.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5541.msg871164;topicseen#msg871164

The Daily World - July 3, 2009

Kampen said she has replayed that Friday evening in her head over and over. So has her daughter, Michaela, 10, who spent the day swimming with Lindsey. They walked together with Josh Baum, 13, to the Kampen house. But halfway there, Michaela said they teased Josh, getting under his skin ...

http://**/articles/2009/07/03/local_news/doc4a4e415cdb51d302573546.txt

Bearlyhere

I should mention that Jonah is being encouraged by his sisters to contribute an appendix to the book they are compiling.  Jonah is a gifted writer.  Emotions that he often has difficulty expressing appropriately are beautifully articulated in his writings.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: May 04, 2010, 05:00:08 PM »

Thanks DD 
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: May 04, 2010, 05:07:16 PM »

I am going to check Sex offenders in and around that area and see if anyone matches this man.

Does anyone know what that is in the back of the truck?

Hi Monkeys & guests, So glad to see some things happening with Lindsey's case.

Traceygirl, I think it is a pet carrier, some ppl call them pet taxis. I have several of different sizes I use when I take my critters to the vet.

NCSunny

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: May 04, 2010, 05:12:16 PM »

Here is an example, but theycome in all different sizes and colours.

NCSunny

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: May 04, 2010, 05:13:08 PM »

It appears Scott Williams felt that LE should be questioning Josh Baum.

In my opinion ... ALL who were known to have contact with Lindsey following the video store security camera confirmation at 8:20 PM should have been the initial focus of LE.

Maybe Josh has been questioned by investigators and ruled out as a person of interest.  Maybe Josh returned home as instructed by the family friend following the argument.  Until LE or Melissa Baum confirm one way or another ... speculation in regards to Lindsey's brother will be ongoing.

Janet

+++++++

KARA KAMPEN

doubledecker
Re: Lindsey Baum # 4 8/26/09 -
« Reply #1560 on: September 26, 2009, 11:42:03 PM »

still looking as I have literally over 1000 emails... but here is part of the discussion with kara about this account mess between mb and mm

from kara

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5810.msg959678;topicseen

let me clear this up...

from kara

kara is not talking about scott williams, she is talking about Scott Baum.  This is when MB was mad at MM and MB's family because they were sticking up for Scott Baum and all were saying Josh should go stay with Scott Baum.  This has nothing at all to do with Josh and LE or being questioned or anything at all to do with lindsey missing.  It had to do with the fact they all thought it would be best if Josh went and stayed with Scott his father because of everything going on. 

Thank you DD.

Janet

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: May 04, 2010, 05:31:31 PM »

Does this guy look similar? I am not sure, it is hard to tell.

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewOffenderDetails.asp?oID=MS2724&aID=229144454&at=1&sid={6EEEF861-C209-4006-B861-01B2EF78F088}&lat=47.03784239945417&long=-123.02421569824219&clr=%23ff0000&rm=0
Robert  Barnes
7141 OLD HIGHWAY 101 NW
OLYMPIA, WA 98502

Hair: Brown     Eye: Brown
     Height: 5 ft 11 inches     Weight: 135 lbs
     DOB: 6/11/1946     Age: 64

Markings
     No markings provided.
Sexual Conduct with a minor Any other offense committed in another jurisdiction which if committed in MS would be deemed to be such a crime without regard to its designation elsewhere
  Conviction Date: 1/17/1985
MOLESTATION OF A CHILD/ANY OTHER OFFENSE COMMITTED IN ANOTHER STATE WHICHIF COMMITTED IN MSWOULD BE DEEMED TO BE SUCH A CRIME WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS DESIGNATION ELSEWHERE
  Conviction Date: 1/17/1985
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: May 04, 2010, 05:42:55 PM »

Here is an example, but theycome in all different sizes and colours.

Thanks that is what I thought but in stopping the video it seems maybe too square-ish on top. Are there pet carriers that are square in shape without the rounded corners?  could it be a box? I was thinking perhaps a TV box but I can't tell what the black part is, if it is words or what. Not sure what it matters but maybe this man bought something from someone in that area? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: May 04, 2010, 05:45:19 PM »

sherip

Janet

++++++

sherip

What you say is true Janet - everyone should be looked at and they have been----I would say comfortably that Josh was ruled out immediately.

A person who suspects Josh would have to be able to say that he is then smarter than all of the FBI and other Detectives working on this case, which happen to be the very best around.  The idea that he had the ability to make Lindsey vanish without a trace is just not a concept that I can wrap my mind around.  I dont think that Josh can even read - Melissa and Lindsey have always read books to Josh because he struggles so much.

Josh is now 13 but his maturity is about 4-6 years old.  He is big and lovable and exasperating at times and he cannot keep a secret, Josh tells on himself.

The young man that is close to your family has the same disorder as Josh....which disorder since Josh has several?

sherip

What you shared regarding Josh's endearing characteristics may be true but ... are you revealing everything.  Is there another side to Josh's personality.  What about CPS and/or LE involvment regarding actions encompassing happenings ... happenings that may raise some red flags regarding this young mans character.  Did they occur?

Janet

_____

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: May 04, 2010, 06:16:38 PM »

I remember there was discussion a long time ago in this thread about whether Josh had been interviewed/spoken with by LE.  And at that time, I asked a detective and also a 25 year veteran of a police department in Texas about this.  They both told me it's basically LE 101, that family are the FIRST to be interviewed and those that would have had contact/spoke with the missing person that day (Lindsey)  would have been interviewed.   Why does there seem to be doubt Josh was asked questions/interviewed by the police?  Do you REALLY think with all the man hours and resources being spent at this time, during the case being re-examined that the police haven't spoken with or interviewed Josh at least once?

Also keep in mind that there are several things that also would need looking at.  IF (and it's a big IF) Josh harmed Lindsey, just where is her body?  Would he have the capability to harm her, to hide the crime, to hide a body and all this time no one has found anything.  How would Josh have pulled that off?  Wouldn't the dogs have found a trail.    I just don't see LE looking at Josh as a person of interest because he didn't have a car/transportation for one thing.  And I don't think LE is not considering him a person of interest because of his special needs.  I think LE doesn't believe Josh was responsible for Lindsey's disappearance.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.