May 21, 2024, 11:51:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 344447 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: May 14, 2010, 12:35:30 PM »

Seeme,there are photos in that slide show I have never seen before.
You remember everything,have you seen some of the first ones in the slide show?
Trimm, I can tell you that there were pictures in there that I have never seen, really cute baby pictures.

hi NRCG!
Hi Sunny. I'm confused with these new photos, were they sold awhile ago, or did these monsters just sell these pics? It isn't possible to have one's stomach turn anymore than it already has 

I wish I knew.   Perhaps that's where georgie boy and conman were when they were MIA at court??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1241 on: May 14, 2010, 12:35:41 PM »

Trimm, I can tell you that there were pictures in there that I have never seen, really cute baby pictures.

hi NRCG!
Hi Sunny. I'm confused with these new photos, were they sold awhile ago, or did these monsters just sell these pics? It isn't possible to have one's stomach turn anymore than it already has 
We can be 100% sure that CBS didn't get them for free. Who, how and when would be so nice to know
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1242 on: May 14, 2010, 12:40:06 PM »

What adorable little baby pictures, I will have to go look again, didn't see the zoo picture, which kind of startled me for a minute, it appeared that almost all the pics are at the home, except for the ones that she was with Casey. How anyone in their right mind can take a look at Casey and the motley crew pictured above, and think she was looking for the nanny and Caylee, well that person would have to have something seriously wrong with them.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: May 14, 2010, 12:40:27 PM »

I think the only info Jeanene Barrett will get from family in Ohio is about George's violent temper, conflicts within his and Cindy's family, and probably Cindy's "I'm the boss" behavior. Casey hasn't lived in Ohio since she was 3-4 yrs. old.
Cindy has essentially been estranged from 2 of her 3 brothers since they moved to Florida according to Rick. (Cindy's  only brother she had any kind of relationship with, which was minimal)
I imagine there are some interesting stories about the family dynamics on both sides......I do think whatever happened back in Ohio will play a part in the mitigating factors......gonna be a lot of finger pointing at George and Cindy IMO

Apparently there is resentment towards Cindy.....her brothers felt Cindy was spoiled shocker).....the brothers had to pay for their college themselves, Cindy's parents paid for her nursing school....and I imagine their are many other reasons we have not been privy to.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: May 14, 2010, 12:40:48 PM »

hi NRCG!
We can be 100% sure that CBS didn't get them for free. Who, how and when would be so nice to know
You bet, and maybe Kathi will find out 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: May 14, 2010, 12:44:23 PM »

she-devil only cared about her playmates

Now wait just a minute...this is a perfect picture of a candidate for Mother of the Year!

OMG you're correct.....better get that application in before the deadline

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: May 14, 2010, 12:52:45 PM »

What adorable little baby pictures, I will have to go look again, didn't see the zoo picture, which kind of startled me for a minute, it appeared that almost all the pics are at the home, except for the ones that she was with Casey. How anyone in their right mind can take a look at Casey and the motley crew pictured above, and think she was looking for the nanny and Caylee, well that person would have to have something seriously wrong with them.

So that's a couple of slide shows this week.What's next?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: May 14, 2010, 12:55:25 PM »

Now wait just a minute...this is a perfect picture of a candidate for Mother of the Year!

OMG you're correct.....better get that application in before the deadline
The previous pic must be somewhere...the one where moty is looking under the sofa for Caylee   Monkey Devil!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: May 14, 2010, 12:58:57 PM »

My guess is all of kc's birthdays, grade school and prom, vacations until every single photo has been printed   
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: May 14, 2010, 01:01:59 PM »

hi NRCG!

I wish I knew.   Perhaps that's where georgie boy and conman were when they were MIA at court??
I thought that too!  Heaven forbid another living under the microscope interview
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1250 on: May 14, 2010, 01:03:15 PM »

Upon witnessing Casey appearing to pick at herself (new behavior) in court, evidenced by pictures taken of the hearing there is a new contemplation that has unfolded.  While Casey has been seen habitually grooming herself, or wiping fake tears away from the corner of her eyes (no other body language to match it) she has not been seen exhibiting any type of self-mutilation behavior.   IMHO, this means one of if not all of three things:

1)   Her anxiety, regardless of possible prescribed medication is raging thru the roof & its a new habit OR
2)   The defense is coaching her to display disturbing behavior (penalty phase mental illness mitigating factor argument).
3)   The defense telling her what she has to do as discreetly as possible to cry on cue.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: May 14, 2010, 01:13:34 PM »

I think the only info Jeanene Barrett will get from family in Ohio is about George's violent temper, conflicts within his and Cindy's family, and probably Cindy's "I'm the boss" behavior. Casey hasn't lived in Ohio since she was 3-4 yrs. old.
Cindy has essentially been estranged from 2 of her 3 brothers since they moved to Florida according to Rick. (Cindy's  only brother she had any kind of relationship with, which was minimal)
I imagine there are some interesting stories about the family dynamics on both sides......I do think whatever happened back in Ohio will play a part in the mitigating factors......gonna be a lot of finger pointing at George and Cindy IMO

Apparently there is resentment towards Cindy.....her brothers felt Cindy was spoiled shocker).....the brothers had to pay for their college themselves, Cindy's parents paid for her nursing school....and I imagine their are many other reasons we have not been privy to.

I think you are right on the mark.....you know I hate to even refer to this group of misfits as a family....but I really don't believe any of that is going to be a factor once she has been convicted.....bottom line is no one other that Kc drugged Caylee, or put duct tape over her mouth, or left her in the swamp to rot........so all the dirty laundry can be hung in court but the bottom line will IMO be KC KILLED CAYLEE

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: May 14, 2010, 01:14:56 PM »

Auctioning Caylee's toys on ebay   Think about it.....it would be a gold mine

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: May 14, 2010, 01:16:34 PM »

hi NRCG!

I thought that too!  Heaven forbid another living under the microscope interview

that made my stomach churn!!  But it is odd that both georgie and conman were missing from this very important hearing

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: May 14, 2010, 01:22:26 PM »

I think you are right on the mark.....you know I hate to even refer to this group of misfits as a family....but I really don't believe any of that is going to be a factor once she has been convicted.....bottom line is no one other that Kc drugged Caylee, or put duct tape over her mouth, or left her in the swamp to rot........so all the dirty laundry can be hung in court but the bottom line will IMO be KC KILLED CAYLEE
Both of you are on the money IMO.  Compared to other killer's mitigating factors hers are almost laughable. She was indulged, she was financially supported, she was fed, she wasn't beat, her child was welcomed into the same lifestyle............think of other news worthy killers with atrocious backgrounds, prostitute mothers, living in squalor, left to fend for themselves, surrounded by drugs, etc.  Spin it defense but it's not going to mean much to even a lot of middle class people that face and win struggles everyday
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: May 14, 2010, 01:25:02 PM »

I really wonder when they were paid for the photos we've seen this week.The thought of them getting more money is too much.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: May 14, 2010, 01:27:13 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003416.html
Caylee Anthony: A Life Cut Short

Caylee Anthony was reported missing by her grandmother, Cindy, on July 15, 2008 after her daughter Casey would not tell her where the 2-year-old was. Casey Anthony later told investigators that Caylee was with a babysitter, Zenaida Gonzalez. Gonzalez reportedly denied this, and Casey then allegedly admitted that she hadn't seen her child in over a month.

Slide Show at link

Thanks~  Caylee had phenomenal eyes!    And she looked as if she was so much fun--particularly love # 23!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: May 14, 2010, 01:30:24 PM »

I'm afraid to even know 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: May 14, 2010, 01:31:35 PM »

Wow, I thought about that awhile ago  You can bet the toys won't be going to a child/children in need.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: May 14, 2010, 01:49:44 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.