May 14, 2024, 08:21:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 149971 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2007, 10:00:24 PM »

Well that was a non-event!  Hannity & Colmes can go in the bin with Greta.
Poor Tim did not get much time to talk - just asked to comment on the airy fairy forensic scientists theories.  What a bunch of twaddle.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2007, 10:00:48 PM »

ROBOTS - don't go wasting a bunch of time reading the Deepak email BS.  I'm not so sure this Hodges guy knows anything at all.

Tim Miller IS NOT going to Aruba based upon Hodges, it has nothing to do with him.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2007, 10:01:52 PM »

So this guy claims that Deepak subconciously told everyone what happened to Natalee?  DUH!!  We already knew that...and what in the heck happened to Tim Miller?  He should have been given more time than that.  He knows more about this case than that kooky doctor.  Rolling Eyes
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2007, 10:03:27 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

I see Glenda is still talking about Julia.  Still claiming Jug pushed Julia with her baby in her arms. Funny her statement didn't mention a child.
Her meds must not be working  Laughing

Hi Yap ... thanks for your willingness to trade time slots with me today.  However ... I read your post a little too late so ... I guess there were double the prayers going up that first half hour on behalf of Natalee's family regarding a just closure to the Aruban investigation.

Yap ... I have never read a declaration given by Julia Renfro in regards to the "pushing" incident. Where can I access it?

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2007, 10:03:52 PM »

Well, H&C kind of sucked!  I sure hope they treat Beth better than that on Greta.  These people are starting to treat this like a side-show.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: May 30, 2007, 10:04:07 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "San"
A forensic scientist claims he knows where Natalee's body is.

OK... I'm not the sharpest of Monkeys  but a " forensic scientist" claims to know... sounds more like a paid bobble-head to me..
(hope I'm wrong).  Besides if they know... Natalee should be in Alabama now   Evil or Very Mad
To educate myself   Embarassed  I found this
http://aafs.org/default.asp?section_id=resources&page_id=choosing_a_career

That was kinda my thought.. Where did he come from and what does he know, that we don't already know!

Dihannah1
Sounds like I was kinda correct for once.
We have MSM  bobble-heads, ones that let people continue to spout non truths as FACTS and then we have Internet Trolls
I propose a New  term. for some of MSM's best paid

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: May 30, 2007, 10:05:11 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Well that was a non-event!  Hannity & Colmes can go in the bin with Greta.
Poor Tim did not get much time to talk - just asked to comment on the airy fairy forensic scientists theories.  What a bunch of twaddle.

That was just terrible.

Hey H&C, stick to politics
Miss-Underestimated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: May 30, 2007, 10:05:33 PM »

What was that all about....a lead in for Greta? Crying or Very sad

no more perfume for the pigs
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: May 30, 2007, 10:06:14 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
deeeeeeeeeesplats EMAIL please  Cool

Here you go cheater Laughing

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=383

BUTTTTttttttttttttttttttttttt...

i won  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2007, 10:07:44 PM »

deeeeeeeeeesplats EMAIL please  Cool

Here you go cheater Laughing

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=383

BUTTTTttttttttttttttttttttttt...

i won  Cool

Laughing
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: May 30, 2007, 10:09:59 PM »

OK, I just got off the phone with Tim after that pathetic attempt of an interview on H&C's.

Tim wants to make it perfectly clear as H&C's gave him no time to speak. Long before Hodges ever came up with this theory or wrote a book to make money ... TES was searching the water and had a planned deep water search. You will all remember that it was Dompig who puts the screws to their initial deep water search, which was one of the last times that Tim and I believe the very last time Dave was ever in Aruba.

Hodges is an opportunist and so is the media.

My words ... all H&C's wanted was a pissing contest between the two guests, nothing more. HMM ,,, think I made that very comment last nite on Dan's show.

Than you Tim for taking the high road and not biting.

The MSM truly is pathetic.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: May 30, 2007, 10:11:59 PM »

Didn't we hear this from this guy long ago?  He takes what people say and assigns a meaning to them?  Is he located in Birmingham?

I think this is old news and we heard all this long ago.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2007, 10:13:34 PM »

Janet the statement is here:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=83

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: May 30, 2007, 10:15:58 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Didn't we hear this from this guy long ago?  He takes what people say and assigns a meaning to them?  Is he located in Birmingham?

I think this is old news and we heard all this long ago.

Maybe he smells a rat?  Laughing
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: May 30, 2007, 10:17:16 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Looking forward to seeing Beth.  Hope Greta pays Beth the respect she deserves.

Also hope the Arubans are watching the events in Venezuela - this could be Aruba in a very short while.

Do not fret Tibro.  Beth Twitty is very capable of taking care of herself.  She is one amazing woman ... who is not intimidated by anybody ... especially somebody who is "inclined to believe Joran".  Beth had stood up to the "powers that be" in Aruba ... believe me ... she has and will stand up to the likes of Greta.

Janet

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: "I AM INCLINED TO BELIEVE HIM."

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
March 21, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you and I have spent an awful lot of time together, talked together. You know my entire staff. Was it difficult for you that we sat down with him?

TWITTY: Oh, no. No, I mean, I think that any time that we can get Joran speaking, I think that he only incriminates himself every time. And you know, I've heard his offer that he is willing to sit down with myself or with Dave or the family, and absolutely, I would do it. I would go to Holland. I'd meet him wherever he would choose to. But you know, Greta, I would have to have one polygraph expert with me because, you know, just having Joran talk without any type of repercussions — I mean, I think those days are over for him. You know, I'd like to get to the bottom of where his lies are, and I think that a polygraph expert could help do that.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2007, 10:17:17 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
OK, I just got off the phone with Tim after that pathetic attempt of an interview on H&C's.

Tim wants to make it perfectly clear as H&C's gave him no time to speak. Long before Hodges ever came up with this theory or wrote a book to make money ... TES was searching the water and had a planned deep water search. You will all remember that it was Dompig who puts the screws to their initial deep water search, which was one of the last times that Tim and I believe the very last time Dave was ever in Aruba.

My words ... all H&C's wanted was a pissing contest between the two guests, nothing more. HMM ,,, think I made that very comment last nite on Dan's show.

I really hate it when shows like H&C bring on classy people like Tim and don't give them the time or the credit they deserve.  I hope Tim goes back and finally has a chance to do the work he wanted to do almost two years ago.  Also, I really hope he has given some thought to the quarry in Moto.  That search was cut short by some inteference from the media.  Dutch media I do believe.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: May 30, 2007, 10:17:33 PM »

Well up to this moment I thought highly of Sean Hannity...now I am just dumbfounded that he could look like such an idiot.   Shocked
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: May 30, 2007, 10:19:00 PM »

Janet - The pushing incident was also included in the Vanity Fair article.

When she went to give Beth a hug, "Jug attacked me, verbally and physically," Renfro recalls. "He pushed me! I'm holding a sleeping baby. He just starts screaming and yelling. Words you can't print. 'f*** you! Get the f*** away from my wife! I never want to see you again.' I was just so stunned. I had put my heart and soul into finding their girl." Afterward, a Fox producer explained that the Twittys were furious over her comments on the Van Susteren show. Renfro was so shaken she filed a complaint with the police against Jug Twitty. (Jug acknowledges losing his temper and cursing at Renfro, but denies pushing her.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Miss-Underestimated
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: May 30, 2007, 10:19:11 PM »

Maybe he is a cross between a clairvoyant and a politican, if he can assign meaning to what someone did not say.

Gretas on

no more perfume for the pigs
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: May 30, 2007, 10:22:34 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
TIM MILLER is not doing his search based upon this Hodges guy.

Klaas, I would "NOT" (EDIT) look for my misplaced glasses based on this clown.

Based on his ranting here.... he meant to say would NOT (and he always loses those glasses)

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.