May 13, 2024, 11:05:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 280349 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: August 31, 2009, 07:13:48 PM »

lol!

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #201 on: August 31, 2009, 07:15:51 PM »

Misty's dad will be live on Nancy tonight taking calls, and Ron reacts re: Missy's test.

....as per Nancy Grace's facebook page    

Thanks…….
I’m just getting reacquainted with this case and already have something jumping out at me. The large concrete block holding the screen door open. Why? Seems like a lot of trouble to get one in the first place and then haul it up to the door from wherever. They weigh approx 38-43 lbs.  Doesn’t sit right. Then it’s left there with the door wide open to make sure everyone sees it. Why would an able bodied man need to prop the door open when he could push it with his shoulder even if he had a baby in his arms? The brick itself looks like a set up to me to give the impression that someone that didn’t live in the house had been there. Not to mention the kidnapper turns on a light that glares into the master bedroom (as Misty explained).

Those are just two of the things that made no sense to me from the start, IMO I would think a perp would want to leave a home the way he entered-that way nobody would notice right away and the perp would have more time to put some distance the MH and himself...

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #202 on: August 31, 2009, 07:17:46 PM »

Misty's dad will be live on Nancy tonight taking calls, and Ron reacts re: Missy's test.

Is this what you are speaking of:

Nancy Grace  EXCLUSIVE TONIGHT:
Ronald Cummings reacts to reports his wife flunks her polygraph test! Haleigh's father speaks out & takes your calls live!

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?v=feed&story_fbid=125542361682
Well, I guess my eye appointment is coming sooner than later, sorry for that 

Monkey Devil! I do that all the time too NRCG.......I wonder how many times we are going to her "yes or no Miss Nancy " tonight

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: August 31, 2009, 07:19:38 PM »

Thanks…….
I’m just getting reacquainted with this case and already have something jumping out at me. The large concrete block holding the screen door open. Why? Seems like a lot of trouble to get one in the first place and then haul it up to the door from wherever. They weigh approx 38-43 lbs.  Doesn’t sit right. Then it’s left there with the door wide open to make sure everyone sees it. Why would an able bodied man need to prop the door open when he could push it with his shoulder even if he had a baby in his arms? The brick itself looks like a set up to me to give the impression that someone that didn’t live in the house had been there. Not to mention the kidnapper turns on a light that glares into the master bedroom (as Misty explained).

Those are just two of the things that made no sense to me from the start, IMO I would think a perp would want to leave a home the way he entered-that way nobody would notice right away and the perp would have more time to put some distance the MH and himself...

I agree, why alert the house to what has just happened, seems staged.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: August 31, 2009, 07:24:08 PM »

Is this what you are speaking of:

Nancy Grace  EXCLUSIVE TONIGHT:
Ronald Cummings reacts to reports his wife flunks her polygraph test! Haleigh's father speaks out & takes your calls live!

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?v=feed&story_fbid=125542361682
Well, I guess my eye appointment is coming sooner than later, sorry for that 

I just hope that we don't have to listen to:

I don't know Miz Nancy, I wuz at werk!       Monkey Devil!

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #205 on: August 31, 2009, 07:24:46 PM »

Miss Nancy 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: August 31, 2009, 07:27:25 PM »

Thanks…….

I agree, why alert the house to what has just happened, seems staged.

It screams staged to me........

[
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #207 on: August 31, 2009, 07:28:19 PM »

Hello Monkeys

I hardly ever post just hang out in the rafters
But have a question why would LP offer to take misty to Canada? Would that not be interfering with a investigation. I would think he would get in trouble for that. I think he has a good heart and just wanted Caylee and now Haleigh found and will do anything he can. But breaking the law should not be on his agenda.

Does HH sister have a thread on SM

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: August 31, 2009, 07:32:35 PM »

Ok, now that we have decided the scene was staged, it's time to demolish "the bed that Haleigh was sleeping in story." I think most of us know that the bed story has changed too many times for it to have any merit. I don't believe Haleigh was in any bed.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #209 on: August 31, 2009, 07:35:57 PM »

Hello Monkeys

I hardly ever post just hang out in the rafters
But have a question why would LP offer to take misty to Canada? Would that not be interfering with a investigation. I would think he would get in trouble for that. I think he has a good heart and just wanted Caylee and now Haleigh found and will do anything he can. But breaking the law should not be on his agenda.

Does HH sister have a thread on SM

Monkey hugs

I don't think so.......she has been missing since 1972 IIRC. BTW, I agree with you about LP and the whole Cananda thing

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: August 31, 2009, 07:38:46 PM »

Ok, now that we have decided the scene was staged, it's time to demolish "the bed that Haleigh was sleeping in story." I think most of us know that the bed story has changed too many times for it to have any merit. I don't believe Haleigh was in any bed.

Again, I think that's most likely true, because if she truly was in bed, I'd think she might have been able to remember WHICH bed she was in and not changed her stories so many times.

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: August 31, 2009, 07:41:36 PM »

Regarding Cadaver dogs - Test done in 1997 stated this:

PRELIMINARY RESULTS: The shortest post-mortem interval for which we received a correct response was one hour and 25 minutes. However, the post-mortem interval for which we received a consistently correct response from all dogs involved is 2.5 - 3 hours

http://www.csst.org/cadaver_scent.html

I guess that's enough time for this to take place with some, but I'm not sure about either of these two brainless twits.  (Actual event, staging, getting stories together, actual disposal)I mean what about travel time, mode of transportation and scents there? 

This lack of physical evidence anywhere is my concern.  If I could have one little piece I could get somewhere on this.  I want to climb to one side of darn fence on this.  Crap Crap Crap!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: August 31, 2009, 07:43:45 PM »

Again, I think that's most likely true, because if she truly was in bed, I'd think she might have been able to remember WHICH bed she was in and not changed her stories so many times.

I vote family room sofa or van. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: August 31, 2009, 07:47:44 PM »

PRELIMINARY RESULTS: The shortest post-mortem interval for which we received a correct response was one hour and 25 minutes. However, the post-mortem interval for which we received a consistently correct response from all dogs involved is 2.5 - 3 hours

I guess that's enough time for this to take place with some, but I'm not sure about either of these two brainless twits.  (Actual event, staging, getting stories together, actual disposal)I mean what about travel time, mode of transportation and scents there? 

This lack of physical evidence anywhere is my concern.  If I could have one little piece I could get somewhere on this.  I want to climb to one side of darn fence on this.  Crap Crap Crap!

Thanks for finding that~I always wondered about those time frames.......I think it could have happened (accident and cover up to maintain custody would be the reason for not disclosing)......I also think LE in both the Stacy Peterson case and Laci Peterson case stated the home was most likely the crime scene and still no evidence. This case drives me nuttier than the Caylee A case, and that's pretty hard to do

[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: August 31, 2009, 07:54:34 PM »

Thanks for finding that~I always wondered about those time frames.......I think it could have happened (accident and cover up to maintain custody would be the reason for not disclosing)......I also think LE in both the Stacy Peterson case and Laci Peterson case stated the home was most likely the crime scene and still no evidence. This case drives me nuttier than the Caylee A case, and that's pretty hard to do

Seems like I read somewhere that most likely Laci was either strangled or smothered, possibly after she had gone to sleep. Maybe even plastic bag over her head. No mess.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: August 31, 2009, 07:59:26 PM »

It doesn't seem like there was anykind of violent death in the trailor since no evidence was found pointing to that. What else besides drug overdose or closed wound head trauma is there?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #216 on: August 31, 2009, 08:00:16 PM »

Seems like I read somewhere that most likely Laci was either strangled or smothered, possibly after she had gone to sleep. Maybe even plastic bag over her head. No mess.

That's what I read too........and remember Scott had a scratced bleeding finger just like someone might have if they were trying to strangle/smother someone and the victim was fighting back. IIRC, he blamed it on cutting his finger while fishing.

[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: August 31, 2009, 08:01:51 PM »

That's what I read too........and remember Scott had a scratced bleeding finger just like someone might have if they were trying to strangle/smother someone and the victim was fighting back. IIRC, he blamed it on cutting his finger while fishing.

Yes I remember that too. Hey, bombshell Mama is on.......
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: August 31, 2009, 08:05:26 PM »

ok, hear we go , NG is on!

Heart
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: August 31, 2009, 08:06:34 PM »

I want to watch Ron's demeanor really closely. I know polygraphs can be beat but it still bugs me that he passed his and I'm still wary of him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.