May 20, 2024, 06:00:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 308580 times)
sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1260 on: February 16, 2009, 11:01:53 AM »

Was reading about Wendi last evening, anyone have any communicaion this AM??  Also, what/where is this ..musings?

Thanks,

Wendi was transported to the hospital last night and is likely still there.  Hopefully Darla and/or IslandMonkey will be getting an update from Wendi's husband today.
Thankyou for the update Klaas and I am very relieved to hear that her husband is with her and that she is safe.

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1261 on: February 16, 2009, 11:05:16 AM »

Was reading about Wendi last evening, anyone have any communicaion this AM??  Also, what/where is this ..musings?

Thanks,
[/quote

GM - Musings is another thread here.  Go back to the main forum page - and musings is below the Caylee/Hayleigh thread.
You can also find the Monkey Lounge there.   I hope this helps.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1262 on: February 16, 2009, 11:37:31 AM »

Morning Monkeys! 

I am so glad there were people around last night that helped Wendi.  What a great bunch you all are.

I have been thinking a lot about Casey's friend Kristina, I believe her name is.  I think it is very interesting that in her call to Casey, she said something like, "If you've done something to that baby I'll just die."  Very similar to Cindy's, "What have you done?"  Shows me that both knew she was capable of some violence towards Caylee.  Do we know anything else about Kristina?  How long had they been friends.  She does not seem to be like Casey's other friends.  Didn't she have more than one child??  Was she ever at any of the parties?  I believe at one point she was called Casey's best friend, but I can't think of any other time that she is mentioned, except for the walk they supposedly went on right before Caylee went missing.  Just find it very interesting that she thought right away that Casey was guilty of something.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1263 on: February 16, 2009, 12:19:43 PM »

Thanks,
[/quote

GM - Musings is another thread here.  Go back to the main forum page - and musings is below the Caylee/Hayleigh thread.
You can also find the Monkey Lounge there.   I hope this helps.

Thank you Sassycat, I was able to find I and made a post.

pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1264 on: February 16, 2009, 12:38:55 PM »

Morning Monkeys! 

I am so glad there were people around last night that helped Wendi.  What a great bunch you all are.

I have been thinking a lot about Casey's friend Kristina, I believe her name is.  I think it is very interesting that in her call to Casey, she said something like, "If you've done something to that baby I'll just die."  Very similar to Cindy's, "What have you done?"  Shows me that both knew she was capable of some violence towards Caylee.  Do we know anything else about Kristina?  How long had they been friends.  She does not seem to be like Casey's other friends.  Didn't she have more than one child??  Was she ever at any of the parties?  I believe at one point she was called Casey's best friend, but I can't think of any other time that she is mentioned, except for the walk they supposedly went on right before Caylee went missing.  Just find it very interesting that she thought right away that Casey was guilty of something.

Actually, Kristina said, "If anything happens to that baby, I'll die....I'll just die".  Of course Casey cut her off abruptly with her snotty comments about how calling home was a waste, and just get me Tony's number.  I do believe that Casey ultimately says to Kristina something along the lines of "you know I love you" and "you know I'd never do anything to hurt my child".  I don't believe that I've ever seen a photo of Kristina, but it does sound like they have been friends for several years.  I don't think that she was part of the Fusian (I hate the way the club owners decided to misspell this word) crowd.  She does seem to be very close with the Anthony family, especially since she was at the house during Casey's arrest. 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: February 16, 2009, 12:41:29 PM »

It's too quiet.  Something is stirring.
Baez is out looking for Zanny the Nanny who kidnapped little Haleigh... maybe.
But I also heard that TES searchers found other stuff not related to Haleighs case.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: February 16, 2009, 01:01:11 PM »

But I also heard that TES searchers found other stuff not related to Haleighs case.
OT
Wonder when the items at TES found will be released to the media...........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1267 on: February 16, 2009, 01:14:30 PM »

OT

They already announced that the items found had no relevance to the case the other day

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: February 16, 2009, 01:15:36 PM »

Sorry for O/T....PHARLAP...You've got the cutest avi here! I smile every time I see you!   

Back to regular programming.....I want a document dump!
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: February 16, 2009, 01:17:05 PM »

LovinLife...nanners!   I always wanted to do that.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: February 16, 2009, 01:21:30 PM »

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: February 16, 2009, 01:27:18 PM »

OT

They already announced that the items found had no relevance to the case the other day
Yes I heard that, but would the items before of any help to other cases pending is what I meant.....

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: February 16, 2009, 01:29:12 PM »

Sorry for O/T....PHARLAP...You've got the cutest avi here! I smile every time I see you!   

Back to regular programming.....I want a document dump!
OT
Tks, Klaasend surprised me with the green hat......-)

Back to regular programming......

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: February 16, 2009, 01:30:05 PM »

Hi Leroy...you're lookin' quite fancy today.  Any news on a document dump?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1274 on: February 16, 2009, 01:34:10 PM »

Hi Leroy...you're lookin' quite fancy today.  Any news on a document dump?

Why thank you! You're looking mighty festive yourself!!

I keep checking all the news stations for some kind of update but nothing yet.  Hopefully sometime soon because my patience is wearing thin!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: February 16, 2009, 01:48:28 PM »

OT

Yes I heard that, but would the items before of any help to other cases pending is what I meant.....
Maybe I read more into it but I got the impression they were items of interest but not related to Haleigh.
It would be nice if searchers found things, it must get frustrating not to find anything.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: February 16, 2009, 01:55:06 PM »

OT

Maybe I read more into it but I got the impression they were items of interest but not related to Haleigh.
It would be nice if searchers found things, it must get frustrating not to find anything.

O okay

Im not sure about a doc dump - arent courts closed today for President's weekend?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1277 on: February 16, 2009, 02:02:05 PM »

On WS, they have a topic about Marc Klass wanting to know what the posters think about the Caylee Anthony case.  Below is what one poster posted and I found a couple of the poster's thoughts about Lee interesting as they are different from anything I've thought about him:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79634

02-12-2009, 09:28 PM 
 mydailyopinions 
Baseball Mom   Join Date: Jul 2008

Just what I need!

1. I think that Lee has cooperated with LE, and will ultimately be the only NORMAL Anthony! I think he went behind the family's back to find the truth. And when he said "I'll never forget the promise I made to you", he meant that he told Casey he would find who did this..
2. I think that CMA stands for the iron on letters that were found with the remains. This being the reason Lee said CMA at the service, trying to let his sister know he knew, and she needed to come clean.
3. I think that Lee was talking directly to Casey because the laptop screen was facing the audience.
4. I do think that this happened during a rage, and that it was aimed at Cindy and her control over Casey and CAylee.
5. I think that George and Lee have kept things from Cindy because she is the one to ultimately defend Casey to the end.
6. I think that George and Cindy's universe was Caylee.
7. I do not think they did anything to hide evidence, or purposely lie to the authorities.
8. I feel like they are friends with KFN, only because they were the ones who reached out and helped them, and because of that they feel that they mustn't let their past get in the way of what they did for them.
9. I could write a book on Casey, but honestly feel that she killed her daughter because her mom went a little too far pissing her off.
10. By far, I feel that the one person who truly come into this with the only intention of doing the right thing, and finding Caylee, is Tim Miller and TES! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1278 on: February 16, 2009, 02:09:26 PM »

RE: the WS post about Lee ...

Iron on letters -- I thought they were "Adorable" from the Dora the Explorer backpack.

Ehh. My gut feeling lumps Cindy, Lee and Casey together. Not quite sure where George fits in yet. But just MOO.

Mooooo

I remember you, Caylee.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: February 16, 2009, 02:16:19 PM »

Here's another interesting post on WS about Marc Klass wanting to know what they think about the Caylee case (I especially picked up on the part that NO ONE should try to make sense of anything KC says):

02-12-2009, 10:01 PM 
Everly 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

The following are simply opinions and speculation, not in any way fact, no matter out taking them out of context may sound.

Caylee was murdered, even if it was an unintended overdose, that is still murder.
Casey's actions after Caylee went missing indicate sociopathic personality.
Deeply dysfunctional family. Cindy is a control freak. George is weak and ineffectual. Lee and Casey have an oddly close relationship.
I think Lee erased things from Casey's computer, sent the fake employer emails and tried to influence Casey's friends not to tell LE things.
I think Cindy told her mother Shirley not to tell LE about Casey stealing from the grandparent's account.
Casey lives in the current 10 minutes, meaning she tells whatever lie will get her out of the current situation even though it will quickly and easily be proven a lie. She just wants to move on to the next fun thing. For this reason, among others, NO ONE should try to make sense of any of her actions. They don't make sense, but you will certainly hear her attorney saying "why would she do that, it doesn't make sense. Someone else did it to frame her."
I think the Anthonys, perhaps for their own sanity, convinced themselves that Caylee drowned and Casey just got scared and covered it up. They can forgive her for this and have.
Baez is using the case for his own advancement.
The Anthonys have always felt this was a family matter and if they wanted to forgive Casey that she shouldn't be prosecuted and the public should believe whatever tale they tell.
The Anthonys do not have the credibility to start a foundation to help missing kids and their families. They are tainted. Creating a foundation (in October) before they even knew she was dead (they claim) is bizarre.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.