May 14, 2024, 03:25:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 274983 times)
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1160 on: June 09, 2009, 06:35:34 AM »

Thank you twice Teyve. I am going to practice. Please try not to laugh at me when I goof up. Trimm used to laugh at me when I first started posting things from my Photobucket. I had a hard time at first.

I had a pretty good run-on sentence today too. I have to be pretty fired up to do it though.   
Fanny, I'll never laugh at you  really, honest I won't! Monkey pinkey swear!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: June 09, 2009, 07:32:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: June 09, 2009, 07:35:15 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-jail-video-060809,0,3034256.story

*sniped

Casey Anthony's defense team wants a judge to postpone his decision on whether to release a jail video of Anthony so they have more time to investigate media leaks by the state.

O sure, they know they lost ground on the jail allegations so now they have to whine whine whine some more about the State "leaking" facts of the case.   Once again, repeat after me, and say na na na na...SUNSHINE LAW   DAM IT!

*sniped

Defense attorneys Jose Baez and Andrea Lyon asked for 60 days to look into reports of media leaks by investigators. The extra time also would allow Lyon – a death penalty attorney new to the case – to catch up on all the material.

The five-page motion lists various media reports during the last year that cited "sources close to the investigation." The leaks lead to reports that will prevent Anthony from receiving a fair trial, according to the legal documents.

Wait, just one dang minute what does State "leaks" have to do with the jail video, NOTHING!   First they claim misconduct by the Sheriff's dept & the jail, now they are on a separate issue of misconduct by the State which is NOT part of their motion.   Get the waambulance, they want to sanctions....hey Bozo & Mac the Knife, are you really in a position to discuss sanctions & admonishments?   Hellooo Bozo, its almost a year - if your "investigators" couldnt prove it 11 months ago, 2 months ago, what difference does it make now?    Gimme a break, every case gets reported by media "sources close to the investigation"  GET OVER IT!

And what's this Spartacus the self-proclaimed genius needs 60 days to catch up, she's already had a month or more - do they not realize that all this tomfoolery makes their client look just as guilty as she is...phissss sod

Very. Very Interesting. Cant wait to read the etched tablets, I mean 5 page motion naming those articles specifically.
Capp I love that you adopted Spartacus, although Wildebeast is my second fave, lol.
Notice Marti McKenzie on the short leash, hmm.
B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: June 09, 2009, 07:36:46 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Top o the Monkmorn to you Trimm and all my monkey friends, but a quick one ,storming here, bbl.
B
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: June 09, 2009, 07:39:18 AM »

6/8/2009     A     DEFENSE MOTION TO CONTINUE
6/8/2009    A    NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
6/8/2009    A    OBJECTION TO AMENDED MOTION FOR APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM AND MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=676b5a80-46b5-439b-ac9c-36665689fa36

Are we ever gonna get any documents? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: June 09, 2009, 07:47:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Top o the Monkmorn to you Trimm and all my monkey friends, but a quick one ,storming here, bbl.
B

Stay safe Blink.  an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: June 09, 2009, 08:28:34 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new....and guests!!  Believe it or not I am caught up..... not that much is happening....I see once again the A's are given a free ride to break the law.    I am not sure what I think the LE is doing by letting them break the law. The WHY part is more than infuriating and confusing. This is case will not get in the courts for a long time...if LE allows them to continue on the path they are on they will IMO have a difficult time charging them with anything.....and that is my fear...that they are going to walk away scott free.  I sure hope I am wrong!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: June 09, 2009, 08:30:00 AM »

6/8/2009     A     DEFENSE MOTION TO CONTINUE
6/8/2009    A    NOTICE OF PROVISION OF SUPPLEMENTAL DISCOVERY
6/8/2009    A    OBJECTION TO AMENDED MOTION FOR APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM AND MOTION FOR PROTECTIVE ORDER

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=676b5a80-46b5-439b-ac9c-36665689fa36

Are we ever gonna get any documents? 

I am beginning to wonder....what is the hold up!! There have IIRC been several times documents have been given to the defense and we haven't seen them...what's up!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: June 09, 2009, 08:31:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

B

Keep safe BLink...we had a heck of a storm yesterday and I spent a coupel hours picking up limbs and other stuff.....my trash can was all the way down at the end of our road!! Never did find the lid!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1169 on: June 09, 2009, 08:34:03 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new....and guests!!  Believe it or not I am caught up..... not that much is happening....I see once again the A's are given a free ride to break the law.    I am not sure what I think the LE is doing by letting them break the law. The WHY part is more than infuriating and confusing. This is case will not get in the courts for a long time...if LE allows them to continue on the path they are on they will IMO have a difficult time charging them with anything.....and that is my fear...that they are going to walk away scott free.  I sure hope I am wrong!!
Whatever the Ants are charged with, even I see their defense: Insanity. Does the Court in Florida accept "We plead nuckin futs, judge"? (you just know nobody in that circus knows to call the judge "Your Honor"....they're all getting their law schooling from Bobo.)

If I were on the jury for any of their carp, I'd definitely accept their plea of insanity. And then, I would sentence them to life in a straight jacket. ( Florida is so glad I don't live there!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: June 09, 2009, 08:47:07 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-defense-team-decries-states-orchestrated-leaks.html

« Casey Anthony: George, Cindy won't be charged in cross showdown | Main
Casey Anthony: Defense team decries state's 'orchestrated' leaks
posted by halboedeker on Jun 8, 2009 6:54:27 PM

Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Casey Anthony's defense team has hit back hard at the state. The defense team is accusing the state of misconduct in leaking information to the media.

Or ask WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest put it: "The defense claims those leaks have been orchestrated to make Casey look bad and in the process jeopardize her right to a free trial."

The defense team lays out the misconduct allegations in a motion to block the release of a jail video showing Casey Anthony's reactions to the discovery of Caylee's remains. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her young daughter.

In the papers filed with the court, the defense team bemoans "a continued and consistent pattern of leaks, distortions and misconduct on the part of Orange County and the state."

DeForest cited the defense's claim of inappropriate leaks to his WKMG colleague Jessica D'Onofrio and other reporters. DeForest noted that the defense complained that the media were tipped to the discovery of chloroform in Anthony's car before lab tests revealed it.

The defense wants Judge Stan Strickland to postpone a decision on releasing the jail tape for at least 60 days, DeForest said. He added that the media outlets are fighting to have tape released as soon as possible.

In analysis, DeForest said the motion reflected the influence of new defense team member Andrea Lyon.

On WESH-Channel 2, Bob Kealing focused on the defense team's gaining access to information, such as cell-phone records, from eight key witnesses. Judge Strickland issued the order, and the witnesses include Anthony's parents, George and Cindy, and her brother, Lee.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who does analysis for WESH, said the phone records could raise new questions about the witnesses. Another key witness is Dominic Casey, the Anthonys' former private investigator. Kealing said the order might help the defense team learm whom the private eye was talking to during a November search of the area where Caylee's remains were found later.

Or maybe not -- Hornsby noted that phone companies routinely delete information quickly.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: June 09, 2009, 08:54:05 AM »

Whatever the Ants are charged with, even I see their defense: Insanity. Does the Court in Florida accept "We plead nuckin futs, judge"? (you just know nobody in that circus knows to call the judge "Your Honor"....they're all getting their law schooling from Bobo.)

If I were on the jury for any of their carp, I'd definitely accept their plea of insanity. And then, I would sentence them to life in a straight jacket. ( Florida is so glad I don't live there!)

One thing is certain they are nuts!  They all belong right where you would put them........straight jackets for life!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1172 on: June 09, 2009, 09:11:34 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19691148/detail.html     I swear Cindy and George could do anything, and it doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter.

Knowing how the protesters behaved outside the scamthony's outhouse, I have complete faith that the same mindset will see otherwise.

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: June 09, 2009, 09:15:08 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-defense-team-decries-states-orchestrated-leaks.html

« Casey Anthony: George, Cindy won't be charged in cross showdown | Main
Casey Anthony: Defense team decries state's 'orchestrated' leaks
posted by halboedeker on Jun 8, 2009 6:54:27 PM

Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Casey Anthony's defense team has hit back hard at the state. The defense team is accusing the state of misconduct in leaking information to the media.

Or ask WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest put it: "The defense claims those leaks have been orchestrated to make Casey look bad and in the process jeopardize her right to a free trial."

The defense team lays out the misconduct allegations in a motion to block the release of a jail video showing Casey Anthony's reactions to the discovery of Caylee's remains. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her young daughter.

In the papers filed with the court, the defense team bemoans "a continued and consistent pattern of leaks, distortions and misconduct on the part of Orange County and the state."

DeForest cited the defense's claim of inappropriate leaks to his WKMG colleague Jessica D'Onofrio and other reporters. DeForest noted that the defense complained that the media were tipped to the discovery of chloroform in Anthony's car before lab tests revealed it.

The defense wants Judge Stan Strickland to postpone a decision on releasing the jail tape for at least 60 days, DeForest said. He added that the media outlets are fighting to have tape released as soon as possible.

In analysis, DeForest said the motion reflected the influence of new defense team member Andrea Lyon.

On WESH-Channel 2, Bob Kealing focused on the defense team's gaining access to information, such as cell-phone records, from eight key witnesses. Judge Strickland issued the order, and the witnesses include Anthony's parents, George and Cindy, and her brother, Lee.

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby, who does analysis for WESH, said the phone records could raise new questions about the witnesses. Another key witness is Dominic Casey, the Anthonys' former private investigator. Kealing said the order might help the defense team learm whom the private eye was talking to during a November search of the area where Caylee's remains were found later.

Or maybe not -- Hornsby noted that phone companies routinely delete information quickly.

thanks trim....I love the statement the defense team 'bemoans'.....they have no defense for kc!!  NONE!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1174 on: June 09, 2009, 09:27:44 AM »

Thanks, I'm going to listen again to this with my headphones. But you can hear the terror in the voices in the background, and from what Lois was saying on the call, it was exactly what I remember her later reporting on the news videos.

OMG  WTH  if this doesn't have something to do with not wanting them being charged with anything pretrial, I'm going to be really angry. If the state has advised that it would wreck their testimony or something, ok, but otherwise that's not right. They have no right to continually be menacing and bold face lying about evrything and never be held accountable. They make me barf.

Me, too.  And by the way, did the patrol officer look in the Anthonys' car? They didn't have time to jettison the cross, did they? Hey, if the cross is in sight, Lois must be right! Right?

You're perzactly right!   Either they are the lousiest sheriff's dept. in the world and so lazy that they don't follow up or check anything or the AZZthony's are the luckiest slime balls in the universe or there's a real reason the stae doesn't want them to be under any charge.  FTLG, let it be the last thing, if they get one more pass for anything else I'm going nuts .
Mizjay, I think it was a State Trooper they found and went to him. I don't know how it works in Florida. We don't have State Troopers running around big cities, but I think the dispatch person should have sent out either the PD or SO just to make sure everything was okay. JMO JSM

Also, the Ants and Milpigs get away with crap right now, but once KC goes down, they are going with her.

Usually the troopers are working traffic situations and wrecks with injury, or sometimes speeders. They work mostly on the freeway systems and state roads. But sometimes they back other jurisdictions if they are in the area. He may have just been pulled off somewhere finishing up a report. JMO

Or peeing in the woods

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1175 on: June 09, 2009, 09:33:24 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19691148/detail.html     I swear Cindy and George could do anything, and it doesn't matter, it just doesn't matter.

Knowing how the protesters behaved outside the scamthony's outhouse, I have complete faith that the same mindset will see otherwise.

CC I sure hope you are right!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: June 09, 2009, 09:40:24 AM »

Me too.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: June 09, 2009, 09:43:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.   an angelic monkey

CC, they go to pee in the doughnut shops and the convienence stores they always hang around.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1178 on: June 09, 2009, 09:45:01 AM »

I can just picture it.  Some tanked-up red neck, at the urging of his 15 year old pregnant girlfriend who has been following the case, will try to impress her and open a can of whoop ass on GA.

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1179 on: June 09, 2009, 09:46:04 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

B

Stay safe Blink.  an angelic monkey
Good Morning. Stay safe Blink. Trimm you are styling again this morning  What are they doing with the docs that should be released already? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.