May 17, 2024, 09:58:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #102 4/01/09 - 4/04/09  (Read 289747 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: February 02, 2009, 08:59:14 AM »

Good Moorning Monkeys !!

1) Steeler's won the Super Bowl against....some other team

2) Both Cindy and Geraldo were a no-show last night so they had reruns..

3)Someone was passing a bong around the cage last night..and I missed it

4) Monkeys invaded Joy's chat for some laughs 

5) KC may be a crack addict, some are feeling bad for her because Baez is a bad lawyer..

6) Baez is still a bad lawyer.. 

7) Kronk is afraid that someone might hurt him so he got a new job..

Cool did I miss anything????

Coffee's Ready!!! ....Cinnamon Cream Swirl 

Uh-oh....went over to Joy's chat to see what all the fun was about....

http://www.joyangels2930.chatango.com/

not fun this morning...she's upset and on a roll...saying someone threatened her kids last night...and she has the LE after them

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: February 02, 2009, 09:01:36 AM »

Did anyone see the Baez/Cindy interview on Geraldo last night that was done last July?
I couldn't believe how different they both look now! Baez looks like he has gained a TON of weight & you can tell how much Cindy has lost! Is this clip on youtube or somewhere?? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: February 02, 2009, 09:03:31 AM »

I hate I missed #3.
I hope we get some news today.

I haven't seen one of those things in gotta be 20 yrs...

We still have GA in treatment facility and the chance of more arrests..other than that, I don't know what other news could be coming...maybe another doc dump...even the Tabloids will probably be dropping the story soon..
It's gonna be a long year waiting..

Good morning everyone.      Hanging out in Joy's chat was hilarious.   I'm still laughing.
I haven't touched a bong in 30 years - we used to make our own out of bamboo.   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: February 02, 2009, 09:06:01 AM »

I hate I missed #3.

We still have GA in treatment facility and the chance of more arrests..other than that, I don't know what other news could be coming...maybe another doc dump...even the Tabloids will probably be dropping the story soon..

Good morning everyone.      Hanging out in Joy's chat was hilarious.   I'm still laughing.

Do you have to join to see the chat? All I see is a little box from the link! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: February 02, 2009, 09:08:28 AM »

I hate I missed #3.

I watch some of Joy's chat last night... I bopped in this morning (she's gone to doctor w/son now) and Joy was saying that her children were threatened last night...something about putting them in a bag like Caylee (sick)...anyway, she has their IP and has contacted LE who is looking for them (her words).

I didn't see any of that while I was on her chat last night (I was only on for a little while).

Did anyone else see anything like what she's talking about this morning?  The only thing that was odd to me was that she kept asking a particular poster for their first name....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: February 02, 2009, 09:13:39 AM »

I hate I missed #3.

No, I didn't join.  You don't have to join to see the chat - or to talk.    If you go there right now, you can see the conversation that took place last night.   Keep hitting the "previous 35" and it takes you back through yesterday.    It gets nasty in there.   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: February 02, 2009, 09:15:30 AM »

I hate I missed #3.

Foxnews said this morning that marijuana is not on the ban list for Phelps when he's not in training!  And that he trained for years, has reached his goal & now wants to party! Someone at this party took a quick pic for cash! Pot ain't so bad, I guess, unless you're a celeb! 

Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: February 02, 2009, 09:16:04 AM »

I hate I missed #3.

No, I didn't join.  You don't have to join to see the chat - or to talk.    If you go there right now, you can see the conversation that took place last night.   Keep hitting the "previous 35" and it takes you back through yesterday.    It gets nasty in there.   

Okay, Thanks, Sassy!

Phaedrus
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: February 02, 2009, 09:20:26 AM »

Did Cindy back out of the Geraldo interview?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: February 02, 2009, 09:25:19 AM »

It was all hype.   The interview was a re-air from an interview Cindy did back in July.   There probably wasn't a "new" interview set up.   They just suckered us again!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: February 02, 2009, 09:25:28 AM »

I hate I missed #3.

I went back and checked, and who ever this idiot was did so in the name of Scared Monkeys! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #351 on: February 02, 2009, 09:30:01 AM »

Ground Hog Day 2009 … Punxsutawney Phil Sees Shadow, Six More Weeks of Winter

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/02/ground-hog-day-2009-punxsutawney-phil-sees-shadow-six-more-weeks-of-winter/

It also seems that Punxsutawney Phil made a couple of other predictions after the cameras were off and the crowds left:

1. Punxsutawney Phil predicted six more weeks of Leonard Padilla appearing every night on the Nancy Grace Show providing little to no substance regarding the Casey/Caylee Anthony case.

Go add your predictions in ...

Catching up as usual...

I know many monkeys don't care for LP but IMOO...I think NG would have dropped this story (full time) long ago if LP wasn't on it...that being said, I hope Punxsutawney Phil's prediction is correct and LP will still be around..so Caylee's story will remain in the headlines.

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: February 02, 2009, 09:31:24 AM »

I hate I missed #3.

I went back and checked, and who ever this idiot was did so in the name of Scared Monkeys! 

I went to read there also, and I hope it was not a sm that said those things.... this joy sounds like a young woman with little education, more babies than she needs, and no more to living life than her chat room.  Sort of pathetic.  I do not understand why folks stay places with those negative energies always flying around. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: February 02, 2009, 09:31:49 AM »

I hate I missed #3.

I saw that.And I also saw where she said this had been going on for 5 month. 
I'll stay in my cage.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #354 on: February 02, 2009, 09:34:06 AM »

It was all hype.   The interview was a re-air from an interview Cindy did back in July.   There probably wasn't a "new" interview set up.   They just suckered us again!

I thought it was funny that even Geraldo didn't show up last night 
He probably had tickets to the Super Bowl..with Baez

If anyone gets removed from this case...I hope it's Geraldo.. a lot more than LP IMO

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: February 02, 2009, 09:34:11 AM »

will any of my crazy monkeys join me at http://babycayleemarie.chatango.com?
 this is soooo joy! they are just insane!!! i think if everyone goes over there, then you will see! i understand if u don't want to! it's pretty crazy! oh, you know i can't do a link!

tia
wendi

oh wendi, my hats off to you for being able to stomach that crap. ive been online since the mid 90s and have a severe aversion to chat sites run by nutters haha.

I didn't last long either, peanut. I stuck my head in and watched for a few minutes, then removed it.

(I didn't actually remove my head...........I just directed it back home!) 

I agree with you guys.   A few minutes is fun - but it gets old, FAST. 
And now all the drama this morning - Good grief.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: February 02, 2009, 09:35:17 AM »

Thanks Sassycat.I wondered if something happened at the last minute and she backed out.
Geraldo is a stinker. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: February 02, 2009, 09:36:24 AM »

I thought it was funny that even Geraldo didn't show up last night 
He probably had tickets to the Super Bowl..with Baez

If anyone gets removed from this case...I hope it's Geraldo.. a lot more than LP IMO

I agree.    But, I've disliked Whoraldo for a long time - before he was involved in this case.    I still say he has something to do with financing the defense "dream team".
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: February 02, 2009, 09:38:06 AM »

Thanks Sassycat.I wondered if something happened at the last minute and she backed out.
Geraldo is a stinker. 

It doesn't seem like they even planned to have a new intereview with Cindy.   Kimberly G. did the show for Geraldo - because he wasn't there.  I bet he was at the superbowl!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: February 02, 2009, 09:39:51 AM »

I hate I missed #3.

I saw that.And I also saw where she said this had been going on for 5 month. 
I'll stay in my cage.

I'm with you trimm! Let's stay here where it's safe!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.