May 19, 2024, 05:00:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 320154 times)
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: November 07, 2008, 09:59:35 PM »

MONKEY'S KLAAS I HOPE THIS IS NOT OFF TOPIC!!

I know it's Not With God!!

Please Lord be with Tim Miller and TES in the night before they do this large search for this little girl.  Please Lord help them in anyway you think is right, Lord you know Tim has felt alot of this same pain Lord help Tim to be strong and help all the other searchers Lord as you know they are from all walks of life and are ther because of the love for this child and the beleif they have in you, I can only hope Lord one and all comes and hear my prayer.

In Jesus name I pray
Amen

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: November 07, 2008, 10:02:16 PM »

Did you guys know that the police went to see Murt during the Trenton Duckett case due to some posts he made online?  He was not a suspect, of course, but apparently some things he posted attracted their attention.  Is this possibly why TES asked him to leave?
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #782 on: November 07, 2008, 10:03:06 PM »

OK since I have never been involved in a search, can someone tell me how this is done? Do they just look for bones and clothing or anything out of the ordinary or something else? What are they told to look for?

Does someone come in after them with equipment to look in the ground and the water? I read where they have special machines that can look in water now, does TES have one of those ground thingys that would show if she were buried? I really have no idea. 

Hi Boomonkey!

I have been on 4 searches with TES. Becuase of my physical condition I couldn't go out and actually search so I could only help at the command center each time. So I can tell you my experience from there.

They start out with all the searchers in one place and Tim and other TES personnel talk to them. They tell them the rules while out in the field, what to look for, if they find anything suspicious they tell them to flag it with tape that the leader of the group will have. The leader will write down or mark on a map where they have flagged things and more professional people will go out and look at those things later and determine if it is a significant find or not. If the leader thinks it is something huge they have someone go out right away. They tell them not to touch anything that is suspicious. If they come across the body they are to back away and the leader will call Tim.

At a couple of the searches they had a minister there that said a prayer before they broke up into their groups.

I was on one search where they did find the person they were looking for. I didn't even know that they had found her until I was told. They were very professional and quiet about it. I never did know what group of searchers found her because they acted like they were supposed to which was not talking about it. No one tried to be the hero.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: November 07, 2008, 10:04:24 PM »

Murt just told all of his listeners that he just received a call from TES. They will talk to him tomorrow about his situation, AND they want the nonsense calls to them concerning Murt to stop! They have not been able to utilize their phones because of people complaining! I can't believe these people! 

I had a strong feeling that it was Anthony supporters/ trolls who were behind Murt's heartbreaking experience today.  I can only suspect who the the initiators or participants of this telephone campaign were.

I contend that this will not be the only attempt to compromise the TES search.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: November 07, 2008, 10:04:29 PM »

MONKEY'S KLAAS I HOPE THIS IS NOT OFF TOPIC!!

I know it's Not With God!!

Please Lord be with Tim Miller and TES in the night before they do this large search for this little girl.  Please Lord help them in anyway you think is right, Lord you know Tim has felt alot of this same pain Lord help Tim to be strong and help all the other searchers Lord as you know they are from all walks of life and are ther because of the love for this child and the beleif they have in you, I can only hope Lord one and all comes and hear my prayer.

In Jesus name I pray
Amen

Bless you, Lisa, this is perfect.

Goodnight all, tomorrow will be a good day!!  sunny

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: November 07, 2008, 10:07:15 PM »

I think this may be the reason that Murt was told to leave.  He was questioned by police during the Trenton Duckett case.  I suppose it complicates things for the searchers or TES, even though Murt has the best of intentions.

http://www.local6.com/news/10735834/detail.html
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: November 07, 2008, 10:07:46 PM »

Murt just told all of his listeners that he just received a call from TES. They will talk to him tomorrow about his situation, AND they want the nonsense calls to them concerning Murt to stop! They have not been able to utilize their phones because of people complaining! I can't believe these people! 

I had a strong feeling that it was Anthony supporters/ trolls who were behind Murt's heartbreaking experience today.  I can only suspect who the the initiators or participants of this telephone campaign were.

Janet

I hope nothing else happens! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: November 07, 2008, 10:08:50 PM »

Would somebody please direct me the letter written by Cindy and George that implied they were scanning the forums.

Thank you.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: November 07, 2008, 10:09:33 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Caylee looks like she was just the sweetest little thing. I just can't imagine how anyone could have even thought about hurting her.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: November 07, 2008, 10:10:38 PM »

Murt said tonight that his face and name were well-known in the Orlando area, and it may be as a result of his being mentioned in the newspaper during the Duckett case.  Once your name gets in the newspaper for any reason, it attracts a lot of attention.  If Cindy and her minions did a search of his name, I am sure they came up with the link that I posted below.  It is a complication that may have given TES second thoughts.  He also mentioned something about copyright issues.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: November 07, 2008, 10:11:06 PM »

Janet

IMO  the search would have less chance for sabotage from the Cindy supporters and trouble makers (garden variety) if Murt would shut down the live chat while he's there. It seems like mob reaction sometimes with a lot of them, it's hard to stay in his forum because of it. He's got the right heart but not all of his posters do. Again IMO
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: November 07, 2008, 10:13:12 PM »

I think this may be the reason that Murt was told to leave.  He was questioned by police during the Trenton Duckett case.  I suppose it complicates things for the searchers or TES, even though Murt has the best of intentions.

http://www.local6.com/news/10735834/detail.html

Thank you Hudsunn

I know what you mean.

Janet

_____

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #792 on: November 07, 2008, 10:13:14 PM »

Ok Dolce~ just sent an e-mail. My addy for the public is pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com if needed. Then i can give out the real one!!!  Silly, but it's just a monkey trick.

Lisa~Thanks for the prayer, I'm totally with you that Tim has done his share and is surely blessed.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: November 07, 2008, 10:14:08 PM »

Did you guys know that the police went to see Murt during the Trenton Duckett case due to some posts he made online?  He was not a suspect, of course, but apparently some things he posted attracted their attention.  Is this possibly why TES asked him to leave?

I believe it is, Hudsunn. Murt said tonight that during that case that he posted a letter that had to do with that case, or something like that  & WS kicked him off & TES & alot of others didn't like it either. Murt said, in hindsight, they were justified & he wouldn't do it again, but it is causing him problems still. He is still talking to people now if anyone wants to pull him up. I used someones link from this morning! I'm so tired now I can't remember everything I heard. Nite all

Phaedrus
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #794 on: November 07, 2008, 10:15:20 PM »

I didn't know that, possibly why TES doesn't their name to be linked with him...but he is a good guy...just a widower who like getting involved.  Can't dog him for that.  I like his energy and activisim for an old fart like him...LOL

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: November 07, 2008, 10:15:51 PM »

Janet

IMO  the search would have less chance for sabotage from the Cindy supporters and trouble makers (garden variety) if Murt would shut down the live chat while he's there. It seems like mob reaction sometimes with a lot of them, it's hard to stay in his forum because of it. He's got the right heart but not all of his posters do. Again IMO

You're right about that, Mizjay!

Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: November 07, 2008, 10:16:03 PM »

Nite Monken
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #797 on: November 07, 2008, 10:16:34 PM »

Janet

I think his chat is going private.

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: November 07, 2008, 10:17:43 PM »

Janet

I have not been over to Murt's site and ... chats are not my thing.

Nevertheless ... I agree.  If Murt has no control over who participates in a chat and ... the trolls are taking over ... the purpose is lost and ... shutting it down would be a good option.

Janet

_____

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #799 on: November 07, 2008, 10:19:03 PM »

Here is the link to Team Watters. They are who TES uses for their water searches. I am not sure if they are in Orlando tho. They are good people.

http://www.teamwatterssonar.com/indextwi.htm

This is the link for the 3rd set of pictures. You can see the images that their sonar picks up. It is incredible.

http://www.teamwatterssonar.com/SonarImages.htm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.