May 16, 2024, 05:48:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #33 10/07/10 - 10/17/10  (Read 191851 times)
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #160 on: October 08, 2010, 01:33:49 AM »

But hellokitty...

He filed for divorce based on the suspected MFH plot...which, has never been proven, or ever had any charges filed.

What if LE was duped?  What if it was all made up?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: October 08, 2010, 01:39:57 AM »

As long as LE is still focused on this case, it's an open investigation.  Opening up at the civil trial could be turned around on Terri and used in the criminal proceedings. 

This isn't about Kyron, this is about a civil divorce proceeding which Kaine filed for based on the MFH plot of the LS as per LE.

The judge granted to a postponement until January.  Let's hope LE finds resolution in this case and Kyron's where abouts are known by then and these people can move on with their lives.  Until Kyron is located, these people are living in a void and cannot move forward.  The divorce is secondary to finding Kyron.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #162 on: October 08, 2010, 01:45:03 AM »

"Who was served by this divorce?  Kyron?  No.  Complete distraction.   

Kiara?  Hardly.

Terri?  Perhaps, a bit.  She gained some ground today.

KH?  Well.  At least he's got the house, and Kiara, until the judge rules differently.  But without a divorce there would have been no custody dispute.  He could have kept Kitty the whole time, legally.  And, I'm betting Terri would have let him.  Now it's even MORE FUBAR, IMO, and did nothing but distract from Kyron's return.

This is inexcusable and irresponsible, to say the least, IMO. 

If there was a MFH plot, they should have released that evidence.  Why withhold it when it could have helped with this situation and Kitty?  It won't have anything to do with the criminal trial... the murder trial that's to come (with or without a body).  So it was what??? Just wasted?  Another phantom, distraction? 

KH didn't give a damn about Kitty or Ky or he would have waited until after the criminal trial.

Poor kitty.  She would be better off in protective custody, IMO.  Now, she's split between the two of these sick puppies.  So sad."

Kokos...I am SO with you on this, as a mother. 

Dear Joni,
  Thanks.  It's heartbreaking.  Children are NOT protected in our court system.  They need advocates. 
   Adults are protected -- Terri's rights were protected. 
   Kiara was a pawn, IMO.  So sad.
 an angelic monkey

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #163 on: October 08, 2010, 01:53:15 AM »

Well, I guess I'll post my rant....

My opinion is that the whole divorce proceeding has nothing to do with the money, or the custody/visitation of Baby K. 

The purpose is to make Terri talk. Today, she chose not to. Ms. Kastner played her cards well. She gambled, and Kaine won. A point for Kyron. Smile
The divorce itself is delayed for 3 months. I sincerely doubt Kaine cares. This puts the ball back in Kaines court, as they still have no obligation to share any info with Terri's defense/divorce team. This is obviously maddening to Houze & Bunch. They can't even access a 911 call from 12/2009....

Terri chose to avoid testifying. Looks bad. If she really had nothing to hide, what's the issue???

Judge states his opinion, and this carries weight, IMO, very damning to Terri Horman. Terri will have to go to court again if she wants visitation. I do believe there will need to be an evaluation of her psychological fitness, given that she has the RO filed against her.

I wonder if she will submit to that. Somehow, I have my doubts.
Then, she'd  likely have to testify. Why would she then, if she couldn't today? A chess game.....
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #164 on: October 08, 2010, 02:06:30 AM »

My opinion is that the whole divorce proceeding has nothing to do with the money, or the custody/visitation of Baby K. 

The purpose is to make Terri talk. Today, she chose not to. Ms. Kastner played her cards well. She gambled, and Kaine won. A point for Kyron. Smile
The divorce itself is delayed for 3 months. I sincerely doubt Kaine cares. This puts the ball back in Kaines court, as they still have no obligation to share any info with Terri's defense/divorce team. This is obviously maddening to Houze & Bunch. They can't even access a 911 call from 12/2009....

Terri chose to avoid testifying. Looks bad. If she really had nothing to hide, what's the issue???

Judge states his opinion, and this carries weight, IMO, very damning to Terri Horman. Terri will have to go to court again if she wants visitation. I do believe there will need to be an evaluation of her psychological fitness, given that she has the RO filed against her.

Then, she'd  likely have to testify. Why would she then, if she couldn't today? A chess game.....

I agree that the divorce is mainly to get info from Terri, and we learned a lot. Her lawyers are protecting her from incriminating herself. We don't know from exactly what, but it does not look good for her. Having her criminal attorney present for these divorce hearings is a hoot. She might as well wear a "guilty" sign.

With one child missing, Kaine is also protecting Kiara. No one is positive about what Terri has done or will do, so keeping her from Kiara may be a wise move.

By filing for divorce, marital funds have ended for Terri. Kaine does not want to pay for her defense if it is shown she was involved with Kyron's disappearance, and he suspects her of some involvement since it has been stated that her stories kept changing.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: October 08, 2010, 02:06:53 AM »

But hellokitty...

He filed for divorce based on the suspected MFH plot...which, has never been proven, or ever had any charges filed.

If LE was duped, Terri's going to have a heck of a time trying to get her life back.  The masses will never believe she wasn't involved somehow.

She will never get the time back that she has been seperated from her daughter.

If LE has been duped Terri lost her stepson, accussed of trying to take out a hit on her husband, lost her husband, her home, her daughter, accused of being basically a whore, kidnapping and killing her stepson, alienated from friends, life as she knew it.

Kaine lost his son, who, according to the pictures, was a great source of joy in his life.  He lost his wife and the stability of his children having both parents in their lives.  His faith was in LE, he and his ex wife's allegations compromised Kyron's search and very well could have been viewed as a violation of the RO by speaking directly to Terri through the media. 

There are no winners in this.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: October 08, 2010, 02:15:59 AM »

I agree that the divorce is mainly to get info from Terri, and we learned a lot. Her lawyers are protecting her from incriminating herself. We don't know from exactly what, but it does not look good for her. Having her criminal attorney present for these divorce hearings is a hoot. She might as well wear a "guilty" sign. In this case, I think the attorneys are yielding on the side of caution.  Terri may not know anything, but just to make sure something isn't misinterpeted, they are keeping her quiet.

With one child missing, Kaine is also protecting Kiara. No one is positive about what Terri has done or will do, so keeping her from Kiara may be a wise move.

This is why this postponement is a good idea.  This gives LE some time to locate Kyron and determine what exactly happened. I certainly wouldn't want to hand over my child if I'm unsure of the guilt of my soon to be ex spouse in regards to another child.  

By filing for divorce, marital funds have ended for Terri. Kaine does not want to pay for her defense if it is shown she was involved with Kyron's disappearance, and he suspects her of some involvement since it has been stated that her stories kept changing.
[/quote] 

I agree.  If someone did do harm to my child, I wouldn't want to pay them anything either!  Hopefully, the postpnement will clear this up.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: October 08, 2010, 02:16:11 AM »

Dear Nurse Ratchett,
   Yep.  I agree.  That was the purpose.  To get Terri to talk.  To surrender her rights to a fair trial and to incriminate herself.  Since that didn't happen, though, I fail to see how this furthers the investigation into Kyron's disappearance. 
   Also, unfortunately, KH cannot use the RO to protect Kitty.  Only himself.  He has exposed Kiara to visitation with Terri. He has opened the door.  And, she will come in.  Everyone gets visitation.  Even murderers in jail, get visitation.  She has not been charged with any crime.
   If she is not charged soon, IMO she will get time with Kitty, before January.  Soon.
   TH will plead the fifth to any questions the judge has regarding her parenting.... this is a no win situation and it could have been avoided if KH gave a damn about Kitty.   
   LE can't sit on those tapes forever.  And, if they had any evidence on the MFH plot, they would have used it today.  Why didn't he play that card today?
   Perhaps, if Kyron is never found, they will indict TH with no body.  But, that is going to take at least a year, maybe longer. 
   A lot can happen in a year.  KH is a timebomb, IMO, especially now.  He won nothing today.  The court upheld Terri's rights.  Now what?  More fundraisers to pay for "the search for Kyron". 

Obscene. 

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: October 08, 2010, 02:17:18 AM »

O/T for a sec?  A little comic /stress relief...but all I know how to do is post the link.

Thanks, Nana!

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: October 08, 2010, 02:19:42 AM »

But hellokitty...

The RO stated that LE had given him reason to believe that she was involved in the disappearance of Kyron as well.  I don't remember the exact wording.

She was sexting Cook as well with graphic pictures of herself in various stages of undress .  She did the same with the LS.

He has discovered that she lied to people all over the place as well.

We have no idea what LE has told him, but it was enough for him.  It's his life and he gets to decide.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: October 08, 2010, 02:23:49 AM »

Well, the judge made his decision and that's that.

Tomorrow is another day.

Let's hope there are some answers soon.

Grey~ 

Kokos:  BIG HUG!!

Busy day tomorrow.  This monkey is heading to the King's Chamber!!

Goodnight All,
MK

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #171 on: October 08, 2010, 02:26:25 AM »

But hellokitty...

If LE was duped, Terri's going to have a heck of a time trying to get her life back.  The masses will never believe she wasn't involved somehow.

She will never get the time back that she has been seperated from her daughter.

If LE has been duped Terri lost her stepson, accussed of trying to take out a hit on her husband, lost her husband, her home, her daughter, accused of being basically a whore, kidnapping and killing her stepson, alienated from friends, life as she knew it.

Kaine lost his son, who, according to the pictures, was a great source of joy in his life.  He lost his wife and the stability of his children having both parents in their lives.  His faith was in LE, he and his ex wife's allegations compromised Kyron's search and very well could have been viewed as a violation of the RO by speaking directly to Terri through the media. 

There are no winners in this.

Whew.  You said a mouthful MK.  What a lovely bunch of coconuts!

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: October 08, 2010, 02:27:20 AM »

Well, the judge made his decision and that's that.

Tomorrow is another day.

Let's hope there are some answers soon.

Grey~ 

Kokos:  BIG HUG!!

Busy day tomorrow.  This monkey is heading to the King's Chamber!!

Goodnight All,
MK

Good night, MK!  Thanks for being so positive... I really hope you are right!
Sweet Dreams...
 an angelic monkey

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: October 08, 2010, 02:31:49 AM »

Dear Nurse Ratchett,
   Yep.  I agree.  That was the purpose.  To get Terri to talk.  To surrender her rights to a fair trial and to incriminate herself.  Since that didn't happen, though, I fail to see how this furthers the investigation into Kyron's disappearance. 
   Also, unfortunately, KH cannot use the RO to protect Kitty.  Only himself.  He has exposed Kiara to visitation with Terri. He has opened the door.  And, she will come in.  Everyone gets visitation.  Even murderers in jail, get visitation.  She has not been charged with any crime.
   If she is not charged soon, IMO she will get time with Kitty, before January.  Soon.
   TH will plead the fifth to any questions the judge has regarding her parenting.... this is a no win situation and it could have been avoided if KH gave a damn about Kitty.   
   LE can't sit on those tapes forever.  And, if they had any evidence on the MFH plot, they would have used it today.  Why didn't he play that card today?
   Perhaps, if Kyron is never found, they will indict TH with no body.  But, that is going to take at least a year, maybe longer. 
   A lot can happen in a year.  KH is a timebomb, IMO, especially now.  He won nothing today.  The court upheld Terri's rights.  Now what?  More fundraisers to pay for "the search for Kyron". 

Obscene. 

If Kaine hadn't filed for divorce, and if the investigation continued to be stale, don't you think Terri would have taken action to get Kiara back, anyway?  To me, very little was lost by Kaine's gamble.  It would not have taken her much longer to start trying to get Kiara back.  She hasn't been charged with anything.
I think it's very clear that both children are very important to Kaine, but it is a difficult situation.  What would it say to everyone if he didn't push through with a divorce?  I think a divorce is expected.  If not now, then when?
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #174 on: October 08, 2010, 02:42:48 AM »

Has anyone heard anything more about the family hiring a PI?  I thought there was a small statement somewhere of the fund being used to hire a PI...
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #175 on: October 08, 2010, 02:58:42 AM »

Has anyone heard anything more about the family hiring a PI?  I thought there was a small statement somewhere of the fund being used to hire a PI...

Monkey Devil!

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #176 on: October 08, 2010, 03:03:21 AM »

Dear Nurse Ratchett,

Obscene. 

If Kaine hadn't filed for divorce, and if the investigation continued to be stale, don't you think Terri would have taken action to get Kiara back, anyway?  To me, very little was lost by Kaine's gamble.  It would not have taken her much longer to start trying to get Kiara back.  She hasn't been charged with anything.
I think it's very clear that both children are very important to Kaine, but it is a difficult situation.  What would it say to everyone if he didn't push through with a divorce?  I think a divorce is expected.  If not now, then when?

Perhaps after Kyron is found would be more appropriate. 
Terri would never have been granted visitation without a DIVORCE because there would BE no custody dispute.  That could have gone on for a long time, she wouldn't have pushed to see Kiara, IMO.  And, Kaine would have had her "safely" at home with him.  Though "safely" at home with KY is an oxymoron, IMO.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: October 08, 2010, 03:11:47 AM »

Dear Nurse Ratchett,

Obscene. 

Perhaps after Kyron is found would be more appropriate. 
Terri would never have been granted visitation without a DIVORCE because there would BE no custody dispute.  That could have gone on for a long time, she wouldn't have pushed to see Kiara, IMO.  And, Kaine would have had her "safely" at home with him.  Though "safely" at home with KY is an oxymoron, IMO.

Unfortunately it is impossible to know if Kyron will ever be found. 

Nobody knows what TH would have done regarding visitation.

Why do you feel she is not safe with Kaine?
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: October 08, 2010, 03:23:57 AM »

But hellokitty...

The RO stated that LE had given him reason to believe that she was involved in the disappearance of Kyron as well.  I don't remember the exact wording.

She was sexting Cook as well with graphic pictures of herself in various stages of undress .  She did the same with the LS.

He has discovered that she lied to people all over the place as well.

We have no idea what LE has told him, but it was enough for him.  It's his life and he gets to decide.

So all that really matters here is KH?  What about Kyron?  What about Kiara?

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: October 08, 2010, 04:11:12 AM »

But hellokitty...

OK...that's kind of ridiculous. A person can't just show up in court and ask for an RO with NO EVIDENCE. The judge knows things that he has not publically revealed.
LE has evidence that we know nothing about.
This case is bigger than just a divorce. Kaine needed to legally remove TMH from his life, and from Kiara's life.

Filing for divorce was a way TO PROTECT Kiara. Until it was filed and the RO issued, TMH had the same rights to the baby that Kaine did. She could take her at any time. This is why LE warned Kaine. They wanted to protect him and his baby. He took steps to protect his daughter, and to protect her home and his assets. Hurting Kaine financially will not help his children, since he is their sole provider.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.