May 15, 2024, 10:43:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 176155 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2009, 08:24:54 PM »

How do I get a Youtube to post like the one at the start of this thread, instead of just posting a link to it?

TY

I posted instructions in the Elvis thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4383.msg625753#msg625753
TY Klaas

Klaas,

When you say "embedded" link in the instructions below, do you mean the one that says to copy and paste into an email or IM? I tried the instructions, but when I pasted that link and previewed it, the link didn't change. And when I hit the flash icon and did the preview, it was a blank white screen. 

To have a YouTube video show up in your post.

1.  In Youtube click on the EMBEDED link and copy it
2.  Paste that link in your message
3.  PREVIEW your message and notice the hyperlink that is showing (usuallly ends in a -1)
4.  Copy that hyperlink because that is the one you are really going to use
5.  Go back and FIX your post by deleting the EMBEDED links and pasting the Hyperlink you copied
6.  Highlight the hyperlink
7.  Click on the FLASH icon
8.  Change the size from 200,200 to 600,485
9.  Preview (just to be certain) and post

I Stand With The Girl
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2009, 08:28:46 PM »

Ok - I lied!!  I have one last thing to say (maybe)!!   

Hey Mrsk and Des - how does it feel to get bashed??  Better take you BP pills!!  Karma is coming!!   

I bet they are "deleting users" as we speak 

Pretty soon all that will be left there is MrsKub and the two leaks, the Enforcer and the snitchers, lol.
She is a piece of work.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2009, 08:30:34 PM »

How do I get a Youtube to post like the one at the start of this thread, instead of just posting a link to it?

TY

TY Klaas

Klaas,

When you say "embedded" link in the instructions below, do you mean the one that says to copy and paste into an email or IM? I tried the instructions, but when I pasted that link and previewed it, the link didn't change. And when I hit the flash icon and did the preview, it was a blank white screen. 

3.  PREVIEW your message and notice the hyperlink that is showing (usuallly ends in a -1)
5.  Go back and FIX your post by deleting the EMBEDED links and pasting the Hyperlink you copied

The link is called EMBED, then you take just the hyperlink part that starts with the http:\\ and ends with a =1
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2009, 08:31:01 PM »

TY

TY Klaas

Klaas,

BT, Ask Carnut how to do it. He knows all about that stuff
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2009, 08:31:05 PM »

i was sitting here "MUSING" hahaha...anyways, ya know how many appologies i seen over the last so many days/weeks...given by people AFTER already being booted from a place...ya know IMO, and im sure MINE alone...but i have always have felt in situations such as this, ya all shouldnt had done anything to have to apologize for if you had any strength of character to begin with.

Im a different sort than many of you have been lucky to find here in sm, I dont forget and I dont all of a sudden start thinking ...ok..its alright this one or that one screwed us over...they apologized..now all is rainbows and unicorns.

Many were VERY well aware of what they were doing and what they were in with, wasnt til AFTER gettin the boot they now all of a sudden think they are all terrible and the beasts of the world...well why werent ya all thinking that BEFORE ya got the boot?? Instead of feeding into it and passing on stuff to cNg???

Yeah i do think you all that know what i am talking about should be VERY grateful it is klaas and the other mods running this place and NOT me.

Ya should be kissin the sm floor and happy ya have forgiving people in here.

like i said just my opinion....
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2009, 08:42:53 PM »

Ok - I lied!!  I have one last thing to say (maybe)!!   

Hey Mrsk and Des - how does it feel to get bashed??  Better take you BP pills!!  Karma is coming!!   

I bet they are "deleting users" as we speak 

KCJackie....guess what....they grabbed a new one....bonifacius....and i think the count
 is around 47.....lets see three plus 2 plus a leak or two plus a snitch or two leaves a few left...
someone told me that they would eat their own....might be happening....

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2009, 08:44:32 PM »

You have some very valid points Seamonkey.  Just because someone apologizes doesn't mean it will be all rainbows and unicorns.  To me, when someone apologizes it is a start.  I'm willing to give a person that much.  Forget?  No, I won't forget.  What I will do is try to be civil.  Are/Were the apologies sincere?  Time will tell.    It always does imo. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2009, 08:47:44 PM »

i was sitting here "MUSING" hahaha...anyways, ya know how many appologies i seen over the last so many days/weeks...given by people AFTER already being booted from a place...ya know IMO, and im sure MINE alone...but i have always have felt in situations such as this, ya all shouldnt had done anything to have to apologize for if you had any strength of character to begin with.

Im a different sort than many of you have been lucky to find here in sm, I dont forget and I dont all of a sudden start thinking ...ok..its alright this one or that one screwed us over...they apologized..now all is rainbows and unicorns.

Many were VERY well aware of what they were doing and what they were in with, wasnt til AFTER gettin the boot they now all of a sudden think they are all terrible and the beasts of the world...well why werent ya all thinking that BEFORE ya got the boot?? Instead of feeding into it and passing on stuff to cNg???

Yeah i do think you all that know what i am talking about should be VERY grateful it is klaas and the other mods running this place and NOT me.

Ya should be kissin the sm floor and happy ya have forgiving people in here.

like i said just my opinion....

Yeah, you are probably right!!  Unfortunately, we are not all perfect.  We, at times, make bad choices, make mistakes, and even are too trusting!

And yes, I have apologized!  I am not ashamed of being imperfect!!  And ITA, it does take a big person to forgive!! 

Being imperfect is not a character flaw!  The ability not to learn from it is!!
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2009, 08:47:47 PM »

You have some very valid points Seamonkey.  Just because someone apologizes doesn't mean it will be all rainbows and unicorns.  To me, when someone apologizes it is a start.  I'm willing to give a person that much.  Forget?  No, I won't forget.  What I will do is try to be civil.  Are/Were the apologies sincere?  Time will tell.    It always does imo. 

Yep, time always does tell.

and san...Im sure that is not what ya meant by "seamonkey, i'm waiting"....or was it? lol
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2009, 08:54:29 PM »

and san...Im sure that is not what ya meant by "seamonkey, i'm waiting"....or was it? lol

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2009, 08:57:41 PM »

San liked your rant and said she wanted to hear more....I think that is what she's waiting for...MORE.      

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2009, 09:04:26 PM »

well i do know one thing, i can bet gm is breathing a little easier these days knowing the heat is off them.........................for now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2009, 09:08:47 PM »

well i do know one thing, i can bet gm is breathing a little easier these days knowing the heat is off them.........................for now.

It's probably giving them something to talk about.  I see Casa posted a message for MUM over at GM.  Seems they suspect she could be one of those sending me info and screen shots, LOL 
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2009, 09:10:45 PM »

It's probably giving them something to talk about.  I see Casa posted a message for MUM over at GM.  Seems they suspect she could be one of those sending me info and screen shots, LOL 

lol well thats typical 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2009, 09:12:24 PM »

I can't imagine having to be that paranoid on an internet forum. Good Lord.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2009, 09:13:26 PM »

Okay ~ I'm hoping someone here will have mercy on me (I've missed all of NCIS just reading the last thread  ) . . . .

Just who in the heck *IS* mrskub ~ why is she so powerful (cough cough) or at least *thinks* she is?

I know I just lurk BUT could someone explain this to me.  This is an incredible story....I really am out of it.
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2009, 09:16:59 PM »

me either art...i remember once asking you..and HOW OLD are THESE people??? (the trouble making paranoid lying manipulating bad excuse for human jerks).
when you told me I just about went into shock....sheesh, why arent most of them makin  cookies for their grandkids? lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2009, 09:19:38 PM »

Okay ~ I'm hoping someone here will have mercy on me (I've missed all of NCIS just reading the last thread  ) . . . .

Just who in the heck *IS* mrskub ~ why is she so powerful (cough cough) or at least *thinks* she is?

I know I just lurk BUT could someone explain this to me.  This is an incredible story....I really am out of it.

Mrskub used to be a member of SM.  She started a forum called ChatnGrumble and invited mostly people she though didn't' like SM or that she could turn against SM.  The moderators over there are Destiny and ******* (both banned at SM as is Mrskub now). 

She's nobody.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2009, 09:21:05 PM »

me either art...i remember once asking you..and HOW OLD are THESE people??? (the trouble making paranoid lying manipulating bad excuse for human jerks).
when you told me I just about went into shock....sheesh, why arent most of them makin  cookies for their grandkids? lol

I wonder that often myself, either how old are they or did they cut back on their medication.  Seriously. 
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2009, 09:22:19 PM »

You would not believe how fast i leaped on this to answer you...I deleted a lot..and perhaps im not the one to answer it, i realized most of what i have to say is rather un "lady" like and most the content would more than likely be censored....so..i guess i should leave that one alone lol...well i think its best I leave it alone..oh im so tempted...nope, i will behave, my mother is watching me lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.