May 03, 2024, 04:06:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #11 4/05/11 - 4/29/13{REMAINS FOUND}  (Read 326687 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #940 on: April 27, 2013, 11:03:19 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/KTXSTelevision/posts/10152803310625624

KTXS Television · 9,928 like this
3 hours ago ·

Today I sat down for an exclusive interview with the man who found remains in Scurry County about a month ago. Yesterday Scurry County Sheriff Trey Wilson confirmed those remains were missing teenager Hailey Dunn. Catch the interview tonight on KTXS News at 10.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: April 27, 2013, 11:40:52 PM »

I don't know the Texas rules on this...but, since Billie is a "person of interest"
in Hailey's disappearence, is it likely that they will allow her to claim the remains?
I hope not.  It would be like throwing Hailey back to the wolves, IMO

Clint has been in California and is flying in to Lubbock tonight.  He has family
in California.

Shawn has been working in New Mexico, but has returned to Big Spring in the
last week or so.

Billie and David are still in Austin.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: April 28, 2013, 12:24:39 AM »

Rest In Peace.
I cried wnh I got the news.
She was 13.
Texas has the Death Penalty.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: April 28, 2013, 12:53:58 AM »

Rest In Peace.
I cried wnh I got the news.
She was 13.
Texas has the Death Penalty.

Texas carried out an execution Thursday night.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57581624-504083/richard-cobb-executed-for-2002-texas-store-abduction-slaying/

Information on other scheduled executions has been compiled here:

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/04/texas-death-penalty-information.html

JUSTICE FOR HAILEY!   ::justice2NJ::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: April 28, 2013, 01:02:18 AM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/man-who-found-hailey-dunns-remains-speaks-exclusively-to-ktxs/-/14769632/19924154/-/98yo6f/-/index.html

Man who found teen Hailey Dunn's remains speaks exclusively to KTXS
By Jennifer Kendall, jkendall@ktxs.com
POSTED: hr   UPDATED  3 mins

BIG SPRING, Texas -
Saturday, KTXS sat down for an exclusive interview with Curtis Lloyd, the man who found Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn's remains.

Lloyd said he saw something unusual in the distance. As he walked over to it he realized it was a skull, a tooth and a femur. A little while later he found something else that made him think this could be the missing teenager.

"There was a piece of clothing that was the last thing she was seen wearing, a pair of warm-ups, blue warm-ups, that right there is what pretty well said it for me. That's the exact same thing they said she was wearing," Lloyd said.

Lloyd told us how it felt to put an end to the search for the middle school cheerleader after more than two years. Hailey Dunn was 13 when she disappeared in late December 2010.

"It's bittersweet. I mean we've solved one part of the case, we have the remains, but now the family has to deal with the loss and the burial and the memorial service, so you know it's great that we found her, but the most important thing now, in my opinion, is to find the person who did it," Lloyd said.

Now that Hailey’s remains have been found, the people in Colorado City are looking for something else… justice.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: April 28, 2013, 01:18:08 AM »

I don't know the Texas rules on this...but, since Billie is a "person of interest"
in Hailey's disappearence, is it likely that they will allow her to claim the remains?
I hope not.  It would be like throwing Hailey back to the wolves, IMO

Clint has been in California and is flying in to Lubbock tonight.  He has family
in California.

Shawn has been working in New Mexico, but has returned to Big Spring in the
last week or so.

Billie and David are still in Austin.

I agree Magnolia, but unless she's arrested I'm afraid no one will stop her.   

I'm hoping that Clint has his act together and will be the one to claim Hailey's remains for burial.

I'm surprised Billie and David are still in Austin, thought they'd be back in town by now.

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: April 28, 2013, 01:41:22 AM »

http://www.newswest9.com/story/22098453/community-reeling-after-remains-identified-as-hailey-dunns

Community Reeling After Human Remains Were Identified as Hailey Dunn's

Posted: Apr 27, 2013 9:48 PM CDT
Updated: Apr 27, 2013 11:03 PM CDT

By Devin Sanchez
NewsWest 9

COLORADO CITY - The past 28 months have been rough for Terrye Newcomb and all those who worked tirelessly to find Hailey Dunn, the 13-year-old girl who went missing back in 2010.

"The saddest part about this being Hailey and her remains being found, is that beautiful smile you see up there, we're never going to get to see," Newcomb said while holding back tears.

On Friday afternoon, hope was lost when news broke that the remains found in Scurry County last month were Hailey's.

"It's nice to know that she's not laying out there anymore, unattended. She didn't lay out there. That didn't have to happen to that child. It's just not fair," she said.

The ladies hung a huge banner, with a picture of Hailey, in the yard of the place she once called home and the last place she was seen alive. It's the picture that everyone can recognize: A young girl, in her cheerleading outfit, on the brink of adolescence.

"All we're going to get to know and remember is that picture. We don't have that chance to see that smile or hear that voice," she cried.

Even with such a tragic outcome, Newcomb said the group wouldn't do anything differently.

"We weren't going to give up, that's something we weren't going to do," she told NewsWest 9.

The question as to who is responsible still remains.

"We're not giving up now. We're in this until justice is done," Newcomb said.

The only person of interest in the case is Hailey's mom's ex-boyfriend, Shawn Adkins. NewsWest 9 called Adkins lawyer but our calls have yet to be returned. NewsWest 9 also went to Adkins' mom's house in Big Spring but no one answered.

::snipping2::

Billie Dunn's lawyer told NewsWest 9, he expects Billie to return to Colorado City in the coming days. He also said funeral plans for Hailey are up in the air right now because the girls remains haven't been released to Billie and authorities aren't saying when they plan to do that.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: April 28, 2013, 01:52:58 AM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=590752

Searchers Move Forward, Recall How Close They Were to Hailey

By: Kristin Anderson
Updated: April 27, 2013

Twenty-eight months. That's how long they searched for 13 year old Hailey Dunn. And now, the search is over.

"You do this for so long, as long as we've all done this. It's like it kind of puts an end to something. Now that we know this is her, there's nothing left to search anymore," said April Wehba, searcher. 

A day after news that Hailey's body has been found, searchers are left trying to figure out what their next step will be.

Searchers spent their morning cleaning up the garden, preparing it for more visitors and hanging up this picture to make sure that Hailey's image is never forgotten. But they also used this morning to discuss a story that they say is too bizarre to be a coincidence.

"We were coming back from a search over towards Snyder and [Terrye] just looked up there and said, 'I wonder if it'll tell us where Hailey's at?'" April explained.

This was in 2011. They were on their way back to Colorado City when the GPS was trying to direct the searchers back towards Snyder after Terrye asked it to find Hailey. A day later, April and Terrye were interested to see where it would've taken them.

"We pulled it up," explained April. "And it took us to lake J.B. Thomas."

April says they had not been there before, so the GPS had no reason to pull that location up. But they went searching there anyways, starting on the north side of the lake and working their way south.

"It was getting dark, and so we told them that we had to get to the search center and get checked in, we'll just have to come back another time," said Terrye. "And if we had gone just a little bit further, we would have probably found something."

Frustrated and saddened that they could've found her earlier, Terrye says that it just wasn't time.

"I feel like Hailey wasn't ready to be found. And I think when she got ready to be found, that's when it was going to happen. And I think she was ready," she said. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: April 28, 2013, 10:35:12 AM »

Considering Clint and Naomi are still together and ... Billie has thrown Shawn under the bus who is the "husband" that Billie refered to in her statement?

Janet

+++++

Where Are Hailey Dunn's Parents? Billie Jean Returns, Clint Working Off-Shore
POSTED: 10:50 AM Mar 22 2012

COLORADO CITY, Texas - Questions regarding where missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn's parents are began surfacing as soon as news broke of human remains found near Big Spring Tuesday.

KTXS has learned Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is currently working on an off-shore oil rig and was unable to make it back to the area this week, according to his partner Naomi, the mother of his 1-year-old daughter. Clint Dunn is expected to return to the area next week, though.

Naomi said she and their daughter are living in San Antonio while Clint works in the gulf.

Hailey's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, relocated to the Austin area last June, about five and one-half months after her daughter disappeared. ...

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/Where-Are-Hailey-Dunn-s-Parents-Billie-Jean-Returns-Clint-Working-Off-Shore/-/14769632/14668818/-/phss9a/-/index.html

Billie Dunn Says in Last NewsWest 9 Interview That Shawn Adkins Had Something to do With Hailey’s Disappearance
Updated: Apr 26, 2013 8:33 PM PDT

When NewsWest 9 last spoke with Billie Dunn, she had some chilling words about her ex-boyfriend Shawn Adkins.

She confessed that she now believed he may have been involved in Hailey's disappearance

<snipped>

We were told Shawn moved back to his mother's house in Big Spring.

Neighbors say Shawn went out-of-state a few months ago for work

http://www.newswest9.com/story/22093978/billie-dunn-says-in-last-newswest-9-interview-that-shawn-adkins-had-something-to-do-with-haileys-disappearance

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: April 28, 2013, 02:04:42 PM »

I listened to most of this, thought it was interesting.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/missingandexploited/2013/02/20/help-bring-hailey-darlene-dunn-safely-home

Help Bring Hailey Darlene Dunn Safely Home

Jessies Mom Glendene
Tue, February 19, 2013 06:30 pm

Join me tonight with the mother of missing teen, Hailey Dunn, Billie Jean Dunn.

The Official Hope for Hailey (Dunn) Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Hailey.Dunn.OfficialHopeForHailey

The Official Webpage for Hailey Dunn: http://www.hopeforhailey.org

Hailey Darlene Dunn is a female who disappeared from Colorado City, Texas on December 27th 2010. At the time she disappeared, Hailey was 13 years old, weighed 115 lbs and was 5' tall. Hailey has green eyes and sandy brown hair with blond streaks. Her earlobes are pierced, and she also has a clear crystal stud in her upper left ear. Hailey was last seen wearing a light colored T-shirt, dark navy blue athletic pants with a thin, neon green stripe down the side of each leg, and flip flops. There is currently a $15,000 local reward and a FBI reward of $15,000.

If you have any information on Hailey's whereabouts or if you see her, please immediately call one of the following authorities: Colorado City police department at 1-325-728-5294; NCMEC at 1-800-843-5678; Laura Recovery Center at 281-482-5723 or dial 911. You may also use the contact form on our website. Comments sent via the website contact page are automatically forwarded to law enforcement entities assigned to Hailey's case. Thank you.

I listened to this again today, a few notes from the show.

(at about 12:45)

Billie says in this interview that Shawn was asked during the polygraph if Hailey could be in Scurry county, he said "no", and failed that question.  The reasoning as explained to Billie was that he should have said yes, she could be anywhere.

When asked if she's taken another polygraph...Billie says that she will be taking another polygraph, just because she wants it to be done.  (Wonder if that ever happened?)

Billie also describes creepy things Shawn has done since they broke up, such as harassing her, threatening her life, threatening her husband's life...

(about 21:30)

Billie answers questions about the naked pictures Shawn sent her aunt, and how her aunt asked Hailey if she knew who's number it was that sent them and Hailey told her it was Shawn's number.

(about 26:15)

Billie says that Shawn was in the Snyder/Dunn area in Scurry county all day long on Tuesday which would have been December 28th.  Billie says until October she'd believed that Shawn was at his mother's house in Big Springs that day, because this is what he'd told her all along.  She won't go into more detail but says Law Enforcement convinced her that he'd lied about that.  She says on Monday (Dec 27th) Shawn spent quite a bit of time at his mother's house but was also in the Snyder area that day too.

(about 41:30)

Billie says that the FBI took the lead in the investigation in October and that they have been very cooperative with her.  She says local LE didn't return her calls, that she sat out in the waiting room while they had lunch when she had questions, that they told people that Hailey ran away.  Billie says that local LE then told people that Shawn did something horrible with Hailey and that she was hiding it.

Billie says that she'd left her cellphone at home with Hailey that day because she was home alone; and that Hailey left the cellphone behind.

(about 54:15)

Billie says a picture of Hailey taken by the X-Box video on the night before her disappearance shows her in a pair of blue pants, but not the same pair she reported her missing in.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: April 28, 2013, 02:20:31 PM »

I could have been mistaken...I thought I'd heard the part in blue below on one of the radio shows that Billie has been on, but I may have read it here.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/hailey-dunn-updates-discussion/billie-dunn-answering-questionsin-her-own-words-all-gathered-between-sept-3-6-20/524491464234634

Billie Dunn answering questions...In her own words.

All gathered between Sept 3 -6 2012

by Hailey Dunn Updates & Discussion (Notes) on Thursday, September 6, 2012 at 6:05pm

Q.. last week on Hailey's birthday we got so many messages saying that you and Clint are back together and I told them all that it is just rumor until it comes from you so are the two of you back together?

A..We aren't back together as a couple,but he was here on haileys bday. He stayed two days. It was great. Clint & I were best friends before he got w Naomi. Now that they aren't together we can be close again. I love him. I spent half my life with him,but we've been separated 4 yrs.
If it got Hailey back we'd be together forever in a heartbeat.
Right now,I'm dating someone,I'd rather not comment on his personal life.clints,I mean.

Q...I would like to ask Billie if C-City LE is still helping and communicating with her?

A..no ccity le doesn't communicate with me. I communicate with FBI & rangers.

Q..You say that since you and Shawn have been split up that he has done some things and now you can't stand him so what I want to ask is now that you see the things he is doing do you truly believe that Hailey was afraid of him?

A..Hailey didn't like Shawn at 1st,that's the 100 th time,but I know u probably haven't heard me say it. So no it took her a while to quit blaming him for me & Clint not getting back together. I still don't think she was afraid of Shawn. Haileys loud,strong & outspoken. She has me,her dad,my bros,my uncle's,any of us,she would've said.

Q..Was it the first time Hailey would have stayed at MB's house for the night?

A..No its not the 1st she wouldve stayed at MBs. She rarely stayed at friends though,they usually stayed with us. She also went to mbs all the time just to hang out for a little while even.

Q..I do hope DA Investigator Billy Sides finally let you see what was on that xbox?

A.. Billy sides never did show me the pics & Idk that he ever did anything he said he would.

Q..Billie were you mad with LE that they would not let TES come in?

A..Heck yeah I was passed when le refused help,it wasn't just TES either,it was also team Adam,also another le dept.

Statement..For the record I don't watch NG anymore I dislike the way she cuts people off if their opinion is not the same as hers.

Response..I'm still glad Nancy got Hailey national attn no matter what its done to me,it's got her attn,right? That's all that matters. It's hurtful & ppl are so mean but at least they know           haileys face.

Q..Billie, I have really thought alot about the true stories that were found in your house. Who picked the titles that you were reading?

A..1st of all,I can't read crap like that now that my daughter's missing. I had never heard of those stories either until I logged onto true crime,likeany other ppl I worked with. There we're about 7 or 10 stories,all we're disturbing & creepy as hell.
And no,I had not read them all,but like I said before,I just can't understand how those wicked ppls minds work.
I can't do anything about my character being judged by the fact that those stories use to intrigue me,instead of being judged based on who I am.

Statement..what I didn't understand is why you stood by Shawn when everything pointed to him.

Response..,im just now,for the 1st time,hearing about other stories shawn supposedly told. and to now know how he has harassed me & creeped me out n the last 6 mos,just makes me wonder. makes me sick that i let him n my house.
he had me convinced that everthing le told me about him was a lie,bcuz hell,i know they lied about me. painting haileys rm,,having a party,when my family came together during a time of need. etc
i just seen such a completely different side. & i thought he loved us. him & hailey played around like buddys. he always tried to keep me positive.now i see something else in him.
 i tried making him leave for months before he did. i would drop him off,he came back without even asking. everyday i begged him to leave until finally i threatened him with my uncle & he left & im so glad,i feel so much better! i have more friends,more money! ive never once missed him.

Q..Was Luminol Testing done in her house and or Clint and Shawns Grandma's house?

A..Luminol,only in my house.

Q..you said that the night Hailey was to be at MB that David came into your room at either 9 or 10 on that Monday night and he said mom I don't like Hailey over at MB her boyfriend is always there, did Hailey and MB bf not get along?

A..David was only letting me know that boys we're allowed at mbs.

Q..There was a poster that was removed from your bedroom wall, what was on the poster?

A..The poster was actually clints,it was of a skeleton riding a motorcycle. They took ridiculous things. Some of it I just think they liked.

Q..Was it normal for you to wash the coveralls on a regular basis or did SA come to you at this time and ask you to wash them for him?

A..I always kept up on the laundry,so no he never asked me to wash them.
as far as I know the coveralls are missing. I never washed/seen them after he told me he quit his job.

Q..Billie what were / are your thoughts on the way Shawn quit his job?

A..Shawn never would hold down a job,he's lazy,so I just don't know what to say about him walking out the minute he walked in.

Q..Do you know why Shawn tried to put Hailey in a negative light saying she was promiscuous?

A..I certainly don't know why the loser would say that. It's one of many statements he claims le lied about.
 But I don't want to speak for him & hate speculating on what I think happened. I only know facts where I was present

Q..Ok I gonna ask the Christmas photo's of you Shawn, Hailey and David...... was Hailey upset?

A.. We were at Shawna mom,the kids don't really know them,so I know she was already uncomfortable,plus she didn't wanna go in the 1at ace,she wax ready to go to Snyder & get presents from my mom & brothers.
she wasn't mad,just anxious to get to gmas!

Q..Billie, I was going to ask you to speculate … do you have a ‘gut’ feeling?

A.. I've honestly always felt it was a stranger abduction,I can't say why. But I do think without evidence,anything is a possibility.
 Maybe bcuz human trafficking is so prevalent here in TX,maybe bcuz we lived off of a major interstate.
And cc le will not consider human trafficking,they absolutely refuse.
Bivens laughed at me when I said I thought she was abducted.

Statement..some girls we're arguing with Hailey the day she went missing. They we're at the middle school playing bball. The parents didn't want the girls names released,so le never divulged that. It was 2 girls,I believe,haileys age. I don't feel the girls arguing is relevant.

Q..The hair dresser said she saw Hailey walking with a younger boy that Monday. Do you know who that child is?

A..It was naomis son.

Statement..Le said they took the dogs to all hotels & they picked up her scent at the one by the house. I personally seen the dogs going toward MBs. Obviously they picked up her scent at counts & mbs also bcuz she was there alot. I would've liked sex offenders cars checked by dogs. But that didn't happen.

Statement..I definitely don't believe there was any child porn on her Couter,someone would be arrested,if they can't pinpoint who then arrest everyone who accessed the computer during that time!
There was none on shawns flash drive that was at my house.

Q..Billie, would you be so kind as to clarify if Hailey did walk to the ALCO and/or the dollar store on Sunday? What time? And did LE in fact see evidence of this on surveillance footage?

A..yes there is footage of Hailey on the dollar store Sunday.

Q..I noticed Hailey’s Facebook page does not show the posts that were viewable when she went missing.
May I ask why posts were removed?

A..connie took over her fb soon as she went missing,adding friends,changing things,even after le asked her to stop. sure she was trying to help so no,idk anything about it or why it was removed.

Q..Was Hailey playing the x-box in David's room, the living room , or her room?

A..she was playing xbox in davids rm.

Q..why you got a tattoo of Hailey so soon after her disappearance?

A..i needed a tat of her name,thats what i wanted bcuz i already had davids,but find myself staring at her pics all the time,so o got a portrait & am do glad i did. i csnt get a portrait of dave,he says it would embarass him.

Q..Naomi's son said Hailey was talking to someone in a whit van is that true?

A.. i heard he said hailey left in a qhite van too. i heard he told le that. with a mexican guy.i heard about the van from clint.

Q..I would like to know why were Hailey's classmates stating that she had told them that she hated Shawn?

A..Hailey did not like Shawn at all at 1st,it wasn't until the last yr they started playing around,getting along.

Q..being Hailey has a MYSPACE & FACEBOOK account who monitored HAILEY while on the internet, if you had no computer at your home?

A..Connie monitored her acts,she's the one who have her permission to start them. I didn't know she had fb.

Q.. Billie do you know if it is true that Shawn's Mom had him take a private polygraph test and he failed?

A.. someone,who i dont trust,in le did tell me he took a private polygraph in dallas but shawn would not admit it to me.

Q..do you feel that Connie had anything to do with Hailey missing?

A..connie had nothing to do with haileys disappearance.

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: April 28, 2013, 02:34:45 PM »

If SA put Hailey at this resting place, how did he get her there?  What vehicle?  Did the cadaver dogs check out this vehicle?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: April 28, 2013, 02:38:27 PM »

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2013/04/hailey-dunn-curtis-lloyd-threatening.html?showComment=1367170270895

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hailey Dunn: Curtis Lloyd Threatening Note Analyzed

The following note was handwritten and left on the car of Mr. Curtis Lloyd, a prison official who located remains in Scurry County, in March of 2013, which belong to missing 13 year old Hailey Dunn.  Mr. Curtis will join us on "Crime Wire."

The only two named Persons of Interest are Hailey Dunn's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, and Billie Jean Dunn's boyfriend, Shawn Adkins.

Both Dunn and Adkins failed polygraphs.  

The note (or letter) is in italics with Statement Analysis in bold type.   Links are also provided.

"Hey Mr. Lloyd Mr. Deadman you think you are so smart caus you

found Haileys bones It don’t mean

a thing, Shawn boy wont see a day in jail That bitch Billy will try

and burn him but it wont happen. If

you go on tv again and say anything bad bout Shawn boy you gona

die to."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: April 28, 2013, 03:04:40 PM »

If SA put Hailey at this resting place, how did he get her there?  What vehicle?  Did the cadaver dogs check out this vehicle?

IIRC, he didn't have a car and supposedly drove Billie's car to work the morning he quit his job.

So either her car, a borrowed one (his mother?), or an unknown accomplice?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/20/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Police Search Landfill for Missing Hailey Dunn

Aired January 20, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

MIKKILINENI: Right, Nancy. We know that two landfills here in the Colorado City area, the local landfill in Colorado City and the Snyder landfill, have been revisited again today, this afternoon. Right now as I speak, there are searchers, police investigators, cadaver dogs, scent dogs in Snyder at the landfill searching for more evidence.

And the reason for this -- they`re back again for a reason, Nancy. There is a strategy, police have told me, and they`ve said that they found today -- tonight, they confirmed to us that they did find physical evidence pertaining to Hailey Dunn in another landfill. And it`s what`s made them come back to these landfills to re-search an area specifically along the days that Hailey Dunn went missing, on the 27th, a timeframe before and after the 27th.

GRACE: Jean Casarez, legal correspondent, "In Session," on the story from the very beginning. Jean, what more can you tell us tonight?

JEAN CASAREZ, "IN SESSION": You know, Nancy, the big question I had all day is what kind of dogs are out there because everyone is saying cadaver dogs. But yet authorities have emphatically said that forensically, they have found nothing to show she is deceased. So my only conclusion is cadaver dogs are trained also as tracking dogs, to try to find an item of clothing, to try to find that earring that went gone at Chet (SIC) Adkins`s home.

But here`s the big thing, Nancy. I want to give a little bit of reality. It`s very cold there in west Texas right now, and the last time Hailey was seen, she was just wearing a shirt.

GRACE: You`re right, Jean. I want to go out to Tracy Sargent. She is a K9 handler, search, rescue and recovery specialist. She`s with her dog Cinco. Tracy, I want you to tell us what all a cadaver dog could hit upon. For instance, any human tissue, a bloody Band-Aid or a bandage, a fingernail, all of these things -- would a cadaver dog hit on that, if it related to Hailey?

TRACY SARGENT, K9 HANDLER: Yes, Nancy. The unique thing about cadaver dogs -- when we mention cadaver dogs, there`s a spectrum of what we call human remains, and that could include a number of things -- a body itself, body parts, and then the articles that you mentioned, like something -- an article with blood or a T-shirt that someone was wearing and had been decomposing in that T-shirt, a bloody weapon. Any type of material that has human remains on it, the dogs will respond to. So there`s a number of things that could be located in the landfill that may or may not be tied to this case.

GRACE: Now, Tracy, you`re saying cadaver dogs, cadaver dogs specifically. And maybe other kind of dogs, too, but cadaver dogs will hit on items that have human -- I don`t want to say waste -- but human tissue or DNA on them. It could be blood, saliva, decomposition, any of that.

SARGENT: Yes, ma`am. And although the common terminology that is more well-known is cadaver dogs, the terminology of human remains, detection dogs is really the more accurate description of what these dogs do.

GRACE: So to find a hit on something related to Hailey Dunn, it could be a Band-Aid?

SARGENT: That`s correct.

GRACE: A cadaver dog could find it, right?

SARGENT: That`s correct. Yes, ma`am. And it could or could not be Hailey`s. It could be someone else`s. So any human remains.

GRACE: But with police telling us that it is related to Hailey makes it significantly different.

SARGENT: Absolutely. And wherever the dogs respond, the investigators will search that area and determine does this particular item -- is it connected with the case that we`re investigating at the time? And if it is, they`ll take it into custody. If it is not, then they can discard it.

GRACE: And to Peter Odom, cops have come out and said, police have said, we are not releasing what we have found in the cars until there`s an arrest.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: April 28, 2013, 07:32:08 PM »

Considering Clint and Naomi are still together and ... Billie has thrown Shawn under the bus who is the "husband" that Billie refered to in her statement?

Janet

+++++

Where Are Hailey Dunn's Parents? Billie Jean Returns, Clint Working Off-Shore
POSTED: 10:50 AM Mar 22 2012

COLORADO CITY, Texas - Questions regarding where missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn's parents are began surfacing as soon as news broke of human remains found near Big Spring Tuesday.

KTXS has learned Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, is currently working on an off-shore oil rig and was unable to make it back to the area this week, according to his partner Naomi, the mother of his 1-year-old daughter. Clint Dunn is expected to return to the area next week, though.

Naomi said she and their daughter are living in San Antonio while Clint works in the gulf.

Hailey's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, relocated to the Austin area last June, about five and one-half months after her daughter disappeared. ...

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/Where-Are-Hailey-Dunn-s-Parents-Billie-Jean-Returns-Clint-Working-Off-Shore/-/14769632/14668818/-/phss9a/-/index.html

Billie Dunn Says in Last NewsWest 9 Interview That Shawn Adkins Had Something to do With Hailey’s Disappearance
Updated: Apr 26, 2013 8:33 PM PDT

When NewsWest 9 last spoke with Billie Dunn, she had some chilling words about her ex-boyfriend Shawn Adkins.

She confessed that she now believed he may have been involved in Hailey's disappearance

<snipped>

We were told Shawn moved back to his mother's house in Big Spring.

Neighbors say Shawn went out-of-state a few months ago for work

http://www.newswest9.com/story/22093978/billie-dunn-says-in-last-newswest-9-interview-that-shawn-adkins-had-something-to-do-with-haileys-disappearance

Janet,
Please note that the first article that you quote is from 2012.   Chloe was about
3 months old when Hailey was reported missing.  She would be close to 2 1/2 now.

Billie and Clint were never divorced and are still legally married.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: April 28, 2013, 08:10:04 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waiting-On-Justice-For-Our-Girl-HD/341139815923339

God,why does anyone have to plan a memorial service for their baby?! Me & David are a bit conflicted as to what to do,I can't even get ahold of Clint & none of this is fair,none of its normal. I was not prepared,I was so hopeful & I just knew one day we'd be able to prove a lot of hateful ppl wrong when she walked through my door.

This is the latest statement from Billie.   Notice all the I's and me's

This facebook statement was dated "yesterday".  It would appear the Billie and Clint do not have a close relationship.  I could be wrong.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #956 on: April 28, 2013, 10:50:16 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Waiting-On-Justice-For-Our-Girl-HD/341139815923339

God,why does anyone have to plan a memorial service for their baby?! Me & David are a bit conflicted as to what to do,I can't even get ahold of Clint & none of this is fair,none of its normal. I was not prepared,I was so hopeful & I just knew one day we'd be able to prove a lot of hateful ppl wrong when she walked through my door.

This facebook statement was dated "yesterday".  It would appear the Billie and Clint do not have a close relationship.  I could be wrong.

Janet

If Clint is on an oil rig in the gulf, it might be hard for Billie to contact him. I'm sure LE could contact him, but I don't think Billie is the smartest apple in the barrel. Know what I mean?

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: April 28, 2013, 11:02:33 PM »

Janet

If Clint is on an oil rig in the gulf, it might be hard for Billie to contact him. I'm sure LE could contact him, but I don't think Billie is the smartest apple in the barrel. Know what I mean?

Good point!  Thanks SuzieQ.

I think of you often.  How are you and your family coping with the aftermath of the tragedy almost two years ago?

Janet

Please pray for my family. My grandaughter, her husband and their two boys, 12 and 5 were killed this morning in a wreck. Someone rear ended them and their car caught on fire.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: April 28, 2013, 11:48:28 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/church-goers-in-colorado-city-mourn-the-loss-of-hailey-dunn/-/14769632/19929902/-/wmkbrg/-/index.html

Church goers in Colorado City mourn the loss of Hailey Dunn
 By Kristen Pope, Reporter, kpope@ktxs.com
POSTED: 7:28 PM Apr 28 2013

COLORADO CITY, Texas -
"Hope for Hailey" and Hailey's family have called upon a particular pastor several times for Hailey's vigils.

Pastor Monte Wike of First Christian Church spoke at the Friday vigil for Hailey, the day her remains were confirmed. Hearts were heavy Sunday morning at the church as people are still trying to make sense of the tragedy.

Pastor Wike only knew Hailey briefly through substitute teaching her band class. He got to know her better through her family after Hailey's disappearance. The Colorado City community is trying to cope with the mystery of Hailey's death.

"My heart aches for the people and especially for her friends," said Pastor Wike.  "I've had several of those kids in schools and to see them try to cope with this is just hard."

Pastor Wike said he's thankful for the discovery of Dunn's body which has brought her family one step closer to receiving closure.

"I also faced the certainty that I didn't think she was coming back," said Pastor Wike. "Certainty was what I was after."

The Hope for Hailey group said they'll organize a memorial for Hailey after they speak with Hailey's family. Counseling will be available in Colorado City schools for middle and high school students this week.

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: April 29, 2013, 12:03:40 AM »

All I can say is, "God bless Curtis Lloyd,"
for finding Hailey's remains. Truly he is an
angel on earth to bring closure to this awful
tragedy !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.