May 22, 2024, 01:08:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #8 11/15/10 - 11/27/10  (Read 177058 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #400 on: November 17, 2010, 12:01:53 AM »

Thank You CBB for the pictures and for taking the monkeys for us. Am glad you made it back safe and sound.   

Thanks to all the Monkeys who went. Wish I could have gone.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: November 17, 2010, 12:02:10 AM »

Anyone have a link for the memorial on Youtube or some place ? In advance, thnx !
This is a video of Chief Adkins' speech.
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13487710

Highlight Reel.
http://www2.wspa.com/news/2010/nov/16/grief-anger-mix-vigil-dead-nc-girl-ar-1098268/

A good slideshow here
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/16/1843523/candlelight-vigil-for-zahra.html

And the accompanying story, from the Charlotte Obsrver.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/11/16/1843798/mourners-for-zahra-we-want-justice.html
Mourners for Zahra: ‘We want justice’
By Meghan Cooke
Posted: Tuesday, Nov. 16, 2010

HICKORY - With lifted candles glowing, more than 1,000 people sang “Happy Birthday” to Zahra Baker at a vigil in her honor Tuesday night in downtown Hickory.

Balloons flew and people cheered as the song ended, but the celebration for the girl – who would have turned 11 on Tuesday – was quickly followed by a chant from the crowd: “We want justice!”

<snip>

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: November 17, 2010, 12:03:16 AM »

CBB~  thanks from me too for going to the memorial. and sending the pics   Also you and  BRANDI have made the most beautiful pictures that honor Zahra,  Emily will treasure them always.

LUVMYBOYS~ thanks to you also for going and the almost bombshell...I was so excited, but guess not yet.

All of you are terrific.  an angelic monkey
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: November 17, 2010, 12:04:53 AM »

Thank you!  Well we know now that Ma Baker is still with her sonny boy. Can someone please grab a screen cap of her.  I am on my laptop and can not do it.  TYIA
[/quote

I hope this works ???

Thank you espresso.  Ma Baker looks like she is clenching her teeth.

Your very welcome..I'm still learning this new toy with screen capture stuff....here are a couple more ...one thing I found bothersome is ma baker is holding onto his arm with one hand while her other is steadily rubbing his back ....

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: November 17, 2010, 12:05:07 AM »

CBB~  thanks from me too for going to the memorial. and sending the pics   Also you and  BRANDI have made the most beautiful pictures that honor Zahra,  Emily will treasure them always.

LUVMYBOYS~ thanks to you also for going and the almost bombshell...I was so excited, but guess not yet.

All of you are terrific.  an angelic monkey

mizjay, it not now, he is never going to give it up...... they will have to get evidence against him before he will ever talk and I highly doubt he will then either.  It is obvious he is going to go out lying.  Just looking at him makes me ill.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
espresso lover
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: November 17, 2010, 12:06:09 AM »

javascript:void(0);

~Keep standing up for what is RIGHT...confronting what is WRONG and believing in the TRUTH!!~
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: November 17, 2010, 12:14:38 AM »

Thanks to CBB and LUVMYBOYS, and any other monkeys who went to the vigil. Also for the photos.

(LMB, I hope you are able to post your pix too.)

Such a sad case.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #407 on: November 17, 2010, 12:17:33 AM »

Sitting there so calm with his fake tears. What an a&^

tears?  I didn't see any.  And I know I am very easy to cry but I couldn't have talked to anyone about Zahra on tv without shedding tears.  I get emotional every time I try to tell someone about her.

Bananas,
Excellent point!  As if any of us have any reason to question if he need to be in jail.

Zahra is destined to become a saint in some form!  If only the Saint of Scared Monkeys.  If this precious child does not represent what we all strive to represent in the missing or abused child thread, I don't know who does.

I shared Zahra's story with my husband and father and they both almost broke down.  They don't follow the news and had not heard of her.  With my special insight from all of you caring monkeys I was able to convey the special and true miracle Zahra was.  Then the tragedy and evil that was her fate. 
It is unusual to share news with someone else in a few moments and be able to get this type of reaction.  It does this to everyone, because, Zahra was special...

I am jumping out on a limb here, but, Zahra, in her death, has brought so much attention to the issue of child abuse.  Who can definitively say how many abused children's lives she may potentially save because someone will now report abuse!  I am at this moment watching a report from my city regarding a helpless 3 year old( Larandon Nichols-OKC, OKLA) who was abused his entire short life.  The 370 pound mother "fell on him" the week before his death.  Then she called 911 after waking up to him dead in his bed.  Oh, and he weighed 18 pounds.  Yes he was 3!  Covered in cuts, scratches and marks on the day of his death.  The mother said she whooped him with belts, bats, shoes, etc.  I feel Zahra should be made the "Patron Saint" of these abused children.  Especially after reading how she would travel to the other children's rooms in the cancer unit, to chher the other pediatric patients up, hopping on one leg.

Zahra, (Sounds like a monkey to me and hope she wouldn't mind we claimed her!) Our girl was always looking to heal a hurting heart or right a wrong.   
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: November 17, 2010, 12:23:12 AM »

tears?  I didn't see any.  And I know I am very easy to cry but I couldn't have talked to anyone about Zahra on tv without shedding tears.  I get emotional every time I try to tell someone about her.

Bananas,
Excellent point!  As if any of us have any reason to question if he need to be in jail.

Zahra is destined to become a saint in some form!  If only the Saint of Scared Monkeys.  If this precious child does not represent what we all strive to represent in the missing or abused child thread, I don't know who does.

I shared Zahra's story with my husband and father and they both almost broke down.  They don't follow the news and had not heard of her.  With my special insight from all of you caring monkeys I was able to convey the special and true miracle Zahra was.  Then the tragedy and evil that was her fate. 
It is unusual to share news with someone else in a few moments and be able to get this type of reaction.  It does this to everyone, because, Zahra was special...

I am jumping out on a limb here, but, Zahra, in her death, has brought so much attention to the issue of child abuse.  Who can definitively say how many abused children's lives she may potentially save because someone will now report abuse!  I am at this moment watching a report from my city regarding a helpless 3 year old( Larandon Nichols-OKC, OKLA) who was abused his entire short life.  The 370 pound mother "fell on him" the week before his death.  Then she called 911 after waking up to him dead in his bed.  Oh, and he weighed 18 pounds.  Yes he was 3!  Covered in cuts, scratches and marks on the day of his death.  The mother said she whooped him with belts, bats, shoes, etc.  I feel Zahra should be made the "Patron Saint" of these abused children.  Especially after reading how she would travel to the other children's rooms in the cancer unit, to chher the other pediatric patients up, hopping on one leg.

Zahra, (Sounds like a monkey to me and hope she wouldn't mind we claimed her!) Our girl was always looking to heal a hurting heart or right a wrong.   

Yes faith.... I think Zahra was a child I would love to have as my own.  What a beautiful strong and brave child she was and you can see in her smile how special she is.  She just lights up the world.  My husband is apalled at all of this as well.  He puts up with me watching NG as he can't stand the woman but he is just apalled at how anyone could do this evil to beautiful little Zahra or any other child for that matter.

I don't see how Adam Baker can hold his head up and even give an interview.  And how can his mother sit beside him and choose to believe the bunk!?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: November 17, 2010, 12:27:47 AM »

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13515299
Tonight at 11 pm: Adam Baker Speaks with WBTV

remember this
AB; you know more than i do

do we have a chit head icon

This would be good if someone can shrink it~

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #410 on: November 17, 2010, 12:28:25 AM »

Bananas,

What a wonderful post faith1109 an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: November 17, 2010, 12:29:24 AM »

Hey you guys I am gonna post my pics 2morrow there are so many to do. And I am very very emotionly tired. I really got creeped out 2nite @ that house when I got back from getting the flash light everyone was got. So I got up on the porch and looked in and saw that border. Live laugh love.  That is what is said. Ughhhhh was no love at all in that house. Its was wierd seeing all kinds of stuff around that house. Idk it was a bit scarey. Anyway I am gonna put them on photobucket I forgot I could do it that way. I hope I don't have nightmares tonight. Rip baby girl zahra happy bday have fun playing with all the angels. Give caylee a hug for me.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: November 17, 2010, 12:32:05 AM »

Hey you guys I am gonna post my pics 2morrow there are so many to do. And I am very very emotionly tired. I really got creeped out 2nite @ that house when I got back from getting the flash light everyone was got. So I got up on the porch and looked in and saw that border. Live laugh love.  That is what is said. Ughhhhh was no love at all in that house. Its was wierd seeing all kinds of stuff around that house. Idk it was a bit scarey. Anyway I am gonna put them on photobucket I forgot I could do it that way. I hope I don't have nightmares tonight. Rip baby girl zahra happy bday have fun playing with all the angels. Give caylee a hug for me.

luvmyboys... you are very brave.  I would have been creeped out too.  Hope you have pleasant dreams.... dream about Zahra flying in Heaven and swimming like she liked to do and skipping next to Jesus....... nite nite

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: November 17, 2010, 12:32:13 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTerryNC#p/a/u/1/vFFVjvRRx_0

I hope this works.
This is the video of when they sang Happy B'day. 2 Z.
I never met her, but this touched my heart, and made me weep.

I immediately thought of Adam Baker in the "tell all exclusive" tonight on Ch 3.
Not a tear, not even 1 !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #414 on: November 17, 2010, 12:33:20 AM »

luvmyboys  I am sure you are emotional wreck tonight. Thanks for going and taking pictures. Prayers for a peaceful sleep. Looking forward to your pictures.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: November 17, 2010, 12:33:51 AM »

Did u see that creepy Grim Reeper on the mantle ? Geez !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: November 17, 2010, 12:33:55 AM »

Great pictures, CBB.  How wonderful that you were there.  Waiting to see luv's pics, too.

Still reeling over the "exclusive" with Adam+Mommy.  Where is his raw grief?  Where is his outrage over the loss of his child?  Where is the utter horror and reclusiveness that would naturally be there if he only learned yesterday that his child was not only deceased, but had been dismembered?

Ugh.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
crazybabyborg
« Reply #417 on: November 17, 2010, 12:34:08 AM »

To All: You're most welcome!! I was so honored to place the monkeys at the makeshift memorial at the house. They were collecting stuffed animals at the vigil but it seemed appropriate that SM monkeys should take their place with those that just came to the house out of an overflow from the heart. That's where you guys belong, because the most compassionate hearts I know are right here.

I'm so glad that the pile of love under that tree stands in the face and in front of the evil and cruelty that took place just yards away. Someone has hung a large lighted Christmas Star from the tree and it illuminates the balloons, gifts, and cards below. When I saw it, I knew that's where I wanted you guys to be represented; as a tangible answer to the darkness that lay beyond. I think Zahra would be pleased.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #418 on: November 17, 2010, 12:37:09 AM »

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13515299
Tonight at 11 pm: Adam Baker Speaks with WBTV

remember this
AB; you know more than i do

do we have a chit head icon

[/quote

What is this ugly thing ? OMG !

This would be good if someone can shrink it~

faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #419 on: November 17, 2010, 12:39:01 AM »

Bless your heart!  I cannot imagine what it would be like to peer into the windows where Zahra spent her last days.  It must have been emotionally wrenching.  I feel sure that you not only went for yourself, but to represent the Monkeys today.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I pray you get rest tonight and know what you are doing makes a difference.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.