May 06, 2024, 12:38:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 442568 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: June 19, 2012, 04:12:44 AM »

Thank you very much Klaas. I had no idea how to do that. It's the first one I saw that
showed all the writing so clearly.
To anybody that watches that video was uploaded on June 3 if I remember right.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: June 19, 2012, 08:56:29 AM »

Thank you very much Klaas. I had no idea how to do that. It's the first one I saw that
showed all the writing so clearly.
To anybody that watches that video was uploaded on June 3 if I remember right.

You're welcome.  Yes, it was uploaded on June 3rd. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: June 19, 2012, 10:30:41 AM »

My appreciation as well for the photos and for the video.   
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: June 20, 2012, 07:46:27 PM »

I am in Orlando for a few days and there are a few things that I would like to look at here in regards to Michelle Parker, Tracy Ocasio and Jennifer Kesse.  Anyone have any advise or ideas.  I have been looking at the traffic here...and I just don't see how Dale was not seen in that Hummer (well per my theory...)...someone just isn't remembering seeing him...but the roads are packed...always...especially at that time of day.  Just let me know.  I am running off for a bit...I will keep checking.  I was hoping to run into the devil herself...

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: June 20, 2012, 08:49:42 PM »

I am in Orlando for a few days and there are a few things that I would like to look at here in regards to Michelle Parker, Tracy Ocasio and Jennifer Kesse.  Anyone have any advise or ideas.  I have been looking at the traffic here...and I just don't see how Dale was not seen in that Hummer (well per my theory...)...someone just isn't remembering seeing him...but the roads are packed...always...especially at that time of day.  Just let me know.  I am running off for a bit...I will keep checking.  I was hoping to run into the devil herself...

I have worked a great deal on cases in this area over the last few years, and know it well.  I have not worked on Ms. Parker's case although I am familiar with it, and know the general area.

I wish I could recommend a specific location to further a case, if that is what you are looking for, but honestly, anything I am aware of is not something that should be "searched"  without a team, and even then,  I would be giving my best guestimate only.

I so respect you for asking the question labubske, wish I had a better answer.  Godspeed in your travels.

B
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: June 20, 2012, 11:00:17 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/06/casey-anthony-journal-book-deal

Casey Anthony Hoping To Turn Journal Into Best Seller Book
Posted on Jun 20, 2012 @ 08:00AM   

Casey Anthony has been keeping a journal ever since her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, disappeared and was later found dead and hopes to turn the contents into a best seller book, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Casey has been keeping a journal and spends the majority of her days now writing," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com. "She has also been spending a lot of time going through her past journal entries and including excerpts that she wants included in a book that she wants to write.

“Make no mistake, Casey will absolutely be releasing a book, it's just a matter of time. Casey feels this is the only way that she can get her story out and she feels that the public wants to hear from her. It's unlikely that Casey will have to submit a book proposal and her lawyer, Cheney Mason, has been in discussions with several different publishers, although the response from most has been lukewarm at best.

PHOTOS: Casey Anthony's Secret Wild Life

“The big publishing houses fear the backlash from the public and aren't lining up to sign Casey. However, she isn't concerned about it and Casey feels that she will be able to find a publisher.

'Look, Casey has got bills to pay, she has to pay her lawyers. She has been unable to work for the past year, and she is counting on the book deal to not only set the record straight, but to give her much needed cash infusion."

Meanwhile, Anthony's one-time attorney, Jose Baez, is releasing his book, Presumed Guilty, next month through Ben Bella, the same publisher that John Edwards' mistress, Rielle Hunter, used for her current tell-all.
 ::snipping2::
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: June 20, 2012, 11:46:24 PM »

I have worked a great deal on cases in this area over the last few years, and know it well.  I have not worked on Ms. Parker's case although I am familiar with it, and know the general area.

I wish I could recommend a specific location to further a case, if that is what you are looking for, but honestly, anything I am aware of is not something that should be "searched"  without a team, and even then,  I would be giving my best guestimate only.

I so respect you for asking the question labubske, wish I had a better answer.  Godspeed in your travels.

B

Thanks Blink.  I appreciate the feedback.  I would like to at least get the area layout in my head.  I know when we were looking at Jennifer Kesse I wanted to see the different work places around the area that the driver of her car may work at with that uniform type outfit on...but, then you showed us that it matched the cricket uniform and so I backed away from that...(it matched perfectly).  It is eerie to go over to that part of Orlando and know that three people are missing (well, the ones that I have followed).  Thanks again. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: June 21, 2012, 12:26:54 AM »

Hmmm a best seller ! I highly doubt that! Even rille hunter was not as toxic as Casey!
I doubt Jose's book will be as popular as Jeff Ashton's!
People aren't anxious to pay to read! Embellishments! Right?
Just thinking out loud!

God doesn't like ugly!

Loca
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: June 21, 2012, 07:44:27 AM »

Casey Anthony has been keeping a journal ever since her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, disappeared and was later found dead and hopes to turn the contents into a best seller book, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Casey has been keeping a journal and spends the majority of her days now writing," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com. "She has also been spending a lot of time going through her past journal entries and including excerpts that she wants included in a book that she wants to write.

“Make no mistake, Casey will absolutely be releasing a book, it's just a matter of time. Casey feels this is the only way that she can get her story out and she feels that the public wants to hear from her. It's unlikely that Casey will have to submit a book proposal and her lawyer, Cheney Mason, has been in discussions with several different publishers, although the response from most has been lukewarm at best.

“The big publishing houses fear the backlash from the public and aren't lining up to sign Casey. However, she isn't concerned about it and Casey feels that she will be able to find a publisher.

'Look, Casey has got bills to pay, she has to pay her lawyers. She has been unable to work for the past year, and she is counting on the book deal to not only set the record straight, but to give her much needed cash infusion."

Meanwhile, Anthony's one-time attorney, Jose Baez, is releasing his book, Presumed Guilty, next month through Ben Bella, the same publisher that John Edwards' mistress, Rielle Hunter, used for her current tell-all.

BBM   NO, KILLER, we DO NOT want to hear from you.....EVER.  We only care about CAYLEE, never was it about you...not once. The public's only goal, as far as you are concerned, is to make sure you don't profit from murdering your daughter and to make you constantly look over your shoulder.  Bella Vita!  moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: June 22, 2012, 07:40:56 AM »

Hmmm a best seller ! I highly doubt that! Even rille hunter was not as toxic as Casey!
I doubt Jose's book will be as popular as Jeff Ashton's!
People aren't anxious to pay to read! Embellishments! Right?
Just thinking out loud!

God doesn't like ugly!
BBM
How true loca, how true!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: June 22, 2012, 12:55:38 PM »

Hi Monks! 
I have to be in Orlando again this weekend, so I will definitely pass by the Ants to see who is living there now. I will have to be going there alot more often and hope that I will get a chance to attend the civil trial next year..
 an angelic monkey  RIP Caylee Marie

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: June 22, 2012, 02:04:27 PM »

BBM

Really? She's been unable to work for the past year?? What exactly was her excuse for not working for the years before she murdered her child?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: June 22, 2012, 03:15:44 PM »

Hi Monks! 
I have to be in Orlando again this weekend, so I will definitely pass by the Ants to see who is living there now. I will have to be going there alot more often and hope that I will get a chance to attend the civil trial next year..
 an angelic monkey  RIP Caylee Marie

That would be neat!
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: June 22, 2012, 04:13:12 PM »

BBM

Really? She's been unable to work for the past year?? What exactly was her excuse for not working for the years before she murdered her child?

You are right!  WORK?  The only thing she knows about work is how to work other people.  She learned it young, did it to her family, used Caylee, worked the system and is now trying to work everyone else around her.  She is an empty soul.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: June 23, 2012, 05:46:14 AM »

http://www.indiegogo.com/donationsforcaseyanthony
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: June 23, 2012, 05:50:37 AM »

comments found on http://www.indiegogo.com/donationsforcaseyanthony

Teresa said 9 hours ago
Ummm yeah sure…31 days soon enough

RegWhitethethird said 12 hours ago
I’m writing a check for $400 right now. I got the checkbook out of my best friend’s glove compartment while she was nice enough to lend me her car. I’ll just lie to her when she realizes she is missing $400 out of her account, I will tell her she was sleepwalking and wrote a $400 check and mailed it as a down payment for a trip to Puerto Rico that she is planning. She’ll believe me because I am such a good liar. So, yeah, I’m OBVIOUSLY sending a check to help Casey out, absolutely!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #336 on: June 23, 2012, 07:12:25 AM »

Are they for real? 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #337 on: June 23, 2012, 07:20:29 AM »

BBM

You are right!  WORK?  The only thing she knows about work is how to work other people.  She learned it young, did it to her family, used Caylee, worked the system and is now trying to work everyone else around her.  She is an empty soul.

Caddy she worked. Mostly on her back..... Just sayin .....  Your right she is an empty shell she has no soul never has and never will. Mason said she had changed really. She is still trying to get something for nothing. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: June 23, 2012, 07:22:39 AM »

Not sure if it's really her or her people that set it up. I think they saw what happened with Karen Klein and knew there would be a few crazies out there that will donate.I will be trying to find out more about what is going on .
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #339 on: June 23, 2012, 07:52:10 AM »

Not sure if it's really her or her people that set it up. I think they saw what happened with Karen Klein and knew there would be a few crazies out there that will donate.I will be trying to find out more about what is going on .

Thanks alagary. I am sure there will be some crazies that will. Remember the ones that would put money into her account while she was in jail.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.