May 17, 2024, 07:09:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 366191 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1900 on: November 11, 2008, 04:16:08 PM »

Which shows me they either have a spy going to the searches or they are on the internet on Murts site and heard this and went running down to the park like banchees.

This is the lady they think was doing the spying yesterday.... she took off after being spotted (supposedly), and not long after, Cindy and George showed up.

I thought this was Lois?

I think Lois has shorter curlier hair, but I could be wrong.

It's not Lois.  Murt and Lois were talking about that woman and neither knew who she was.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: November 11, 2008, 04:17:47 PM »

I didn't see George take the sign but did hear him say it was their's and it had been stolen.It gave me some pause..I know he did take it off Murts truck because I was watching when he did or at least heard what he did,lol.. I do not think that George or Cindy were out of control.Frustrated but not out of control.I also think the reporter did ask a stupid question..jmo

If he gave it to Dakota (IIRC), and Dakota's gma gave it to Murt to put on hs van, then how is it stolen?  In any case, it still said it was for information on a "live" Caylee, and then all of their contact info.  So wth did he get all bent out of shape for? He didn't need to be there in the first place. He took back something he gave to a kid, for crying out loud.

Also you dont go calling someone stupid when your the stupiest person on the planet in believing in their murderer daughters lies.

I don't know if it was given to Dakota or not..I wasn't there..

That's what Murt and Lois said yesterday after this happened. That the sign was Dakota's. 

IIRC...the sign was given to Dakota when the little girl set up the Caylee prayer vigil at her Local church....the Sign was given to Little Dakota as a Thank You from the Anthonys'....Des...

Sign in question:

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: November 11, 2008, 04:18:29 PM »

Which shows me they either have a spy going to the searches or they are on the internet on Murts site and heard this and went running down to the park like banchees.

Cindy said something about Murt people at the end, so they must know about his site.

i still havent seen a clip of this
please post a link if you can
thanks

http://www.wftv.com/video/17954863/index.html
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: November 11, 2008, 04:18:41 PM »

No, it's not Lois. I have no idea who this person is, but from everything I heard Murt and Lois say, she did not want to be spotted.. she stuck to herself, spent her time texting somebody, then left.  But they felt very strongly she was an Anthony supporter.

Told you all a while back during the first TES search that the Anthony's had friends and neighbors integrated into the search teams and everything that was said about the Anthonys or the case in general in a negative light got back to them immediately ... This is why Tim made the public announcement that anyone that had anyting negative to say was going to be asked to leave the search teams ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: November 11, 2008, 04:19:39 PM »

This is the lady they think was doing the spying yesterday.... she took off after being spotted (supposedly), and not long after, Cindy and George showed up.

I thought this was Lois?

I think Lois has shorter curlier hair, but I could be wrong.

It's not Lois.  Murt and Lois were talking about that woman and neither knew who she was.

Well my brain is fried I guess.I thought someone called her Dakota's grandmother yesterday in here.My bad!Still don't know why anyone would be sneaking around though.Also,I was with Murt most of the day yesterday and I didn't ever hear him tell this story about the spy.All I heard was Lois telling it while sitting in the truck yakking...Just look what you miss when you go potty?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: November 11, 2008, 04:20:29 PM »

What is this about staying a certain distance, Cindy stretched out her arms, and if you come closer you are violating her space. That is good to know, next time I'm shopping I will enforce this new law. I may be hearing things but Cindy also said, nobody better get in front of me, that must be a new law too, wish I could enforce this also. By the looks on the Anthony's faces and their bodyguards, they came there and they mean business, quite the looks given to everyone around them.

For Pete's sake.  I go away for awhile and when I come back, I'm way behind, again.

In regard to Cindy and her space, I think she watched Dirty Dancing one too many times.    

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1906 on: November 11, 2008, 04:20:30 PM »

Has anyone heard anything about Lee going away with the police today? 

I just got off the phone with the Orange County Sheriff office....they looked on their records for calls made to homes today....I was told that no units have been sent to hopespring drive....best I can do for now....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: November 11, 2008, 04:21:00 PM »

Does anyone know if Casey has access to a Tv while in jail?  And have the Anthonys been to see her at all since she was rearrested?

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: November 11, 2008, 04:21:08 PM »

Cindy said something about Murt people at the end, so they must know about his site.

thanks

Post your comments after viewing Dana?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1909 on: November 11, 2008, 04:21:50 PM »

I just got off the phone with the Orange County Sheriff office....they looked on their records for calls made to homes today....I was told that no units have been sent to hopespring drive....best I can do for now....Des

what about Lee's home address?

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: November 11, 2008, 04:22:06 PM »

Somebody at Murts site said that Lee has left with the Police, he said he read it at word press.....anybody else know anything about it ????

Thank you higherhopes.

I knew is would only be a matter of time!!

I suspect that Lee Anthony's refusal to take a lie detector test and a DNA test had  everything to do with assisting his sister in the disposal of Caylee's remains.

I contend that he knew that the outcome of his cooperation would confirm his participation ... to some compacity ... in the events that encompass the disappearance of niece.   Lee's participation may have happened through an impulsive misguided sense of loyalty toward his sister but ...

Janet
_______

NANCY GRACE
10 More Charges Filed Against Missing Florida Toddler`s Mom
Aired September 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, Casey was spending a lot of time in her room. When Jose Baez, her attorney, would come over, he`d make sure that she wasn`t around the other people in the house. She was solitary in her room. And one day, when the FBI and some local officials came over to ask the Anthony family to take a lie detector test, Lee became agitated. We were sitting out in the RV. And at first, they agreed to, and then he came back out and said, No, we`re not going take lie detector tests at all.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/11/ng.01.html

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT October 9, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

Any updates??

I am off for a few hours but ... I know this will be on my mind the entire time.

I do believe that I have an addictive nature.  I am unable to let go once I am focused on an issue.

Janet
1:00 PM PT

Janet - I want to know if this is true too.  It's driving me nuts.  Where has LEE been?
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: November 11, 2008, 04:22:23 PM »

I wonder if they meant he left with the police from his residence.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: November 11, 2008, 04:22:44 PM »

Does anyone know if Casey has access to a Tv while in jail?  And have the Anthonys been to see her at all since she was rearrested?

IIRC one hour daily TV time and no don't think she has seen anyone but her lawyer.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tootietoot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1913 on: November 11, 2008, 04:23:07 PM »

Thanks so much for checking - I had my fingers crossed.   
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1914 on: November 11, 2008, 04:23:37 PM »

Somebody at Murts site said that Lee has left with the Police, he said he read it at word press.....anybody else know anything about it ????

Thank you higherhopes.

I knew is would only be a matter of time!!

I suspect that Lee Anthony's refusal to take a lie detector test and a DNA test had  everything to do with assisting his sister in the disposal of Caylee's remains.

I contend that he knew that the outcome of his cooperation would confirm his participation ... to some compacity ... in the events that encompass the disappearance of niece.   Lee's participation may have happened through an impulsive misguided sense of loyalty toward his sister but ...

Janet
_______

NANCY GRACE
10 More Charges Filed Against Missing Florida Toddler`s Mom
Aired September 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, Casey was spending a lot of time in her room. When Jose Baez, her attorney, would come over, he`d make sure that she wasn`t around the other people in the house. She was solitary in her room. And one day, when the FBI and some local officials came over to ask the Anthony family to take a lie detector test, Lee became agitated. We were sitting out in the RV. And at first, they agreed to, and then he came back out and said, No, we`re not going take lie detector tests at all.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/11/ng.01.html

Casey Anthony's Father To Testify Against Her In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 5:56 pm EDT October 9, 2008
UPDATED: 6:29 pm EDT October 9, 2008

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17680298/detail.html

Any updates??

I am off for a few hours but ... I know this will be on my mind the entire time.

I do believe that I have an addictive nature.  I am unable to let go once I am focused on an issue.

Janet
1:00 PM PT

Janet - I want to know if this is true too.  It's driving me nuts.  Where has LEE been?

Its the million dollar question!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: November 11, 2008, 04:24:03 PM »

We could always call Lee and see if he changed his voicemail message to refelct his incarceration. Joking.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1916 on: November 11, 2008, 04:24:38 PM »

thanks

http://www.wftv.com/video/17954863/index.html
Maybe my interpretation of a banchi is not the same as others.  I did not see the chaotic behavior that was discribed yesterday by others posting what Murt and Lois had claimed.  Yes I did see Cindy go on a rant while walking back to her car, but I did not see the fight that "nearly broke out between Cindy and a supporter" as stated from yesterday, and I did not get the feeling that they were there to stop the search, only the memorial.
Now, I am not defending the Anthony's, I am just stating that I think some things really got taken out of context and blown out of proportion.
This just a small example of what has been going on since Friday.  IMO no freakin wonder TES and Tim want out of this cherade...I would to.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: November 11, 2008, 04:25:17 PM »

She can watch tv for one hour per day, IIRC.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: November 11, 2008, 04:25:23 PM »

Is the above image from the "vigil" today at the park the same person as below?

Just wondering.

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: November 11, 2008, 04:25:38 PM »

IIRC one hour daily TV time and no don't think she has seen anyone but her lawyer.

Well what does that tell ya?  They are not supporting their daughter but they expect everyone to believe the lies and play along.  If Casey is telling the truth then why havent they visited her???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.