May 14, 2024, 04:06:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #861 10/16/11 - 12/23/11  (Read 361281 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #840 on: December 11, 2011, 03:08:32 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: December 11, 2011, 04:22:21 PM »

With video

http://trome.pe/actualidad/1343411/noticia-madre-stephany-flores-no-perdona-van-der-sloot

Google translation

Sunday December 4, 2011 - 12:3001446
Mother no forgives Stephany Flores Van der Sloot

::snipping2::

It's been a year and six months since he suffered the irreparable loss of his daughter Stephany Flores. Maria Elena tearfully revealed who has found solace in painting.

"My dream is to hug my daughter. If I did next would say that I love, that I never leave again, "said the mother, who has taken refuge in the paint.

"I found a beautiful talent with painting. With painting finds happiness. My room with my daughter. My house has become a gallery, "he confessed.

On the other hand, Maria Elena does not shy away talking about the Dutch Van der Sloot.

"I do not think that person. I have not thought about forgiving, not in my mind. If necessary go to trial, I have no fear of anything. I'm sure I will find justice. "

Applied God-given gifts and talents of two amazing woman of faith who have endured unbelievable pain ... will continue to be the source of inspiration and encouragement to others.

Matthew 19:26
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

+++++++

Others Might Learn

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 200:  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.

I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professionals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.

+++++

Natalee Holloway Resouce Center
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: December 11, 2011, 06:15:04 PM »

Is this woman a clown? I bet Anita send her to Peru to help her monster!!! she really adores the monster!!!
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: December 11, 2011, 06:17:37 PM »

In the video the interviewer asked her what she thinks about Joran and Marielena only said that she doesn't think about him, she doesn't waist her time thinking about "that person" .  Also she said that she believes that the judges are very smart and justice will be served for her daughter because the judges will not want to see other cases like Stephanie and Natalee. I really think that marialena doesn't know too much about the monsters family, she was very distant of the news and for some time also was very distant to her family.
she doesn't waste her time thinking about the monster

I don't blame her, you can tell from her paintings that although she is very sad she is in a good place.  If she were to think about the monster instead of her precious Stephanie her art might start looking like the mess his mother paints!

marialenas paintings show love and peace!!! i haven't see Anita's paintings but for sure they are scary !
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: December 11, 2011, 08:31:02 PM »

Snipped this from an August 2011 article about Robyn Gardner's disappearance in Aruba.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2024196/Robyn-Gardner-missing-Aruban-resort-town-6-years-Natalee-Holloway-vanished.html

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: December 11, 2011, 08:55:49 PM »

Is this woman a clown? I bet Anita send her to Peru to help her monster!!! she really adores the monster!!!

Yes, she does seem to adore him!   

I'm not sure what's wrong with her, but it's obvious that something is seriously wrong with her imo.  She has fallen for all of the lies that Anita and her friends came up with to try to distract from Joran's responsibility in Natalee's disappearance; and continued spreading after he murdered Stephany.

And she's even singing about him too.  Good grief!   

I'm sure Anita doesn't mind, as long as Mary Hamer supplies all of Joran's needs in prison, pays the lawyers, and continues to spread the lies blaming everyone but Joran for his crimes...she can party it up with her friends in Aruba without a care in the world!

jmo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: December 11, 2011, 09:36:21 PM »

In the video the interviewer asked her what she thinks about Joran and Marielena only said that she doesn't think about him, she doesn't waist her time thinking about "that person" .  Also she said that she believes that the judges are very smart and justice will be served for her daughter because the judges will not want to see other cases like Stephanie and Natalee. I really think that marialena doesn't know too much about the monsters family, she was very distant of the news and for some time also was very distant to her family.
she doesn't waste her time thinking about the monster

I don't blame her, you can tell from her paintings that although she is very sad she is in a good place.  If she were to think about the monster instead of her precious Stephanie her art might start looking like the mess his mother paints!

marialenas paintings show love and peace!!! i haven't see Anita's paintings but for sure they are scary !

Yes, some of her so called artwork is rather disturbing imo, and somewhat confusing as to what it's supposed to represent. 

I have some pictures saved somewhere of some of her work, but I can't find them right now.  Maybe on my other computer.

IIRC, lately she's been working with beads and making jewelry, but I really haven't seen anything she's done in a while.

Looks like she had some kind of Arts and Crafts Market recently.  Wonder if she actually sold anything?   

http://www.facebook.com/events/288998987790223/

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: December 11, 2011, 11:18:51 PM »

Video.  Mary Hamer looks angry in the video--something about Joran and Castro Castro, doctors, drugs, extradition...

http://www.panamericana.pe/eldominicalc/nacionales/97200--angel-guardian-de-van-der-sloot-solicita-la-extradicion-del-holandes

Google translation

"Guardian Angel" by Van Der Sloot's Dutch extradition request
Sunday December 11, 2011, 8:55 a.m.

Mary Hammer, The guardian angel of Van Der Sloot, has denounced the Castro Castro prison, where he is serving the Dutch, they would be affecting your health. It further requests that he be extradited. The Dominical.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: December 12, 2011, 12:20:40 AM »

Video.  Mary Hamer looks angry in the video--something about Joran and Castro Castro, doctors, drugs, extradition...

http://www.panamericana.pe/eldominicalc/nacionales/97200--angel-guardian-de-van-der-sloot-solicita-la-extradicion-del-holandes

Google translation

Mary Hammer, The guardian angel of Van Der Sloot, has denounced the Castro Castro prison, where he is serving the Dutch, they would be affecting your health. It further requests that he be extradited. The Dominical.

Maybe she found out Joran's buying cocaine and marijuana with her money?    Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: December 12, 2011, 12:24:43 AM »

Why do they keep giving that woman air time?  She's crazy!   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: December 12, 2011, 12:34:25 AM »

Google translation

Maybe she found out Joran's buying cocaine and marijuana with her money?    Monkey Devil!

Yeah! that's it!   Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: December 12, 2011, 12:41:01 AM »

Google translation

Yeah! that's it!   Monkey Devil!

And she thinks that stuff only goes on in Castro Castro?   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: December 12, 2011, 12:44:48 AM »

She mentioned "media" during the interview.  He probably has her working as his PR person in Peru.  It seems that his "guardian angel" has lost her halo and the red flower in her hair, too.    Monkey Devil!  Is it me, or did she look different?  Why did the camera man show her from the waist to her shoes?  I have an idea, but I'm trying to behave.  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: December 12, 2011, 12:45:19 AM »

http://www.thedailybeast.com//content/newsweek/2011/12/11/is-a-doctor-from-florida-joran-van-der-sloot-s-new-conquest.html

Is a Doctor From Florida Joran van der Sloot's New Conquest?

Dec 12, 2011 12:00 AM EST

The Dutch sociopath accused of murder sits in a dirty Peruvian prison awaiting trial. Has he just charmed another victim?

Dr. Mary Hamer, 55, dresses very carefully before she visits the prison. The young man she goes to see in the forbidding complex, where rats crawl out of the drains and the dust of the nearby desert settles on everything, is someone she’s come to think of as a possible spiritual leader, maybe a Gandhi, and she wants to make a good impression. If only he could spend a decade or so under her wing, she believes, he could realize his full potential. Already Hamer, a divorced radiologist from Lake City, Fla., is doling out her savings to pay his lawyers. She is buying him clothes. She is sending him care packages. If only he were released into her custody, she would cast out the violence like a gentle exorcist coaxing away the demons. And if he has murdered before, he would murder no more.

Hamer has styled herself the young man’s guardian angel, but she could just as easily be his latest victim.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: December 12, 2011, 12:47:22 AM »

She mentioned "media" during the interview.  He probably has her working as his PR person in Peru.  It seems that his "guardian angel" has lost her halo and the red flower in her hair, too.    Monkey Devil!  Is it me, or did she look different?  Why did the camera man show her from the waist to her shoes?  I have an idea, but I'm trying to behave.  Monkey Devil!

I must have missed that, going back to watch again!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: December 12, 2011, 12:58:25 AM »

I don't know why they panned from her feet up like that...odd.

The first time she gets in Joran's face and talks to him like she was talking in part of that video she'll see just how warm and cuddly he really is with his hands around her neck, and then they'll probably find her stuffed in the back of the TV she bought him!

Temporary insanity!  I can hear it now!  She wouldn't leave me ALONE!  HER VOICE made me do it!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: December 12, 2011, 01:24:05 AM »

You don't think they?  You know...   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: December 12, 2011, 01:33:17 AM »

Maybe I'll email Mary and ask.   

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: December 12, 2011, 01:38:56 AM »

Noooooooooooo way!   And they're keeping her out of his cell because they think that she is a journalist, and they don't want him talking to journalists.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: December 12, 2011, 01:45:11 AM »

You can tell she dyed her hair blonde quite a while ago.  And I think it's safe to assume she's the blonde that was mentioned taking food etc to Joran from early on?  Wonder if she did the blonde dye job specifically for this "humanitarian" mission for the prisoner that is known to be attracted to blondes, or if she always dyes it blonde and then lets it grow out like that?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.