May 04, 2024, 05:14:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #84  (Read 414056 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #960 on: January 02, 2009, 08:15:33 AM »

Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary - Friday, January 2, 2009 - Why Would Caylee Anthony’s Grandparents Seek Immunity?

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2009/01/02/scared-monkeys-radio-daily-commentary-friday-january-2-2009-why-would-caylee-anthonys-grandparents-seek-immunity/

Yes, Red -- They do need to tell the truth and the whole truth.  I am baffled by the fact that their attorney feels the need to advertise that he is seeking immunity.  Makes me wonder what, if any, conversations have occurred with the State.  I also found it interesting that the attorney mentioned turning over any evidence they had -- a big HUH here.  Going public was stupid -- the public does not like the Anthony's and are very suspicious of them.  The only thing I can come up with is that Conway has no leverage with State and is communicating his desires via the media. 
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: January 02, 2009, 08:16:46 AM »

Leonard from Nancy Grace Transcripts 12/30/08

PADILLA: I was introduced to Hoover back when we bailed out Casey in August. And because we have basically a sealed team, we don`t allow outsiders in. And therefore, even though he volunteered to help and all that, he wasn`t accepted.

When we went back this last time, we noticed that he was part of the security or the people that were hanging around the Anthonys. And after I had been there about three or four days, he mentioned to me that he had a film that he had filmed when Dominic called him on the 15th. And I asked him, I says, How can you have a film of the area? He says, Well, Dominic called me on the 15th, told me Caylee had been found. Hoover told me that he asked him, Is she alive? He said, No, she`s dead, but we`re going to go get her right now.

He then -- about two hours later, he showed up again. He had this film, a minute-and-a-half. But it`s not of the exact area where the body was found.

Leonard Padilla, we`ll go to you. You do know so much about this case, you are extremely valuable, and our caller confirmed that.

What do you know about a second computer at all that was taken from the home?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, SEARCHED FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, I don`t know about that. But what I do know is that Hoover`s cell phone, some still photos and the tape, according to what he told one of the media people in Orlando, have been confiscated by the FBI.

So they have that in their -- also, let me explain something. The meter reader on the 11th, 12th and 13th was about 600 yards off. The place where the kids used to congregate is not where they found the body.

They found the body at the end of a fence that comes right off the meter of the two -- hope spring and the street there where the body was found. They found the body at the end of a fence that comes right off the corner of the two, Hope Spring and the street there where the body was found. So they were off by about 600 yards.

When Dominic and Hoover were out there and Hoover was filming, was off by about 200, maybe 30 yards. Rob Dick is the one that can put more precise measurements to it.

CASAREZ: So how is that videotape going to help anybody, then, if it`s not the precise area?

PADILLA: Well, the body had to be found while Casey was in custody, which would have been the 11th, 12th and 13th. The tip had to come from Casey through a daisy chain to an unsuspecting meter reader that he was being used.

When the body wasn`t found because he was off by 600 yards, then the next thing is lay off because Padilla is getting Casey outs of jail. She went back into custody on the 14th of October. Subsequent to my fiasco up at the Little Econ. they sent Dominic and Hoover back out there.

Dominic`s specific -- Hoover says to me, Dominic says we found the body, we`ve got to go get her. Hoover asks him, is she alive, he says no, she is dead. But we have to go out there.

CASAREZ: And when was this? The date?

PADILLA: The 15th and 16th. Now, I saw the film myself. It says the 15th of November on it, but I know that things can be changed and is I know that, you know, these -- these things are for different purposes.

But I`ll tell you why Hoover filmed it, and that is because he was trying to sell it to media people from New York. I saw a lady there that I worked with on a murder/homicide/missing lady case back in Sacramento in `96.

Her purpose of being there is to buy film for NBC. There was another situation that came up where Hoover himself showed it to a couple of the local media people so I don`t know if they copied it or not.

One last thing. Dominic was not working for the attorney back in August when we were there. He was always represented to us as being an employee of the Anthony family. They always tried to get us to go see him, talk to him, meet with him. We never did. But he was always represented as being a private detective, hired by the Anthony family.

We always thought because of the name confusion that he was some kind of relative. He was not working for the attorney in those days.

CASAREZ: And when did the FBI get the videotape and still pictures you`re talking about from Jim Hoover or who took them?

PADILLA: My understanding is that they actually got it from him around the 17th or 18th of December.

CASAREZ: Of December.

PADILLA: Of December, yes. Somewhere in there.

CASAREZ: So they have -- very interesting. Jennifer.

PADILLA: They have the cell phone.

CASAREZ: Yes.

PADILLA: They have his pictures and also some still photos.

CASAREZ: OK.

PADILLA: . that he had. It`s important to them.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: January 02, 2009, 08:19:44 AM »

My question is, have they seized another computer from the Anthonys` home since the grandmother sent the e-mail regarding the hairbrush?

CASAREZ: All right. Good question.

Leonard Padilla, we`ll go to you. You do know so much about this case, you are extremely valuable, and our caller confirmed that.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, SEARCHED FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: Well, I don`t know about that. But what I do know is that Hoover`s cell phone, some still photos and the tape, according to what he told one of the media people in Orlando, have been confiscated by the FBI.

Has anyone read more about this anywhere?
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #963 on: January 02, 2009, 08:20:19 AM »

hiya pooky, happy new year to you and your miss.  I might be caught up in here by tomorrow while you are all sleeping, i will read like crazy to catch up. 

Lucinda -- Not all that much has happened for the last few days-- the defense is supposed to be done with the autopsy by the end of the week but no final arrangements for Caylee have been made for a funeral, as best as I can tell.  There is speculation that the Ants are dragging their feet because they will be questioned by the police and/or arrested after the funeral.  The one PI said he had a videotape and the other says Nope.  Lee moved out of his house and there has been speculation that he could have been evicted.  I think that is it in a nutshell. 

I hope you and yours have had a nice Holiday.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: January 02, 2009, 08:21:59 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Happy New Year. 

I just found this videotape discussing the video made by Hoover -- http://www.wftv.com/video/18391868/index.html -- The legal analyst indicates that if they went to the site (and this is the only site they went to) to "prove" that Casey did not hurt her child that this could backfire on the defense.  It is very suspicious that this is the only site they went to and then later the body was found. 

Kathy Belich has gone on record to say that she saw the video as well as LP.  Not sure why they are saying no video now other than to cover their tracks.  It is also suspicious that Joy Wray reported photos of the site as well.  They all seem to be interconnected.

I think it's odd that they would think video taping that particular area would "prove" she didn't hurt Caylee. That really makes no sense. Did he really think video taping that area showing "no body" proves KC innocent? That just makes absolutely no sense what so ever!! And why that particular spot, the spot that later did turn up her body??? What were they trying to pull off? Just because you can't "see" anything in a video tape, doesn't mean it wasn't there, it just means it wasn't visible to the camera. Also, why did he only video tape that one area to prove her innocence? Why not down the road a little, or across the street? How exactly does not seeing a body in that video prove that she's innocent? If that was all they needed to do, why did they wait until Nov. to "prove her innocence"?
Yikes, sorry, just ranting again about this video. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: January 02, 2009, 08:22:04 AM »

Rise and Shine!

If LE knows who the father of Caylee is wouldn't he be considered next of kin over C&G - therefore, wouldn't they have to release Caylee's remains to him?

Perhaps that is the hold up with the funeral arrangements....
I think you are right that father, if known, would be next of kin, and first in line for making decisions.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: January 02, 2009, 08:25:42 AM »

Rise and Shine!

If LE knows who the father of Caylee is wouldn't he be considered next of kin over C&G - therefore, wouldn't they have to release Caylee's remains to him?

I think you are right that father, if known, would be next of kin, and first in line for making decisions.

I wonder if the father can give up his "rights" to them....??

Otherwise, if the Anthony's are still given her remains then

1. they dont know who the bio dad is OR
2. the father is in fact one of the Anthony's

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: January 02, 2009, 08:27:25 AM »

hiya pooky, happy new year to you and your miss.  I might be caught up in here by tomorrow while you are all sleeping, i will read like crazy to catch up. 

Lucinda -- Not all that much has happened for the last few days-- the defense is supposed to be done with the autopsy by the end of the week but no final arrangements for Caylee have been made for a funeral, as best as I can tell.  There is speculation that the Ants are dragging their feet because they will be questioned by the police and/or arrested after the funeral.  The one PI said he had a videotape and the other says Nope.  Lee moved out of his house and there has been speculation that he could have been evicted.  I think that is it in a nutshell. 

Thanks for that, I will see you guys tomorrow, I better go to bed, have a good day everyone 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: January 02, 2009, 08:27:44 AM »

My question is, have they seized another computer from the Anthonys` home since the grandmother sent the e-mail regarding the hairbrush?

CASAREZ: All right. Good question.

Has anyone read more about this anywhere?

No. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: January 02, 2009, 08:28:57 AM »

Thanks for that, I will see you guys tomorrow, I better go to bed, have a good day everyone 

'Nite Lucinda. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #970 on: January 02, 2009, 08:31:49 AM »

Good night Lucinda -- sleep well.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: January 02, 2009, 08:31:54 AM »

Rise and Shine!

I wish if there were any guys who think they might be her father they would step forward and do the DNA. I think the A's were just being controlling to not have the fathers name on there if they knew unless of course it is a close relative. The father has the right to have the remains over the A's becuase they have disrespected her throughout this whole process and especially wanting full immunity to save their own necks but failed to save her life.
They knew what Casey was like and just had their own problems and overlooked the madness of their dysfunctional family. They failed as grandparents when they didn't insist in 31 days to personally check on Caylee. I would never let that time go by without finding her especially if she lived with me all her life.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: January 02, 2009, 08:32:35 AM »

Night Lucinda, sleep tight!

RIP Sweet Puppy
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #973 on: January 02, 2009, 08:34:07 AM »

I think it's odd that they would think video taping that particular area would "prove" she didn't hurt Caylee. That really makes no sense. Did he really think video taping that area showing "no body" proves KC innocent? That just makes absolutely no sense what so ever!! And why that particular spot, the spot that later did turn up her body??? What were they trying to pull off? Just because you can't "see" anything in a video tape, doesn't mean it wasn't there, it just means it wasn't visible to the camera. Also, why did he only video tape that one area to prove her innocence? Why not down the road a little, or across the street? How exactly does not seeing a body in that video prove that she's innocent? If that was all they needed to do, why did they wait until Nov. to "prove her innocence"?
Yikes, sorry, just ranting again about this video. 
[/quote]

I am confused as well and find it amateurish -- but can only conclude that while KC was out of jail they did not want to film the area -- I am grasping here --
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #974 on: January 02, 2009, 08:37:33 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

good morning there trim.  Im catching up.  Do we know when caylee's funeral is going to be yet? 

Good Morning Monkeys 

Hey there Lucinda!! I heard Australia was having some Internet troubles? We have missed you. Happy New Year.....AND
Hi Trimmonthelake...Thanks for that link. You are a real early bird. Hope all is well for you. 

I have been catching up as well and the JP CHATT theory has me a bit intrigued. BUT, as Desdemona points out,I do not think she knew him them. I had a suspicion that Sean Daly just might be, or at least KNOW.

I would love to have a year book back at the time Caylee was conceived. I said it before and I'll say it again, "Ask the best friends. They will surely have a clue" and if not, then a more sinister theory is plausible.
Also Sean Daly is not on the witness list. There is another girl that would not speak to LE. I have to look that up.

JP Chatt looks exactly like Caylee, but he swears he never slept with Caylee Anthony and didn't even know her at the time. The best friends will know who all Casey was sleeping with when Caylee was conceived, but they won't know which one knocked Casey up. Reason being, Casey did not light up while ovulating.

Casey told Kiomarie Torres that the father was a "one night stand." She told Annie Downing that he was a guy who got killed fighting in Iraq. She told Amy he was Jesus Ortiz, killed in a car crash. They don't know who Caylee's father is. All they know is what she told them. Casey herself probably didn't know which guy actually caused the pregnancy. 

Sean Daley looks nothing like Caylee, but he could be the father. So could Ricardo Morales, Jesus Ortiz, Iasson Donov, Dante Salate, Jeremy Mayfield, Mark Hawkins, Jesus Ortiz, B. Snow, and probably half a dozen other guys. But as Jesse Grund proved, just because a guy might be the father, that doesn't mean he is.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: January 02, 2009, 08:42:24 AM »

Sean Daley looks nothing like Caylee, but he could be the father. So could Ricardo Morales, Jesus Ortiz, Iasson Donov, Dante Salate, Jeremy Mayfield, Mark Hawkins, Jesus Ortiz, B. Snow, and probably half a dozen other guys. But as Jesse Grund proved, just because a guy might be the father, that doesn't mean he is.

[/quote]

You left out SS   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #976 on: January 02, 2009, 08:44:15 AM »

Morning Scarlett. 
Gotta go fix Sea Searcher an omelet...BRB. 

Good Morning Trimm ..  I think I need a tissue *sniff* 

Mornin' Monkeys !!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: January 02, 2009, 08:45:35 AM »

You left out SS   
[/quote]

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #978 on: January 02, 2009, 08:48:03 AM »

I think what this all boils down to is very plain and simple, the question for the FBI to ask "Why were you filming a location you thought to be a dump site when your clients the Anthony's were so very sure that Caylee was alive and else where?"
I know that there are bits of truth in everything that these people have to say, all their mis-truths have some bits of truth to them.  Maybe George's bit of truth to help his conscience was "We have eyes on her and she has been moved 9 times".  It is not like Dominic Casey was out shooting footage of every inch of woods around the Anthony's homestead, why this piece?  Why then?
I like Leonard Padilla, I do, but some of his information has been more his take on things, but lately he has been speaking as if he has "proof".  This will be interesting to see how it all plays out here in the end.
All-in-all I sure hope that he is telling the truth and that FBI has all of this evidence.  IMO though that would mean that the Anthony's are the ones needing immunity more than anyone and should be concerned, so why is it that the screws seem to only be tightening around Lee?

Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #979 on: January 02, 2009, 08:49:18 AM »

Rise and Shine!

I wish if there were any guys who think they might be her father they would step forward and do the DNA. I think the A's were just being controlling to not have the fathers name on there if they knew unless of course it is a close relative. The father has the right to have the remains over the A's becuase they have disrespected her throughout this whole process and especially wanting full immunity to save their own necks but failed to save her life.
They knew what Casey was like and just had their own problems and overlooked the madness of their dysfunctional family. They failed as grandparents when they didn't insist in 31 days to personally check on Caylee. I would never let that time go by without finding her especially if she lived with me all her life.

I don't think a father who didn't want her until she was dead, is any better a parent for Caylee than Cindy. I doubt he'd do a better job of burying her than Cindy. And a lot of parents who are struggling with custody issues with their children, might back off for a month, and a lot of counselors might encourage them to do just that--to stop being the controlling mom and let the real mother raise the child, and let her call you when SHE is ready.

When I was growing up, I saw my grandparents on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and maybe two or three days during summer vacation. They never had to worry about whether my parents were taking care of me.

Raising my nephew, my Mom waited until he was 9 to take custody. That meant that there were times when she had him but didn't know where my sister was, and other times when she didn't know where either one of them were, and sometimes after a fight there'd be a two week lull when they didn't speak at all.

I am starting to get the impression that this wasn't the first time that Cindy and Casey had a fight like this one, and maybe Cindy felt that calling Casey every day to check on Caylee would just drag the fight out longer. The way she says Casey was missing for all that time, suggests that maybe Casey was screening her calls and just not taking any calls from Cindy. Cindy only found Casey because Amy led her to the place, right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.