May 22, 2024, 03:56:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 131145 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #280 on: September 05, 2006, 11:39:27 AM »

Poor little Joran.  Poor little fella just can't get a break. He just needs someone to believe him and trust that he is telling the truth.....this time.  Well, well.  What fine mess you have Joran.  If you are so innocent why didn't you and your family ever help the family search?  Why have your friends continued to lie for you?  Innocent people don't hide they tell the truth.  Why was your father arrested on a premeditated murder charge?  Why have the Kalpoes not come forward to back up all your stories?  Who really picked you up that night after the K2 left?  Tell us about the boat and your friend the Gottenbos?  Explain why you needed a lie in the first place if you are so innocent?? What makes you think she is dead?  How could you possibly know that if you just left her on the beach?  

BOYCOTT ARUBA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: September 05, 2006, 11:53:45 AM »

Great Front Page Red.

I can't wait for the day when all the walls come tumbling down on VDS - all of them.  The truth will find you out.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: September 05, 2006, 12:09:48 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
FWIW... when he said real killers...

he did himself NO favors...

sounded like:

OJ
Robert Blake
Scott Peterson

and we all know they are innocent Rolling Eyes  NOT....

Would still like to know why GMA is so Pro Joran though...

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My opinion is that they aren't ... they are only after ratings... and tacky joe makes it a condition that they be sympathetic... so they don't really care about the effect of what the murderer (IMO) has to say... it's just getting ppl to tune in... and let's face it, since tourism is declining and in a big way... ppl know he's guilty...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: September 05, 2006, 12:12:20 PM »

Also, Red and I were talking about this  - this morning... how many guys ever go into all the detail that jvds does?  Most guys would say I left her at the beach and that's it... and they move on....

but jvds has obviously been coached... he goes into great details... and each and every time those details change.....

do y'all know what i mean???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: September 05, 2006, 12:15:26 PM »

Also, Red and I were talking about this  - this morning... how many guys ever go into all the detail that jvds does?  Most guys would say I left her at the beach and that's it... and they move on....

but jvds has obviously been coached... he goes into great details... and each and every time those details change.....

Yes. He is trying too hard.
Guys hardly ever go into details like that....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: September 05, 2006, 12:17:38 PM »

exactly... heck, guys usually don't even listen that long...

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: September 05, 2006, 12:21:55 PM »

exactly... heck, guys usually don't even listen that long...

Will be anxious to hear some news about when the Re Investigation by the Dutch will happen........

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #287 on: September 05, 2006, 12:42:10 PM »

I'd like to think the Dutch investigators will do a good job.  I'd like to think they would consider their personal reputations important enough to get to the bottom of this debacle.  I just don't know if it will happen.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: September 05, 2006, 01:20:01 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I just joined the ABC comment board after going thru 20 names that were already taken.  I posted an item about the JVDS interview and cannot find it anywhere.  Chris Cuomo stated that the lawsuit against the VDS father and son was dismissed without explaining the reason that it was the matter of the venue and not the merits of the case.  Bad reporting ABC.

I just wanted to say I tried to post there.  The board would not accept any name I gave.  Then they sent me a name and it will not take that name either.  I think they are being paid off to do this.  No other way could that happen and most of the posts be favorable to Joran.  I think they will not take posts from anyone from Alabama and I think most of the board "for Natalee," all of them, have tried to run off any posters from Alabama.  Perhaps not the owners or administrators, but the other posters who pretend to be for Natalee and the family are NOT and have made a consciencious effort to rid all the boards of anyone from Alabama.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: September 05, 2006, 01:21:47 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
San...YOU ROCK!!!

How's the arm?

Arm is getting better.  I typed with two hands today.

FANTASTIC

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: September 05, 2006, 01:33:55 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
San...YOU ROCK!!!

How's the arm?

Arm is getting better.  I typed with two hands today.

FANTASTIC

Hello Tyler I missed you.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: September 05, 2006, 01:39:58 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I just joined the ABC comment board after going thru 20 names that were already taken.  I posted an item about the JVDS interview and cannot find it anywhere.  Chris Cuomo stated that the lawsuit against the VDS father and son was dismissed without explaining the reason that it was the matter of the venue and not the merits of the case.  Bad reporting ABC.

I just wanted to say I tried to post there.  The board would not accept any name I gave.  Then they sent me a name and it will not take that name either.  I think they are being paid off to do this.  No other way could that happen and most of the posts be favorable to Joran.  I think they will not take posts from anyone from Alabama and I think most of the board "for Natalee," all of them, have tried to run off any posters from Alabama.  Perhaps not the owners or administrators, but the other posters who pretend to be for Natalee and the family are NOT and have made a consciencious effort to rid all the boards of anyone from Alabama.

tyler  Smile

You've made San so happy  Laughing

I don't want to revisit that board but do they deliver you a username that is generic or nondescript such as User2035?

If they are dictating what username you may have, it may be the result of Wang's display the last time Cuomo ran this interview. He "ruled" that ABC board, but I do hope many will email ABC to complain.

I continue to stand with the girl.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: September 05, 2006, 01:43:01 PM »

"CC – Joran a Dutch citizen returned to Holland for college abandoning his one time dream of school in the states.  He says life is normal enough there.  Meeting girls and making friends is not a problem.  But when he comes back to Aruba the past sill haunts."

Well if it is so normal why is he complaining on TV?  I don't believe for one second that the past still haunts him (we all saw the pictures of him partying).  The past doesn't haunt a person who doesn’t have a conscience.  He is just mad because he can't go to Aruba and drug and rape the American girls with his lowlife friends.  He doesn't like to be told what he could do and what he can't and that even includes obeying the law.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: September 05, 2006, 01:45:50 PM »

They made me a user name based on my real  name which is not anything near what most of you know me by or on any board.  They must have found me in a search by my real name.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: September 05, 2006, 01:46:35 PM »

They made me a user name based on my real  name which is not anything near what most of you know me by or on any board.  They must have found me in a search by my real name.

Hey TG... Laughing

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #295 on: September 05, 2006, 01:47:12 PM »

Hi Tyler and None.
I've been reading the GMA board.  What a riot.  The usual "boohoo leave poor Joran alone" crowd ranting about Beth.  Good grief.  Idiots.  Beth wasn't the last one seen with Natalee......oh no, it was the delicious sporter who wouldn't know the truth if it bit him!  

I hope the team from Holland can make something out of the huge mess created down there on the island but I'll not hold my breath.  

Time to commute......

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #296 on: September 05, 2006, 01:53:45 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Hi Tyler and None.
I've been reading the GMA board.  What a riot.  The usual "boohoo leave poor Joran alone" crowd ranting about Beth.  Good grief.  Idiots.  Beth wasn't the last one seen with Natalee......oh no, it was the delicious sporter who wouldn't know the truth if it bit him!  

I hope the team from Holland can make something out of the huge mess created down there on the island but I'll not hold my breath.  

Time to commute......

Can someone psot a link to GMA board
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: September 05, 2006, 01:54:50 PM »

"...the past still haunts him"??  WTF??  How selfish a statement is that??  I mean, here's a mother who'll NEVER see her daughter again!!  What about the past haunting her?  You think that'll ever cross his (Joran's) mind??  If I was a betting man, I'd bet the farm it hasn't...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #298 on: September 05, 2006, 01:54:54 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Hi Tyler and None.

Time to commute......

BUTT WIPE......yeah, poor me me me.....if my mommy was home and I never went out that night this would never have happened to ME ME ME....it would have happened to someone else.
EFFIN FREAK!! I am so angry at this point, I don't post much...but I read all. DAMN IT!! I am not holding my breath w/ dutch investigation. Most of the real suspects are not even on Aruba now.....yadda yadda.....this sucks!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: September 05, 2006, 01:58:05 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
"...the past still haunts him"??  WTF??  How selfish a statement is that??  I mean, here's a mother who'll NEVER see her daughter again!!  What about the past haunting her?  You think that'll ever cross his (Joran's) mind??  If I was a betting man, I'd bet the farm it hasn't...

Hi XXX.

The only things that crosses Joran's mind is Joran.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.