May 20, 2024, 08:49:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #647 6/25 - 6/26/2007  (Read 165064 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #400 on: June 26, 2007, 08:44:21 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
BT
My history channel is talking about China.  Is that what you are referring to?

So sowwy. I meant History International.  Embarassed

Well, I don't get that channel.  You will just have to tell me about it.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: June 26, 2007, 08:44:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hello Monkey Mates.

Does that mean we are stars in FOB's dossier on SM?  WOW!!!
We do not need a dossier on FOB - only need to call up the local FBI office for info on their members.

Howdy Tibro. I just found out that the largest kangaroo collection outside Australia is not too far away from me - in North Georgia.  It's called the Kangaroo Conservation Center.

I have not heard of that - I saw a TV news article once on a private "Zoo" that had one kangaroo kept in a really small enclosure but it didn't say where in the US.  It looked like a country town.
Have you been checking the red wolf webcam?  I have only seen one wolf wandering about - must be the mother I think.  Hard to tell but does not behave like a cub.

I haven't checked the wolf cam lately because it was so annoying to watch it dart around. It's been so incredibly hot here, though, that if those wolves are smart they're staying in the shade somewhere.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #402 on: June 26, 2007, 08:45:26 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Good Evening monkeys all!  

Finally!  Finally! Finally!  I see some of you are now beginning to believe in Shango.  LOL LOL  

Can you hear me laughing?   Laughing  Laughing   I will behave now.

Dossier...I really like that word...Bondia always loved using that word.  I certainly hope I am in that dossier.  I would hate to be left out.   Rolling Eyes

My file must be big. Laughing

Robots' is bigger.   Laughing

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

what of mine is bigger ???

or do i even want to know  Shocked

ROFL  Laughing  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: June 26, 2007, 08:46:51 PM »

Tibro

Here is a link to the conservation center

http://www.kangaroocenter.com/

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: June 26, 2007, 08:47:45 PM »

I have always thought Minnesota Dad was right on the mark in most of his posts.  They always made a lot of sense and this one is the best of all and ties up a lot of loose ends.
He has always named Paulus as the main culprit.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: June 26, 2007, 08:49:24 PM »

Thanks San.  I kept looking for it and couldn't find it.  Thanks to you too Old Fart.  I knew someone would know.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: June 26, 2007, 08:49:34 PM »

What little I've read tells me that Rob thinks the whole car might have been changed out, not just the back seat.  Where did the blood in the car statement come from?  Did the FBI see it or were they repeating misinformation?  

THE BLOOD - DEEPAK'S VEHICLE

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
October 14, 2005

GRACE:  I want to talk to you about the prime minister`s statement, the Aruban prime minister, who went public and stated there was blood found in the car. Remember?

TWITTY: ... On June 11, he states on international media in front of me -- I had no idea what he was about to disclose -- that there was blood in the Kalpoes` vehicle, there was DNA, there was blood. Where is that? Even (INAUDIBLE) went so far to cut interior portions from the car -- the back seat, the ceiling. You know, what happened with that?

FOX NEWS
June 16, 2005

An FBI spokeswoman confirmed to FOX News that Aruban officials have not requested more evidence processing at the bureau's lab in Quantico, Va. The FBI had been asked to process what was believed to be blood found in a car belonging to one of the suspects, but after testing, it was determined not to be blood.

Beth Twitty
DR. PHIL SHOW
January 29, 2006

TWITTY: There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: June 26, 2007, 08:51:15 PM »

Bondia said
Dossier   not   Derriere

but she may have used the wrong word for the correct item she was talking about Confused  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: June 26, 2007, 08:52:27 PM »

Tibro

Here is a link to the conservation center

http://www.kangaroocenter.com/

Thanks BT.
Yep those wolves are smart.  Smarter than people  Laughing
It is just one camera now and stays still.  Aimed at front/side of sheds.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: June 26, 2007, 08:56:11 PM »

What is the latest from Mishy on her father ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: June 26, 2007, 09:01:29 PM »

What little I've read tells me that Rob thinks the whole car might have been changed out, not just the back seat.  Where did the blood in the car statement come from?  Did the FBI see it or were they repeating misinformation?  

good evening Monkeys.  I was reading a little over at FOB and found out that they have dossiers on all of us.  Their computer data base on us is so big the Defense Dept. is jealous.  We're all going to be sued.  Just giving you a heads up.   Laughing  I know you're all aware of this, but thought I'd remind you to not say things like Joran's a lying POS and warthogs are better looking than Anita.   Mr. Green They also say Joran's book is flying off the shelves.  

HI MOnkeys,

Had to jump in here and sayJoran is a lying piece of s*** and warthogs are better looking than Anita. How is that FOB?

Just a swinging with the tribe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: June 26, 2007, 09:03:13 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

good evening Monkeys.  I was reading a little over at FOB and found out that they have dossiers on all of us.  Their computer data base on us is so big the Defense Dept. is jealous.  We're all going to be sued.  Just giving you a heads up.   Laughing  I know you're all aware of this, but thought I'd remind you to not say things like Joran's a lying POS and warthogs are better looking than Anita.   Mr. Green They also say Joran's book is flying off the shelves.  

HI MOnkeys,

Had to jump in here and sayJoran is a lying piece of s*** and warthogs are better looking than Anita. How is that FOB?

Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #412 on: June 26, 2007, 09:04:55 PM »

After reading Minnesota Dad's post once again I picked out a few Simian and Shango posts.  What does everyone else think?

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 2:59 pm
There’s not even a trace of her. At this point I am inclined to believe in a theory that has been going around on the island, but that I find difficult to post here.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 4:56 pm
The 5th suspect has an alibi so strong that he has everybody baffled.

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 11:03 am
1. No body; no crime.
2. A grown woman gone missing.
3. Één getuige is géén getuige. (One witness is no witness).
4. No suspect is allowed to testify against himself.
5. A confession will be thrown out of court if there is no evidence.

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 11:06 am
The important “others” are the ones that supported the alibi.

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:37 pm
DirtyHand is not a child of Babylon
He holds the real key
The Arawaks fear his exposure
The house of babylon would tumble down on the teepees of the Arawaks
DirtyHand knows the cowboys will leave lootless.
He can break the alibi

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:53 pm
DirtyHand is the key
He walks with the elders
He walks in all houses
And he walked with the fallen elder
he was the hidden card that was played
now if he sings, babylon will fall on the arawak nation
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: June 26, 2007, 09:06:37 PM »

Come on Sam ...
Say what you realy mean... SAN  has an edit button I think Laughing

We had a ton of rain today (Sorry Southern Monkeys  Embarassed ) did you get any ?

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: June 26, 2007, 09:08:03 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

The last I heard from Mishy is that her father was resting and awaiting more tests to discover how many more blockages there were.  They had cleared or eased main blockage with angioplasty, I think

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: June 26, 2007, 09:10:46 PM »

The last I heard from Mishy is that her father was resting and awaiting more tests to discover how many more blockages there were.  They had cleared or eased main blockage with angioplasty, I think

thanks Tib....

LaLa's a dumb question "DirtyHand is not a child of Babylon " means what ?(not Dutch ???)

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: June 26, 2007, 09:15:39 PM »

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 4:56 pm
The 5th suspect has an alibi so strong that he has everybody baffled.

This Lorenzo imo. Always has been -  been always will be. And just WHAT is his alibi? I've never seen anything that looks official.

Well, official from Aruba could mean anything.

And who says that Paulus didn't just meet Lorenzo later at the where his boat was docked. (I'm not talking about the boat supposedly at the Bucuti). Paulus' time-line is non existent and he is involved.

Looks like a bunch of nonsense.

I don't see all the baffling.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: June 26, 2007, 09:15:46 PM »

Come on Sam ...
Say what you realy mean... SAN  has an edit button I think Laughing

We had a ton of rain today (Sorry Southern Monkeys  Embarassed ) did you get any ?

No edit on my account yet. Laughing

Rain Friday , Saturday Lots, A little Sunday and Monday, kept looking like it today but did not happen.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: June 26, 2007, 09:16:53 PM »

Llala's - on page 17 ******* and Truthseeker posted some stuff from RWV where it was  posted about Lorenzo and 5th suspect.  Would it help you if I brought them over to current page to compare with Shango?

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: June 26, 2007, 09:23:26 PM »

Anything going on tonight?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.