May 17, 2024, 10:13:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #48  (Read 320669 times)
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #840 on: October 22, 2008, 12:22:42 PM »

New Monkey here just saying Hi to all the monkeys!

Happy2baMonkey

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #841 on: October 22, 2008, 12:25:03 PM »

Go
According to the American Anthropological Association, more than 200 women kill their children in the United States each year. Three to five children a day are killed by their parents. Homicide is one of the leading causes of death of children under age four, yet we continue to "persist with the unrealistic view that this is rare behavior," says Jill Korbin, expert on child abuse, who has studied mothers who killed their children.

We should detach from the idea of universal motherhood as natural and see it as a social response," Nancy Scheper-Hughes, medical anthropologist says. Women in jail reported that no-one believed them when they said they wanted to kill their children. "There's a collective denial even when mothers come right out and say, "I really shouldn't be trusted with my kids."

A look at the rolls of women who are currently on death row, and the crimes that put them there, shows that women who kill their children are indeed not as rare as we would like to believe. Of the 49 women on death row, 11 killed children:

http://www.mahalo.com/Summer_ManyWhiteHorses
Interesting Link. Don't know if this has been previously posted but it's only from Sept. The mother kept her dead child in the trunk of the car for months!

P.S. How do I attach a photo to the body of the message? Need a quick tutorial! 

Sorry to Quote again but I think this got lost before. 

Upload your pic from your computer to
http://www.tinypic.com

once uploaded it will give you a choice of codes

choose the one with the [IMG] tags around it. Copy it paste it into your message.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: October 22, 2008, 12:25:46 PM »

I think these two women are just "fans" of Casey.  There are lots of people in this world that will do anything for their two minutes of fame, even if it costs them $$$. Just look at all of these sickos that write love letters to all of these people on death row.  Some people even claim to fall in love with inmates and get married while they're in jail.  I live in Brevard County and have a couple of connections. I will see what I can find about about the one donor from Brevard.  Maybe it's someone that just feels sorry for KC....just don't know how anyone could feel sorry for her!!!
shasta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: October 22, 2008, 12:26:09 PM »

I am Assuming the connection with Nola is Lee??? She handles the travel,liesure and such and lee is or was in the same buisness right?

Yes, he is the "event coordinator" in the family.  He has a "real job".
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: October 22, 2008, 12:26:39 PM »

New Monkey here just saying Hi to all the monkeys!

Happy2baMonkey

PJ flower

Hi PJ thanks for the welcome! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #845 on: October 22, 2008, 12:27:14 PM »

I think these two women are just "fans" of Casey.  There are lots of people in this world that will do anything for their two minutes of fame, even if it costs them $$$. Just look at all of these sickos that write love letters to all of these people on death row.  Some people even claim to fall in love with inmates and get married while they're in jail.  I live in Brevard County and have a couple of connections. I will see what I can find about about the one donor from Brevard.  Maybe it's someone that just feels sorry for KC....just don't know how anyone could feel sorry for her!!!

I think u r right, just fans. Thanks for looking into it!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #846 on: October 22, 2008, 12:28:22 PM »

OVER $200 DEPOSITED INTO CASEY'S JAIL ACCOUNT

Now Casey Anthony has a little money to play with in jail. Wednesday morning, Nola Copeland deposited $50 and Joyce Story deposited $100. It's unclear who the two women are.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17777986/detail.html

Don't know if it's her, but interesting if it is...

http://www.brevardcounty.us/tdc/TDCSTAFF.cfm

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/9/837/ab0
Anninflorida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: October 22, 2008, 12:32:35 PM »

Nola Copeland

home

1720 Murrell Rd, Apt 209

Rockledge, FL 32955-3265
(321) 636-5972

Only Nola Copeland in FL....per White Pages
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: October 22, 2008, 12:32:36 PM »

Klaas - when you dowload that photobucket file of Casey, where does it go?  I can't find it any where. LOL

I downloaded it to my desktop so I'd know where it went.  Do a search for the file name on your computer.  It's a zip file.  Warning though, there are some BAD pictures that come with that zip file and I don't know if they were in Casey's photobucket or what.  Just saying.

It my be in your "My Documents" folder or in your "Temporary Internet" folder.  Not sure.  I believe the file name is icon157.zip so search for that on your PC.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #849 on: October 22, 2008, 12:33:22 PM »

Now Casey Anthony has a little money to play with in jail. Wednesday morning, Nola Copeland deposited $50 and Joyce Story deposited $100. It's unclear who the two women are.

Don't know if it's her, but interesting if it is...

http://www.brevardcounty.us/tdc/TDCSTAFF.cfm

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/9/837/ab0

Wouldnt that be a conflict of interest for her to donate.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: October 22, 2008, 12:34:12 PM »

Klaas - when you dowload that photobucket file of Casey, where does it go?  I can't find it any where. LOL

I downloaded it to my desktop so I'd know where it went.  Do a search for the file name on your computer.  It's a zip file.  Warning though, there are some BAD pictures that come with that zip file and I don't know if they were in Casey's photobucket or what.  Just saying.

It my be in your "My Documents" folder or in your "Temporary Internet" folder.  Not sure.  I believe the file name is icon157.zip so search for that on your PC.

Ok thanks, can this file have a virus?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: October 22, 2008, 12:34:40 PM »

Thanks pink angel let me try it!

OK think it worked! Does any one think that may possibly be Caylee in the way background of this picture. I lightened and enlarged the area but it doesn't help too much. Just wondering if anyone else thinks it could be her. If it was, someone would have to be holding her, or she could be standing on the kitchen counter. But the head looks like a child sized head not an adult. Maybe I'm crazy, but thought I'd see what the other Monkeys think. I know it has nothing to do with her "disappearance" but if it's her it proves she was at that party, which we all know NO child should be at a party like that!

Anyway am I just a Crazy Monkey?? 

RIP Sweet Puppy
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: October 22, 2008, 12:40:02 PM »

Good grief 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: October 22, 2008, 12:41:56 PM »

Ok thanks, can this file have a virus?

My virus scan didn't pick one but yes, it's possible it could. 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: October 22, 2008, 12:42:48 PM »

Could I please have a link to these pictures?Are they pics we have seen before Klaas?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: October 22, 2008, 12:42:49 PM »

OK think it worked! Does any one think that may possibly be Caylee in the way background of this picture. I lightened and enlarged the area but it doesn't help too much. Just wondering if anyone else thinks it could be her. If it was, someone would have to be holding her, or she could be standing on the kitchen counter. But the head looks like a child sized head not an adult. Maybe I'm crazy, but thought I'd see what the other Monkeys think. I know it has nothing to do with her "disappearance" but if it's her it proves she was at that party, which we all know NO child should be at a party like that!

You're not crazy but i swear i don't see what you're talking about. i see 6 people, 2 in the foreground, 1 in the mid. & 3 in the background, They're all adults as far as i can tell. 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #856 on: October 22, 2008, 12:45:24 PM »

Morning Monkeys I am just catching up..

Was wondering bout the JCPENNY thing could it have been a new carseat??

Maybe something happened to the old one and instead of cleaning it it was thrown out and a new one purchased?

This one from JCP looks an awful lot like Caylee's..

Hello to all monkeys.
I think Casey ordered the blue dress and boots and was calling to see if they arrived yet.
Cindy didn't want anyone to see the JCP receipts because they are saying all the picture taken of Casey in the bars were before Caylee was missing. But if they have the receipts then they would know when the pictures were taken. Just more damning evidence against Casey

I don't think Casey ever bought anything for little Caylee it was always Cindy

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #857 on: October 22, 2008, 12:46:24 PM »

Especially after seeing the evidence of what she was doing after Caylee went "missing."

Lisa
spring2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: October 22, 2008, 12:46:27 PM »

Just seems odd to me that one day it's reported that she is broke and, than the money starts to flow in....I mean she's sitting in jail with three meals a day plus dessert three times a day if she requests it....what on earth does she need with 200.00 dollars ? 

The thing about it is, while she is rotting in jail, people will forget about her. 2 months from now, she probably won't have any money left.  Poor Casey!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: October 22, 2008, 12:47:21 PM »

You're not crazy but i swear i don't see what you're talking about. i see 6 people, 2 in the foreground, 1 in the mid. & 3 in the background, They're all adults as far as i can tell. 

And we all know my 2 cents is definitly not welcome on this one...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.