May 13, 2024, 04:54:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #82  (Read 342951 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: December 28, 2008, 09:12:51 PM »

Wyks, i believe there is alot of bone marrow left, it is humid here and the baby was contained for quite awhile in the garbage bag ..God that was awful to think and write

Yeah...  

Hmmm.. according to one website I was reading, with bone marrow present, some drugs can be detected in skeletal remains. 

As hard as it is to think of and write, it seems that Caylee may be able to tell her own story about what happened. 

Dr. G said fully skeletonized.  If there was anything that she could use to determine cause, I think she would have worded her statement differently.  MHO.

So what are you saying, that there is no bone marrow in a fully skeletonized corpse, or what?   

I highly respect Dr. G, and am relieved and glad that she's on this case. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #481 on: December 28, 2008, 09:13:18 PM »

My first thought was the Adam's family.

Now that's not a nice thing to say...

They are a loving, decent, honest, upstanding family........................The Addams's

I've had some good laughs over this photo and your comments.  But on the serious side, these look like very angry people.  Esp. cin cin & LA.  If a family member of yours, or even your neighbor or friend was missing, would any of you have that type of look on your face?  I sure as heck wouldn't nor could I.  Can you imagine what it was like for poor little Caylee to have to be raised with such an angry, totally disfunctional family who claimed that they loved her, but imo, obviously don't have a clue what love is about.  Their idea of love is just possession.
  (Edit...the monkey laugh was from the previous post.  I missed taking it out.)

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: December 28, 2008, 09:13:47 PM »

There are so many partial truths that the various news networks carry, and I don't know if I understood this correctly, but I thought that when little Caylee's remains were found with the duct tape, someone said that there was soft tissue still on the duct tape.  Does anyone else remember that?  

I remember Dr. Baden saying there could be soft tissue...skin on the duct tape.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: December 28, 2008, 09:15:14 PM »

New Reward Offered to Man Who Found Caylee's Remains

http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

Nejame is offereing Kronk a $5,000 reward.   That's nice of him!
Those who have followed the case closely have different opinions on whether Kronk deserves a reward.

"I think he should be rewarded, definitely," Aida Ramos said.

"If they think they found something, they should call it in," Jennifer Tice said. "That's all there is to it."

Tice said doing a good deed should not include an expectation of a cash reward.

"I don't think somebody should be rewarded for that," Tice said. "I mean, that's a child who is missing. That's common sense."

Kronk's attorney confirmed to WESH 2 that they are now considering an offer made by NeJame, who is offering a $5,000 reward to Kronk. That amount represents the money NeJame made while serving as the Anthony family's representative.[/color]

OK, I don't know who this Jennifer Tice is but I say give the man some damn money!! B/c he found Caylee, he had to get a lawyer so the Ant's don't spin a story that he killed her. His life is being dissected by the Internet sleuths and his name will be dragged through the mud in the months to come. No good deed goes unpunished. He might as well get some money if Nejame is willing to give it. It never sounded like he was asking for it or yelling about the fact that the Crime tips place said no.

Boo-  You've been cracking me up all day.   But, I agree!!   Give him some damn money!!!!     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #484 on: December 28, 2008, 09:16:03 PM »

Hi everyone I just wanted to chime in here and give my 2 cents since I've been a long time lurker and thought, "What the hay! Let me sign up and talk for once." I am a psychologist as well as another poster, but I am counseling business associates in corporations and companies who can't get along for now. I am in my last year of grad school in Illinois for Clinical Psychology...needless to say, this case fascinates me along with many other people. Everyone has their own theories about this monster and her questionable family. I think a lot of us have more questions and guesses than anything, so I thought I'd give mine too. Obviously these are just my opinions and may subject to change!

Theories

*Casey was not sexually abused by Lee. I think that is another way of getting attention, just like telling her friends her parents were divorcing. Sympathy. Along with another one of her fantastically elaborate lies. If her parents or Lee ever confronted her about that accusation, she probably lied and said she never told anyone that.

*Caylee's dad is still alive but doesn't even know he was Caylee's dad. If her dad did die, you can bet KC would collect those SS check.

*KC the sicko had an improper relationship with Bozo Baez while she was out on bail. Again my opinion, but I have a really strong feeling there was a lot more than talk going on behind those doors for over 6 hours.

*GA & CA are no victims in this. I have not one shred of sympathy for them. They've showed no respect for Caylee's memory, and still have not let her rest in peace. Listen, I could actually respect those 2 if they come out now and say they will bring justice to their granddaughter that they supposedly loved and cared about. They can still love and somewhat support KC by helping reduce her sentence or something like that. They could tell her they forgive her in what she did, but that they don't believe any more of her lies. But if they say they believe their daughter and somehow this nanny story, I'm done listening to them.

*Which brings me back to the fact that her team of defense lawyers can't possible use the nanny defense in court. What is their defense going to be?? I believe they are going to throw someone under the bus. But who? It certainly won't be Casey, and she will never confess. Just like her soul mate Scott Peterson won't either. 

*I don't believe KC acted alone. Her statement to Le that really has stood out for me is "She is the last person I've seen with my daughter" or "She was the last person with my daughter" has to hold some truth. I don't know why but that really bugs me. You know some of KC's lies all have a very small small iota of truth to it. So I'm thinking someone was with Caylee besides her mother the night she died. Who? I don't know

Wow I wrote too much I'm sorry! I guess it's from months of lurking. I have so many more theories and questions as I'm sure many of us do. I also think that we are going to find out a LOT if not all the answers, during the trial. I have a feeling the trial will not be awhile, and it will be televised. If anyone saw anything inaccurate in my post, please feel free to tell me! Thanks for reading, nice posting finally!!   

Hi CJLove!!!

I agree that if Caylee's Dad had passed away, there would have been an effort to get SS checks. What I can't figure out is why there was no effort to collect child support from a living father. I've never been sure there was incest of any kind, but, to me, the lack of securing child support is the most compelling reason to consider it.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: December 28, 2008, 09:18:03 PM »

Cindy, George and Lee Anthony all have Attorneys Representing Them, Why? … Obstruction of Justice, Conflicting Statements & Aiding and Abetting … Oh My

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/28/cindy-george-and-lee-anthony-all-have-attorneys-representing-them-why-obstruction-of-justice-conflicting-statements-aiding-and-abetting-oh-my/

What good reason is there that all family members have legal council? What missing person case in recent memory had all family members hiring attorneys? Family members are usually helping police and investigators, not hiring attys to parse their words as to what they will and will not tell them.

Obstruction of justice, conflicting statements and aiding and abetting charges would never be necessary consideration if Lee, George and Cindy had been completely cooperating and truthful with investigators from start to finish in the Caylee/Casey Anthony investigation.

Good Point Red.     Things that make you go   "hmmmmm" !!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #486 on: December 28, 2008, 09:19:42 PM »

There are so many partial truths that the various news networks carry, and I don't know if I understood this correctly, but I thought that when little Caylee's remains were found with the duct tape, someone said that there was soft tissue still on the duct tape.  Does anyone else remember that?  

There just has to be something. We are talking duct tape here and I don't care what anyone says, that puppy holds everything from dust particles to finger prints and I swear once it touches itself, it's like liquid concrete! I think b/c it was wrapped around her head it held on to any hair and skin cells that touched it.  Those experts just aren't telling us everything.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: December 28, 2008, 09:21:06 PM »

New Reward Offered to Man Who Found Caylee's Remains

http://www.wesh.com/news/18371232/detail.html

Nejame is offereing Kronk a $5,000 reward.   That's nice of him!
Those who have followed the case closely have different opinions on whether Kronk deserves a reward.

"I think he should be rewarded, definitely," Aida Ramos said.

"If they think they found something, they should call it in," Jennifer Tice said. "That's all there is to it."

Tice said doing a good deed should not include an expectation of a cash reward.

"I don't think somebody should be rewarded for that," Tice said. "I mean, that's a child who is missing. That's common sense."

Kronk's attorney confirmed to WESH 2 that they are now considering an offer made by NeJame, who is offering a $5,000 reward to Kronk. That amount represents the money NeJame made while serving as the Anthony family's representative.[/color]

OK, I don't know who this Jennifer Tice is but I say give the man some damn money!! B/c he found Caylee, he had to get a lawyer so the Ant's don't spin a story that he killed her. His life is being dissected by the Internet sleuths and his name will be dragged through the mud in the months to come. No good deed goes unpunished. He might as well get some money if Nejame is willing to give it. It never sounded like he was asking for it or yelling about the fact that the Crime tips place said no.

YES he found Caylee...God Bless Him....but I fully believe it was her time to be found..he happened to be in the right place at the right times.  The first bag he saw was not the bag Caylee was found in...he could have remained anonymous had he chosen to. He came out publically IMO because he had been told he would not be receiving a reward. I am pretty sure the attorney is being paid for by the city....or is an attorney on retainer.  Personally I don't care one way or another if he is rewarded or not. I do hope he is not fired though. JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: December 28, 2008, 09:22:38 PM »

Cindy, George and Lee Anthony all have Attorneys Representing Them, Why? … Obstruction of Justice, Conflicting Statements & Aiding and Abetting … Oh My

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/28/cindy-george-and-lee-anthony-all-have-attorneys-representing-them-why-obstruction-of-justice-conflicting-statements-aiding-and-abetting-oh-my/

What good reason is there that all family members have legal council? What missing person case in recent memory had all family members hiring attorneys? Family members are usually helping police and investigators, not hiring attys to parse their words as to what they will and will not tell them.

Obstruction of justice, conflicting statements and aiding and abetting charges would never be necessary consideration if Lee, George and Cindy had been completely cooperating and truthful with investigators from start to finish in the Caylee/Casey Anthony investigation.

Hi ya Red...good front page!!!  Yeah!  WHY?????

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: December 28, 2008, 09:23:57 PM »

There just has to be something. We are talking duct tape here and I don't care what anyone says, that puppy holds everything from dust particles to finger prints and I swear once it touches itself, it's like liquid concrete! I think b/c it was wrapped around her head it held on to any hair and skin cells that touched it.  Those experts just aren't telling us everything.

I agree Boo the experts aren't telling everything.. I have read we shed DNA all over everyday.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #490 on: December 28, 2008, 09:24:02 PM »

Wyks, i believe there is alot of bone marrow left, it is humid here and the baby was contained for quite awhile in the garbage bag ..God that was awful to think and write

Yeah...  

Hmmm.. according to one website I was reading, with bone marrow present, some drugs can be detected in skeletal remains. 

As hard as it is to think of and write, it seems that Caylee may be able to tell her own story about what happened. 

Dr. G said fully skeletonized.  If there was anything that she could use to determine cause, I think she would have worded her statement differently.  MHO.

So what are you saying, that there is no bone marrow in a fully skeletonized corpse, or what?   

I highly respect Dr. G, and am relieved and glad that she's on this case. 

No, I'm sure the bones can still us the doctors the story of her short life! Bone marrow is inside the bones so I'm sure it would still be there.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #491 on: December 28, 2008, 09:25:04 PM »

I believe whether Caylee's father is alive or dead, Cindy didn't want any interference in raising Caylee. I really think Cindy was raising Caylee as her own daughter, and she was going to do it her way, she didn't want the other grandparents or family involved with any decisions she made for Caylee. Since Caylee was born the power stuggle btw the two women must have been really intense.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #492 on: December 28, 2008, 09:25:36 PM »

Hi Red!! Just read the article. Like SunnyinTx said, it's a good one! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #493 on: December 28, 2008, 09:26:53 PM »

Red, very good article.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: December 28, 2008, 09:28:05 PM »

We all are hoping and praying that Casey's prints are on the duct tape.

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #495 on: December 28, 2008, 09:28:45 PM »

Florida is the sunshine state in more ways than one. There is tremendous transparency there and I'm thinking that there should be no question that the trial will be broadcast live, but I'd sure feel a little better if someone would officially say that!
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: December 28, 2008, 09:29:20 PM »

Hi CJLove!!!

I agree that if Caylee's Dad had passed away, there would have been an effort to get SS checks. What I can't figure out is why there was no effort to collect child support from a living father. I've never been sure there was incest of any kind, but, to me, the lack of securing child support is the most compelling reason to consider it.

Thank you for the welcome!!!  I thought of that too but as controlling as Cindy was, I think collection of child support meant the father had legal rights to Caylee then. Visitation, joint custody, etc. So...no deal! Caylee was all theirs! They only used the Grunds for whatever they needed at the time. The A's saw right away that they were easily persuaded and genuinely kind people and they weren't going to ever start a war with the A's.

I have no doubt CA knows who Caylee's father is. I know she "claimed" she thought Jesse Grund was, then she claimed "the father is dead" but I think the dad was not a man CA wanted around her family. If he even knew he was a father, then he wasn't easily manipulated. Maybe he treated KC like the trash she is, rather than the princess she thought she was. Therefore she didn't want him around. It's all about control with KC. And although we all know CA is no saint, for some reason I can't even bear to think CA would force her daughter, to give birth to her brother's baby 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: December 28, 2008, 09:29:59 PM »

I believe whether Caylee's father is alive or dead, Cindy didn't want any interference in raising Caylee. I really think Cindy was raising Caylee as her own daughter, and she was going to do it her way, she didn't want the other grandparents or family involved with any decisions she made for Caylee. Since Caylee was born the power stuggle btw the two women must have been really intense.

I agree.  And, I think that Cindy thought of KC as her babysitter for Caylee.   I think Cindy knew she wasn't working, but was content because KC was watching Caylee while Cindy was at work, earning the money for the household.  jmo.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: December 28, 2008, 09:30:35 PM »

I honestly don't believe anyone knows for sure who the biodad is. Casey was with a lot of guys.....IMO  it could have been any number and that's why she said he is dead.

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #499 on: December 28, 2008, 09:31:04 PM »

I agree, no rose. Casey seemed to have a jealousy problem around Caylee anyway, judging from what Jessee said, and Cindy would have capitalized on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.